Lonesome Wyatt's Euro-American Risk

>name
>color
>location
>religion

... is that the real lonesome wyatt...
you even added the fishing villages and wheat!!!!

>mfw your Sultan is someone else that you're a fan of
Feelsgoodman

Fuck it, I'll play

>Kingdom of Greece
>Light Blue
>Constantinople/Istanbul
>Eastern Orthodox

Tso Empire
Blue
Northeast-most area
Shinto

Start in greenland near fish
Green
norse pagan

Someone give me a brief go over on the rules, I've only ever been in /b/ risk games and those are generally very sloppy compared to the complexity of what I've seen here on Veeky Forums.

im also playing over
someone without my trip and ID go post the link there

British Empire
Red
London
Protestantism

THE EUROPEAN UNION
GREY BLUE
BRUSSELS
SATANISM

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

PREPARE TO BE ASSIMILATED

Your gets determine your rolls, you have bonuses that are obtainable from cities, and you have tripcodes/names here so then people know what the hell they're doin'.

Year 1, empires rise from the great north of Pagan Vikings, to the Byzantines in Constantinople.

Wait, that trip didn't work... how's this one?

Fill Greece

Added.

Expand towards the southwest.

Fred sets sail to take the fishing bonus, but is unsure out to do, so let this roll be an effort in learn and count toward these efforts...
>do i just fill it with my color?

Alright, cool. I think I understand.

> The Gentleman's Coalition of Bourbon and Steak
>Dark blue
>New York coastal area north America
>Roman Catholicism

It's of vital importance that Germany and France trade with one another so that we never again have war in Europe.

In order to make sure they trade with one another, I must rule them.

So I invade them both.

It's the only way to ensure there is never another European war.

British, I'm waiting on you to roll. If my mupdate is 10 minutes old I'm updating.

Roll for the British in-case they are AFK.

For me, just use the abbreviation G.C.B.S., and this will be my first non b// risk, so apologies and bear with me as I accustom to the greater rule set.

Continue the trek towards the southeast.

We march to fill greenland sail to iceland, is we can we would like yonder city on that island.

Never mind. I didn't think the entire name would fit in the block.

Europe will be ours.

In the name of our Dark Master, we conquer more of Germany and France, and set our sights on Italy and Spain...

Fill the balkans, spill into Anatolia

The Gentleman try to spread East West for the colony across the pond and the land to the west.

I guess I'll be the British Empire for 2 more rounds, if he takes longer to play then I'll have the lurkers take him. We invade Ireland.

The Gentleman move further Northwest.

Fill Anatolia, spill into Cyprus and Syria

We require clay for our lord Satan.

Southern Europe will be ours.

We set sail for norway and oslo, and stockholm

Take the bonus 4 territory then trek towards the south

Beginner question, what's up with the plus five next to your name?

Your bonus tiles. Don't worry, I've been counting yours and the Greek newfag's. For this round, after we invaded American Ireland, the British Empire sends a fleet of frigates upon French shore. We invade.

Fred here, look at the rules in the right top of the map and see the bonus for each thing then add them up

The little colored dots in certain territories give a bonus to your roll if you claim them.

We have taken two european cities, and their colours indicate the bonus territories they grant to my rolls. I think.

I assume i'll be smacked down if I fuck up.

Italy and Spain will be next... and then we can turn our eyes elsewhere - into the east...

The vikings march to Stockholm and fill Sweden and finland

Push Tso out of the middle east

(I totally forgot about putting bonuses in my name, my bad)

Expand into Africa

Defend if attacked

The Gentleman turn Northwest to fill in the top of North America

whoops u dun it now

So from my first territory dot, I should have a three, right?

Its a boring game if nobody fights, and it was going to happen eventually.

>mfw you don't defend France

A war has begun in the east, as the Byzantines try to reclaim the Middle East that the Tso Dynasty stole with his lucky dubs.

Viking Frederick and his fleet of snow soldiers take over Scandinavia.

A war in France has begun, and it's my last turn to save Europe. I send a fleet of British frigates once again to defend my territory and invade Italy.

if you are new york yes

The British should join.

Yes.

The British should join.

Let's go to London to explain the merits of membership.

Starting to get a better grasp, thanks for everyone's patience.

The Gentleman continue North, and any excess Gents move South.

Attack the kingdom of greece

The vikings take finish city then fill finland and sweden and denmark

Attack Tso

Turkey and Crete descend into civil war, riots are happening and the future is looking dark for 'em.

The British have stopped their invasion, but they are open to be controlled by lurkers. The European Union has almost fallen but they got lucky, they thrive and take over Europe.

