Intcraft: 1880s Hyper-memewar edition

The new and improved iteration of /int/craft is coming out tomorrow (Friday, August 5th) at 3 PM EST.
Based in 1880 AD, it will use plugins such as Towny, Ships, Cannons, and Crackshot, and have many meme recipes, old and new.

IP: intcraft.lunas.host
(NOTE: Pirated copies are not supported. Sorry.)

Grace will last until a week after launch (12th of August). PvP will be disabled for three days after launch, and warfare, cannons, colonies, etc. will all be prohibited until grace ends. If you join or make a big faction early, you can even engage in the Council of Paris, which will be overseen by the admins on the last day of grace, and will lay out every historical claim a country may have!

Details on (WAR) overhaul after the jump.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/yzkEC
discordapp.com/invite/kgPCeKM
titanpad.com/ep/pad/view/PcET3fl8e7/latest
discord.gg/DuKe5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I will not blame anyone for looking at the past iterations, seeing the shittery in those, and being naturally skeptical of this new one. The past iterations were bogged down by very destructive admins.
This server, however, has different admins which have been playing for a long time. Plugins have been switched, RP and rules will be more enforced, and there will hopefully be minimal deleting of the server by buttmad admins.

War has received an overhaul - instead of two factions fighting tooth-and-nail because they feel like it, wars have to have scale and interest. If you nuke someone because they killed you by accident, you're done. If you annex another nation just because, you're done. You need to have a worthwhile CB to declare war. As well as this, you can install puppet governments, colonies, have revolutions, etc. This will make it much more complex and ~realistic~ than just an extermination fest like it was last time.

New plugins also allow you to make better boats and craft better weapons, and new meme recipes have been added. I'll post them if anyone has any interest.

Keep in mind: all of this is liable to change if nobody likes it or it turns out to not be as good of a system as many would think. But, this is a very promising and interesting prespect in my opinion, so I hope you'll play and have a great time roleplaying in autismblox with all of us.

>cred: other shill I shamelessly robbed for this

Join Japan desu

N-no D;

Actually when I first joined was SO down to be a Japanese but y'all told me to go fuck myself and that I was unwanted. Kind of took it to heart desu.

when was this? im sure it was just some stray pol cunt who didn't speak for japan at all

i'd still let you in desu

It was someone who had the title GRAND MARSHAL or something very similar so I assumed they were high up.

At this point I've rallied behind founding Qing and gathered people expressly for this purpose, couldn't go back on that now.

No need for hostilities in the Civilized East just because Gweilo is hungry for war though. With TP disabled I imagine the Whiteman's scourge upon us shall be minimal at worst.

Polsxa is a cunt and he's austro-hungarian now, no relation to Japan anymore desu
i think it'd be in your best interest to join and get others to join, we can create a true empire of the east when we are together rather than fractured

I think a co-prosperity sphere could benefit both parties.

the co-prosperity sphere was Japanese, so I hope this is you agreeing that we should unite under the great banner of Japan and rule the east
it would be infinitely preferable to war, or worse yet the stagnation of both of our nations

The concept as-conceived vs. as-practiced differed slightly. I don't mean colony of Japan.

I mean, I understand at 40 people Japan will be able to claim 800 chunks. Many much clay, but assuming there's no scaling at 20 people Qing can own 400 chunks, and also we will dedicate more time to overland infrastructure than Japan would if it were just a colony and not home to them like it will be for us--everyone'll be "muh cozy Edo (wrong period iKnow) abode senpai."

So we could instead have 1,200 chunks, a NAP, and mutual access to all the raw resources from both regions with more equitable distribution of personages and logistical infrastructure. Additionally, if issues on the continent become very involved, it gives Japan the freedom to not worry so much that their borders are getting infringed upon.

And also, wouldn't you like Australia desu~ that's a lotta land to cover.

Towny works so that towns are the main part of a nation instead of just faction land, and I don't think you'd be a 'colony' in the regular sense of the word - you'd be Japanese, as we all would, and wouldn't rely on us for anything as much as we would for you. This is true equitable distribution.

This means you could still dedicate your time to Beijing, Shanghai and such and still be under the same banner. Being under the same administration is better for multiple reasons:

- Raw resources and logistics are easier to transfer and share when we are the same nation (keeping in mind, I'm not the leader of Japan and cannot control what others would want out of Qing, but considering our leader claimed China, I wouldn't think an NAP could be possible).
- Defense is not a problem, as with a bigger nation we aren't as likely to be picked on. An alliance can be broken - a national identity cannot.
- Expansion is not halted anywhere in the east with one large nation expanding.
- Japan can be a "great power" more easily with Qing incorporated, which means everyone benefits from abilities to claim and get easier CB access.

So again, please consider the positives of this situation. I think joining Japan and working to build China from there (after grace I believe because colonization is halted until then) is a much, much wiser choice.

>memewar
Grossgermanius isn't gross enough
France isn't split up in a quadrillion little pieces
Britain doesn't rule 50% of the planet
Finngolia doesn't exist

t. /int/ meme master

cnodo seemed willing to chill on the China claims when he learned I was doing Qing.

Leskovar seemed to indicate a desire for civil conflict.

Japan is a pretty naval power, control over some coastal areas makes sense--but do you really see Japan spreading to the Gobi desert?

Furthermore, do you see yourself hopping in a cart to ride cross country to go defend the Gobi desert?

You must fight for those realities friend'O.

>Finnish-Korean Hyperwar 2.0 when?

cordo specifically claimed China and didn't respond to the claims. He didn't see them, likely. I doubt he'll want to forfeit them

Even if Lesko wants conflict, lots of problems in history were solved peacefully. Qing might not have been, but this is alt history for a reason, and the server also hasn't began yet.
Don't tell me my reasoning for Pan-Prosperity is flawed.

>do you see yourself hopping in a cart to ride cross country to go defend the Gobi desert?
If I said yes you'd think I was lying, but clay is clay.
Would a person from New York see himself ride on a battleship to the Aleutians or Hawaii to defend them?

I mean we talked earlier on the serb and this was the impression he gave me, I guess I could ask him again but there's also the 3 Days Grace we're all getting to build up.

I won't call the reasoning inherently flawed, simply that I prefer my own--that we are two separate groups of people passionate about two distinct empires and we are simply neighbours. tbqh the thought of monoasianempire is kind of lacking in texture.

I can't help but think the Chinamyn would be seen as 2nd class.

Ncordo definitely wants China but will look for peace before war.

China wouldn't be second class - it's all under the great empire in our eyes.

wow rude
desu i only joined japan to either hep XDA1 destroy u
or as a safe place until i got enough shid to make my own town

but the serv was destroyed

also to those wishing to join Austro hungary tomorrow, hmu on this dsicord
discord.gg/yzkEC

Reminder of Qing's firmness in the face of Rooskie aggression.

Elegen/tg/entlemen-friendly Qing Discord has launched in anticipation of Serb going live, pile
>>>/in/

discordapp.com/invite/kgPCeKM

titanpad.com/ep/pad/view/PcET3fl8e7/latest

Feel free to join France lads, good times and a colonial empire ahead

discord.gg/DuKe5

That is our discord link, that titanpad link is our custom skins wew

bump

IGN Mordereth

Join Texas, giv sheckels madmin

I created Athens, I'll just be sitting pretty and building slowly until some fag annexes me

I'm just hanging out in the woods by myself, enjoying the scenery from my tepee, and listening to the white men argue about land that they don't own.
Life is alright, guys.

I found you, brown man.