Remember when I told u to buy Encrypgen (DNA)?

It was $0.06 back then. Now it's $0.22.

Why didn't you listen???

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/bzpRyUb
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wow holy shit call nasa and tell them of your successful moon mission, they’ll surely hire you based on this amazing find

Literally every shitcoin went up at least 2x from last year, you're not any special.

lmao I just made a thread about it now people gonna think it's some kind of pnd discord at work

this was 2 weeks ago :/

let them stay poor i guess

it was 6 cents not even a week ago, idiot.

Let those fags stay poor. I made a thread this morning about his coin and got called a pajeet.

This blew up because to cryptopia. Just have to wait until it gets on more exchanges. We might even want to shill this to /pol/. Tell them to stop giving away their genomic rights to the biotech jew.

Anyone know when/if the price will be recognized by etherscan?

Made x2 by arbitraging this shit from ED to Cryptopia just an hour ago, feels good man

Why did it blow up though?

The fuck are these spikes

tried to buy 3 days ago but was (1) bitfinexed with eth withdrawal and (2) stuck on ED coz of kitties

it's because BTC mooned you idiot. you'd have been better off just holding BTC

>Just have to wait until it gets on more exchanges.
they said on their discord channel that they've sent out listing applications to bittrex, binance and polo. This coin can do another x10 easily

>DNA trippled in value over a few days
>better off just holding BTC
what a brainlet

sat price tripled in a week, buddy. stay mad.

thank you for the heads up, I'm still poor but I got a few for cheap, maybe it will keep going?

Accumulation in progress not even meming.
I saw today huge ass sell wall appeared out of nowhere to stop price action on Cryptopia.

user do you have an invite to discord or slack?

eh goys, my shit is stuck on etherdelta...transaction isn't even showing up on etherscan after like an hour. should i increase the gas price to like 100 or something?

Man fuck this shit Zenome will be much better.

Team looks ass

Damn I remember reading that thread too...

but someone dismissed it saying the potential market space was limited and I believed it

I use 61, works fine

I WAS GOING TO BUY THIS TOMORROW AND NOW THIS HAPPENS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ICO investor here, been attempting to get people to listen to me about this since it was on CryptoNext

/comfy/

RUSSIANS WILL PREVAIL

23 AND ME INTEGRATION IS POSSIBRUH WITH ZENOME M8 SO GET REKT

Oh I listened user, these gains are comfy as fuck. This is the first coin I actually want to talk to people about investing in since Antshares

You guys think there's any point buying in now? Still only 10m mcap.

No one gives a fuck retard. It will be at zero cents next week and probably less than a billion dollars of it were traded. This thread is now for Chad coins. But who are we kidding, there is only one chadcoin.

If this coin gets to the top 200 places it's still a 2.6x ROI

Bear in mind:
>Paying B2B customers
>VC funding coming in
>Product live in 2 weeks
>Launch to industry leaders in 6 weeks
>$20b market expected to double

I mean, this is all on Cryptopia currently. What's going to happen once it gets on a higher liquidity exchange?

After further research, I'm out

ps 500 dollars worth of tokens will crash the buy order book back to 15 cents

There are some whale games going on plus btc bull run/potential correction, price will probably go down. Not sure though might as well skyrocket

Please, enlighten us with your research. Because I'm having a hard time finding any reasons at all to not just all-in this

Don't listen to Veeky Forums. DYOR

>Spero reserach report
>Read write ups posted around
>Facebook video updates from CEO
>Join discord

Then you'll know.

user, gibb link to discord please

feels bad, that was me man, I wasn't dismissing people from buying, I was just questioning it myself. Nobody has yet to answer that question with the market space.

Ha, that was my thread. No ones answered that question, but the festival of genomics in London should start to give a good indication.

Come join the discord channel and ask the CEO about it if you want it from the best person to ask, he's always around and prepared to answer.

discord.gg/bzpRyUb

Asked, interested to see his reply