youtube.com/watch?v=4_1slM-40zQ
youtube.com/watch?v=RZ9E3BQLtAA
youtube.com/watch?v=grs1aYI4n7c
youtu.be/l8AioTlq4dc
youtu.be/1cqp3W-b12k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So it begins.

67 pages.

It took me far too fucking long, but I have officially turned a 9 page jump into a 67 page, fully fleshed out setting that lets you get a whack at just about everything.

Oh gods I'm so sorry it took this long. I'm so sorry.

But Warframe 3.0 is officially done. Officially a go, officially ready for builds.

Changelog:
-Abilities added
-'Nonstealthy Shapes' lets you put auras on your Warframe
-Drawbacks added
-Notes, oh my gods so many notes

Hi Inari! How are you today?

I love you Red

Build is going up, then Gamer is getting a build.

>40kanon isn't around anymore,
Yes he is, he just fucks around with his name, but usually keeps the kanon part of it, his trip is !!xfwL0v35tYr right now.

I believe my endgame strategy will be to turn myself into a multi-consciousness hierarchy like the primordials of exalted, though I don't want my other parts to be completely separate entities.

What sort of mental-multitasking, life/AI creation, networking, find-a-place-to-put-brains-#2-#47 perks should I get?

Red you absolute mad woman. This looks really good, like always. However, unfortunately, I must now curse your name, due your cp vampiring ways. Ahem: CUUUURRRRRSSSSSEEEE YOOOOOUUUUUU REEEEEEEEED!

Update: I'm so sorry Gaunlet, I've been sitting on these for a couple weeks and I only just felt like I had enough

It's the Moon Dwellers update with all of the WAGA SHINKEN you could ever need youtube.com/watch?v=T1znqwF2U7U

>Overall Changelog
>Added a warning on La Gias' location roll in regards to Masoukishin 1-F (and also partially because no one has bothered to translate them even in summary because reasons)
>Added neat trinkets for all of the origins in an item section
>ORGONITE NO YAIBA (Orgone Engine from SRW J added, expensive option)
>Added the Midseason Upgrade section, with some free points and exclusive goodies!
>Added a few extra drawbacks
>Added some notes, accounted for EF/PXZ being canon
>Modified the canon companion option to be less limiting

>This thread.
youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw

Fucking awesome, Red. It's too late at night/early in the morning for me to provide any sort of genuine comment on it right now, but this looks good and I will eagerly devour it once I am lucid.

Lovely.

Heya!

Looking great, feeling good.

ohgodtheyreeverywherenow.

Aw man, and more SRW, too? Such a good night for cool stuff.

Dammit, guys.
I just started this jump, let me catch up
seriously though, great work. I can't wait to jump these.

mfw
big accomplish!
will do a build when I'm less tired

Hello! How are you doing?

Awesome. I look forward to making a build for this... once I have time to read over it in a week or so...

No option to upgrade to an A rank Spirit with mid-season points?

i love you both

Just pay the option from the RCP section with MSP

What would that do? I don't see any indication that doing that would make it an A rank Spirit.

One more thread.

>Hunter attacks and Patches traps everywhere while I'm in Dark Souls
>Jump 7

Assuming my most powerful prior Jump is Adventure Time, how screwed am I?

Huh, look at all the good stuff I missed out on... Can I get a rebuild?

Anyway Rollercoaster Tycoon is taking way too long, seriously it'll just be a money maker so I'm trying to do good but its doesn't have the slam that most Jumps have for me.

depends on the jumps
but yeah, odds are it won't be a great time

>Pokemon and Mystery Dungeon, Adventure Time, Binbougami, CATastrophe, Demon' Souls

For all I know, I'm already dead.

Not a problem!

Just use your imagination on how you get it after you purchase it, I'm not gonna be the one to decide how you get your upgrades

Seriously I've been over it a few times and all I can see is that it's a discount, not a power increase.

dunno about binbougami, but if you had what it took to beat Demons' Souls, that's a good sign

I don't.... nowhere in the jump does it say you can upgrade a B rank spirit with midseason points. It's not a matter of using 'your imagination on how to get it after you purchase it', it's literally not in the jump as a thing, anywhere. I can't buy it at all, because it's not a feature or an available option.

