Come with me

How do you pirate, Veeky Forums? Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I_5F1zYQF5M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/François_l'Olonnais
youtube.com/watch?v=ta-Z_psXODw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Pic related

So you play an emotionally unstable slut that's considered slutty even by pirate standards?

Yes

Like this, mostly.

with qbittorrent for the most part ;^)

So, your "pirating" is "sitting on a shore without a ship and complaining"?

Your pirating is playing a shitty character introduced in arguably the lowest point in that series, with the worst writing, worst dialogue, and worst characters?

I booty-pirate.

Do you not?

Also best girl

>lusty argonian pirate

Best, no arguing here, but best piece of trash in the dump yard is still a piece of trash.

But that's a shark chick

Pirates?
If that's what you're thinking, user, you're dead wrong.

>best girl

>Best, no arguing here
Jesus Christ, it's like you guys don't recognise the one true waifu.

>How do you pirate, Veeky Forums?
I mean, I don't.

But I did like the idea of a traditional chivalric squire getting apprenticed to a knight who gave up the horse-riding for the open sea.

>Jesus Christ, it's like you guys don't recognise the one true waifu.

I don't recognize beheaded corpses as waifus.

>ever deciding to execute the well-educated, sharp-witted pragmatist queen in favour of some sarcastic sterile kid who has a tantrum if not everything goes 100% his way and could get mind controlled by the darkspawn whispering in his head before he turns 40 unless it's your goal to deliberately sabotage Ferelden

I would gladly play a session based on the pirates of dark water, don't care which system i just wanna experience it.

youtube.com/watch?v=I_5F1zYQF5M

>queen
>not traitor

Also I was talking about DA2 only when I said best girl.

I tried to run an Exalted game based on this. Sadly, it fell apart.

This is how I pirate.

she was in origins you know

running a pirate game right now, dump more art.

This is how I pirate

Hey there Bethany is the best gorl on Da2

Kinda like this

How does it feel to be so wrong?

Pirates of Dark Water was the first heartbreak I experienced as a child.

Cancelled before its time.

Yeah, she is qt.
>can you teach me swording, please?

>pirate
>only carries two guns
Filthy casuals.

She's a female pirate

How can you all be so wrong?

Don't mind me, just comin' through.

I ran a whole campaign based on that show.

Second

Best posted, best pirate

True nigga up here, but if y'all ain't maining Harlock or Threepwood, you basic bitches

This is how I pirate

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/François_l'Olonnais

Stop that.

>sharp-witted pragmatis
She's neither of those though. She sells you to authorities and a minut later goes "I done goofed", and if her deranged daddy gets executed, instead of biting the bullet and going on with her schemes she pouts and goes "no I haet you". She's just as tantrum-capable as Alistair, but he at least gets better.

Eh, she spends too much time out of focus to really matter.

This is how I pirate.

You can make Alistair man up if you meet his bitch of a sister.

Anora will always be a backstabbing full retard

>Pic related
EVERYTHING WAS LITERALLY YOUR FAULT, YOU PIECE OF SHIT
EVERYTHING

For a lowpoint in the series, the party banter made that game. I've never been so happy to have my someone threaten to cut my balls off.

Wasn't it (Thunder)Hawke who got the lirium idol out?

hey now, let's not take away the credit from Anders and Meredith

I'll have to disagree, party banter made it worse. What's fun about adventuring with sex-obsessed manchildren?

And how is that an excuse?

It really took JUST the right amount of people fucking up to cause as big of a problem as Kirkwall had. Any less, and things could have been solved safely, any more, and things wouldn't have fallen in to place. (kind of like most campaigns)

Sex-obsessed? The only sex-obsessed one was Isabella, and although she was admittedly less charismatic about it than Zevran, she was pretty fun making digs at Aveline, joking with Varric, teasing Carver, being a big sister to Merrill. (she had some decent banter with Fenris too from memory, but Varric/Fenris/Aveline was better for the "illegal gambling at the squatter's house with the captain of the guard's husband" stuff.)

