Post mounts!

Post mounts!

I would, but you just posted exactly what i'm using for a mount

Anything's a mount if you're brave enough

There is something I really like about elk or deer-mounts. Imagine their antlers being strong enough to crush heavy infantry or to pierce horses.

I don't think that's working out well for them.

Slime exo-suit sounds good in theory but...

and my personal favorite,
the horse sized dog

fantasy biosuit you say?

Well if you make yourself immune/resistant to acid, you can just chill inside a slime for as long as you want

I keep seeing this, and I still need to know what it is. My heart says robot, and also that I have my next project.

You need some magical/artificial way to breath too. And make your food imune to acid or a way to wave of the need for food and water. Then you can chill there for as long as you want. Your biological waste will just be redigested by the slime after leaving your body so that bit is taken care of. If you can survive of the slime's goo for sustenance, better still, it's like recycling food.

>GOTTA GO FAST

Does anyone have any pictures of giant bird mounts like moa, etc?

What is this from?

Hai to Gensou no Grimgar

Just a one or two shots pack animal.

My wood elf rides around on a dire ferret named Jeeters. Unfortunately he's also a giant coward and wont help fight a damn thing along side me.

Requires special training, but quite worth it... 'specially if you're the Kwisatz Haderach

Kai! Kui!

Miyazaki is the author of my personal all-time favorite mount, though it's not his percusor to Chocobo.
Pic related. A weird mixture of a dog, a cat and a cow. Love them, rip them off shamelessly in my own worldbuilding.

I think the "Panda is a literal bear" thing is pushing it a bit, but otherwise, neat concept.

What, uh, else would it be?

I'm surprised just big fucking birds aren't more common.

The feared snail lancers of the north.

Yes m'lord.

Or get tangled in spears, other antlers and provide something really easy to harm or grab onto.

That's fucking metal... but I just can't reason why.

That is fucking unholy.

Riding a carnivorous dinosaur? Must be an evil knight.

Say I'm playing 5e....what do I need to do to make this work as a PC?

As a DM, how do I rationalize for an NPC without handwaving?

Immunity to acid, and not needing to breathe, are the two things you need. Seeker Warlock could do it.

Riding a giant ferret seems impossible. Have you seen the way those things move? It would be like riding a giant snake that humps the ground when it moves.

Now I can take that long rest in the dungeon without random encounters bothering me.

That is both totally cool and totally wrong/disturbing at the same damn time. Congrats.

More battle dinos!

I wanna mount a spess goat

Miyazaki is the king of awesome mounts (and food and airplanes).

>OP's mom

Catbus mount

The original mount is always the best. Just want to ride one all day.

antlers are made of bone, not keratin.
fookin turds

Fuck off furnigger

JAYSUS FOOK!

my googlefu is not enough to find a good picture of one of these beautiful things

Kobolds can mount just about anything.

Two mounts for one picture.

those hind feet would be weak and fragile. the animal wouldn't be able to get strong pounces or sprints.