I need pictures of MANLY ELVES!

I need pictures of MANLY ELVES!

Here you go OP, a real elf.

Not to hijack OP's thread, but if anyone has more Warhammer high elves, that'd be great.

>fingolfin
>blonde

>frazetta fingolfin

Never knew I wanted this.

Don't blame me, blame the stupid artist. But here is a better picture. Happy?

>better picture

Literally every illustration of this duel is shit except John Howe's.

>mfw I just finished Poul Anderson's The Broken Sword
This thread is just what I needed. Screw hippie elves that don't steal changelings or go on viking.

>Really, bro?

I have many of those but it is 4 am here and I'm going to sleep. If the thread will survive until tommorow I'll dump them.

>Gets stabbed, tortured, flayed, burned, bludgeoned, cut up, betrayed many times and possessed by a daemon that steals his soul and slowly consumes his body
>Still doesn't give up

Malus was a fun character to read about because he just wouldn't fucking die. He'd fight and kill anyone who got in his way and refused to give up because he didn't want anyone to win over him. But, especially in the last (good) book he displayed some pride in country and respect for his fellow Druchii.

I invite you to read the words of Turner Mohan, whose art graces this thread.

"
one last note, as one who remembers the unpleasant spectacle of watching Jenny Dolfen get ripped a new one on elfwood.com for portraying Fingolfin as black haired; all Tolkien-Haircolor-Sticklers are cordially invited to fuck off. I'm perfectly well aware that fingolfin is (in all likelihood) supposed to have dark hair but, firstly, not once in the silmarillion is specific mention of his haircolor made, and secondly (and far more importantly) this is the way I see the character; I like blonde hair on him because it makes him stand out in contrast to Feanor, it makes him look like his mother Indis, and reminds Feanor of his resentment over his father's second choice of wife, it gives him a gleaming, uncomplicated heroic-ness, like Hurin or Eomer, as opposed to Feanor's more dark, brooding-genius persona, and it tends to look good in contrast to Morgoth's black armor. these are just a few of my reasons, but they are all thoroughly unnescesarry. it's an artistic choice. end of story."

BASED KORHIL

>the unpleasant spectacle of watching Jenny Dolfen get ripped a new one on elfwood.com for portraying Fingolfin as black haired

I forget that there are places more autistic than Veeky Forums.

God damn. Does anyone have this in a larger size?

lol wut manly elves.

>I'm annoyed by autistic people who get pissy over someone's hair color, so I give them a lame picture with the hair color they wanted.
>brah

Warhammer Online had GOAT concept art.

BEST ELF COMING THROUGH, ANOMANDER RAKE IN THE HOUSE

ALL OTHERS MUST SWERVE

I know it's shamefully newfag as fuck, but my first exposure to WHFB was through the AoR concept art. I fell in love with the Sigmar warrior priests.

I mostly have pictures of elves with beards.

I hope that's acceptable.

Is he actually an elf? I'm not up on my Lazytown deep lore.

Also, contributing with some character art I had drawn.

My handsome Wood Elf Ranger, Umeric.
The artist who drew him is Melodire

His name is pronounced "Yoo-mair-ick"

>Umeric

Like the spice?

Why he is using a symbol of human origin? I thought they treated us as primates.

Human origin? You don't think the Elves did it first?

I've always liked this one.

I always welcome these kinds of threads.

Remember when night elves were fucking metal?

Wood Elves really are degenerate scum for killing Bretonnians.

>Hey these humans have a respectable culture unlike the corrupt empire, and universally strive to be paladins and serve our gods
>let's fuckin kill 'em

Blue on fuckin blue Lady damn it.

They occasionally also fight on their side.

That's not good enough, those innawoods fuckers should be on the same side every god damn battle. It's such stupid rivalries that led to Chaos winning the End of Times.

I rather have them that way so they can be mysterious, mischievous fey instead of generic woold elves.

even in wc3 they werent metal

That picture disproves you.

Also learn how to write.

no it doesnt. night elves were the punching bag faction in wc3 and all of their characters were chumps except maiev.

this is Veeky Forums, stop letting your grammar autism flare up

wayne reynolds pls go and stay go. or even better, kill urself
they weren't ever, unless you mean "metal" like in "power metal", like in "gay", as everything in warcraft

Their women were hardened fighters that the orcs described as perfect warriors and them alone were enough to make them go berserk on demon-juice just to beat them. Their males are all ripped druids that turn into raging beasts. They fly hippogryphs. Yeah, they are metal.

>this is Veeky Forums, stop letting your grammar autism flare up
It just shows that you don't care about the quality of your posts, which makes your opinion less worth. This isn't /b/, step it up.

>"metal" like in "power metal"
Yeah, that's the usual style, which I'm not so fond of. But it looks okay in WC3. It wasn't as goofy back then.

Is Fingolfin vs Morguth the most often depicted fictional scene?

Not manly, but still cool af.

>Their women were hardened fighters that the orcs described as perfect warriors and them alone were enough to make them go berserk on demon-juice just to beat them. Their males are all ripped druids that turn into raging beasts. They fly hippogryphs. Yeah, they are metal.

one orc, grom hellscream, described them as perfect warriors. you know what he did after that? he killed them all. idk why you're trying to make it sound like "the elves alone were enough to push grom to drink the blood" as if the elves didnt outnumber the orcs tremendously. i mean, in the very mission they drink the blood, the warsong clan (note: a single orc clan) is fighting off three separate night elf armies + a demigod. the orcs were doing well until the night elves needed cenarius to tip the scales in their favor.

so no, they're really not metal at all. wc3 established them as a race of mooks and redshirts to be plowed through en masse by numerically inferior opponents. they're chumps.

>It just shows that you don't care about the quality of your posts, which makes your opinion less worth. This isn't /b/, step it up.

this is really low hanging fruit. attacking someone's grammar is the sign of someone who is losing an argument. you're right, this isn't /b/. it's Veeky Forums and it's still the fucking internet. stop acting like this is serious business.

you are not hijacking the thread,warhammer elves are the manliest

And later in the night elf campagin you slaughter your way through the combined forces of orcs and humans. It's almost like what you see on screen is not always lore-friendly, because of restrictions to gameplay and game design.

>attacking someone's grammar is the sign of someone who is losing an argument
I'm not attacking your grammar because your grammar is fine. Just write like you know what capitalization is, it makes your text easier on the eyes.

I think I'm the only one that loves his Blind version
Also reminds me of Blind Guardian so he's even better