Daytrading Lifestyle

Hey biz. For those of you who daytrade crypto for a living, what is your life like or better yet your daily routine? Are you neet? Do you have designated times during the day that you trade? I have some wagecuck capital and maybe want to transition into day trading eventually is it really stressful like everyone says on here?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/aTrwKZf
discord.gg/Vj2M6ZY
steemit.com/@beck9000
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wake up check biz, make a few trades, check the price, eat sleep, repeat

How much you guys made daily on day trade?

Probably close to 0 dollars in tangible wealth as they wait for their next welfare check or mommy to come home with groceries

Wake up, go to work, make mortgages, go home, look at crypto gains, go to bed, repeat.

All excess money goes into crypto on Fridays.

$500-$600

Do you at least go outside or have any hobbies?

How do you make this much daily? Buying cheap coins and just waiting a bit, then selling higher? I'm new to crypto so sorry if it's an annoying or dumb question

What exchange is best in your mind to make trades with?

Alot of the exchanged dont seem to have all the coins on it

Binance and Bittrex

I'm on Bittrex trading every day. Wake up at around 3pm, trade all day until 6am. I make about -10% a day. I don't go outside other than to get groceries and such, I don't socialize, I can barely sleep because of anxiety from my shitcoin holdings.

Sounds like heaven for a lazy fuck like me

not full time day trader myself however I took some time off work this week to try it

>wake up at 11am
>piss while checking blockfolio
>Veeky Forums and a couple of slack channels and trade for an hour or two - try and make 1-2%
>go outside, do errands etc
>come home try make another 2%

actualy doing really well

check my steemit blog where ive documented the last 7 days trading

Dont you need to register on those sites?

Feels bad man

I meant $500 and then you loose $600

>check my steemit blog
maybe...link it?

>Try to make 1-2%

Are you even out performing bitcoin?

Aren't you going crazy with no social exposure at all? Like not even talking to your neighbors? Recovering neet here and getting my shit together, I'm used to being alone but even talking to neighbors and co workers has made me a lot happier. Also good sleep is important. improve on your sleep and anxiety friend.

discussion here

discord.gg/aTrwKZf

Daytraders
discord.gg/Vj2M6ZY

oops

steemit.com/@beck9000

yes

see

What a weakling of a neet you are

kek. best days of my life are days when i dont even see another human being.

trips, kek

i just b with my partner, thats about it

A weakling and a neet are essentially the same thing. I don't deny being a weakling tho so I'm not really offended.

>wake up
>eat cereal for bfast
>play markets for a few hrs
>read biz
>have lunch
>oh shit korea/china awake
>play markets harder
>dinner
>go to /b/ and fap to whatever thread turns me on
>check portfolio in cuckstocks
>go to sleep

repeat this most days.

kek

why would people be a wagecuck when they can do this for a living.

im full time trader... I do forex crypto futures options stocks everything

any real daytrader worth his salt has already moved to asia. whether it be crypto/forex/etc

day trading is death in the US

I graduated from university in may. Couldn't get a job after applying for months. Got depressed and basically gave up. Went full focus into crypto around August. I wanted to invest in crypto but was really broke. Had almost no savings, so to cut costs I moved into some stranger's house. I'm too autistic to talk to anyone in the house so I never leave my room ever. I don't know the names or what anyone even looks like on my house.

Now I trade all day everyday. I won't cool because I'm a dumb autistic so I just eat bread and nuts all day staring at charts. I don't talk to anyone or do anything. I had a lot of potential as a chemist and I gave it all up and fucking hate my life now.

On the plus side, I started with 400 bucks a month ago and now made about 20k so my autism paid off in that sense.

>from 400 to 20k
how

by larping

I do nothing all day except hold bitcoin, pretty stressful job overall

That's a really sad story user, happy that your autism is making you money tho. Especially starting with such low capital, that's amazing. I want to be able to do that. I hope your life gets better user. How are you able to stay with total strangers? Do you pay them rent?

What do y'all do in terms of taxes? What income bracket would you even fall into if day trading is your only source of income?

Why is that any real daytrader has moved to Asia? Is it cus the cost of living is so low? Or because of the market hours?

I'm not larping it's really not that hard. Dont chase moon missions and buy promising coins once a solid floor is established. Also flip small coins, like doge and Redd. That's how I made most of money.

I found an ad on Craigslist renting out rooms in a house. I pay 450 a month all inclusive by e-transfer.

this better be ironic

Not everybody can, shit is making me crazy and I have only been doing this for a week. I tried with understanding TA(Technical analysis) put money in shitcoins i literally struck gold when I sold at 12.000 in bitcoin then when in again cause, minuscule gains and I did not know what else to do. Then it suddenly rose up and I realized my luck and I have no skill in this.

quit my wagecuck job like 2 weeks ago. still living at home. put most of my savings into this shit. hoping for the best.

>Also flip small coins, like doge and Redd. That's how I made most of money.

elaborate

You buy when the coins are small and sell when you got a few gains, 100% or 200%, out of them. Only works on small mcap coins since they moon instantly once a whale touches them.

Not really what I've been doing. Just when they are stable, you buy on the lower margin sell on the high. Like doge has buys at 18 sats sells at 19. Just do that back and forth and get 5 percent each time.

Can you succesful traders answer some questions?
>What is your exact strategy
>Which coins do you pick
>Do you use stop losses or anything like that or just buy/sell when you feel the time is right
>Do you have set goals for a sell be it lost or gained profits, say always sell if a coin goes up/down x%
>Do you short
>Do you only trade shitcoins or BTC/USD
>Have you made profits before the recent bullrun

Would be nice if somebody could give a few answers. Feel like i am doing ok, i just tend to not sell with a loss when i should and keep holding my bags while something crashes

You ever think about how easy a bot could do those kind of trades?

can you even daytrade right now?? bitcoin can just outrun your gains..

wait so you trade with margins?

How do i acquire such a bot?

Send me btc i give u bot
Seriously, you can buy a lot of bots that do stuff for you and that you can programm on a user level to trade for you.
Most of them are scams and don't work.
I am thinking about writing my own bot though

dont be a bitch and bring taxes into this perfectly nice thread you stupid faggot