Tfw I can't stop buying expensive designer clothes with my crypto gains

>tfw I can't stop buying expensive designer clothes with my crypto gains

HELP ME Veeky Forums!

I literally can't stop spending my hard earned crypto gains on Gucci and Supreme stuff. I have already spent $16k on luxury clothes. I need to stop it. HELP!

Think about the gains you could have made in a few years

supreme keeps value if you're not dumb with it. i mean not as much as crypto but its just money have fun with it

ESKETTTIIIIITTTTT

Wearing these expensive clothes give me a sense of power.

When I walk into the college I see all these broke normies wearing $15 hoodies from Wal Mart because they spent all their money on drinking and partying.

It feels great to casually wear a $4k jacket in a room full of broke normies.

This $4k jacket could be a fucking lambo in some years. Imagine the sense of power you would get from that.

Just some brainwashed consumerist shit... how are you different from those “normies”?

buying supreme is literally the dumbest trend ive seen rise, you might as well wear a hat that says idiot in big red letters, why the fuck do idiots waste their money on this shit. one day youll grow up, probably not and realize all that money spent was a huge fucking waste. those $15 hoodies are probably made by the same poor ass asians making your $4k jacket. these brands dont make you cool, they make you look like a slave to their brand that promotes zero worthwhile substance to this world. but if thats what it takes to get laid these days, by all means, throw your money in the garbage

I wear walmart hoodies because all of my cash goes to tech shit, also because they're comfy
you're retarded

you fucking neet I can make you custom shit on here : d3vur.com
>not wearing gucci and supreme garbage

I bought a pair $150 jeans last week and they feel and look amazing. I'm gonna buy gucci loafers and a hat next week when my alts have recovered.

My wage bux go purely on what I want now. I have 50 BTC.

1NMwFA1zm3ZCqtnWgJTHhgYBMzy8e6J2hN
Send your btc to me. That will stop you from buying clothes

thats a dope jacket, post more pics pls
I am not memeing even

that shit is so ugly wtf

gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang

stop living like a rich poorfag

The uniform of a soy boy

>d3vur.com
you own this? i might get something printed up to support my crypto-thug-gang. we're known as the cryps

you're dumb
but I know what you mean

when mu portfolio went from £3k to £9k in a week I bought some £45 boots rather than my usual £30 astroturfs

it felt good walking in them and it also made me feel superior

I honestly could never imagine spending so much on clothes
buy cool cars, or better yet, hold your crypto and stop buying depreciating assets

Only niggers and degenerates have this problem. Stop being a fucking faggot and bitching about it. If you ever want to be rich then stop being a fucking idiot and wasting money trying to imitate a lifestyle

btw the south koreans who wear expensive clothes look gay as fuck

don't be a retard

thing is right, if you stop buying that supreme shite and actually buy couture one off clothing items, they can become collector's pieces. hell even start thinking about celebrity cast offs that come with a certificate of authenticity.

that way you can still spend on expensive shit whilst also being able to sell it on in future for more than it's worth now.

Have you considered trying alcoholism? When you start looking at purchases in terms of how many drinks you could get instead of the clothing, it should help ya out.