The first sell off is now officially over

The first sell off is now officially over

any other projects using tangle? seems like the future

NXS is doing something similar with 3dc, way lower marketcap still though. Both will be very interesting to watch, both long term holds for me

>intrisic

predictions on IOTA price Veeky Forumsfags? i'm cashing out at 10$ early jan 2k18 after december announcements

Second sell off phase around 0.0008-0.001 Q1 2018

seems it is not working as expected lol

>no transaction fee
>you can ddos the whole network for free
*slow clap*

it is. This system is set up as it is now to avoid an even bigger flaw that can only be avoided by scaling the network size up.

It's still in Alpha more or less. More of a prototype than anything else

>The "tangle" can't protect against this.
Holy fuck, this proves the whole system was a meme. SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL

>IOTA alpha as fuck technology (literally)
>no worries
>cash out around 10$
>buy back in around 7$ dip
>cash out at ...$ and buy yacht
See you @ moon fags

>COORDINATOR9SUCKS99999999
the last word on iota
rip tangle

So pretty much communism coin.
>All the users work together so their are no fees
Kek

>This will let your toaster talk to your refrigerator!

I'm realizing... HOW FUCKING SILLY WAS THIS WHOLE THING, HOW DID WE FALL FOR THIS.

There are little programs to literally spam the network which isn't bad at all because it helps building the network.

This iota devs should be thankful

come in here to stay updated about future pumps

no one can send iotas cause network is spammed
>its a good thing
wat

I think you dont damage the network by spamming it, but even make it faster

sitting comfy as fuck

These walls are hilarious

Moon launch starting

i recognize those walls

ITT: idiots once again don't get that spamming the tangle is actually encouraged because with every transaction you send of you have to confirm two others and therefore strengthen the network. Instead of slowing down actually it's becoming faster. It's really not that complicated

>Not knowing that this is FUD

these walls are your friend. they made me good money already

PRAISE THE CABBAGE GOOKS OF LATENIGHT GAINS

This. Right now tangle isn't working as expected because there aren't enough users actually sending transactions. But when it does work (i.e. coordinator isn't processing 99% of transactions) spamming the network will actually help it because every spam TX you send, you're using your processing power to confirm 2 other TX. So when the Chinese try spamming the network like they do with bitcoin we can all kek

comfy af