That's leaning almost entirely on Slime Monarch and assuming that world work, is what I'm saying.

Why is the Christmas class more expensive if it's weaker than the other classes? I mean, I get that it's three years ahead of it's time, but it seems kind of weak in comparison to the other ships? Am I missing something? Oh, sorry, this looks really good by the way, I was just confused.

An Elemental Monarch would ruin 90% of the bosses in Dark Souls. Have you even played the game and watched Adventure Time?

Oh it took me a second to realize what you meant and

Goddamnit, sorry bout that, man I guess some masoukishin details leaked out of my head but no, you cna do plenty fine with a B Rank and Elemental Fusion, the Lords and their A ranks are kinda special and Get sealed at the end of MKF anyways so you dont want to be locked in that plot shit

Sorry I got lost harder than Masaki there

Actually pretty good, if you went mage, lich, vampire, or elemental monarch you're already a decently strong monster or mage even by darksouls standards, and you're perfectly able to survive in setting just by what you purchase in jump. Try to stand your ground when the hunters come though otherwise you're likely to run right into a trap.

>watched Adventure Time

Yes.

>played the game

No. I'm a filthy casual.

But this is good news, it means I can afford the Drawbacks I'll need to Companion Priscilla.

youtu.be/EtttA0UgDvM?t=85

Maximum Ramming

as someone who hasn't watched AT since just after the Marceline flashback, what the hell is an elemental monarch?

So we're forced to have a shitty mook mech forever? Nothing we can do about it?

Guess I'm still going to be forced to murder one of the protagonists for a worthwhile mech instead of a mook suit, then. Doesn't matter what else I pile on if it'll only ever be B rank, because it'll always be terrible comparatively.

Oh, that's pretty cool.
Basically, Flame Princess and Ice King.

>Third most powerful mecha in La Gias
>Mook
Yeah, okay, user.

DID YOU NOT READ THE PART WHERE THEY'RE NEEDED TO SEAL OFF THE FUCKING GIANT GOD. MURDERING IS BAD PLAN

B RANK JUST MEANS SIDE CHARACTER BUT THEY'RE USUALLY COOL

youtube.com/watch?v=pWJPkkriLdU

youtube.com/watch?v=4_1slM-40zQ

youtube.com/watch?v=RZ9E3BQLtAA

youtube.com/watch?v=grs1aYI4n7c

Is binbougami fortune energy stuff magic, or no?

Pretty sure it's a ki sort of thing.

Rollercoaster Tycoon Jump 006:
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
Basics:
One Mascot (Overlord Angel) [Free]
One Ticket Gate [Free]
Park Grounds [Free]
Park Name (The New World) [Free]
Ferris Wheel [Free]
Cover-Ups [Free]
Transport Rides:
Elevator [-50]
Monorail [-50]
Gentile Rides:
Maze (Mirror) [-50]
Haunted House [-50]
Laser Tag [-200]
Coasters:
Reverse Freefall Coaster [-250]
Thrill Rides:
Twister [-50]
Launched Freefall [-100]
Subdivisions:
Main Street [Free]
Theater Town (Overlord E-Rantel) [-200]

Here we go. Also...
Soul Eater Jump:
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
Soul Eater NOT [+0]
Slapstick [+100]
Somethings Missing [+300]
Origin: Student Meister
Perks:
The Face [Free]
Weapon-Partner Proficiency [Free]
Ripper [-100]
Wavelength Communication [Free]
Soul Perception [-100]
Enchanter [-300]
Soul Menace [-150]
Utility Meister [-200]
Anti-Demon Wavelength [-400]
Gear:
Stylish Outfit [Free]
Death's List [Free]
Enchanter's Gloves [Free]
Beelzebub [-50]

>Weaker than anyone with an A-rank spirit, aka the relevant people and protagonists.
>Mook
Yes, this is in fact true.

>B RANK JUST MEANS SIDE CHARACTER
Yes, that's a worthless mook. I already know that. I read up on this when the jump came out. B rank is hideously, pathetically inferior to A rank.

