Pathfinder General /pfg/

Pathfinder General /pfg/
If you would like assistance with character optimization, please mention which third-party sources are allowed.

Why aren't you playing a kitsune/catfolk serial killer vigilante with Companion to the Lonely? Someone here is checking interest for an ERP one-shot between an investigator and a serial killer, so you should sign up for it and get lewd~

N. Jolly's vigilante book playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1Hrk1hl8uXVHazaiPOCvWsFUHX3PB6fQVd13tzguJTgE/edit?usp=sharing

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/iYhDNSTq

Please search for the unerrata'd content here:
web.archive.org/web/http://www.d20pfsrd.com/

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

d20pfsrd.com/classes/base-classes/witch/hexes---3rd-party-publishers/hexes/common-hexes/hex-charm-su
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ground floor.

I hate you

I hate you so much.

I say we mutiny and start a new thread.

No, absolutely not! We're stuck with this one for the next 300+ posts, sadly. Let's not make things worse for others.

>It's because you are sad, fat fucks who don't get laid often, have no indoor voice and have no qualms to pushing your shit tastes onto other people and throwing your immense bulk around.
This is the hero we need but don't deserve.

Yeah splintering the thread always helps
Sarcasm

Do we have to? I mean I know it's a shitty thread, but two /pfgs/ is a bit much for something pretty minor.

>shitting up Veeky Forums with 5 more Pathfinder Generals
You are the reason other Generals hate us.

>spamming the same thing over each thread
Congrats, all of us anons who would've agreed with you instead find you to be a cancerous spamming tool.

Here is your (you)

Nah, just have someone legitimate make the new thread after this one gets past 300 posts.

N.JOLLY, GARETH, FORREST. HELL, EVEN BUILDPOSTER. ONE OF YOU MUST MAKE THE THREAD AFTER THIS ONE.

How would a kitsune vigilante's Disguise checks even work? What would the +10 bonus apply to?

Anybody have interesting pocket worlds, alternate realms or similar that they'd like to share? I actually really enjoy the mnemovore demiplane from Occult Realms. I have to figure out how to use it, though.

>A kitsune in human form...gains a +10 racial bonus on Disguise checks made to appear human

Without using mechanical stuff to explain it, I like it when a world or even just a city or building exists "outside and inside of time", where it's working on a different timeframe or spacial logic compared to the world it's connected to. A city in a bottle is a good example, those things are cool.

What about a LITERAL magical realm full of the maker's magical realms?

The sun is a giant, fluffy tail of a kitsune giantess in the middle of the demiplane's solar system.

So! We had the opportunity last thread (thanks to a kindly user) to see some stuff from both Paizo's dragon book and their horror book-we learned that there are some pretty cool options, as well as a lot of not-quite-so-good options.

What are your favorite things from each book so far? Least favorite?

>Someone here is checking interest for an ERP one-shot between an investigator and a serial killer, so you should sign up for it and get lewd~

I did NOT say it was an ERP.
I wanted to run a simple text-based oneshot mystery thriller.

PF. Roll20. Text-based on Skype.
Starting level 7th. WBL -1.
25pb. Full HD + Con / level. No leadership.
Vigilante (must have the Serial killer archetype) and Investigator (any archetype, no polymath)
Any races, including 3pp with my permission.

Maximum players: 2-4

Setting: Fantasy Victorian England. Guns Commonplace.

City Map Size: 250 x 250 (30 ft. / square)
Average Combat Map Size: 90x90

Evil and freakdom prevails because neutrals are retarded and prone to self-aggrandizing

So if the kitsune's social guise is human, they gain a +10 bonus to prevent their social guise from being compromised? Sweet!

You said it was ERP here, dude

>Investigator (any archetype, no polymath)
>no polymath

Killjoy! Might as well roll Questioner then.

It also stacks with the +20 Circumstance bonus Vigilantes normally get for pretending to be one identity and not the other.

Blood Alchemist needs more clarification on how its abilities function and/or refresh, but otherwise is really interesting and lets you Edward Elric your way through a campaign.
Serial Killer is actually really cool, once more making the Vigilante a great (Ex) Martial (it also stacks with Night Terror I think, so enjoy that).
Dragonheir Scion also needs explaining, since it replaces two feats that a Fighter wouldn't get at those levels.
Dragonblood Chymist is straight-up worse than a normal alchemist.
Talisman Crafter is pretty alright.

