>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

What's the best power to get from the Incredibles jump?

Time for another Gamer Toss boys and girls!

The Gamer Chain-
Concept-Overlord Native-Chain, a Gamer like Ainz who got sucked into the New World. Built the way I would build a character for an MMO, Minions and Buffs for Minions.
Has a Gamer mind-set for most of the chain, trying to exploit anything he can, and to get more Minions and Buffs.

Companions- Forsetti, Gnarl, Lilith, Mooks, Lupa d'Angela, Akitsu, Yashima, Haihane, Waddle Dees, Heather, Genie, Female Hades,
Felyne(Not named),Arianrhod, Otis, Milo, Chara(SAVED, and Podded)

What are the best perks to non-lethally incapacitate a large group for several minutes?

Have you done the Gamer Jump yet?

The Witcher.

You know what else is real?

>pic related

Robot Unicorn Attack.

Knockout from Elona + any AOE attacks is a good one.

I absolutely refuse, that jump is terrible and we deserve a better one.

Already been.

I refuse on the grounds of, I don't wanna. Also I don't feel like doing gauntlets with this character.

Reposting this, because why not self-promote?

Final update, I believe.

Incredible Looks. Vanity, ho!

DMC.

I haven't read the manhwa, what's wrong with the Jump?

Counter-strike

Conqueror's Haki from One Piece, Nanoha magic at its default settings, any sort of attack supplemented by Spare from Undertale or Knows His Own Strength from YJ.

If you're a talky sort, any sort of charisma from any angle can end a fight with words alone.

Sure.

It's just a bad jump, period.

We have a jump for that?

>Spoiler
Hm.... So it can be a general boost, of hyper specialized one?

CAPTCHA THERE ARE NO BILLBOARDS HERE.

Tropico, The Sims, Lone Wolf

Mage: the Awakening

Since I only take 3 at once I'll take Tropico after Counter-strike

Jumpers, what was the stupidest thing you ever done in your chain?

Both, actually. You get to have the general boost and pick one specialization for every purchase.

I took You Made Her Cry in my main chain.

tried to lock 682 into a Territory
it came back out with Traveler powers and killed just about everything (including me)

So would the Fusion psionic power from D&D work on fusing with your Nobody summon?

So you hid in the warehouse for that jump?

Atomic Density Manipulation says that a bicycle is complex with regards to the power, so how long would it take to get to that level? Also, is there a hard limit to it, or could I practice it enough to eventually make a computer?

How many moons have you destroyed now?

No, I got my ass beat repeatedly but managed to keep getting away.
It was not a fun experience.

What's the best strategy to save this guy without shitting the bed with Nyx?

>not spending 1600CP on your chest

Does buying Omnidroid plans give you the plans for the earlier versions too? V9 would be good for smaller engagements.

Still zero. My last chain, the one everyone remembers? 14 moons.

Do we have a Gamer jump?

Fuck up Erebus.

Or change humanity.

Or fuck up Erebus. Then use charisma perks or stuff to talk to Nyx, because she is not going to cause the Fall because she wants it, it's because humanity's grief and despair is manifesting as Erebus and calling to her. So if you fuck up Erebus then while it regenerates, you can change her perspective, view of the world.

It's not canon, no.

"High whistle"
Guess I am pulling a Red, then. Wonderful.

Probably when I created my Territory after Spirits and Wonder, and dumped everything non-unique I had in there.

So. Many. Spells.

And then, the "Every jump, 5% of all population" thing kicked in.

Share the bed with Nyx

Really, though, just convince Nyx that Erebus is full of it.

I'd rather not go unbalanced, thank you.

Just a couple into the chest.

>I absolutely refuse, that jump is terrible and we deserve a better one.
I wasn't aware we had one? I asked about it and claimed it back in '86 and nobody raised issue then.

Go for suns this time. Let the day quake before you as the night did before it.

Red plz

I think... there was one made in SB which was utter shit and the obvious correct choice was to buy The Gamer, and one made in Reddit which was just kinda meh.

There was one on Reddit that was "ok" but unfinished, I heard Space Battles had one too but it was absolute shit.

There were two actually but both were rejected due to never being brought to the thread and being shit respectively.

I don't believe it's mentioned how long it took to get up to making a bicycle. The Super who had the power literally only managed to make bicycles, as far as the dvd extras say.

But I'm it'd take a few months of practise to perfect making a bicycle. There's no hard limit, but the difficulty scales up the more complex the object you try to make is.

So, yes. You could eventually make a computer with it, but considering the difference in complexity going from a bicycle to computer components... It'll take you a good while.

I'm gonna say, yes. The AI disc gets the notes on how it was made, so the plans also get the previous versions.

I respect your dedication, and tastes, I do, but you need a balanced build, friendo.

Given how everyone is posting here, and no one has complained about it, I guess I can say I didn't fuck up on the first thread I ever posted.
Go me.

Seeing as no one seems to have objected to the Anima Jump as-is and I'm thus declaring it a completed jump... might I suggest Anima?

You did a fine job user.

>*But I'm going to say it'd take a few months.

Yay.

Do you have to have the raw materials present to make something? Like steel ingots to make a sword? Or is it more akin to transmutation?

By combining these, I shall gain ultimate power.
Glad to hear it. Does that mean I get to leave the Shameber now?

You did good, user. Accept your reward.

So I will not be making a GBE any time soon>

What's a GBE?

gravity Beam emitter,it is perhaps the best Gun in jump chain

It is a Sci fi handgun that will carve a meter wide hole 70km deep in ANYTHING on its lowest setting. It is the main reason to head to the Blame! jump.

