/cyoag/ CYOA GENERAL

Previous thread: Resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Other urls found in this thread:

a84eba1336728d7b3426a7d97ff22ff8380e7b7b.googledrive.com/host/0B4c7P1yvRkZmZktnTXE1MEN6ZlU/index.html
youtu.be/ORxMdOZpKM8
youtube.com/watch?v=oXp8Th41rBs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

B

The Murder Men
("We are War.")
——
"My biking bro', Frederick Coffey. Called him 'ig Ole Don." The demon mentioned. "He's on the eigth level right now. "Retrieve him before I choose."

After a hour a large messanger demon the size of a helicopter dropped off a tree trunk. The demon burned it and it screamed. Murder saw his friend for the first time in decades. His friend was still shouting minutes later "-uc... what the hell was I?"

'Murder Man' greeted his friend. "'ig Ole Don, I'm going to need you to say 'Mind' and then repeat everything I say but my first word."

Murder Man choose Body of Violence, his mind was fairly useful.
His friend choose Mind of Violence, his mind needing improvement.

Wrath 1: Made for Violence
Wrath 2: Stand your Ground
*Pride
Envy
Sloth
Wrath 3: Incite
*Pride
*Envy

Pride 1: Self Made Man
Pride 2: Authority
*Wrath
Greed

Envy 1 (Fewer Powers)

Speciality Versatility x3
Companion
Unknown
Fair Play
Vampiric Thirst
Fewer Powers

"A" forever.

B

Let's go A.

Ezaja

Inspiration: Mostly for myself, I want to make CYOA that captivates the entire /cyoag/ and turns them into my adoring audience. Also I want to know speechifying.
Empath: I will force lust on women I find attractive and men of solid build, cursoity used to bring them to my manse and then lust to have them enjoy each other's bodies for my amusement. I shall speak in captivating sermons of beauty and on the worship of beauty through lustful acts. After they worship me, I'll accquire more worshippers. Slowily after I have enough scattered around the city I'll pull a section of town to my desires, then the entire ity. Eventually I'll 'visit' places and pull them towards lust. My followers (who are prosletizing are looking only for attractive people and make themselves available) find people while I've put a area under my spell and approach them. Offering them a way out of their daily life and using the opening to offer them relief carefully worded. Told to avoid sociopathic tells, or the fat and otherwise ruined. While they will speak with those who approach them briefly, they mostly are there to scout for appropiate worshippers to beauty.

I'll get ten credits from the merchant in the back.
2 Character Creator; I need to redo my body. Female, tall, a long lurid 12in dolphin dick with massive balls in a smooth yet large sac.
Hairless except on my head. Nipples are large, but the aerolae is nonexistant. Flawless white skin (granted my skin still folds as normal where expected.) White hair, white eyes.
8 Demigod; see above.

Lust 1: (Weaker Powers)

Greed

Greed 1: Money = Power
Greed 2: Lets make a deal
Pride
Greed 3: Mogul
Lust
Gluttony
Sloth
Pride
Envy

Speciality Versatility x3
Demonic Waifu
Cult of Evil
Fair Play
Unknown
Demonic Weakness
Vampiric Thirst
Weaker Powers

That should be Fewer Powers.

Greed 1: (Fewer Powers)

Envy 1: Fortune Thief
Envy 2: Covetous Destruction
\Pride

\Envy

Pride 3: Cult of Personality
\Greed
..\Envy

Fewer Powers
Cult of Evil

not sure i have the latest version

Someone should make a CYOA where the points are negative and taking "A" means you need to take twice as many drawbacks before you get anything good.

A

Tower of Souls interactive cyoa
a84eba1336728d7b3426a7d97ff22ff8380e7b7b.googledrive.com/host/0B4c7P1yvRkZmZktnTXE1MEN6ZlU/index.html

it's not bad.

where the crap is fart genie

>Exile
While the power the gods offer is nice, I don't think I can get away with what is needed to fill their agendas. I mean, Ossomar's morality is somewhat applicable, but what if I want to have fun with a friend?