That's not me. We're in an anonymous message board, you mong.

Favorite? Blood Alchemist probably, though trading out bombs and mutagen is pretty heavy for getting at-will SLAs in a magic circle.

Least favorite is easily the Dragon Alchemist because IT TRADES OUT EVERYTHING AND GAINS NOTHING OR WORSE VERSIONS OF ABILITIES IT COULD ALREADY GET.

That was probably someone else.

dude, the Vigilante can't access PoW, why should the Investigator get a clear advantage?

Time?

>it also stacks with Night Terror I think, so enjoy that

It doesn't.

Saturdays. 8:00pm-12:00pm (GMT +8)

I will not start immediately, give me a couple weeks to make a d100 random event table, a map, a setting, NPC characters, etc.

Aw damn, what conflicts with it?

Samefag here; also, since the kistune's shape change ability "otherwise functions as alter self", a strict reading of the rules suggests this should ALSO stack with the +20 untyped disguise bonus that comes with using a spell of the polymorph subschool.

Though at this point your DM might start to throw things at you.

>dude, the Vigilante can't access PoW

Didn't DSP make a PoW Vigiliante?

I would like to play a Victorian doll wyrwood investigator (empiricist).

One of the very first PF campaigns I played, I was a Rogue/Shadowdancer who pretended to be a legendary master thief through liberal use of a Hat of Disguise.

All this talk of Vigilantes is making me want to revisit that character, since the class seems perfectly designed for it.

Both alter vigilante specialization.

A small niggle when they both set the specialization to stalker, but still enough to make them incompatible.

If I were the GM, I'd allow it.

>don't check Veeky Forums for a while
>come back for shits n giggles
>/pfg/ has been hijacked by erping furfags and lolicon catgirl shitposting
>mfw

Alright I may be missing something here but the Corruption rules state that your manifestation level is equal to the number of manifestations you have, it also says you can't have more than nine manifestations.

So if that's the case how in the flying fuck am I meant to take the Darkest Desires manifestation from the Hellbound corruption when it has Manifestation level 9th as a prerequisite?

That's all? Honestly those should stack then, and they'd stack well.

No one would miss you.

I think that means that you take it AS your ninth manifestation?

Foxes > cats.

Raccoon dogs > foxes. Non-shitty tanuki race when?

/pfg/ was never good.

didn't someone make a decent one in the pastebin?

It was less shit though.

I'd rather swim in a river of piss than a river of shit, even if it sucks both ways.

Obviously, how else would a manic and rabid shitposter and over repetitive spammer like you exist
Y'know, one definition for insanity is the repetition of the same action continuously and expecting a different outcome. Guess we can diagnose the cause of your spamming

Does your wrangler know you're free from the lunatic asylum? Your orderly probably forgot your medication.

>for the next 300+ posts

More like 1000, these degenerates make them when we're on page 5.

They only do it at such high levels because it triggers one very rabid and autistic shitposter, and they all find his flailing to be entertaining and appreciate his generous donation of (you)s

So, giving martials free access to Martial Training but denoted as you may, is this a good idea?

I suppose I couldn't expect clarity in the writing of a Paizo book.

What? Oh, no. Sweetie, no. Do you think you're the good guy here? There are no heroes on Veeky Forums.

>there's no class based entirely around attacking with their hair
>it's classified as a natural attack, so you can't make iteratives

Why isn't this a thing. Why is the hair hex and white-haired witch so lame?

Oh thanks, I have basically no Kyoko because nobody cares about Kyoko.

>can't substantiate a good defense
>resorts to literal "I know you are but what am I tactics" whenever someone points out his stupidity
BTFO
T
F
O

You uaed that one a few days ago man. Come up with something new.

You're all so easily triggered, you need to go to anger management.

Fortune Thief from my playtest actually does let you full attack with hair, I think it was suggested by a playtester for that reason. Honestly if I had the room, I'd make it its own archetype.

Why are you faggots complaining about anime pics on Veeky Forums?

Have you SEEN the OP pic for 5e general?

Can a kitsune white-haired witch attack and grapple people with fluffy tails?

Stop reusing the same material. It's obvious when your being a pathetic spamming shitposter

>If you want something free, you use this thing or you get nothing

yes, its fluff. someone in /pfg/ made a dorf white haired witch using his beard to make attacks.

