Your bbeg is now Senator Armstrong

Your bbeg is now Senator Armstrong.

How fucked are you and your party?

Things took a turn for a better. I mean, that guy can be reasonned with, not a giant slumbering worm whose species once ravaged the world on their way to eat rock.

He'd get curbstomped by the party taken together, so he better have backup. One on one vs any given PC though it'd be a hell of a fight.

All this assuming my PC doesn't simply decide to work with him to Make America Great Again.

The BBEG of my campaign is already Senator Armstrong.

So really, nothing changes.

Honestly, my BBEG basically is him +big boss, just a bit less American. He's a demonic king who's carved out his own kingdom, and made it into a hard core meritocracy, where only strength matters. The strong rise to the top, and the weak serve them, until/unless they can be strong enough to rise up themselves.

Banish him to the Elemental Plane of Fire via portal shenanigans. I think we'll do well.

I join him.

#MAGA

the only sensible thing...i join him ofcourse

My PC played college ball

at some cushy ivy-league school

BBEG is already pretty much Senator Armstrong if he was a vampire.

Shit's fucked. We thought he was a mage, so the fighter rushes into melee combat and gets his legs snapped.

Fight him?
Nigga, i'd join him in an heartbeat.

So he just made Abyss-on-Earth?

try university of texas

>Second level 5e party
We're dead, weapons and flintlock rounds bounce uselessly off his rock-hard abs.

I'm planning on making mine Armstrong but also with magic so we'll find out

Not fucked at all because I'M President Michael Wilson and I have a huge fuck off mecha I can pilot.

Wilson 2016

>you guys are roast chicken!

He fits quite well into a Shadowrun campaign. Would he be in charge of an AA corp trying to get stronger or a politician trying to make UCAS strong enough to rival the AAAs that rule the world?

The party is in serious trouble, we are nowhere near ready to face him. Even his army of street samurais would easily finish off our runner team.

The campaign is now to make America great again.

Hello, hello, hello. Hello Michael, how's life treating you?

Richard!

could he have gone pro?

if he hadn't joined the navy

I'm pretty much a Revengeance character too, but with a laser sword so...