Pathfinder General /pfg/

Pathfinder General /pfg/
If you would like assistance with character optimization, please mention which third-party sources are allowed.

Are you excited for Dreamscarred Press announcing their new RPG tomorrow morning at GenCon? What do you think it'll be like? How bad do you think the math will be?

N. Jolly's vigilante book playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1Hrk1hl8uXVHazaiPOCvWsFUHX3PB6fQVd13tzguJTgE/edit?usp=sharing

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/iYhDNSTq

Please search for the unerrata'd content here:
web.archive.org/web/http://www.d20pfsrd.com/

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1twEab3PBHvzMLTrx_UJak4P9g5avkvVaZfrBiMPI-6s/edit
youtu.be/cYpz3abAk98?t=8s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why don't devils have a unifying theme based on which circle of hell they're from?

I thought they did, with Tempter Devils and Heresy Devils?

Why aren't succubi devils anywhere but 4e?

That's what Erinyes are for.

I don't get it, is this meme-ing about DSP's system supposed to be shitposting?

Nope. Devils are rarely associated with any circle and there's no rhyme or reason to their design.

Erinyes are not lawful succubi. They're executioners. Totally different.

i'll post this one more time, see if it gets any worthwhile responses

pure legion enforcer rewrite
requires the godless healing feat (so bad, I know), 5 bab, sense motive 3, and knowledge (Religion) 3
good bab, good will save, good fortitude save, bad reflex save
6 skill points/level, class skills: appraise, climb, heal, intimidate, knowledge (Arcana), knowledge (local), knowledge (religion), perception, sense motive, spellcraft, swim
1st level: detect magic at will, detect x alignment at will, gain an ability called (strength of man? surge of the godless?) that can be used 3 + class level + con modifier times per day, can use it to either cast dispel magic (con based dc) or activate godless healing, godless healing heals 1/2 class level d8+hit dice health
2nd level: gain improved sunder for free even if you don't meet the prereqs, can spend a use of (strength of man? surge of the godless?) to cast lesser spellcrash
3rd level: add 2 to the dc to cast defensively when threatened by you (4 vs divine casters)
4th level: godless healing can remove a few conditions, +1 bonus on saving throws vs magic (+2 vs divine magic)
5th level: can spend a use of (strength of man? surge of the godless?) to cast spellcrash
6th level: dc to cast defensively when threatened by you goes up by another 2 (4 vs divine casters)
7th level: godless healing can remove a few more conditions, another +1 bonus on saving throws vs magic (+2 vs divine magic)
8th level: can spend a use of (strength of man? surge of the godless?) to cast greater spellcrash
9th level: dc to cast defensively when threatened by you goes up by another 2 (4 vs divine casters)
10th level: (fancy capstone name), gain sr equal to 10+hd+Con modifier, can spend two uses of (strength of man? surge of the godless?) in order to create an antimagic field with a 60 ft radius

how does this rewrite seem? I tried to make it actually useful, so that even if you're losing a lot of raw power, you do get something out of it

SR and AMFs aren't particularly good mechanics.

scan of adorable calligraphy wyrm when?

what would you replace them with?

Because they started off just porting over the lame open source devils everyone uses and it was too late by the time they started designing cooler ones.

Tomorrow can't come fast enough so at least one side of this nonsense gets BTFO.

Can someone actually give me the low down on the UC fighter? Does anyone actually know about it?

How would you play a kitsune based on something other than East Asian cultures?

I wouldn't, stop obsessing over kitsune 24/7 god fuck damn

>How would you play a kitsune based on something other than East Asian cultures?

Like a Huldra, probably.

The Huldra are pretty fox-like, in fact some of them even have fox ears.

>How do I play a thing based on east asian culture without being based on east asian culture

You just play the thing and make up your own stuff for it.

>stop obsessing over kitsune 24/7

That's fine. We've got Gareth's fetish races~!

Aellar:
>Elves fucked giant eagles.

Alicorns:
>elves fucked unicorns

Blinklings:
>halflings fucked blink dogs

Decataurs:
>elves fucked centaurs

Kestrels:
>halflings fucked harpies

Kijin:
>elves fucked oni

Mergs:
>core races fucked merfolk

Sthein:
>elves fucked nagas

Wulfkin:
>core races fucked winter wolves

Which one would you waifu/husbando, /pfg/?

Please stop.

You realize, and have been told multiple times, that practically all of those races are from an older supplement back in 3.0? And that Aellar, at the least, are the result of Elf Druids messing around through magic with elven genetics and not fucking anything?

Oh wait, of course you wouldn't, because you're a shitposter.

Stop posting that shitty art, first of all. Second of all, I wouldn't, because separating kitsune from eastern culture is like separating togas and fucking young servant boys from Greece and Rome.