>Demigod
>Indomitable and Invictus.
Invictus is just here to protect myself; there is will be many disciples and some of them might want to kill me. Indomitable is here only because I want the energy. Of course, both of these powers I'm willing to share for a price.

>Comprehension
Necessary for traveling the universes.

What I plan on doing is finding disciples of Lazari and Vedara, try to see if we can't make a sort of gate to different universes, and try to make the dangerous sections inhabitable. I might put a toll booth on it, but the other disciples might try to stop me. I'll also train my body, day and night. I might not have super solider, but that would just make whatever level of power I reach all the more impressive. Lastly, I'll travel to other universes and bring back things to sell to those interested, such as delicious foods and beautiful jewelry.

In the end, I'll have wealth, a rocking bod, and plenty of wondrous adventures to go on.

Adelheid Klein

>Drivers License
>Strategist/Admin
13,000c
>Solar Predator (with 2 Free Sparrow Fighters)
7,500c
>1 Lotus Bomber
4,500c
>Ironbill Dropship
1,350c
>Finer Fashion
850c
>Plasma Pistol
650c
>Chart (free)
>Lots of free turrets
>Repair Robots for ship
150c
>Novelty Attire x3 (Captain's Hat, Cape, Epaulets)
0c

Kriegenfist
>Pureblood
>Made in Kriegenfist
>Gut Feeling
>Youth

>Rajat Ambu Kukarni
>Nell Tam
>Donna Walsh
>Walton Quaid
>Tina Haywood

Just fly around having adventures. Little exploring, little trading, little bounty-hunting/mercenarying. Run back to Kriegenfist for protection when I get into trouble.

I don't think that Crab realizes that she just issued a challenge for CRAB BATTLE.
Will my Solid Snake get the claw, or will I strike this giant lovely crab's weak point for massive damage?
Only time can tell...

Is there a way to get more than 2 mysticism? Because if there is I can't see it.

Well I took the mystery box.

This is going to take some additional thought and planning.

God: Exiled
Merchant: Cash Up Front, Manse, Reincarnation
Faction: Event Zero Order
Background: Denizen
Skills: T3 Leadership, T3 Piloting, T3 Combat, T3 Engineering, T3 Programming, T3 Science
Other Factions: N/A
Personal: Improvement Package III, Extra Senses, Space Adaptation, Radiation Adaptation, Resurrection Organ, Body Customization, Stealth II, Telekinesis, Telescription, Autokinesis, Remote Viewing, Deepsight, Matter Reflection, Obscuration, Void Estrangement, Void Mimicry
Items: Terminal, Hovercase, Portable AI
Spacecraft: N/A
Companions: Nikka, Gallatine, Lauha, Hanac, Danjou, Aeyna

youtu.be/ORxMdOZpKM8

Use the ten million dollar credit equivalent to outfit my mansion with the best. Spend some more after on basically everything I could ever need while jumping from place to place. Anything left will be split and given to my companions as a parting gift. See where the current takes me. Find some nice place to settle.

Maybe find some low fantasy world. Set myself up as a god. Could be done easily enough with how capable I am and everything that I know. Will try to get myself stronger at the least. Maybe accomplish something through cyclic powers beyond what I can already do.

Here's some OC.

I would assume I was in purgatory and was being tested. I decline the offer.

I strongly recommend a much more readable font for the power descriptions. It's technically legible and I'm working my way through them but seriously this is more work that it should be.

I accept the offer, and then kill my self.

How exactly does the recruiting work?

>Contract
>Read Soul
>Tragedy
>Temptation
>Utility Magic

>Young petite woman
>Innocent
>Hypnotic
>Stunning

I focus on Contracts. I befriend people (read soul and stunning help) and slowly prepare them. When the time is right I make them the offer. Tragedy makes them desperate, Temptation makes them weak-willed. My innocence and empathy sways them.

I tell myself what I do is not really evil, since my victims do get their wishes granted for ten years. Most people don't get that.

I get to the Tower through writer fate buttfuckery, and then use it to get rid of magic.

