Why so few females?

Why are there so few women trading crypto?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/BCPrd6n
corporate.morningstar.com/US/documents/ResearchPapers/Fund-Managers-by-Gender.pdf
discord.gg/eQNqZeC
youtube.com/watch?v=tyrKeThaEJM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

women are retarded

/thread

/thread

women are retarded

>"female"

Google analytics thinks I'm a man because I don't use the rest of the internet like a woman either

women only know how to spend money

Women are not retarded

Stats show more men into sciences and engineering and have a better understanding on crypto and tech. Dont even try to go SJW on me, its proven stats.

and western women know how to be a disgusting smelly slut also

Because women are fucking retarded

Found the retarded woman

Fucking patriarchy preventing women from opening Coinbase accounts.

>women
>investing
>finance

lol

/thread

Bitcoin used to be a neet coin used by virgins.
Then bitcoin became a trading currency for drugs.
Then for a few years, it was a trading currency for neets.
Now bitcoin is just some useless stuff for gamblers and chads.

Should be 0%. God gave men the task of building and maintaining the world. Women's job is to support us. Only faggots would disagree.

my gf doesn't understand it
she also didn't put the down payment on our house nor does she make the monthly payments

i told her I made $60k since 2013 in bitcoin and that if it keeps going up maybe we can pay off the house in a few years

she just shrugged and said "i don't get it"

I told her we'd have less monthly payments and that I could work less maybe do some house work and get it fixed up real nice (it was a foreclosure)

now she wants to quit her job because we have enough money

Women can buy our bags

It's men's reparations of the gender pay gap conspiracy. They get to stay as wage slaves we get to retire early.

excuse me sexist asshole, women are more doing important things outside of play money

Fuck everyone on this thread

>her
>she

sjw cuck detected

Investing as a man
>I should study and get a good degree
>I should invest my money in a smart way so i can earn more
>I should start a business and risk everything to get a good reward

Investing as a woman
>Lol which one of these losers has the biggest wallet?

Never get attached for this reason, any sign of weakness she will abuse you. Call her out you are sexist, etc etc.

If women were smart, they would be men.

/thread

why bother learning the technical stuff when they can just focus on looking pretty and hooking up with bitcoin millionaires?

They are usually more cautious with money and society never pushed women to be interested in technology, hence they never really care about this kind of stuff.

It's a cultural thing, really. You'd have to check rate of adoption in countries close to gender equality, like iceland, to check if the gap is also significant.

Pretty much noone is doing anything of importance, genitals be damned

This

Virtually all women are normies

>community engagement

Will Women In Investment Banking be the new Women In Tech?

>calling you sexist
dont date western sluts man they are down there with nigger women

Women are less interested in technology, less willing to break consensus, and less risk-taking. They are also on average slightly dumber and less rational.

wymmnn arrrrrrrrrrr............. pftfudddddd ................. uhhhhhhhhhh........... nogggddd redartdddddd

>Women
>Cautious with money

I've been accumulating stocks since I was 18, meanwhile all my female friends buy jewellery, expensive makeup, and handbags. Literal veblen goods.

Most men only even buy sports cars because women find it attractive. Most economic waste is due to women, men are driven to be efficient.

Like...what? The one thing women were supposed to be better at than men - being women/being mothers - they are fucking dreadful at nowadays (life outcomes for kids of single moms are appalling, for kids of single dads good) so they really are worthless desu.

Can't succeed in anything without having laws and cultural taboos which discriminate against men and favour women.

Because they are completely braindead and lazy and the only way they can think of to make money on their own is to shake their tits and hope men give it to them.

the artificial womb will be the first step to freedom for us men

Women like to spend money not invest it.

When it comes to investing, women are very cautious.

to be fair if nobody was spending money the economy would crash

the economy depends on women spending money.

Imagine women trying to survive in a world without men, dear lord.

1. Women aren't into technical stuff like this as much as men
2. Women aren't as big of risktakers as men are

They spend on consumption, rather than investment, do you even basic economics bro?

fpbp
/thread

>woman becomes billionaire and proves that she can do anything a man can do
>inspiration for all women everywhere
Women sure are smart!

Forgot to post the pic of the truly inspirational personification of Raw Feminine Power.

Wanna laugh? there is a women-only crypto group
discord.gg/BCPrd6n

They just don't like it. There is no social benefit to it and it's complicated to learn. With no feasible benefits, other than money, there simply isn't much motivation for women to get into crypto.
>money isn't a motivation?
Not when the barrier to making that money is learning how the markets work, and how the currencies themselves work.

2% of hudge fund capital is managed by women.
There is a ratio of 80 men to 1 woman employed by a hedge fund.
~90% of hedge fund managers are men.

corporate.morningstar.com/US/documents/ResearchPapers/Fund-Managers-by-Gender.pdf

White knight beta cuck alert.

Let me break this down for you fag.

Girls for the majority, aren’t into tech things. Sure. There’s the overlap of girls that so compared to the guys that aren’t. But when you’re talking generalities, that’s just the way it is.

Girls for the most part aren’t into tech, cars (in the aspect of their performance and not how much they cost, look, etc), video games, etc.
Guys are.

Just like on the other hand guys aren’t into reality tv show celebrities, real housewives of fuck all, what celebrities are dating whom, makeup, etc.

It’s called interests. And each gender for the most part have very different interests. Get the fuck over it.

