Can we talk about this bullshit?

That emblem, what the fuck, someone try to defend that OP emblem

Hint: you can't

omniscience was in M13, it's a 10 dollar rare

putting it on a planeswalker is not making it better

It's going to be 3 turns of her + to get you there, even if no one knocks you down and she cost 4 in the first place.

>someone try to defend that OP emblem

It's 2016.

omniscience: Enchantment, any 2 mana destroy enchantment can destroy it, 10 mana wasted.

Tamiyo: Emblem, cannot be destroyed, 4 mana, emblem by turn 7

>Defend the emblem on a bad planeswalker that goes into bad company decks.
Remember OP, you can play as many basic land cards as you want.
Heres a pro-tour hint, Play basic island instead of this garbage

proliferate

>op emblem
>you can cast it as fast as turn 7 if nobody disrupts you
>your hands size-mana hardly matters by then

It's a winmore shit and a bad planeswalker. If you want to cry then cry about Nahiri.

>Tamiyo: emblem can't be destroyed. It's on on turn 7.

Several one mana and two mana spells can delay the ultimate for 3 turns, creatures can delay the ultimate for X turns, several 3 mana spells can out right kill tamiyo

I hate her emblem. That far in the game I probably have enough mana to cast whatever I draw. Would have preferred pic related ability as her emblem.

Easy to deal with, even in Commander (which this card seems to cater to, that and standard company decks).

Let's break down *why* she is only meh.

>4 mana across 3 colors.
In Christmas land this a turn 3 in EDH and turn 4 in standard. Yes she can come in with 8 if doubling season is out but they cannot be played the same turn.

>Loyalty of 4
Means you have to wait 3 turns of using a 4 mana curiosity. You skipped a 4 drop for this.

>Does not protect herself
No tapdown, no tokens, she can't hold back until her ultimate by herself. Turn 4 or 5 should have something running around to ping her down, garunteed.

>No tapdown
Did you even read the card?

Not as a plus so it literally delays the ultimate, which what makes the card "OP".

>someone try to defend that OP emblem

Where the fuck have you been since 2007? Almost every planeswalker wins the game if they reach their ultimate. It's an exception if they don't.

What is

>Ashiok
>Xenagos
>Tibalt
>Who the fuck is Dack Fayden?
>Nahiri
> Nissa, Sage Animist
> Any Sarkhan

But my post can be pretty much summed up in

>Tibalt

Tibalt's ultimate is actually pretty good. It turns a locked board state into one that murders your opponent in a single turn. It's just that all of his other abilities are garbage.

Does Ajani, mentor of heroes ult win the game ?

Actually, his second ability just cost too much
-2 or even +1 would be better

The only problem of Tibalt is that his +1 is complete shit

>Doubling Season

yis. Its op.

You are a bad at this game