This. It seems interesting but my vision isn't good enough to read that without having a headache

Can someone see if this actually works? 'Cause I think I broke this.

Greed 2
-Envy Addon: Broker

Greed 1

The rest is not important in any way. Then take Mooks (using weaker powers as the curse).

Give the Mook a bag of nickels, first. Then sell everything else you could ever want to the Mook for a nickel each time. You just need to get to a trillion dollars, which shouldn't take too long - buy all of Bill Gates money for a nickel for starters.

Then as soon as your Mook hits 1 trillion net worth, buy it off him for one last nickel, and instantly ascend.

You should be able to hit eternal bliss in under half an hour.

I was kind of worried about the font. At some point I'll remake it with something more legible.

Name:
- David Lobo

Career:
- Bounty hunting license (+500)
- Mercenary registration

Starship:
- Star Yach (-4000)
- Battle Strafer (FREE)
Mechs:
- Navajo IV (-4000)

Attire:
- Mix and match (-100)
- Environmental suit (-250)
- Stealth attire (-350)
- Synth skin (-250)

Weapons:
- Revoler (-150)
- Sawn-Off shotgun (-200)
- Custom melee: dagger (-250)
- Crossbow (-500)

Misc/Other:
- Holocomm (-250)
- Artificial intelligence(-500)
- Control collars (-400)
- Containment cells (-550)
- Galactic chart (-500)
- Mega-drugs (FREE)
- Turrent: railgun x5 (FREE)
- Escape pod (-250)
- Biochrono Bath (-1500)

Companions:
- Sunvig Ali
- Professor Vyyan Ru
- Tina Haywood
- Nurse Dominique Hunn
- Ellie "Silverbird" Ferguson

Planet:
- Ming-Twins

Perks:
- Blend
- Suspicious
- Inner compass
- Lucky

I have no idea how to send souls down, though. Do I just need to make them do bad things? Do they need to sign something in blood? How's that work?

Str 1
Per 4
End 0
Wis 10
Int 20
Agi 5
Cha 5
Luk 3

Snow Elf, High Elf Halfbreed (-11)
Conjuration, Cleric, Elementalist, Alteration, Scholar (-17)
Palm Beads (-2)
Staff (-4)
Energy Shield (-3)
Medium Armor (-3)

I'm a backline Support glasscanon douchbag with ridiculus Int

You just need to corrupt them enough that that is where they'll go when they die.

You get sent to hell at the end of the first year if you weren't smart enough to work a nursing home.

yeah, but how bad is that? Like I get them to kick a puppy once and I'm good?

What if you wander off, and they atone?
Is that not your problem?

How bad is that? And do those corrupted souls count towards the 10 a year? Or do they have to die?

They can't because god isn't real.

>Explosive
>Tragedy
>Shaken Foundation
>Second-Rate
>Read Soul

>Stunning
>Innocent
>Hypnotic

Time to ruin some lives. I befriend people, cause their lives to completely fall apart, make them prone to losing control, and then slip them increasingly extreme suggestions until they totally snap. But I look so innocent! It couldn't possibly me that caused all this!

The contract angle is good since it's a bit more subtle and takes some finesse.

I refuse the offer, and go work on my tan.

You have to corrupt them deeply enough that they can't, or don't want, to atone.
The completely corrupted count toward your 10 per year.

/slut build/

>Damned Good
>Temptation
>Read Soul
>Vainglorious
>Shaken Foundation

>Stunning
>Feminine
>Stacked

Easy work as a high-class prostitute.

I think you need to clarify that in the cyoa itself strife.

Okay, so if I get a guy to kick a puppy, and he's not sorry, I'm 1/10th of the way to done that year?

Silly Strife, you can always atone.
Not wanting to is a much easier goal.

Christian dogma dictates that animals have no souls so you'd have to do far more than just kick a puppy to commit a sin.

Depending on which errata of Christianity happens to be right in your world this is either incredibly easy to the point that the CYOA is basically just pick powers, incredibly difficult to the point that the CYOA is pointless, or literally impossible.

