Pathfinder General /pfg/

Pathfinder General /pfg/
If you would like assistance with character optimization, please mention which third-party sources are allowed.

Swallow Whole isn't a rare monster ability. Have you ever been on the receiving end of it? How did you find your way out of the stomach? Have you ever played a character who got to use Swallow Whole to gobble up enemies?

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/iYhDNSTq

Please search for the unerrata'd content here:
web.archive.org/web/http://www.d20pfsrd.com/

Previous Thread:

What's better, a DEX-based unchained monk or a STR-based one?

Are we even pretending anymore, or is /pfg/ just fucking dead?

That image is not going to last.

Good taste though, gap hag a best

Quit being weird OP. Do you want to reignite the shitposting wars?
Why couldn't you have just posted a picture of a froghemoth or other Bestiary monster with Swallow Whole instead?

You ain't the only that has to deal with the consequences of this shit anymore. Quit being selfish.

Can't we just get a mod to delete the OP image or something? This shit is getting ridiculous.

I once considered putting it on a Synthesist summoner's eidolon once while trying to make a grapple build. I realized what I did and purged the character shortly after.

No, fuck you OP go choke on a dick I'm making the new general

Actual general here

Friendly reminder that Horror Adventures lets you play a vore witch!

Do you have access to Deadly Agility?

No, but I suppose I could get an Amulet of Mighty fists with Agile.

Why not just play a brawler?

In that case, STR is definitely the way to go, agile is just a waste of an enhancement bonus.

I picked the class before knowing much about the system, this is my first game on Pathfinder.

>first Pathfinder game

You're about to get raped by bad rules.

How so?

It's just not a good system.

Care to specify? I'd like to know what I'm heading towards.

Class balance is the biggest offender.

What's your starting level?

Level 1. The GM is using fast xp rules, so we're already level 3 in just a couple of sessions.

He says he is letting me change feats and other stuff for my character between sessions since it's my first time, which is why I'm asking this kind of stuff.

>level 1
Welcome to rusty dagger shanktown. It's all Russian roulette, your chances of survival.

Honestly, at this point you're better off just jumping over to 5E. You don't have the PF baggage holding you back. Fly and be free!

>Fly and be constrained by streamlining!
FTFY

>Have you ever played a character who got to use Swallow Whole to gobble up enemies?
No, but I've made a few classes that would allow it and I'm really tempted to throw a Tarrasque with wings and frog like tongue/ranged grapple attack at my party if they get high level

Still preferable to the mess that is PF.