The Gentlemen slowly take over Canada and establish their dominance. As well as the vikings who have taken over Scandinavia.

Get that slave nation and bonus, then onwards, to crush the Greek menace.

Fug.

Attack Tso, I must reclaim rightful Byzantine clay

The Gents push North, and any excess Gentry try to reclaim our lost Irish colony.

The Vikings sail to conquer the fishing in the arctic and then fill sweden and denmark, spill baltics. Frederick is pleased with the progress of his conquests thus far and smokes a joint to celebrate.

Also, how do I start an empire and what are the pros and cons of it?

I don't see a get rule for five digit palindromes.

You get an extra bonus of +5
You can start an empire too if you'd like.

Also, Wyatt still open for suggestions? for the beta and so on?
I start my empire
Viking settlers become
>Viking Empire

Then I'll establish the Japanese Empire. The religion is Shinto so could you add it to the list?

adding empire bonus

The newly formed Tso Empire conquers all of Turkey and Crete, they win the civil war. Meanwhile, the Jews are enslaved again for the thousandth time, but instead of middle easterners they are japs.

The Viking Empire conquers all of Scandinavia and form their empire. The gentlemen in the west slowly conquer Europe.

Fuck yeah man, I'll bet I have 1/4 more of the board to complete.

Destroy the Greek Kingdom and leave their King no mercy.

Spill into Russia

I think I added the bonuses right to my existing number. The InGentry March southward in North America.

I'd also like to change into an Empire.

The Vikings embark on their first nordic raid and attack the Tso Empire to try and take Moscow and other russian clay/bonuses.
We offer allegience with Greeks if they convert to norse paganism and join our empire.more Ts to lengthen the struggle and not make it so one or two sided early on. i just noticed how quickly it was over for EU once Red attacked and thought it would def make the game even more thrilling if there were more Ts to traverse between bonuses.

Defend against Tso
>mfw Constantinople is getting conquered by Japs instead of Turks

DUBS!!!

FUG

I suppose I have no choice.

Praise Odin

The Gentleman's Empire of Bourbon and Steak. Adding empire bonus. Some one call me on it if I'm getting the bonus math wrong.

>dubs

Hail Odin!!! our first member state and convert!!!

An unexpected Tso is surprised attacked, with tons of T's and death. They stand alive, but are barely an empire and will most likely crumble as the Byzantines are saved.

Viking Fred makes gains in the Middle East and earns some Jew slaves. The Gentlemen make gains in the American continent.

Defend any attacks and attack Greece.

Retake Constantinople

If I've done my bonus math right, the Gents have +23 on tthem. The Gents absorb the last of the British Empire, and move south on NA.

>3d Pali
r u gidding me

The vikings had hoped this would not have to pass but the roll hereleaves us no choice

ATTACK TSO TO THE HOLY LANDS AND FORCE HIM INTO SBUMISSION ON ALL FRONTS!!!
we sacrifice a goat and fuck our wifes ahead of this slaughter!!!!
~Fred

Spill?

check bonuses this round too... think tso is off a bit, maybe myself

Wyatt, what's the ruling on five digit palindromes? Should that be added in a future version or just ignored?

North africa

Thank you based Odin

Europe has only forgotten their true God is all, we must convert all of Europe to the Norse ways and glory will be unto us all.

>do lots of adding and subtracting to figure out what I have left
>realize that's not a 1, but a 5d Pali

I hope you got that by chance, because if you were looking in other threads to get it that's a dick move.

Congrats, regardless.

I did, he had a bonus of +17.
I gave you 25 tiles last time. This board's not even completed yet, gonna have to finish it later tonight.

Constantinople is conquered by the Byzantines after they had sent a fleet to sail there on Greek shore and kill the japs who had once ruled it.

Jap's empire falls, they perish slowly. Luckily they live because the vikings could not infiltrate through attacking their ally.

i am aware of the pali and also thought you empire bonus was gone is all, but i guess its not yet.

There not the first 5digi that's been gotten this game. I rolled one earlier, but I'm still confused on if there's a rule for that get.

See:

retake the rest of Greece, spill into unclaimed eastern europe

Defend then attack the Greek eastwards (don't fuck up the buffer between me and nords)

Alright, cool.

defend and fill neutral Ts and cities
dont think on this map there is but maybe OP can add a "higher" option for the next version of the map

The Gents flood into the North African coast.

Roll please.

I'd like to join your empire, should you permit it. The Japanese excursion into the west has been devastated by Vikings, and I've no others to turn to. The splintered empire will convert to Roman Catholicism, should you permit it

The Gentleman's Coalition of Bourbon and Steak welcomes you. Enjoy your complimentary Bourbon, Steak, mustache and walking cane.