>The fucking giant god
I'm fairly sure I can seal it off with my host of sealing powers without needing to sacrifice myself. So it'll be fine.

Are you going to roll for them, or are you laying off of that after the horror that was Lovecraft? I mean, Soul Eater is a cosmic horror by itself, so I wouldn't blame you...

You just doomed the universe because you needed to be an attention whore.

I can't of any character in fiction who ruined everything for so petty a reason. You are worse than Porky Minch, the Joker and Umbridge combined.

You're making the false assumption that I can't make a super powered magical seal on my own.

Why should people have to cater to your need to dickmeasure against JRPG protagonists? What are you going to complain about next, that you don't have access to Getter Emperor or Demonbane?

Do I really need to talk about Crossgates. I really dont want to talk about Crossgates at 1 in he morning

I don't see anything to justify your own assumption and your own impulsiveness gives the impression you're incompetant and juvenile, so yes. Good chain, shame it ended so poorly.

Is there anything like the "use any magic item" talent from overlord in any other jump? That jump is really kicking my ass in terms of cp, so I'm trying to see what I can acquire elsewhere.

Who made a demand? I wondered about it being possible to upgrade to an A rank spirit, whether I missed something in the jump, or if it had been something he planned and forgotten, and once getting an answer in the negative I resignedly stated what I would be forced into doing because it's not an option.

Not like I won't be here later if you really think there's something important to tell.

>I don't like your personality, that means your 500+ builds do not exist.

youtu.be/l8AioTlq4dc

Use magical item from DnD, the skill, works by fooling magical items into letting people other than their creator/owner use them. It's not absolute and needs a roll based on the skill of course, but fundamentally it does the same thing.

Don't mean shit. You're an arrogant fuck and probably overestimate yourself so much that you died in pokemon. You lost, chain over, fuck off.

>I haven't justified my feat with appropriate perks or any kind of explanation at all beyond "lol i win" so I expect everyone to take me by face value

Waste of builds if you ask me.

There's that rune set from FoZ. Means you get Worst Master though. At least you have a convenient shot at derailing the plot massively.

I'm actually absurdly cautious the majority of the time. I refuse to take many drawbacks in most situations because of it.

I'm not digging through hundreds of builds to make a list to satisfy you, user. You can keep telling me I died all you want, that's not going to stop me.

I said that I was sure I could seal it on my own, so I'm not worried about having killed off a protagonist. You don't have to believe me, but in turn I don't have to believe you when you boast that this being is incapable of being sealed by any other means.

Rolled 45 (1d100)

I'll roll for it... This isn't a good idea knowing my luck.

I've got a coin flip of not getting pulled into the plot. Here's why... My plan is to
Manage a few things like use my Anti-Demon Wavelength to mitigate the effective Madness of the main cast by bumping into them every so often and giving them a nice relaxing Soul Resonance, though after a while those who gained Soul Perception noted me and confronted me. I told them the truth, partially, that I couldn't truly control my power and that I didn't much care because my Soul Wavelength was basically a 'Therapy Wavelength'.

If I get pulled in I'll check to see if I have to unleash Hard Drive Divinity.

'Scuse me, would taking the Orgone gizmo and Warrior G allow me to replicate the Fury abilities? Speaking of which, do we get all four, or only one or two of them? It seems to be all of them, but I wasn't sure if I was misreading it or not. Also, do Captains get the Mid Season Upgrade too?

>Don't blow up the moon
Poor, poor, poor Heavens....

Warframe Universe- YAY!
0/2900
Rolled for Earth
Rolled for 18
Tenno
Free Melody of the Void
Free Graceful Myth
Free Peaceful Zen
Discount Storm of Petals
Discount Spirit of the Magpie
Discount Mindful Transference
Modification Creation
Light of the Orokin
Fires of Industry
Free Steel Meridian
Free Warframe Bobble-heads
Free Dex Skin of Allegiance
Free Orokin Skin of Allegiance
Free Dragon Nikana- Time to fuse this with The Sword, with some effort.
Free Rakta Cernos
Kubrow(PUPPY!)
Fabrication Table
Blueprint Creation Unit
Void Relic Refiner
Orbiter Ship- Free Xiphos
Free Warframe Exosuit
Free Transference Pod
Free Fluid Mind, Fluid Form

