Drawthread: Georgia Okeefe Edition

Previous Thread: >Please take the time to read the Drawthread guidelines below!

Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this.

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, Drawfriends.
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand as a courtesy.

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Migrating Vostroyan medic

Second for Charlotte

I want a cute pure kawaii Charlotte with a big futa cock

Not sure how much more i feel like doing. The cafe I'm drawing at has shitty chairs that hurt my back

Make a cry cat art to add to my collection of crycat memes.

I'm back with a different request for space komodos. As always, there's no pressure to draw it unless you actually like the idea, since I've already gotten two fantastic deliveries several months ago by the fabulous artists Bog Roll and Flurry.

This particular lizard is fully sealed into his suit, of a design similar but not necessarily the same as the two in the reference. There is a fair amount of regional and personal variation between suits, but they're almost always made up of front-heavy, angular ceramic plates in a fairly modular formation, held together by a powered exoskeleton rig over a heavy-duty environmental suit. The helmet is a stark piece of armour, with no visor or any real features besides an array of cameras on the lower portion, slotting into the mouth of the suit's enlarged 'gorget'.

He'd be holding a heavy blade, something like a seax or a gladius in style - simple and easy to produce, something that could easily slide into weak areas on an enemy's armour or hack through exposed air lines with equal ease.
For pose, I'd like him hunched forwards almost onto all fours, his blade ready to stab forwards into an unseen enemy - but if you have something better in mind, feel free to go with that.

If you want to add some decoration or flair, this lizard - like many others that were born in, or intermingle with the spacefaring human cultures - draws from a revised evolution of Hinduism, mixed in with some Australian Aboriginal and a dozen other Oceanic cultures that were absorbed and heavily doctored to fit into the space age. So, colourful paints and semi-tribal/religious/whatever else designs wouldn't go amiss here.

Thanks to anyone that likes the idea, and another thanks to the artists that have already drawn for me. If I've missed something crucial amidst my blathering, let me know, and I'll expand on whatever I missed

Migrating

Requesting art for an antagonist in my Pathfinder Game

He's a Half-orc whom wears a suit of half plate with a short cape made out of long raven feathers.
His armour is stained and blotchy with poor metalwork and he has a helmet that looks exactly like the "crow" helmet from shadow of mordor but with a mane in the back made of, you guessed it, raven feathers, and without any lower mouth part so his savage orcy grin is visible.

He wields a longsword in his right hand and in his left is a long heavy wooden shield with iron reinforcements and an outer splayed decoration of raven feathers at the empty divit sections.

His armour is like in the picture but without the fur parts and instead of his chest being bare, it's his midriff.

Thankyou very much in advance, I'll appreciate anything I get!

Cry cat Charlotte!

That's a damn good looking Kobold. Do you take comissions?

young paladin/knight-like magical fighter who seems partially merged with her magical armor and holy fire magic, holding a greatsword and maybe surrounded by an aura of blue fire. If you know the lord of cinder from Dark Souls, an effect like that with blue embers might be cool.

Her armor should be like on the far left without the helmet- metal plates etched with fire and feather motifs (phoenix or salamander motifs are her thing) and wears blue cloth over armor plates and chainmail. She has a red mantle around her shoulders over the armor and cloth- not like the one in the picture. Her face is sharp, young, angular- she looks driven. Fanatical. Single-minded. Long dark hair, Under the armor, she would look slightly built. Her sword hand has a normal gauntlet, but her offhand looks like the one in the picture- clawed fingers.

Her greatsword could glow white or blue, or just have faint blue fire around it, and the hilt might have feather or salamander motifs. Pose is up to the artist, but she'd be fairly aggressive/fanatical personality-wise.

Anything from desperate conviction to looking lost but unwilling to admit to full on self-righteous SMITE EVIL might work pose-wise?

If you've ever watched Madoka Magica, Sayaka comparisons would not be far off.

"inner fire" and blood themed to the point where napalm blood was a thing. "blue fire" and "fire for blood" theme-wise?

Did you draw the kobold paladin a while ago? I really liked that (as well as this).

I used to, but business dried up so i kinda just stopped bothering. I can try drawing you something if you want though.

Yeah that was me, not really happy with how the colors turned out but in glad you liked that one.

I was going to try to comission you for a chinese dragon kobold (or several)
It's something that I'm a little surprised isn't in existance yet as it seems like a glaring omission for kobolds in general, I've tried requesting it in these threads for a while but no one bites (and I've even been reprimanded for the request because "He's a kobold poster."

>"He's a kobold poster."
Fuck Kobolds. Only CHARLOTTE IS ALLOWED IN HERE.

It's just plain not funny. It just makes you look stupid. Nobody is even drawing Charlotte.

I think we all want to Hugg kobolds, user! :)

Would love if someone could draw my squad leader for a gurps game

>Captain
>Squad Leader
More like Company leader

>Nobody is even drawing Charlotte.
they are, though

Kobold Charlotte!

Different armies, different insignia.

