Medieval Europe Risk - Protestant Reformation

Pick a faction. Read the rules.

FOR YOUR ROLLS TO COUNT:
>Link to Mupdate
>Minimum 1 line of RP
>Clear instructions

OP will only play if we are low on rollers.

No memery BS. Veeky Forums is not /b/.

IF YOU ASK IF ANYTHING IS OPEN YOU GET A PERMANENT -1 AND OP/ROLLERS PICK YOUR FACTION FOR YOU.

KYS faggot

Risk is not allowed on this board please leave

Site the rule that says as much and i will not return

I am Albert, first Duke of Prussia and i claim my lands and declare independence from religious factions...
I am not this fag

I, King Edward of Saxony is present. I may roleplay as others too.

counted. i want to wait for at least 2 more, but if we only get 1 i will play
you two should come and play as sandindus

Are we using dice?

Typically, we use the post number as the roll. the instructions are at the top of the rules on the top right side of the map.

Change of plans then, I is sandnig

Then I'm good. This board has too predictable of post numbers. Have fun.

I, Henry of England, will claim my throne
Same riskanon as before?

kkk

OK, about to go... hopefully 1 more shows up...

do you take in unholy warhappy memes

ill play

They haven't added it in to the rules yet, but risk is only allowed on b and trash. Also this board doesn't have id's so anyone can pretend to be a person

That's what trips are for newfag

i will play as austria

>not using a tripcode

You can crack trips fuckos

>They haven't added it in to the rules yet, but risk is only allowed on b and trash
proofs?

Each mupdate is 2 years apart.

King Henry of England
Sultan al-Mutawakkil III of Abbasid
Albert, Duke of Prussia
Franz of Austria
Duke Kliner of Swiss Confederation

OK. when they add it i will stop. join or die, faggio

>finland
>unholy summer memes

I have my men march through Egypt. Infantries of 300, cavalries of 200, and archers of 100 take Alexandria.

The Confederation invades Catholic Switzerland.

Kliner rallies his protestant allies to unite the Swiss under one ruler.

we must unite with hungary to defend ourelves from the ottoman menace

that would be such a fucking thrill to crack someones trip just to play as them in an online risk game.

The Duke sends his armies west into what will become western prussia, ordering any spare cavalry to head for Berlin. The Teutonic Knights will be kept in reserve for now but may enter the battle soon
~Al

We need more Muslims in this game, or I shall perish and be engulfed in flames at the stake.

same as what/which???

waiting on your roll m8

expand east

The Scots do dare defy my rule over these British Isles - I shall march North, and rightfully take the throne of Scone

REEEEEEEEEE YOU FUCKING RISK NEWFAG READ THE RULES! I SWEAR /POL/TARDS DON'T BELONG ON Veeky Forums GAMES

im not going to act like some autistic crusader like eevery polfag does so don attack me i don attack u we good

Are you the same riskanon as last night?

Good idea, and this is why you have tripcodes.

I want trump to have sex with my wife

yea i have to go anyway nice to meet you all i gotta fuck off

Prussia has a massive victory over the combined defenses of Poland and Pomerania.

England invades Scotland and wreaks havoc on the Low Lands.

Austria begins their unification with leaderless Hungary.

The Abbasids begin their conquest of Egypt.

The Protestant reformation is brought to Catholic Switzerland by the sword.

+3 T if your RP amuses me

Cuck.

Invade poland

ignore him. he has much to learn. we were all faggots once :^)
yiss. i hope you have been well
later gaytor

keep uniting with hungary, only our powers combined will allow us to fight off the foreign invaders

I and my men push even further into the deep, strange, and foreign lands of Egypt. A few of us have died, but that shan't stop thee!

>not letting to god king have his way

need role play to count
need correct link to count

This is your Mulligan

Duke Albert orders his forces to destroy the remaining Pomeranian forces and force them to submit to his rule and carry his banner. Albert encourages any remaining effort to be put toward fight the polish.
~Al

The Swiss Protestants continue their crusade in the Alps, targeting the Catholic Swiss first.

Lay flat on back
Damn im a rascal
Fuck a bitch in the ass call her kelly
Lay her on her side and fuck her belly

I shall not let these skirt-wearer's run and hide in the highlands and the Isles - Britain shall be United

CHAOS Undivided
Claim Muscovy

>roll to expand in ryazan

Move to capture Grand Prince Ivan and begin the annexation of Ryazan

>pali
DEUS VULT

Nevermind

Fuck a bitch in her ass
Sorry for being so crass
Put my dick in her pussy
She liked it and screamed I told her shushie

also

King Henry completes the invasion of Scotland, bringing them into the fold.

After an initial stunning victory, Duke Albert's forces are exhausted, but fate conspires to bring Pomerania into subjugation.

