Hourly reminder

hourly reminder

It's actually 215,700 now.

What is the significance of this?

this. what does this mean?

>What is the significance of this?

fee will keep going higher and higher

For a bitcoin transaction to go through right now you need to pay $50-$70 in tx fees.

When this motherfucker going to attack?

Wow, I've never seen it this high. Maybe in august for a while if I remember correctly.

It means so many people are buying that a huge backlog of unconfirmed transactions is building up. This number will reach over a million within a few days and all the new buyers won't be getting their coins. This will cause a panic and crash around Monday, which is coincidentally when the jews will be able to short BTC.

Screencap this post.

I thought that was on the 18th?

the number of transactions in mempool means nothing. You could have 200k 1sat/byte txs.

What you need to look at is how many >100sat/byte tx are pending.

oh yeah you're right fugg

But what if you buy from coinbase and it gets dumped into you CB wallet immediately?

can't crash if you can't get your money out

That actually makes sense. Fug.

*sunday

Last ATH was 237k

No this is a new ATH

BLOCKCHAIN SITE IS FROZEN
Hope none of you fuckers are hodling funds there

It's all high fee transactions.

It's on both the 10th and the 18th, two different institutions

so which date do we react to? Cashing out or going all in on alts?

...and then you can't spend it anyway because of the transaction queue? You don't really have it.

MOONING!!!

300k by tomorrow

Shit

No it is not

Now at 203,476

and for everyone asking, it's exactly what it sounds like, there are over 200 thousand transactions involving bitcoin that basically backlogged. If this is all news to you, I would also look into mining difficulty as it's probably going to get a massive bump in a few days.

ive already gone mostly into bch, and i might short btc with cash if it actually gets dropped hard

react to both dates

It's not the jews, it's (((them)))

Wrong.

Nah but I just dump it into my checking acc I have added on there. Then take it out later/use debit card hooked up and spend it as fiat?

getcher unbenannt ass out of here

for real tho if that's true we're that much more fucked

Literally just put in 300 euros...

Kek

lightning network

12+ month away??

It's only 18 months away guys!

We totally promise this time!

that means sell sell sell if it drops to 14k ?

I was there years ago, on Veeky Forums after the first bitcoin bubble crash (around 200$ back then), when some people were saying "buy bitcoin and wait" all you could answer was "do you really think it's that easy, you can't become rich without diversification blablabla" turns out: it was that easy.

Also, I was there when you guys where saying to sell ethereum at 50$, I waited 350.

Fuck you, uneducated pessimists neets. Your advices are no use to those really striving to succeed, kill yourselves.

this is exactly what is happening and market manipulation is illegal and the jews have done this shit for generations.
we should have seen this shit coming desu, you can never trust the kikes in any financial market
it'll only get worse from here lads

>Certain individuals on Veeky Forums have been wrong in the past
>therefore every opinion I see on Veeky Forums that I dislike is now automatically wrong.

It sickens me that brainlets like you have gotten rich because you were retarded before it was cool.

Don't get me wrong, I am rather against bitcoin nowadays. I just read a lot of posts here, 80% of the time it's just "muh bubble" "muh crash" because people here are beta pessimists (so was I) just wanting to see "muh darkness" in everything. People here want things to be hard, to be painful, etc. because they want to believe their own discomfort in life is there for some reason, some greater evil represented by a consistency in the universe of everything turning to shit in the end.

That's not rational, I am not rich neither (not what I would call rich anyway), I think that Veeky Forumsfags needs to stop trying so hard to create apocalypse scenarios when there isn't.