I wish I could find a group that used eberron changelings. I just want a shapeshifter race, and don't want to touch Kitsune after watching this shitposting.

Kill yourself

There can be no fighter other than the UC fighter, not even then.

It's because you are sad, fat fucks who don't get laid often, have no indoor voice and have no qualms to pushing your shit tastes onto other people and throwing your immense bulk around.

>Aellar, at the least, are the result of Elf Druids messing around through magic with elven genetics and not fucking anything?

>To counteract this threat, brave elves volunteered to be fused with giant eagles and take the fight to the skies in support and defense of the nation’s war mages.

Gareth could've given all the Bloodforge races different background fluff.

But nope, core races literally fuck winter wolves.

So! Tell me about your swashbucklers, /pfg/! Not necessarily the class, of course, that'd be silly-just tell me about your speedy, clever duelist types, however you managed to make them!

I'm looking at it right now, and so far what I can gather about it is that it has this over the Fighter
>more skill points
>You can change your last bonus feat nearly on the fly, good for switch hitters or if you needed some extra utility
>Bravery isn't complete dogshit anymore, now it works against all Mind-affecting effects
>get Psuedo Advanced Weapon Training starting at lvl 2. Allows you to either be adequate at Face stuff, utility, or long campaigns.
>Advanced Weapon and Armor Training are now IN ADDITION to the normal training, and new ones gives bonuses against crowd control, debuffs, and makes certain maneuver and combat builds more usable including Thrown Weapons and Shielded

user, I agree with what you're telling those idiots, but repeating the same phrases and mantras over and over again just makes you look like a huge tool with no life other than getting easily baited/triggered and/or shitposting.
Stop giving them attention and they will leave. That's how /5eg/ handles it.

Is a kitsune swashbuckler from the kitsune navy okay?

>projecting this hard

Neat, have anything productive to add or another topic? No? Then just stop giving the shitposters attention. Yes I realize I'm being a hypocrite.

Not only does that prove that I'm write about the Aellar ("fusing" sounds like the DBZ/Genetic Modification-type), but let's be honest: EVERYONE who plays Reign of Winter ends up fucking a winter wolf.

But they won't leave, why won't they ever leave?

Have you looked at degenerates irl, they invariably look like that: unwashed, repugnant filth.

I'm looking at the the AETs, you can get a crazy amount of skills as a fighter. If you just keep selecting Versatile training that's 14 ranks per level, that's without any int it being human. Fighter actually looks like a skill monkey.

Also the archetypes seems stronger than the base class, but having spells known with no spell slots seems weird. Regurgitate potion seems cool.

The in addition part seems really strong UC fighter feels like it's out in front of other martials.

Greta has a human form.

Most winter wolves don't.

Wulfkin come from core races fucking quadrupedal, shaggy, cold-furred wolves.

Fort good, Ref good.

Why do you keep repeating this?

That's not a Kitsune sailor you idiot, that's a Kitsune schoolgirl, the uniform is inspired by USN garb during the 19th century.

And the one on the left is not a Kitsune, notice the horns?

>I'm looking at it right now
Mind linking?

user, we've already proven that Greta is actually not puny at all - her strength is a tiny bit lower than the average Winter Wolf, but she's faster, tougher, smarter, wiser and more charismatic.

She's a straight upgrade to the normal Woof.

Blame the japanese

Spamming is against the rules.

The report button.

Theoretically that's only from being an NPC, which all of the Howlings Winter Wolves are. There are Winter Wolves that have those high stats in STR or DEX instead of the relatively-useless INT and CHA.

>you degenerate fucks getting btfo'd.

Notice you fucks aren't denying it.
It's because you're staring into a mirror.

>But they won't leave, why won't they ever leave?
Simple, because the more you respond to them, the more they are vindicated to post more merely to spite people like you. because they get enjoyment from the (you)s you give them.
Also, you're complaining about neckbeards on Veeky Forums, particularly Veeky Forums in a hobby that has primarily been populated by weirdos since the 70s. Perhaps you are the out of place one?
Plus, I doubt you yourself are any better than them considering how militant you seem about complaining each and every thread and your massive projecting. If anything, you probably get aroused from responses and complaining in the same way the degenerates do.

By spamming constantly about how "triggered" you are, you are just as bad as them. You too, are a degenerate with no life, and you are possible just as poorly groomed as them. If you hate them so much, then just try to avoid them and get a life you loser.

>tldr
Hello Mr. Kettle, I'm Mr. Pot. You are a negro. Fuck off.

Because if anyone suggests anything else, they get told to just use the UC fighter.

>that's a Kitsune schoolgirl

She bears an insignia of rank.

