>miss the boat at 15000
>miss the boat at 16000

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_C0fxoot-7c
discord.gg/BhnC8N
discord.gg/nX3M59X
twitter.com/AnonBabble

LARP

>10000 >miss the boat at 11000 >miss the boat at 12000 >miss the boat at 13000 >miss the boat at 14000 >miss the boat at 15000 >miss the boat at 16000
This all happened in the last 2days...

one word: leverage trading

i know, think what i could have turned my 24 cents into
youtube.com/watch?v=_C0fxoot-7c

That's 2 words

I was gonna buy at the crash but coinbase wont take my debit card, i dont have online banking so it is a pain to set up wire

Buy 20 LTC dumbass and cash out when it hits $1 million in 2030

I've been talking with my mom about bitcoin ever since thanksgiving, and I talked again to here this morning. You know what she said anons?
>"Well looks like that boat has sailed."
It's time to buy again. We are in the clear. People are still scared of buying into bitcoin. It has not even come close to its potential yet.
This is a true story and am FOMOing at the mouth
Lets go baby.

How do you think I felt? Sold my 2 btc for rent money 2 years ago.

Nightmare fuel

That's thinking like a sheep.

I’ve got a friend who put a little money at 8k. Now he wants to sell half so he can “make back the original amount and be at ‘zero risk’ of losing money.” I told him he should really just hold and weather the storm since it’s not a lot in the first place but he insists on selling. Then I tried to tell him if he was afraid of btc tanking he should just sell it all but he’s convinced he won’t be losing money now that he’s made back the original amount. Any ideas where to start with him?

here's a tip: get a real job! Ahaha

Do you ever consider it? Like actually doing it?

I got them for free from a certain website, too. I was just happy for the 400 bones

I retract this statement because this is really how bitcoin crashed every single time it blew in price. Least we will be able to buy back in at good prices.

Just hold bitcoin and monero, pay attention to news, and join the pnd group to get in on stuff early, no need to do anything else

discord.gg/BhnC8N

Nah dude. Never too late. Get into something. Even if its ETH.

discord.gg/nX3M59X

It is what it is, I Would a pussed out when btc hit 2 grand and sold then. I honestly never would have thought that it would hit this high. I tried to get my wife's boss to buy some when it was at $650 since he was rich. He didn't believe that it would pay out.

why

you gotta enjoy that 20$ benefit

I wanted to go all in few days ago
>nope, verification process
>nope, band transfer takes days and can only be performed after verification

I'm still waiting for verification and in the meantime price went up by like 5k, please kill me