KanColle RPG

I need your help Veeky Forums, My group wants to play KanColle however we can't find any fucking char sheet's for this table top, nor can we find any supplements besides the main but we KNOW they exist. Does anybody by chance have it on hand or know of where to get these items?

We've checked roll 20, and steam and a few other websites. So please you fa/tg/uys help us.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/cbkEfbuF
dropbox.com/sh/8g6nfd9k2eooe5c/AAD1_BBvgYHz7ZANny-FxSjWa?dl=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Time to find a better group.

we all agreed on it, However this is something way the fuck outside of our normal games. Now we honestly just need to find the Char Sheet.

The official RPG is shit, don't play it.

Make your own rules or use another system with a few modifications.

Off of what? This isn't very helpful.

Look m8, if you can't find a way to model shipsluts maybe you shouldn't be GMing.

All you need are:
>Combat phases following the game those are - Opening Air, Opening ASW, Opening Torpedo, First Shelling, Second Shelling, Closing Torpedo, Night Battle
>Stats to determine the success of an attack - again, you can literally rip them from the game
>Some way of modeling a wider campaign outside of battles

But you posted some shitty fanfiction image of a US Destroyer, so maybe I don't want to help you anyway.

I found it adorable, And I ain't the fucking GM mate, I'm helping him the fuck out while he looks through the net for the PDF's and other shit. Thanks though I guess, for shit?

Gave you as much as you need, cunt.

There's only 4 different ways to attack and not every ship can use all of them.

As I said, Thanks. Not being a fucking cunt mate.

Sorry then, I'm Australian so I can't help it.

Mutants and Masterminds.
Savage Worlds Super Powers rules/biulding mechs.
Dungeons: the Dragoning has some applicable homebrew.
GURPS.

a very barebones version of the second book is here: pastebin.com/cbkEfbuF

Thank you user! That has alot of stuff.

What does the energy stat do?

Here's the extra books. At least, as far as I'm aware. No guarantee as to the quality of translation.
you can buy rerolls and use skills with it, but if you run out you can't take turns.

another

last one. Good luck with this, maybe you'll last longer than I did.

Thank you again for the help!

Is this the core book? Or am I missing a book from these to actually play? Also I'll make that character sheet editable in a bit.

sorry I never got around to bookmarking it

Make sure you and the GM read the rules thoroughly, they can be a bit tricky if you aren't paying attention.

My group is running it and it took a while for us to figure out why certain things were so overpowered.

Are you using any of the supplements and stuff?

We're using all four supplements in various ways, but not all of them all the time. Notably our GM doesn't really use the rampage rules, but all of the equipment is fair game.

There are four Supplements? Do you by chance know where to get them all translated? We're using half paste bins and half Drop boxes.

Fug, hold on and let me see if I can get them all from our dropbox.

There are four supplements and a few separate books for skills so I'll see what I can do.

Thank you.

I made an editable character sheet because my players are late for my game today. Enjoy.

Well, at least you have players, right?
I wish I had a group for anything...

GM Here. Giving a Thank You as I bash my skull in reading another new system. That, and making sure people don't lewd the Destroyers.

Make sure you get the rules about dodging shots from abyssals and how friendship works right.

I'm sure half of this group will die and the other half will be in the constant state of crippling depression. Or someone's a traitor and everyone get torped from behind before that becomes relevant.

I'm a battleship, I can't have lewd tubes.

>That, and making sure people don't lewd the Destroyers.
But user, why else would you play?

The Shear Satisfaction of have the players be like your child, knowing they fucked up along the way, take them out to eat, get them Ice Cream, and then fucking smacking it out of their hands as it was about to touch their lips. Then smother their face on the pavement where the ice cream landed. Other than that, I don't know. But that right there user, is the real question.

I love Battleships?

dropbox.com/sh/8g6nfd9k2eooe5c/AAD1_BBvgYHz7ZANny-FxSjWa?dl=0

This has all the stuff that I promised earlier. Should be able to run any game you want.

Thank you!

Sadly not a Kancolle game, but yeah.

Groups are easy to get. Settle for online. It's fun.

>KanColle RPG
What's a thing?

>My group wants to play KanColle
Tell them to fuck off. In fact, please fuck off yourself.

>What's
That's

Yup. However it does not appear to permit to do anything besides outfit ships. I also don't know ifthe american and germany/italy ships are in it. But still reading through the books

How is that even an RPG?

I'm not the GM. So however he pulls it off, I'm just his friend who partakes and helps out with shit when/if needed.

It'd be pretty easy to handle making custom shipgirls, really. Most of the ships have between 20-28 points on their stats, with about a ~2 point difference going down in class types. And starting traits are already customizable.

I just did "pick a character's stats, Increase 2 stats by 1, decrease 2 stats by 1. Pick whatever for your name." Worked well, I'd say.

Tabletop Simulator on steam should have one in it's workshop.

>Lewd
>You're incredibly sexy. Shipgirls with this trait give others a rush when they're around—even
other shipgirls!
Wew lad

Remember that the abyss are best girls, DDs are not for lewds, and that battleshis are gods gift to man. Heavy cruisers and carriers also acceptable.

ABYSSALS BEST