The one and only time I'm going to post this

The one and only time I'm going to post this.
Ark:
>Smart bridge
All this requires is for the chain Ark wants to connect with to insert a small piece of code.
>ACES
For those who don't put in the code we can use ACES to interact with their chain.
>8 second transaction time
I don't need to say anything else about this.
>DPOS
All coins will end up switching to DPOS or die. Literally the best system.
>ARKVM
Smart contracts on the Ark blockchain.
>Push button blockchains
Create your own blockchain with the push of a button. This will significantly reduce the cost of starting a blockchain and allow much more innovation. Also, starting a coin off the Ark blockchain wont add bloat to the Ark chain. One of Ethereums main issues.
>Registered as a business in France.
The first crypto to register in the EU. No one cares about some shit coin that can register in some shit Asian country. This also opens up the door to actual partnerships and provides liability.
>Best wallet in crypto
The best desktop wallet and their mobile wallet is almost out.
>Various smart card
I can't tell you much about this but i bet it's going to be cool as fuck.
>Ark core V2
Complete overhaul of Ark code. This will make the whole blockchain better than ever. Already 25% done.

I provided the information for you, now you decide who's really deluded.

JARUNIK JARUNIK JARUNIK

HELLO I'M IN YOUR PRIVATE MESSAGES

ARK is literally the best crypto. It's insane how undervalued it is. $100 per ARK by Q3 2018.

ARK is a sleeping behemoth.

anyone who says its a 'shitcoin' is a retard, calling it a coin/token is already beyond brainlet tier.

Glad I'm on this ARK.

Atleast. 300$ by Q4 2018

i am almost to 500 just 2 more ark i day traded 95 to 106 but it was risky as shit

listen up you deluded arkies. One of the main core developers has stated that Ark is supposed to be used, not saved as a store of value like Bitcoin. It has a ton of case uses, sure. It's great technology, sure. Is it the future of cryptocurrency? Sure. Is it a good for investors? ABSOLUTELY NOT! Ark was never meant to go over $1. It's mean to be used on a daily basis, not held like bitcoin. As an investment, ark is one of the worst decisions you can make right now. You'd be better off buying dogecoin. Sorry arkies, you will not make it.

you keep saying that and i show you the free market proving you otherwise
what does the value of a coin have to do with not being used as transaction ?
you litterally get more ark just by holding so you can spend these also you know you can spend fractions of a coin like satoshis...

there is ZERO correlation between "spendability" and the price of a coin, you fucking mongrel

>never meant to go above $1
Source?

Realistically, its not possible for significant volumes of funds to transact at that value. The supply is capped at ~120 million coins, if every coin is only $1 the entire supply of coins would have to turn over multiple times a day, every day.

This is poor logic.

This. If ARK is adopted as THE crypto, we'll be multi-millionaires, because at a very conservative $1 trillion it'll be worth almost $10,000 each.

You sound like someone that would invest in a shitcoin like coss or something

>coss
kek

how can staking still work with such high coin prices?

t. ark holder

What do you mean? Price on the coin has no effect on staking.

>Push button blockchains
>Create your own blockchain with the push of a button. This will significantly reduce the cost of starting a blockchain and allow much more innovation. Also, starting a coin off the Ark blockchain wont add bloat to the Ark chain. One of Ethereums main issues.
I don't understand how this works. Who validates these transactions?

the coins that will be created from ark will also be dpos you would be able to change the number of delegates and other thinks

biggest pile of shit there is. ive learned over the last year that if Veeky Forums shills a coin, avoid it. list of biz shilled coins of the past and present: bancor, siacoin, digibyte, ark, link, neo, golem, verge, reddcoin. all are trash.

notice you never see threads about the following coins: ardor, nxt, decred, aragon, ubiq. you know, actual good coins that you should invest in. if its shilled here, avoid it like the plague.

this

We've warned the anons enough. I'm honestly in favor of deleting this thread and similar ones, just ironically FUDing until the breakout (which will be Q2 next year if everything stays on track)

The cryptokitties debacle shows exactly why ARK will dominate

You realize that ARK is one of the best gaining coins of all time? And that the most heavily shilled crypto in the history of Veeky Forums was ETH?

you're probably a newfag, so you don't remember how much Ethereum and even Dash was shilled on here. Oh, and also kill yourself.

this nigga knows. Is it too late to buy in?

lol as ark heads under 20k now. lmao goodjob arkheads enjoy your bags. Travis walker will laugh all the way to the bank deluded arkies.

youre such a bullshitter. guess what else were some of the biggest gaining coins ever? digibyte, reddcoin, back when they had like 20x gains. where are they now? dead. what has the trend been for ark recently? tell me what ark has done since august but go DOWN AND DOWN gradually? fucking answer that you deluded fucker!

No, nigga, we're unironically heading to $10k

ARK went literally over 120x since April you fucking nigger.

i swear you fags play way too much ARK: Survival Evolved