Lieutenant? Even then, that's Platoon level.

I'll do it

someone draw these 4 frogs as wizards with pointy hats! just adding the hats with PS or gimp would be enough! thank

Where? I've seen no new work.

Migrating my request. Thanks user. Also that OP is fricking awesome. I must use this thing in an upcoming session I'm running.

Just holdin' my spot.

Requesting a spider innocently carrying some fantasy looking bomb almost as big as herself. A whole spider demolition team would be fully awesome.

Thanks based user. Looking forward to it!

Eh, it could be better. It could be our darling Charly.

Iunno man, maybe it's because i feel like shit today and paid 5 bucks for the smallest shittiest cup of what these pretentious hipster fucks are daring to call "tea", but I'm not really feelin it today.

Well, if adding Charly as the boss or like HQ lady on a view screen turns someone's creatives then sure. But I'd love to still have the four I chose plotting to rob some stuff.

>hurr I said charlotte in the drawthread to make people mad

Grow up.

Don't encourage it. She's not some 'lucky charm' that boosts your chance of a fill.

Fair point, I've only been paying attention for the past few threads so Charly's new to me so I'm not quite russled yet. Even then, don't want to start bad behavior and manners.

*crosses out what was said* Cause only Malifaux masters allowed in my request.

Some other time then, I suppose.

Though that looks straight like a regular chinese dragon than anything. When I said chinese dragon kobold, I kind of meant the general kobold body/shape but with some chinese dragon features, like of the face.
Sorry for not making that clear. :(

Still looks good though.

Sorry, i think i didn't do the best here, but enjoy none-the-less

Super cute, Eversor!

Ah, Eversor. I was specifically waiting for you this time, if you're still looking for cute-things requests.

>I feel like a creep

You should.

Well bud! I am going to let you in on a little secret. -I always am-

Thom Yorke frequents Veeky Forums!

Draw a young japanese girl playing with a toy mecha as a proud veteran father watches over her with a smile. He has his army uniform on but uses a cane and his left foot is a prothesis

I have something slightly cute

Is there a story behind this one?

I'd like to get a picture of my MAID character, dreaming about marrying the Master while in real life, the master glares disapprovingly at her while she sleeps on the table she's supposed to be cleaning.

The maid in question:
-early 20s
-hair that's just shorter than shoulder-length, kinda curly
-pear-shaped, unless you can think of a better compromise for boyish + sexy
-in the dream image: has wings, a halo, glowing white eyes, or a combination of one or more of those traits
-Also I'm imagining a wedding dress that incorporates sort of an angelic theme (like, feathery-type stuff) but I imagine that could be a pain to draw and this doesn't need to be the Sistine Chapel here.
-in reality: passed out with a faint sleepy smile, not a care in the world

The Master in question:
-late 20s, early 30s
-short, well-kept black hair; clean-shaven
-bretty gud shape, seems like he works out; strong arms, powerful chest
-in the dream image: tuxedo
-princess carrying the maid as they lovingly look into each others' eyes
-in reality: like, not even mad exactly, just fed up with this shit. Maybe wearing a nice shirt + vest.
-I guess he doesn't actually need to be in the reality image, necessarily. I don't know if his presence is necessary.

And a hypocrite, too! Just yesterday I was chewing out this creepy guy who wouldn't stop following me at work so he could ask me out.

At least, chewing him out in my head. Because I'm in a service industry.

Player in a mecha game retired after losing a limb in a battle but really loved the character. He married his japanese handler on retirement and that was that. Game is set twenty years in the future now and the same player had the ideia for a girl pilot, japanese. He didnt fluff the family much except dad was in the US army and based in japan. I decided to make new character the guys daughter since player reaaaally liked his first char and he had a abrupt endung, though a good one.

Requesting a vampire sorceress for my d&d5e game.

Reference shows a good example of clothing style, but feel free to make it more modest if you prefer. Her sleeves are cuffed just slightly, and on her right wrist, burns scars can be seen from where she used to wear her old sanctified bracelet.

Her hair and face are styled/colored as shown in the top right.

She doesn't carry any weapons at all. Please and thank you!

Hurr durr im a grill on the internet read my blog xD life si fun when yur a gurl

Hey hey eversor, 'member me? 'Cause after a few months and many weeks from not being here I found this lovely image drawn by you.

Really surprised to see these two again considering I've made a story for you about these two characters. Anywho I think I have a request involving these two again.

Could you draw the elf woman and human kid, who'd now be older but still cute-boyish looking being in a political campaign poster? Perhaps these two have not only fallen in love and be married, but are now working as politicians and running for an office.

And maybe the poster should say: "Vote Verrona Valris for Senator and vote Finnegan Thicke Valris for Councilor."

Hope that'd be cool pal.

Shut up faggot.

user, are you okay? I think you might be having a stroke.

Don't answer, just call 911.

Oh my god you again. Do you ever feel bad about doing this?

Ok, so, I know that you all hate to draw memes and other dumb shit like this, but...