Or it's just "generic pop culture theology mishmash" wherein it's an actual task yet totally possible.

Smith +TGH +TRA

Finances proficiency +TRA
Leadership proficiency +SMA
Riding proficiency
Sailing proficiency +TRA

Odin +SMA +MYS
Youth Rune

Chainmail
Helmet
Talisman
Flaming Sword
Sons of Sleipnir

Ihana
Reginleif
Yrsa

This.

I accept, then as soon as i'm back on Earth i kill myself, destroying my soul and allowing me to rest.

Yeah, I have no interest in sending countless people to be tortured. I think I'll do as much good as possible in the two years I've got instead.

To that end:
Damned Good
Familiar
Read Soul
Illusions
Shaken Foundation

Stunning
Feminine
Hypnotic

The plan is to use Damned Good (with the fetishes shut off, of course) along with the various appearance perks to make friends with some powerful people. Then, use Familiar to find out what they're up to and Read Soul to find people who are particularly fucked up. Use Illusions along with Shaken Foundation to go all A Christmas Carol on people and set them on the path to righteousness.

I'll end up in hell after two years, but I will have (hopefully) done some good, and avoided damning other people.

Good on you user.

I think it would be easiest to assume
>it's just "generic pop culture theology mishmash" wherein it's an actual task yet totally possible.
rather than me giving a long winded theological description.

Damned Good
Temptation
Sweet Tooth
Utility Magic
Illusion
Stunning
Stacked
Feminine

I show up on Hilo, Hawaii, and spend all my money on Bad Dragon silicone sculptures.
I mastubate until I get bored, then throw myself into Mauna Loa.
It won't take more than a year.

>silicone sculptures
It's okay user, you don't have to lie.

Also, any "slut for less than two years then die forever" build should do their duty and swing by a few thousand fa/tg/uy's houses before they off themselves.

I'm sorry man, I can't read it.

Yeah, I realized that while I was writing the comment or I wouldn't have said anything.

Also I just wanted to act smart.

You still need to lay out some ground rules or at least a description of what it means to recruit a soul.

At first I didn't want to do this because sending people to hell seems awful, but then I realized I can do good with this.
I'm going to fight the terrorists.
>Damned goods
>Familiar
>Explosive
>Illusions
>Second Rate

>Stacked
>Hypnotic
>Innocent

How do I fight the terrorists exactly? I sleep with them. Even if I have to wear a burqa, my eyes are hypnotic and I'm very innocent. After getting close with them, I can use my familiar to spy on their plans, and send the info anonymously to the US, ruining their plans which will cause explosive to take effect. This combined with second rate will cause infighting among them all. Illusions is just useful, and stacked is just for me.

Yeah, I guess I'll put that in there when I remake it to fix the font.

Why would anyone do that?
Might as well just choose the lake of fire.

I dunno, sounds like fun and is also a good deed?

I take my turbosluttery very seriously, thank you very much. I dunno, or it might be a degradationsim thing, actually. Certainly you can slut it up while also being upwardly-mobile in a social/economic sense. The opposite just appeals to me more.

>sounds like fun
to fuck neckbeards with no sense of hygiene?

I have no intention to fuck anyone but myself, so I guess our goals are just inherently different.
I don't want do good in this world, I just want dragon dildos.

Eazy Mode
>Go to Tokyo and live near Hachiko Square or somewhere similar
>Powers: Temptation, Read Soul, Tragedy, Second-Rate, Idle Hands
>Just bump into people during high traffic times
>Doesn't even matter how you look

To clarify: no that is not at all appealing to me as an actual person. However, in the context of going above and beyond the call of duty in the name of sluttery then yes that and other forms of public service are appealing. It's not about the grossness or anything though; they'd have to shower first. But it's about giving people a chance and fulfilling impossible dreams and fantasies. Slutting for some rich dude who can fulfill a lot of your other desires is all well and good but it's just not that special for him.

That's great lol!

>brain booster max
>super health max
>bearmode 1

all other choices are irrelevant.

