Finally sold my bags of this shit coin

Finally sold my bags of this shit coin

You live in a box next year

you will regret it next week.

Don't think so, this will crash and burn soon lol

Lol, prepare your link wojaks

Kek, enjoy being wojak

Have fun laughing at me while I hold this shitty bag.

1K @ 1329. IM NOT LETTING YOU FORGET WHAT MISTAKE YOU MADE ME MAK, LUMENSHILLS

ha, nah IBM went all in on XLM. Accumulate vast amounts right now or stay poor forever

Yeah the deal IBM made with several huge banks will just cancel itself out magically and stellar will nosedive to hell Will happen tonight, you heard it here first

Nothing will happen this is going to crash hard

Yes the product backed by IBM will obviously crash and burn. You're a fucking retard.

It's still in red, I'm an oldfag I know how this shit works. XLM has no future

How’s your portfolio look? Id love to see what you recommend :)

Guys, guys. What are the actual disadvantages of XLM? Shit's blazing fast, nigh-free, and apparently scalable as all fuck too. What's the catch?

Not trustless

No catch, honestly. There just hasn’t been a lot of big announcements outside the IBM announcement so shits been low key.

Thanks, I'll do my research now

Not him but I recommend bitcoin. Always have. And I'm not saying you can't make money holding alts, but I made a ton of money simply HODLing for years. Now might be the end of alts completely, what with the tech for bitcoin hitting the scene.

Jed McCaleb and Ella Qiang will have a meetup with Coinone in Seoul, this Saturday December 9th 2017.

Sorry you sold early user

no-one wants to use crypto - we want slow expensive BTC which is basically good for nothing except massive speculation

LUL fuck off re

got 2000 of these fuckers at 780, didnt sell at 1400 sats because i would've fucked up somehow anyway, now i am sitting here and watch it drop far below 1000 already. kinda regretting it, but i still trust its going to moon again

I think we can all agree on that.

Lmao how retarded can you be ? I hope you sold at a loss and fomo back in at 1500 sats on our way to 2500

This coin won't help you

At this point I think i’m just gonna hodl. I have about 5k Lumens I got at .03 cents. I could pick some more up cheap but with what BTC is doing I see no reason to use any of it to pickup an alt, even one I think is going places. You can’t judge the future of any alts based on what’s going on right now. Eventually this run will come to a more stable place, I don’t know where the top is. But BTC will stabilize slightly and then people will start putting money back into the alts.

You are now old man in a box. You stink and you don't wear socks. When it comes to semen you suck like a demon and could never eat enough cocks.

Pathetic attempt at fud but have a good one man

Fucking retards. Tech for bitcoin hits the scene? Bitcoin is and always will be a speculative hype machine. The lightning network is a centralized piece of shit that still won’t work with the current block size. The block times are too slow and the sheer lack of developer improvement is insane. Someone could leak hashgraph that allows bitcoin to change to scale a thousand times the transactions tomorrow st 1 second block time and the community and developers still wouldn’t support it.

I genuinely fucking laughed