This post in /wbg/:
made me wonder what a realistic gondola would look like.

Something 4-5 ft tall, very muscular legs, gnashing teeth, et cetera. If anyone would draw a "realistic" Gondola I would be extremely grateful (and extremely occupied by laughter :p).

...No, also I never asked for the requested pic. I'm just familiar with it as I liked the two pics eversor made of it months ago. I also wrote one or two half-assed stories of that elf woman and teen kid. Just thought I could ask another draw involving it with a different story to it. And maybe I might write a story about it again for Ever.

Lovely ideas guys!

I'll try and work on one or two!

You're such a faggot.

hey

taking simple/unsettling requests

Here ya go!

Cthulu in power armor

not OR, but im giggling like a little shit, and i have no idea why

This woman creepily staring some non-human kids; an orc child, an elf child, a tiefling kid, or any other non-human child you can think.

Complete with the woman having a slasher smile.

im gonna make this my desktop background

i will try.
adorable

Thank you in advance. Unless you don't do mine, in which case I hate you and everyone has always hated you and you're adopted.

Sorry mate, finals have been reaming me. I got a new sketchbook though, and I've been playing around with headshots. Might post them at some point.

If someone just wants to draw fluff, I have a cute prompt
>A female Halfling using a stepladder to kiss her female rescuer on the cheek

Hey, hey. Thanks Eversor, oh and if you're here again just saying again; name for the elf woman: "Verrona Valris" and her younger human BF: "Finnegan Thicke", or in my request; "Finnegan Thicke Valris" since they'd be married.

I...feel like I know that face.

EVERY REQUEST IN HERE BUT WITH CHARLOTTE
THESE REQUESTS ARE WORTHLESS WITHOUT OUR GODDESS CHARLOTTE
MAY THOSE WHO OPPOSE HER TOP WAIFU STATUS BE DRAWN AND QUARTERED

Anchor for Z!

What, is Eversor incapable of scrolling up slightly?

I getcha. I'll doodle around with it when I feel like it. I'll post anything decent and if you really want to throw some money my way for it you're welcome to. In the meantime I hope someone takes up your request.

No worries, good luck with finals. I wasn't sure if you'd stormed off a few threads back, heh, but I'd like to see your ideas if you're willing to share them.

Requesting my PF character, an androgonys onispawn tiefling inquisitor.
I'd prefer just like a default standing pose like this is but whatever pose someone wants to draw I'd still love
I'll take non colored/sketch work, just figured I'd add color for those who do it.
Tell me if you feel like I'm missing anyhing, even if you aren't a drawfag.

the wall of text last time was rather unnecessary, sorry.

Moving to new thread. Requesting a Gold Dragonborn (ref is just an example, does not need to look exactly like that Dragonborn) wearing a uniform like the one in the reference image without the hat. Should have either a Saber or Flintlock pistol on the belt. I would love to have them snapping a salute if possible.

Thanks in advance to any drawfriend who takes this on.

That has to be one of the coolest variations on the hook-hand that I've ever seen.

Can you draw me the King in yellow?

Cool thanks bro.

i will try.

Hey Eversor why you leave the OC chat? Just wondering.

SSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! You fool! Don't remind him of Charlotte or else he'll start posting more buttsex!

Requesting human female fighter shielding her orc husbando.

The human is about 5'6" and she has short brown hair, hazel color eyes and bit of a piggish nose. She Her full plate male armor looks fairly new with some minor scratches/knick in it. She's wielding a longsword and a blue shield like in the reference but the bird is golden instead of white

The orc is about 5'10 and looks rather slender of an orc. He has gray skin, long black hair that he has tied into a pony tail, and green eyes. He wears tattered fisherman garment and a cap. He also carries around a two pronged fishing spear.

I'd like to thank Inker for making my request last thread. But may I ask if anyone's willing to color this? If so, just say it and I'll post the reference pic I used for my request for the color reference.

Requestion a newt that is on fire

I would love to see a nervous non-Drow Drider waitress trying to serve drinks in a tavern while getting states from the patrons as she fumbles around.

Anchoring again. Looking cool so far, Necoho.

>when the incel frustration boils over

Wondering is drawfriend is still working on this one.

I think we're down to 1 charlotteposter and he tuckered himself out

>tuckered himself out
Why did you have to go and say that in the cutest possible way? Now I'm imagining him tucked into a twin bed with a Charlotte comforter. I almost wanna request it. I'm not gonna, but I'm tempted.

Do it faggots, just do it and request for more Charlottes you degenerates.

>mfw

Haha, nah, I'd never storm off. No matter how hard these devolve into shitposting. I'm basically doing the Essential Expressions Challenge as a relaxer. I'll probably share some of these headshots tomorrow, see if it's something you like. Also, trying to get my style back in line, it's been a while so it's kind of all over the place, I apologize.

something like this?
>He's a kobol poster!

Hype intensifies

Requesting this.

What...would a Charlotte comforter even look like?

working on this