Sustainable

Bout one month ago btc was struggling to breach 8k

Bout 6 months ago btc was struggling to breach 4k

Other urls found in this thread:

blockchain.info/fr/unconfirmed-transactions
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I was previously stating that we were between Media attention and Enthusiasm, but right now it looks like Enthusiasm-Greed. We should reach Greed-Delusion after breaching 40k$. This is fucking crazy, that faggot Mike Novogratz was saying we might see BTC at 40k$ in 2018, but we will actually see it before this year ends.

we just Took Off*

now people are becoming Aware

We're in Greed-Delusion now. "New paradigm"!!! will be at around 25k.

Normies are trying to get a piece of the action. I see Bitcoin on facebook now.

You posted this at 12k two days ago.

Nah, you are wrong. When stock market starts trading BTC you can be sure we are well past awareness phase. People are selling their houses/cars to buy bitcoins now since they are so expensive.
You are underestimating BTC. New Paradigm will be around 100k$. This time, if we crash we crash for good.

I think what's different is that normies are panic sellers. One good dip and they will all panic sell like mad dipping it further.

Almost no one can call the top of a bubble. We can only give rough estimates and the fact that is is a bubble. We might even see 40k who knows. But my money is on us being at "delusion". I pulled out. Good luck to anyone still holding this time bomb.

The other question is if normies are dumb enough to margin trade btc. If so, then a sufficient enough dip can trigger a margin liquidation cascade.

bye

I'm not sure some of you are factoring in that btc has over 200k unconfirmed transaction right now and it's still rising.

I think this is a key difference between this imminent crash and previous ones.

blockchain.info/fr/unconfirmed-transactions

this. plus derivatives = shorting creating further panic

Here's the difference.

Bitcoin did this level of growth in less than 6 months and that was over the course of 6 decades.

This. I see people getting into coins now that I NEVER would have expected. I think the next few weeks will bring more people.

BITCOIN IS NOT BUBBLE
YOU DONT UNDERSTAND BITCOIN
ITS THE NEW ECONOMY
NEW TECHONOLOGY
YOU CUNT PRINT BITCOINS
IT IS A storeofvalue
I BET YOU DONT EVEN WATCH TEDTALKS
MORON !!!!! BITCOIN WIL BE 100,000 IN 2018

Checked and Kek'd

Praise Kek!!

not this shit again

We're just past media attention

I dunno man
I have 150 worth of BTC right now
if it falls it falls and I do my best to salvage what I can before it collapses, either way I make some profit. If it stays then it stays. Worst case I can buy back in after it's "collapsed" and make big money the next time this happens, which it will.

We have computers and no Jews holding us back

looks more like EMC2

dead cat bounce is meme..... that costed me a fortune when i sold coin early that made 8x after first prepump.
i tried to catch it later but cached on dump phase.