END OF ALTCOINS

Will alts ever recover, famalam?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/cxmCTkW
twitter.com/AnonBabble

More people with bitcoin is the first step for an alt boom

Except until Bitcoin's software shortcomings have been resolved. If no coin officially takes over before then, Bitcoin will eventually smash everything else as they will not provide anything new.

Don't tell me you don't know the reason for this current bull run, no?

monero is mooning

blockchain will never compete with the new tech, sorry

It seems to me that alts already started recovering.
What do you guys think about VTC? Should I buy right now? Looks like 8usd is the bottom.

Its all because of the upcoming futures trading right?

not in sats

Still up $1230 this week due to link and WAVES.

Are you up in BTC? Because if you aren't, you lost money.

I didn't lose money. I made less then I would have just holding btc.

This line of thinking is retarded. Bitcoin is a volatile asset itsself. IOTA did over 200% in the last 7 days. That's like saying because you didn't hold only IOTA over the last week you lost money.

Well everyone who was smart and sold has more money now to spend on alts that are 50%-60% down from where they sold. So they will recover. Not sure how much though. Your best bet is to get into a coin with a catalyst coming next week.

Could be, but then why does everybody think BTC is going to tank on dec 10th?

But when BTC corrects your actual losses will settle in.

Monaco is being listed on a lot of exchanges next week!

Meh, don't believe this kind of shit, but next week for sure.

No real trader thinks that outside of autismo biz shitcoiners.

With btc futures, a bubble pop, and transaction problems on the horizon alts are the only safe havens and will see a massive boom before following a similar path.

>believing this
Bitcoin holders will grow impatient when it stops growing. Altcoin speculation season will begin.

When IOTA holds its bull run for a year we can talk about tracking value in IOTies. Until then don't be stupid and track it in BTC. If you exceeded BTC gains you did good, if not, you were in the wrong coin. If you don't believe me or don't get it, I don't have time to try to convince you, sorry.

47 / 48K has always been the bottom for VTC. Absolute bottom would be 42K. It's basically free right now.

Alts are basically a pump outlet. When the market is low like this the only way to gain is to join a pump group like discord.gg/cxmCTkW

>not in sats hur dur dur
Should we start comparing everything in fractions of Real Estate since that has been mooning for a while to? Not all coins are fucking paired to BTC, MONA has a direct yen pair and a USD pair is also coming.
>Muh BTC

Fucking idiots I swear to God.

>POWR does a x20
>meh

>dash does a x3
>meh

>XLM does a x5
>meh

>IOTA does a x10
>meh

>bitcoin gains another 10%
>OH SHITTTTT WHAT THE FUCK DUDE, BITCOIN IS TRULY KING, I TOLD YOU ALTFAGS, KILL YOUR FUCKING SELVES, HOLY SHIT I'M GOING TO BE FUCKING RICH DUUUUDDEEE WOWWWWWW XDDD SUCK ITTTTT IT WAS ALWAYS LIKE THIS YEAH BABYYYY