GenCon General

Can't sleep edition

Other urls found in this thread:

gencon.com/events/87710
gencon.com/events/88146
gencon.com/events/97748
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Heading to an 8 o clock DnD event with wife, any fa/tg/uys going to be there?

fuck sleep, find caffeine

Most of the guys at my table are incapable of decisive action or moving the story along.

Kill me.

I brought a cube. Anyone want to cube? I'll be down for pathfinder society games later as well.

What is this art?

Any info on the Smash Up tournament?

What's the format for that anyways?

1v1 today apparently, free for all saturday :
gencon.com/events/87710
gencon.com/events/88146
I don't know what time it is there, but I think it must be finished.
Really interested to know the details.

I really hope KD does a sci fi game because that FK is sex.

any tguy at gencon can do me a favor of buy and sell to me the HALO GROUND COMMAND starter? USA?

im going to find adam koebel and tell him his game sucks and then run away laughing

Anyone get anything they were looking forward to? I got secret hitler but haven't gotten around to try it out yet.

Your dead

He already knows.

He's going to use all the stacks of cash he gets from it to buy drinks for people when he tells them about some random overweight asshole.

Might be weird, but anyone here interested in selling me a Blood Thirster? The War Store booth doesn't have one, and I need it for reasons.

Did anyone snag Onyx Path's brochure?

Saucy puppet show is coming up~

Anyone got big trouble in little china?

It worth the purchase. Nothing like being justified when you're calling your friends "Commie bastards".

What games are sticking out for people this year?

Please

Fuck me sideways because I never want to play two LCgs again. GoT and ANR were good times but I barely got any gaming in.

Picked upBloodborne and Grizzled exp though. So that's cool. Going to try amd hit up LotR LCg tomorrow.

While interested in some of the pieces eventually I haven't been keeping up. Is there a GenCon exclusive of some sort?

gencon.com/events/97748

Welp

anybody going to Games on Demand?

Nope. It's walk around and play and buy stuff all day day

Picked up a bunch of out of print card games. I think Pirates, L5R, and Warlord look the most fun.

Has anyone been to the Lamentations of the Flame Princess booth? Are there any pictures of the brochure and/or the secret shirt design?

How about those ENnies results? A spectacular year for Pelgrane Press, they took Silver or Gold in every single category they were nominated for. And The Dracula Dossier beating out Curse of Strahd for Product of the Year is pretty impressive.

Welp what? The examples were stupid, but this is your basic improv.