Dragonball Quest #69

>>Previous threads

suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?searchall=dragonball quest

>>Information

This quest, as the title suggests, takes place in the world of Dragon Ball. You're playing as a sixteen year old boy named Tofoo, and will adventure through the story of the Dragonball series alongside characters such as Goku, Yamcha, Bulma, Tien, and many others. Through your actions, you can make significant changes to the story, and perhaps even become the strongest fighter on Earth.

>Rules

At the end of each update you'll have ten minutes to vote on options. Write-ins are allowed, but I do reserve the right to veto them.

In the event of a draw, the option to receive the next vote wins

Rolls will be used on certain occasions, such as attempting a technique for the first time or attempting something extremely difficult. You will have three rolls, and if one succeeds, you succeed. There are no crits.

Rolls are made AFTER an option wins, not during the voting process

I hope everyone has fun.

>Current Saga

23rd World Tournament Training

>>youtube.com/watch?v=MeRBON60nVE

Rock!

"Thank you," you say to Kami.

"Goku, will you be going with him?" Kami asks.

Your friend thinks about it for a moment. "Nah, I want to get started right away!"

Kami smiles. "Very well then, Mr. Popo, I will leave this young man in your care. Tofoo will return within the next two hours, at which point I wish for you to train him as well."

"Yes, Kami," Popo says.

With that settled, you turn and run to the edge of the Lookout, jumping right off and yelling at the top of your lungs.

"DARK NIMBUS!"

The black cloud shoots up toward you, catching you as you fall and leading you down toward Korin Tower.

You have two hours to spare. Make them count.

>A. Go down to Korin Tower, and tell Chichi that Krillin's coming back

>B. Go right to Kame House, most of your friends are there, and you suspect that's where Krillin and the others will be revived

>C. Go to West City, you should pay the Briefs a visit, and maybe Lapis and Lazuli

>D. Something else

>>B. Go right to Kame House, most of your friends are there, and you suspect that's where Krillin and the others will be revived

>A. Go down to Korin Tower, and tell Chichi that Krillin's coming back
>D. Ask if anyone has a watch

>>B. Go right to Kame House, most of your friends are there, and you suspect that's where Krillin and the others will be revived

"Hi guys bye guys"

Then let's get this show on the road.

>C

It is closest, and we can the others from there. Also, just a reminder. And do we have a watch on us?

>>A. Go down to Korin Tower, and tell Chichi that Krillin's coming back
Then B.

I'm just still salty that we voted for this when the literal god of the planet offered us a unique and critical special training.

I've spoken with Som, he was pretty salty about it too.

>literal god

He's the guardian of the planet, not a god. Besides, most gods in the DB-verse are stupid.

We can call the others.

For a second I thought you were all up in tight with the Tuffle questers. I'm not sure why, but I'm sorry I doubted you Suplex.

>God
He's just an alien

>B. Go right to Kame House, most of your friends are there, and you suspect that's where Krillin and the others will be revived

It means being in contact with the others faster via phone, then i'm up for it.

I'm not even sure what you mean by that. I only trip in this quest, but I do partake in other quests on this board, or did until Eail stopped doing SAQ and his Gotham.

Personally I'd rather say the goodbyes face to face

we have lost so many QMs

Your time is very limited, so you set a direct course for Kame House, telling the Dark Nimbus to go as fast as it can.

You zip down past Korin Tower, and catch a glimpse of Chichi chasing Korin around in circles as she continues to try and get the water.

Getting closer to ground, you think you spot Bora and Upa by a campfire, but you don't stop as you keep heading toward Roshi's Island.

Travelling by cloud beats running any day, and you're confident that you'll make the trip with plenty of time to spare.

You notice something odd as you make your journey, however; the sky has gotten very dark. You thought maybe there was a storm coming in the Land of Korin, but now you're pretty sure you know the real reason.

Shenron has been summoned.

Hopefully it's your friends that are calling on the Dragon.

>A. See if you have your Dragon Radar with you

>B. You're sure it's fine, just go to Kame House

To Akun?
Just Warlord, Eail, and Chuckles I think.

I said good QMs

It's fiiiiiine

You actually didn't say good. Who were you talking about?

No you didn't

>>A. See if you have your Dragon Radar with you

it auto-completed my bad it was supposed to be "I meant" , I'm talking crusty, mini, and hell Jqm may as well be gone

Kami did say he was going to revive the dragon

Crusty is still probably dying of auto immune issues and hasn't Mini up and disappeared before?

Mini is following in the footsteps of his mentor, Humble

Mini's computer is currently dead.

Mini isn't anywhere near that bad.

What are you saying?

Kami mentioned that he'd be reviving the Dragon, so it's probably just your friends summoning him. Hopefully.

As long as it isn't Pilaf.