The Austrian forces wheel North and invade Southern Poland.

No, it is yours Vasili. he is not playing Risk, he is playing Find My Cock Under This Enourmous Gut. Before you ask, he invented it so i dont know the rules.

Shit. will correct. thanks for the heads up. i think it was that summer lad trying to make a point. and he is right; raging faggots make the game less fun :^]

Sorry I'm back I was figuring out how to do a trip, what happened so far

nice try lad
keep eating hungary, our power must unite

nope

Who is this

Taking over the Ottoman Empire

After 6 years, I have conquered almost a quarter of Egypt. O great vast land, Allah, I thank you for it. I pray deeply that Islam shall rise under my rule and that you may be forgiving to the catholic infidels above. IN'SHALLAH! SOLDIERS! ALL OF YE SHALL HEAD INTO THY SETTLEMENTS OF EGYPT AND RAID THEM! +3 bonus for good RP???

the first austrian player, gtfo poser

The Swiss finish off the Catholics, lose the spills, and execute Kliner.

United Switzerland is open if someone wants it.

got it. roll to the mup'd with your move pls

Praise Allah, I have an ally!

The duke is pleased his forces have subjugated Pomerania for our young kingdom. The Duke orders his troops to now attack Brandenburg and bring Berlin under out banner.
~Al

What do you mean by this

OOC: Thanks

Ivan has eluded capture for two years but has lost many lands in the process. He cannot hide forever.

Finish the annexation of Ryazan and find the coward.

that was prior mupdate, but i will give you an extra T.

I am a generous demigod

His Britannic Majesty is slightly concerned about having spilled into France, but trade concerns have reared their ugly head - I shall unite both Netherlands under British rule, and end their threat to our trade

Palis never lie. Allah bless thee.

Mupdate with no RP because i am a hypocrite.

I gave you a T because you are a Kingdom and you should have a +1 in your title

i waited...

ALL PLAYERS:
>look at the faction list. if there is a Crown in your colour bar you are a kingdom
>sea Ts are the same as land Ts in terms of expenditure for movement

Send our soldiers to conveniently annex the now weakened Polish territories surrounding Hungary.
Sultan al-Mutawakkil III shall recieve my and Allah's blessing, may he smite infidels wherever he sets foot

Continue to unify the hungarians and austrians in to the super nation austro hungary because nigga im hungry

Forgot the +1 of Kingship

will add. roll again to here pls:

also, put country in Sig please. thanks for choosing Ottomans m80

The Duke continues his trod through Brandonburg, bringing more German clay under his banner. These last two efforts have been futile and he hopes for some decent digits

IN'SHALLAH! I thank Sultan Mehmed for his generous blessing from Allah. Praise be upon him for he is a true prophet of Allah, faithful and generous. SOLDIERS! We set foot on the North African coastline, we must make our way to Italy to destroy thy unholy infidels which hath block our path to Allah. WE WILL DESTROY THE PAPAL STATES! PRAISE ALLAH FOR HE IS EVERYTHING THAT IS GREAT!

With the upheaval in Europe and the surrounding area, the Papal states decree by Papal bull that they must modernise, become a true state, and expand the Holy Churches' influence in the world.

To this end, a military commander known as Cardinale Militante is to take control of Papal State troops and expand across the face of Italia.

>Claiming Papal State pls

nope. pick another faction, play as a mad Duke or monarch. channel the aggresion you have for your stepdad who has boundary issues and contribute friendo.

I thank you - His Britannic Majest will not rest until the Netherlands are united under one banner!

>claiming Papal States
kek

This has gone on long enough. Offer a reward for any information that leads to the capture of Ivan and continue annexing Ryazan

Nah risk does not belong here and I am angry

swallow hungary before those ottomans get to it, they must not reach our lands

I, King Alfonso of Naples, pledge to unify the heartland of Christianity under one banner.

(FYI, I'm a newfag when it comes to risk, I'll try to keep the fuck-ups to a minimum)

nice wubs. you are in
and yet you keep trying to play. wanna talk about it an0n???

Thank you

Conquer the remaining Hungarian lands and send any spare soldiers to Poland, begin the construction of mosques in the newly gained territories, spread the word of Allah and his prophet Muhammad (pbuh)!

>Exactly as many Ts as I needed
The information was invaluable it seems. Ivan is now in my possession and in chains on his way to Moscow.

such a waste bro

Requesting any splash goes into France, seeing as I'm already there

Risk is for trash and b yet this thread isn't in either

Stop shitting up my board

>you are in
I feel like you're not actually Haliax since he would know that the Papal States are unplayable

As the pope? That cannot happen, he is unplayable according to the rules.

>he is getting legitimately mad at a game on a website dedicated to severely autistic children
Stay mad faggot