------------
Warframe Customization-
0/1500
Free Melee
Free Passive:Slightly stronger and faster in melee combat
Free 1st Ability: Buff to movement and attack speed
Free 2nd Ability: Infuse Weapon to energy to make it strike harder, cut deeper
Free 3rd Ability: Knockdown all enemies in an area
Free Ultimate Ability: Summon Temporary copies of the Frame to attack the enemy
Free Zen Projection
Warrior's Stance
Greased Lightning
Personal Affinity
Primed
Free Augmented Sensors
Free Caressing Touch
Discount Embodiment of the Oro

------------

Legend of the Warbro+0
The Void Cometh+600
Infested Thoughts+300- I. Am. Justice. FUCK OFF!
Rule of Three+100
Ammunition Concerns+100
Profiteering+300

>1400 points of drawbacks
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Late rant closeoff statement

youtu.be/1cqp3W-b12k

You see this smug gravity man?

Magical engine+black hole engine+the highest gravicon systems, probably a bit more than that but

Doesnt have a spirit but is pretty much one of the top tier guys of the setting

you dont need MC spirits to be good,just imaginative

Please use your imagination

I've got three questions about the Dungeon builder jump:

What happens if someone gets your Dungeon heart? Do you lose the jump?

What is the difference between Binding and Reminisce?

What is the Ineffectual drawback suppose to do? I just want to build a dungeon and watch people go through it. Is it to stop people who were plotting to take over the world using their dungeon?

>45 out of a 100
That image is appropriate. You seem to have poor luck with cosmic horror stories.

SHUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>Doesn't have a spirit
That's good news for someone who invested in the black hole engine. But I'm not. I bought the elemental engine. I'm invested along that line. And we're prevented from reaching the actually relevant levels of power along that mech line, because all the b-rank spirits are irrelevant, weak, and pitiful. Definitely far below the guy you linked.

When did DIO get a mecha?

Rolled 62 (1d100)

FUCK!
Thirty-Five Percent Chance for HDD being needed.

>actually relevant

>who made a demand

Did you complain about not being able to have Scion's energy blasts in Worm too? You know, because he's clearly the only "relevant" character.

>Just finished doing a SRW build two days ago
>See this

>Even more tech updates

Don't be like that. I bet that you have more than enough tech perks to upgrade the your own mech.

Probably after he got dinosaur aids.

Thank God!

>62 out of a 100
I'm not sure if that's good or bad. Also, that image...why does it look so familiar?

Then buy extra spirits with the Mid-Season Upgrade for that. Toss enough B-Ranks into a blender and I'm sure you can get something strong enough.

>Also, that image...why does it look so familiar?
Your mother.

Amusingly enough he was Shu long before DIO so, being smug is a long earned skill

What you are reading is a complaint. A complaint does not necessarily imply a demand. I have told him to do nothing.

Your comparison is false. To ask for Scion's power would be to ask for the main villain of any of the games' mechs. I am not. What I am complaining about is not being able to be as powerful as the only relevant Elementalists, the protagonists and other users of A-rank spirits.

That's not how that works.

Yes it is. The upgrade lets you add more spirits to your Elemental Engine. Get enough of them together and you can equal an A-Rank in power.

Is there a Rayearth Jump? or Gunbuster? Not claiming.

>I bet that you have more than enough tech perks to upgrade the your own mech.
Sure I do. With out-of-setting parts. I don't consider that to be fair; I like to address in-universe problems first with in-universe solutions. Yet my solution here is sub-par. And since the power here is provided by a magic spirit, I can't just make it better even with knowledge of this universes' mechanics.

I'm addressing exactly what you claimed here. Adding a bunch of weak engines is not going to equal one powerful spirit, the A-rank spirits are many, many times beyond the b-ranks and possesses powers none of them would even approach. Stacking 4-5 B-ranks wouldn't equal a single A-rank.

No.

I've seen it on TVTropes before. Maybe you have as well and that's why

No to both of those.