Oh shit.

>kitsune
>Dex/Cha

>vigilante
>Dex/Cha

Can I play a kitsune fortune thief who smothers and kills people with fluffy tails?

You said that one already this morning
You're so boring now. All your good for now is (you)s

>Not being a monk/white-haired witch who utilizes flurry of blows with his fu manchu

Shameful.

What can kill that which has no life?

I'll have to wait until you stop frothing at the mouth, I don't want to catch Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease.

What? Do you see dead people? Cos I want to know what you've

There's only this faggot and I think he needs to go back to PFS.

/pfg/ can't make interesting concepts anymore. They can only come up with character concepts they want to fuck, or want to self-insert being fucked as.

Do you see dead people? Cos I want to know what you've been smoking.

Let me go look up the talent real quick although I'll say yes.

Lethal Locks (Su) The fortune thief gains the prehensile hairUM hex, although they can treat the attack granted from this hex as a manufactured weapon for the purposes of how often they can attack with it. At 6th level, they instead treat it as the white hair class feature of the white-haired witch archetype, although the reach of their hair remains 10 ft and never increases further with levels, and it still retains the ability to count as a manufactured weapon. At 10th level, they gain the constrict ability of the white-haired witch archetype. At 14th level, they gain the strangle class feature.

Yeah, that was original used here, with 'cleric of Lahmashtu' bait

Someone should go through the archive and record and make a cap of all of spamposter's spam and post it each thread so we can be done with it.

>character concepts they want to fuck, or want to self-insert being fucked as.

Why not both?

which one, the you're all degenerates guy or the companion to the lonely ~~~~ guy?

I didn't know being a normie non-degenerate non-autist with an actual social life was something to be despised.

So you can play a kitsune serial killer vigilante with Companion to the Lonely and Lethal Locks?

You can (Ex) charm people into sleeping with you, and then you can murder them with your fluffy tails.

How is this not the best thing ever?

Yes.

Which ones? /pfg/ has descended to below lunacy.

Godspeed.

Charmed creatures are not willing.

Also, you guys DO know Kitsune are furries in PF, right?

>try to distract from the kitsuneposting
>wind up causing more kitsuneposting

Fug.

To answer your question, the tails have hair, so if a guy can use his beard, I don't see why you couldn't use your tail.

You cannot do that, because Serial Killer requires you to be a Stalker, but Lethal Locks is from an archetype that REPLACES the specialization.

Yes, and that makes this shitposting even more frustrating.
I just want a shapeshifting race that isn't shit.

If you're not a degenerate, what with it being captured so eloquently in that post, why the fuck are you protesting so loudly? What you're doing is throwing a childish tantrum.

>Charmed creatures are not willing.

But they're not actually charmed.

d20pfsrd.com/classes/base-classes/witch/hexes---3rd-party-publishers/hexes/common-hexes/hex-charm-su

Their attitude gets bumped up one step, and it's (Ex)!

Could you explain this further?

Skinwalker, maybe?

>You cannot do that, because Serial Killer requires you to be a Stalker, but Lethal Locks is from an archetype that REPLACES the specialization.
I guess we'll just have to settle for a Fortune Thief with Companion to the Lonely and Lethal Locks who kills people with fluffy tails, but isn't a serial killer about it.

I mean, you don't have to have Serial Killer on the Class line of your character sheet for you to be a serial killer...

Nice feet

Yeah, sorry you can't serial killer with it, but you can still play a tail murdering kitsune. Lethal locks doesn't really super fit the theme of the fortune thief, so I might make it general, even though I'm not a huge fan of general supernatural talents. After reading the corruptions though, there's a few that are salvageable, so I might work on something to save them too.

Where the fuck do you think you are? Even if - even if this place weren't flooded with touhou loli monstergirl waifu erp lewd degenerate faggotry, it'd still be the PATHFINDER General Thread. It should have an honest disclaimer at the top - like RWBY threads on /co/ - where they admit it's a broken system, and that there are better systems out there, but by choosing to come post here you are admitting there are flaws and you accept them. Instead we get pregnant centaurs and shit in the OP and big arguments on what is and is not degenerate in a thread about A LITERAL DEGENERATION OF 3.5 D&D.

Do it! Lethal Locks kitsune serial killer!