Because if anyone suggests anything else, they get told to just use the UC fighter

HORROR

ADVENTURES

WHEN

I WANT TO MAKE MY FUCKING BARBARIAN WORSHIPER OF KHORNE THAT TURNS INTO A MOTHERFUCKING BLOODTHIRSTER

>She bears an insignia of rank.

Because it looks cute!

>literally "No U!"
congratulations, you have become /v/ grade cancer

Hopefully soon, alongside scans of the Hive creatures and corruption.

docs.google.com/document/d/1twEab3PBHvzMLTrx_UJak4P9g5avkvVaZfrBiMPI-6s/edit

What the fuck are you even arguing?

I'm sitting here with my physical copy wishing I could will it onto the internet for you guys.
Alas.

Being the normie in this sea of unwashed filth is fucking terrifying.

TAKE PICTURES ON YOUR PHONE AND UPLOAD IT HERE

We might be getting some scans in tomorrow, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

You goddamn tease.

How's the book?

Take a picture, user. It's better than nothing.

That you're a hypocrite shitposter, and that you need to leave along with the degenerates, because honestly you degrade the threads just as badly as them

You get used to it. You just learn to accept that this is Veeky Forums and that it'll never not be vaguely autistic, and that honestly this hobby tends to be a major magnet for all varieties of autists, spergs, and degenerates.

Oh for fuck's sake, you guys are incredible.
Right, I'll take four pictures. What do you fags want the most?

Just scan pages with a photocopier.

Who's paying for his data?

Yes, use your mouthwords.

CALLIGRAPHY WYRM.

Fleshcrafting and related rules please

Cool and brutal archetypes.

Corruptions!

That's Legacy of Dragons user, not Horror Adventures. Unless this user has both.

Do you know what subheader that's under?
Don't have one.
Done.
Done.
Done

I'll throw in corruption rules as a freebie. This might take a few mins.

Fleshcrafting
Sanity
Cleric stuff

Telling degenerates to gtfo is degrading the thread.
Ok

Oh, I totally have both. Let me dig that up too. I'll throw it in as well.

>Who's paying for his data?

>Because he can't connect a USB cable and transfer it to his PC

Take your time user, we're not particularly choosy when it comes to free stuff before release.

Yes, if you do absolutely nothing else in any thread other than say that. Don't you have anything to add to the thread or conversation, rather than removal? Removing the infected part of a fruit still leaves you with less fruit to enjoy.

Dragonheir Scion pretty please? You ade the hero we don't deserve.

Getting this triggered and upset is goddamn perplexing, but hilarious and sad at the same time.

DRAGONHEIR SCION

I MUST BECOME THE DRAGON KNIGHT

Making excuses so the fuckers can stay, are you fucking serious.

>Trying to douse a garbage fire with kerosine is smart
>By making myself just as big of an annoying asshole as my enemies, I am objectively superior to my enemies
>Yelling at other degenerates excuses my own shitposting and degeneracy.
You make an excellent Democrat. Hillary could take lessons from you.

>Not actually reading what I'm saying
The quote-unquote "degenerates" should leave, I'm with you on that, but unless you've got something better to do you should leave too. You're just as annoying, unhelpful, and pathetic as they are, just with a different source of your worthlessness. Add something to the conversation, or piss off.

Sorry, UC means what exactly? Was there a mention of an official "unchained fighter" somewhere?

I have been thinking of houseruling some stuff, based mostly on a big boost for bravery and inserting more things to work with combat stamina.

This

>being the hero you need but don't deserve.

TEST
If this works, I'll take a few more shots.

Looks good, it's legibile. Thanks user!

DEMON BARBARIAM RAGE POWER

No no - he's definitely the hero we deserve.

IT WORKS!

HALLELUJAH!

youtu.be/cYpz3abAk98?t=8s

That goddamn facial expression.

Cheers, friendo.

Right. More spoilers coming up. I need a few things from you guys, though: any more things you might want me to snap a shot of (caveat: no promises on delivery other than the ones I've already promised), and no bullying, I haven't done this before (unless you really have to).

Could we get the Oracle stuff from Legacy of Dragons?

If an Inkling has a calligraphy wyrm familliar, can she swim in his ink too?

Cheers, mate

As a bonus, here's a quick shop job for the Calligraphy Wyrm. And the Pseudowyvern too, I guess.

Alchemist Archetypes or your favourite corruption?

There is a homebrewer that made an Unchained Fighter, it's pretty good.

The only things I want that I remember off the top of my head are Dragonheir Scion and the alchemist dragon archetype. I know there's more, but I have to go dig up the list to remember what it is, and that'd just mean more work for you when you already have fucktons of requests.

>no bullying
>someone would bully the guy giving us scans

we may be degenerates, but we're not completely heartless assholes

>tfw foreverdm searching for game where I can finally be a player
How fucked am I?

A true hero.