If this wasn't a signal I can tell you right now that if I had rolled within the number range I labeled I'd have had to go actually a God mode on whatever the fuck was screwing with me, hell I most likely didn't go full on Madness Release only because I had Anti-Demon Wavelength and a small, by Jumper standards pitiable, selection of willpower perks.

Had I gone HDD and then again failed a roll... Well let's just say Pic Related.

I've posted it in this thread before (not him)

>Stacking 4-5 B-ranks wouldn't equal a single A-rank.
I'm pretty sure five B-Rank mecha ganging up on Cybuster could take it out, so you're wrong.

Jump # 6 Kara no Kyoukai

Sex: Female
Starting location: Mifune City
Starting Time: July 1998

Background: Ordinary Drop Out (0)

Perks:

*Origin (Free)
*Magic Circuits (Free)
*Find anything (Free)
*Friend to Everyone (50, Dis)
*Resistance (100)
*Exposition (100)
*Physical Conditioning (100)
*Determination (100, Discount )
*Expert of many Specializations (200)
*Proto-Tohno Gland (200, Discount )
*Stupid Good (300, Discount)
*It's in the blood - Nanaya (200)

Equipment:

*infinite Supply of Haagen-Daaz Ice Cream (50)

Drawbacks:

*Too nice (+100)
* Dark Stalker(+ 300)

So being a good person doesn’t pay off much in the Nasuverse in general. I tried to help Asagami before she fought Shiki but Araya intervened and started kicking both Akitsu and my Ass. I had to Banish Akitsu to save her and managed to escape. Things continued like normal with Shiki saving her.

Not too long after I found myself being hunted down by Kashma Kouma (Which is kind of Ironic; I’m a Nanaya and he butchered all but one of the Nanayas in a different universe.) anyways I figured out he was under some sort of magical effect I managed to stay alive long enough to snap him out of it, He was not pleased.

By this time I was done with Araya so since I knew where he lived. I got my backup Knight saber armor, stuffed it full of Mini-Nukes and added a trigger to it and set it loose in the apartment building Araya was holed up it. No one is really alive in the apartment building anyways it’s just a sick experiment to torture people who are already dead so Nuking the place was actually a good deed. That successfully flushed out Araya.

I provide magical back up (Mostly Dispel Magic) as Kouma rips and tears and Akitsu turns him in to a pin cushion.

So since we had caused a bit of a mess Akitsu and I decided it was time to travel a bit. We spent the remaining years traveling around doing good and vacationing. We had invited Kouma to vacation with us but he declined.

On the topic of Mecha, the perks for Cyber Knight are done...for the most part.
I might need to do an update for the sequel, but this covers enough that it won't need a second jump. The battle system and even character cast is the same, after all.

Warframe Next

So, what are the best Jumps to get super-tech?

I keep seeing this image being posted. What's the context?

Forgot to attach the jump, cause it's 4 am
go me
Yeah, from what I can see, the jump does need an update for the sequel, there's a sexy new ship called the Galvodirge with actual cannons and shit.
So that'll be fun.
For now, though, this is pretty representative of the setting

One mech with five engines =/= 5 mechs with one engine, because of action economy if nothing else. It can't be doing the same amount of attacks as five mechs could at once.

There's also this badly translated little bit about Cosmo Nova:
>The target is engulfed and obliterated by the energy which affect the entire planets across the cosmos were destroyed completely.

I'm going to assume it just effects the entire planet or something, and none of the B-ranks show a fifth of that level of power.

We're not going to see Ravenloft for quite a while now.

Lord of Light, Supreme Commander, Commorragh, Gunnm.

Cosmo Nova does not do that.

So the game's statements do not count?

>Pick one of the base mechs, because I'm not confident in my ability to actually put together a good mech build.
>Realize I can get a free 5 RCP part or a discounted RCP part
>Not sure whether to upgrade the Tesla engine and go fast or upgrade the gravity system
>Realize one of the perks in the tree is for psychics
>As is more gear
Damn it, the Robot section is actually more hard to choose from than the perk section!

I posted one, took me about 40 minutes. Not my fault no one else has.