Same reason there are so few women doing anything else half worthwhile.
Women don't typically do anything.

>analytics
You're all retarded if you don't block google scripts from running and tracking you.

If by cautious you mean averse to investing entirely, I agree.

women would rather get something in return if they're money will be wasted, which is why'd they'd rather spend it on crap than invest. with shopping, at least they can get something for their wastefulness; even the hint of losing money on an investment scares them off because they would get nothing in return. it is their protective nature, they aren't thinking of possibility of gains, because that is risky and a masculine trait. the few women who are like this are the ball buster ceo types and are usually alcoholics because they are denying their natural protective nature and they are constantly scared. it helps to hide the fear. risk and competition are not natural for women. poorfags gambling on crypto are not what i'm talking about.

>Why are there so few women trading crypto?

woman are not financially endangered like men are. they don't have the same incentives that we get from trading

Because it was not cool, sexy or easy to get into before.

almost 10 years of fedora wearing nerds that made huge gains, and of course NOW the gender politics are entering the scene when almost no females were engaged from the beginning.

who is fucking surprised

Because they don't like to take risks. Anyone who pretends investing in crypto is hard is a fucking idiot. Anyone can learn it.

>the average person into crypto
>tech things
Pick one. Nobody even knows what a wallet is or how the coins they use work. And nobody cares about crypto as a concept, only about making some quick cash, as evidence by the millions of users holding their coins in centralized services like coinbase. The average person is completely illiterate.

checked, kek'd, and /thread'd

There is a womens crypto discussion group actually discord.gg/eQNqZeC

From an evolutionary standpoint, women are more risk averse than men.

checked

/thread

They don't have to. They just find a simp to spend theirs.

Can't deny dubs facts

I talked my secretary into buying bitcoin and eth. Now she excitedly chats with me every time the price goes up. Kind of nice.

Talk a woman in your life into buying BTC and she will love you (until it crashes of course).

if nobody is consuming then nobody has a fucking job to make or sell goods or services

do you even basic economics?

Women
Biologically risk adverse
To protect their dependent unborn and born offspring
while men
Biologically aggressive
must stand out to gain a mate.

>get friend in his wife into crypto
>friend has doubled his money in a month
>wife has lost 3/4 of hers

They will be more when connected dildos make the tangle work properly.

Basically this. Women can be intelligent but it's generally wasted because they will find a man who will make money for them since they can always prey on male desperation.

based

>get friend in his wife
Can you help me get in his wife, too?

This thread just keeps the bantz coming! Kek’d

Since the normies are flooding in now anyway, can we get some campaign going to get women into it? Like play up the fact that nerdy beta men are making insane gains (which is unacceptable to SJWs, only Chad or they themselves should be allowed to make gains). How do we do this, autists?

GTFO roastie
Biz is a men's board.
Only cunts allowed here are OzzyRoos

how about no because everything women touch turns to shit

They wont touch you because you're already shit lmfao

god i hate women so much.

could encourage them to make their cucked boyfriends invest for them, that way it's still controlled by 'males' but there's more money being poured in

Maybe you just have dumb female friends.

I've only met one grill who was interested in crypto.

She was hot as fuck though. I could tell she was rich as shit from crypto too, so I was impressed.

But, the more she talked, the more I could tell she really had no clue what she was talking about. This was back in June/July - I was shilling ANS/NEO + XMR to her, and she said she's never heard of 'em and that they're shitcoins. Meanwhile, she was shilling the FUCK out of SALT and told me to get in on the ICO. I hadn't heard of SALT at that point. Confused the shit out of me.

She was being cryptic/shady as fuck all night, and finally squeaked out that she was dating a bigshot at one of the top 3 crypto exchanges. Ah, checks out. Chameleon girlfriend.

One of us made it guys, and is fucking some hot ass blonde chick and getting her to trade his crypto. One day.

because the majority of women are emotional and wouldnt know what the fuck to do if their portfolio dipped 50 cents

>talking about women finding it difficult "getting into crypto"
>pretty much 80% of Veeky Forums lurkers come here for quick cash and have no fucking idea why to invest in a coin.

But yes, please do go on.

Don't be mad just because I got into crypto in 2013 and have a computer science degree and I'm set for life

>can we get some campaign going to get women into it?
kys faggot

What are you invested in ma'am?

Bitcoin community? We're all in the rocket heading for the moon

are you all fucking retarded it would make us significantly richer at their expense

Sounds like she knows her shit, SALT is going to go off.

If all males suddenly died, women would probably all just die in chaos in a couple weeks.

If all women randomly died, some major adjustment would be done, but things would be semi normal - some of the more convenient things until we died of old age.

Nothing is sexier than a beautiful powerful woman. They're a rare breed that I'm more than willing to try and tame

youtube.com/watch?v=tyrKeThaEJM

I day trade so it changes but btc, iota (I got in under $1), ark, salt and considering neo

>”why don’t women do x” thread gets posted on every board every single day
>like clockwork NEETs collectively reeeeeee about the existence of women, showing no loyalty to their own mothers and sisters like absolute animals
>meanwhile chads bought BTC dip and it’s rising again
YOU FUCKING IDIOTS ITS A SHILL
WHY ARE YOU SUCH SHEEPLE

I think Neo is dying, I got some profit from the moon in August. Got burned by holding ODN too long and I bought IOTA at ATH (burned again), now I'm being more careful.