Ma'am, you are such a slut

This is how I pirate.

Merill is possibly the dumbest person in Dragon Age 2 which is saying a lot

I GIVE NO QUARTER!

wat

The longer I stare at this the more I don't want to know what the heck is this.

I remember immediately regreting waifuing her and it was the same gameplay where I somehow managed to not pick up Isabella.

By being a terrifying demon. Failing that, make sure people think that you're a terrifying demon.

>Zevran
>Charismatic

Really?

As for the rest of them - from what I remember they slide onto "sex/relationships" topic in every second conversation.

At least you're not arguing the "manchildren" part.

what is this i don't even

OP basically is a terrifying semen demon.

I recognize that brain

>I recognize that brain
I don't

Like this.

This is how I pirate. With a cigare and a lovely cyborg women.

FROM THE SKIES!

I wonder how faithful these woodcuts are.

Anyway, this guy would set down a barrel of booze in Port Royal, start drinking, and invite others to come drink with him. If they refused, he shot them dead.

Also liked to torture Spanish people to death.

My nigga

Voodoo Squad by fan no hitori. Enjoy.[/spoiler

>Voodoo Squad by fan no hitori
Yeap, that's more or less what i expected

it would be better if she had boob knives.

The cog-rapier ruins it for me.

In full armor.

>In full armor
>On a boat
It's like you WANT to drown and have a nice coffin to go with it

Old, experienced and able to calculate compound interest to 5 decimal points!

Everyone who steps on a boat wants to drown.

underated

How have none of you suggested this yet?

That's not a pirate, that's a mental condition. Barbosa is the real pirate of that series.

He's literally not a pirate, just crazy

Because lolsorandumb does not a good character make.

Terrible character. Selfish chaotic evil done very, very wrong.

He is really a better example of how to do a jester right.

>right click
>save as

In it for the booty.

Zevran's "free sex" nature was charismatic because he was mostly doing it to rile up the rest of the party. Casual but obvious flirtations with everyone. The "bet" with Alistair that he can get Morrigan to accept a compliment. TRYING to seduce Sten. Zevran did it better than Isabella is the point I was trying to make. (Although Isabella and Aveline was fun, if only for their hatred of eachother).

I can't particularly remember, I will admit that some the "sex/relationships" definitely comes up in Act I with Carver's crush on Merrill if he's in the party, and throughout the game if you have your LI in the party too, maybe I was just swapping out my party often enough to avoid it on my most recent playthrough.

It's hard to argue against "manchildren" when there is Naive Merrill, Angsty Anders, Even more Angsty Fenris, Aveline and Isabella's interactions which (while entertaining) were definitely childish until Act 3 where they kind of get along out of mutual dislike.

This is the only correct answer.

>not barbosa

How I play my pirate character

What compelled you to play DA2? I bought it on sale for something like a dollar, and still haven't made it past the 2nd act. I just get uncontrollably bored every time I start it up. It's the fastest way to put me to sleep.

The crazy act was just an act. He was a skilled manipulator, and plotter.

Surprisingly, plot.

Characters were shit, most quests were shit, character system was meh, gameplay was meh. Plot fabule wasn't anything to write home about either, but I liked how it moves away from some cliched plot devices, so I wanted to see what else it does and where it will all lead in the end.

while I agree their all coming down way too hard on the character (because he's popular? because every movie after the first was steadily worse?) he wasnt really much of a pirate what with like two examples of piracy in four movies

>not linking Alestorm
What the fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=ta-Z_psXODw

That's probably more the plot than anything. He steals a boat in the first, and then it veers into supernatural adventure.

Essentially, the entire plot of all three movies was Jack Sparrow trying to get back to piracy, while all these supernatural forces tried to keep him from it.

I can't speak for the fourth though. Haven't seen it.