Could have been a good cyoa if everything wasn't so OP.

I kind of want to post an empty gallery, then completely ignore the posts responding to it.

Haven't seen this one here in a while.

That's exactly the wrong attitude.

The best balance is when everything is strong, not when everything is almost irrelevant.

Easy money five 12
Easy money five 24
Easy money three 30

I waste the opportunity, and buy house that I can't afford the taxes on.

That's not how you spell
>super health 5
>bearmode 3
>shapeshifting 3
>time control 1

Pointless

>Pointless
Yes, yes it is.

As long as it's balanced i don't care much, i like stuff with both strong and weak stuff, but here brain power is really broken.

Not really. It doesn't seem that good to me.

The intelligence boost is at the top of humanity, but still not to the point of being superhuman.

Meanwhile the knowledge thing is a once only thing. Even if you assume that you never forget any of the knowledge you gain, you're still learning things from non-superhumans. Sure, you're suddenly an expert in all sciences, but you don't actually know anything that's beyond current science. Sure, you know all sorts of secrets, but things change and the secrets of a few months ago aren't going to get you far anymore. All this, assuming you don't forget anything as time goes on, like I said.

Meanwhile some of the other powers are really out there.

This took way longer than it had any right to.

THE WALL is now a refugee. In space. And the leader of a gladiator team. And organic.

Training: Bounty Hunting License, Mercenary Registration

Armour:
-0 Standard Issue Jumpsuit
-250 Modern Local Clothing
-100 Mix & Match
-250 Environmental Suit
-1250 Heavyhull Armor
-750 Hard Light Shielding
Misc./Other:
-1000 Shield x2
-1000 Complete Reconstruction (8 ft, musclebound)
-200 Mega-Drugs
-50 Holodisk (Gladiatorial Showmanship)
-100 Novelty Attire x2 (2 hats, trilby and fireman)
-3000 Healer Symbiote x6
-400 Entertainment System (All)
-1000 Insurance Implant
-1200 Flat x2 (bought)
-450 Service Droid
Special Misc.:
-3000 Extra Companion x2

Companions:
Yegor of New-Moscow
Blitzen Frrel
Boss Pal
Yolanda the Black
Dozho Primus
Gemma 'Lovefist'
Xuit

Homeworld: Gigacell-H
Robot Talk
Do Not Feed the Animals
Guardsman
Symbiote Sidekick (Armor)

youtube.com/watch?v=oXp8Th41rBs

Hello everyone. Just wanted to post a quick update on UF and my circumstances.

Well, remember that news I was waiting on? It came back positive, as I'd hoped. Thank Allah and thank you guys, some of who prayed for me. With everything now back to normal, I can assure you guys that Urban Fantasy is back in development. This month is going to be extremely hectic for me, for a number of reasons, and that's why work is expected to be slow. However, I can affirm that UF will def be out by the end of August at maximum. I finished a city today for the first time in a month. Also, really, just wanted to thank those few who were very nice about my troubles. Before the news came, the person who was supposed to tell me told me that there was a less than 1% chance of it happening, but, God has saved me.

Beijing was finished today, and I'll be moving over to Warsaw and Berlin starting tonight. Also, guess who's immigrating to the US of A?

>Also, guess who's immigrating to the US of A?
Why not Canada?

So Ahmed got the vest instead of you?

It's no fun doing terror attacks in Canada.

Can't. Might be a citizen but it doesn't really mean anything for a variety of reasons. Thankfully, Americans care more about ability than anything.

You have no idea how close to being right you are.

I sure can't wait for the cyoa to come out! Sounds good.

Oh shit, is that the final redo of the Seven Demons one? Can you post the whole thing? I never saw it. When did you finish it m8?

first six only, I'll reject dumb ones

Sure thing, sorry if the writing in the sins section seems similar to your own, I tried to make it fairly different.
>When did you finish it m8?
It's been about a couple of weeks.

2/7

Also sorry if the companion images are mostly the same; didn't feel right to replace them for some reason.