The skies clear just a few minutes before the Dark Nimbus carries you out to sea, and very soon, you arrive at Kame House.

It's a happy scene, with Tenshinhan hugging Chaozu, Krillin laughing with the others as they joke with one another.

Leaping off the Dark Nimbus, you land right in front of Roshi, who falls backward in surprise.

"Tofoo!" he shouts. "How did you get here?!"

"Did you fly all the way here?" Tenshinhan asks.

>A. Yeah, on your new Nimbus

>B. Ask if the Dragon told them what's going on

>C. Hi, bye

>D. Something else

>>A. Yeah, on your new Nimbus
>
>>B. Ask if the Dragon told them what's going on

>Humble will never return and make /co/ great again

Yes it is time

>>C. Hi, bye

>C. Hi, bye
>D. Calling "World's Strongest!" over your shoulder as you fly away

>>C. Hi, bye
>>D. Something else
Training with Good King Piccolo, be back in three years, Goku says Hi, Popo wants me to remind you of the Pecking Order.

Shout to the house to get everyone out here

>>B. Ask if the Dragon told them what's going on
Also where is Bulma?

>C. Hi, bye

Good, good

She's there

>C. Hi, bye

Humble a shit is what I'm saying.

C

Humble was legit the best writer to ever grace Veeky Forums.

>A. Yeah, on your new Nimbus
>D. Something else
"Yeah so you probably heard from Shenron, but I'd still feel better telling you guys in person. Me and Goku are going to be training with Kami for the next three years in order to beat Piccolo's son/ reincarnation. So we won't be seeing each other until the next tournament, by the way Krillin, Chichi's at Korin's tower trying to get the water so you might want to pick her up when she gets it. Oh, Bulma mind sending my weighted clothing to me when it's ready, I'll send Dark Nimbus back here once I'm back at Kami's place, you can send her back with the clothing once its done. Alright cya guys later!!"

Gotta go fast

>D. Something else
Give everyone a hug goodbye. Firm handshake for Tien and a kiss for Bulma

This dialogue cool with y'all?

Yeah

naw

How much time we got left?

Can we do that dialogue while doing the 'D' write in here?

Sure

testo

C is winning, why are you even considering this?

No

Yeah that's fine. I like this anons idea though

A little over an hour and a half

Thats like all the time in the world. Why is everyone in such a rush?

Because it's like a dialogue for C

>A. Hi, bye

>B.

>C.

>A. Hi, bye
the entire humor of >C. is that there is no talking beyond "hi, bye"

>C.

>C.

>B and suplex Tien. For not getting their faster.

B Dialogue while walking around and doing the write in of C

There*

>>A. Hi, bye

A

>A

>B

>A

I get that option A is 'funny' but the vote won to come visit and we have time to do it so why not take a minute.

>C.

because the initial vote was for option A and it won but for some reason Som isn't going with that and going with writins for different options

>C

Som you are kinda doing the Double Jeopardy thing again with the 'Hi, bye' option. I know that you hate this entire scenario but just play it out.

I'm not sure which side is doing it but there's definitely some samefagging going on here.

If I had to bet It's the people that are salty we left the lookout and just want to get out of here with this dumb 'hi bye' shit.

But I can't be sure

I would say that is probably a fair assumption, but there is also the possibility that it's just a bunch of anons who find it funny

>C.

Yes Tofoo fights for his friends as cheesy as it sounds they're his motivation along with his rivalries and his mind set of no limits.
I was suggesting in previous threads juat to confess to Bulma sadly none of that here

>I was suggesting in previous threads juat to confess to Bulma sadly none of that here
I want to as well user. But apparantly everyone else wants to be OOC and just leave after we argued to come here. SOM even said we have hour and a half left

"Hi," you greet your friends. "Bye."

They all look at you in confusion, but before anyone can say anything, you shout for the Dark Nimbus, hopping onto it and flying off into the sky.

Well, you don't have a watch, but you're sure there's time to kill. What now?

>A. Go to Capsule Corp

>B. Go to Jingle Village

>C. Go to Korin Tower

>D. You had a good laugh with that Hi, bye thing, but now you want to go back and talk to them

>E. Go back to the Lookout

>I was suggesting in previous threads juat to confess to Bulma sadly none of that here

Alright fine.

>D. Something else
To Bulma.
"Hey I know 3 years is a long time, but next time we see each other do you want to catch a movie together? You know, after the world isn't in danger of ending again."

>>D. You had a good laugh with that Hi, bye thing, but now you want to go back and talk to them
Well if we apparently have time

>D. You had a good laugh with that Hi, bye thing, but now you want to go back and talk to them

>>E. Go back to the Lookout

>>E. Go back to the Lookout

>A. Go to Capsule Corp
Gotta say goodbye to Dr. Briefs.

Peak 'humor' right there.

Supporting.

>E. Go back to the Lookout