What is the cheapest halfway decent flight perk?

Good to know, thanks. I'll keep at it then.

Well, it's the main reason if you're not a tech jumper. If you are, the technology of the Safeguard and Silicon Life is way better to get.

Huh. That's pretty cool. Do you think it's strong enough to pierce an A.T. field? Because I've been thinking of ways to fight an Angel on foot, just in case, and that would be helpful.

Has Mystic DC been put on the drive? I can't find it.

If you needed to put a hole in a wall made of kryptonians that was kilometers thick you get your Gravitational Beam Emitter ready.

Transmutation. You do need raw materials... but they don't necessarily need to be steel to make a sword. You can just use the dirt/rock/whatever around.

That'll take you a looong time, yeah.

Note that you'll also need to understand it. Or atleast know the exact template you want to make, failing that.

I'm hurt. No love for The Crotchshot Pistol?

Admittedly, the GBE is probably more practical.

Crotchshot can import a gun to get that effect, though. Make a Crotchshot GBE.

It should.

Strong enough thing focused in one point can pierce AT fields.

Devil May Cry- Demons, Wuxia tier fighting, and crazy people? I love this place
0/1700
Rolled for Devil May Cry 4
Drop-in
Free Get Set
Discount Devil Arm Crafter- Weapons for the Minions, always useful
Dynamic Entry
Endurance
Weapon Crafting
Dexterity and Reflexes
Free Sick Clothing
Free EXCEED Weapon
Unlimited supply of Pizza
Free Dark Slayer
Quicksilver
Doppelganger

Legendary Dark Knight Mode+500- I have a freaking army!
Limited Ammo+200- Who uses guns?

Counter Strike- I repeat the previous statement, who uses guns? I mean I "guess" I have people to do that for me, but come on man.
0/1400
The Professional- No, really? The Strongest Summoner in YGGDRASIL is a professional? I never would have guess
Rolled for 20
Purchase The HUD
Free The Fans
Discount The Teammates-Minions!
Discount Map Knowledge
Discount Reflexes
Free Glock
The FAMAs

Buy Primary Ammo+300
Is that my bazooka right there?+100

Since it's a new jump, and I love Anima, I'll make an exception to my "Three at once" rule"

user, a Fuel air explosion can Put a decent dent in A A.T field,that Railgun that takes all the power in Japan has nothing on this thing.

Glorious.

>I'm hurt. No love for The Crotchshot Pistol?

when it can target a vital area I will respect it as much as the GBE,otherwise it's basically a Prank/prevent line of succession item.

It carves straight through a hundreds of kilometers thick wall that is not even scratched by nuclear weapons as if said wall was not even there, you are not going to find anything that can resist a GBE.

Which reminds me, how worth it is it to get the net terminal genes for a tech jumper? Is it like a must have item? And do we get a vile containing the genes, or do we have the genes in our body? Really, though, I don't even know if they are genes like I'm assuming they are.

Neither fuel-air explosives nor railguns were ever used in Evangelion, bancho. N2 bombs are of undefined mechanism (but probably fusion or antimatter given that there's an "N2 reactor" technology as well) and the big Japan-powered gun was a particle beam weapon shooting positrons.

Huh? Oh, shoot. I hadn't noticed someone toss the others. Sincere apologies.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who maxes out drawbacks on any jump that has a vanity CP sink. I just wanna be stronk and beautiful, is that too much to ask?

>It carves straight through a hundreds of kilometers thick wall that is not even scratched by nuclear weapons as if said wall was not even there, you are not going to find anything that can resist a GBE.

I misinterpreted that, and I'm sorry for misleading you

so, league question:
do I have to actually wear/wield the artifacts or are they like trinkets that fit onto a bracelet, because in the game they aren't ever shown wearing/using the items.

It's administration level access to any system Equally or lesser advanced technological That exalted is Advanced mystically. also they are The primary MacGuffin for the Plot so that might be handy

user.

user, listen. I have important news for you.

The drawback cap is 800. You can spend 1800cp on your chest.

>you are not going to find anything that can resist a GBE.

>god himself could not sink this ship

Or your chin, evidently.

In the Incredibles jump what's the difference between the tech you can invent with the drop-in background and the tech you get from the villian background?

>because in the game they aren't ever shown wearing/using the items.

It's called "video game abstraction." They didn't want to pay artists to graphic together a model for each item and attach it to each character's skeleton in a way that looked good.

well obviously
but having 6 rod of ages doesn't make sense, none of the characters have enough arms for it, yet it's still possible in game
so are they just "have this on your person" or "you must wear/hold this to work"

>Transmutation.
How quick is it? How is it triggered? Can it be used on air? Perhaps, say, to turn air into plaster or concrete?

THANK YOU

>but having 6 rod of ages doesn't make sense

It does when you're Karthus.

Also:
>Not having a bandolier for your 50,000+ magic-empowering staves.
>not being Mystogan

I don't know if I have to hold the artifacts in my hand/wear them or if they just have to be on my person, though, that's what I'm asking.

Also, what is its range?

God, his head looks like a toe.

Futurama has anti-planet pistols.

Tropico- I am King. What? Presidente? No I am King.
0/1600
Free Presidente
Free Loyalists
Intellectuals, Nationalists, Enviromentalists
Rolled for Tropikorea
Doesn't Matter
Free My Humble Life
Free Field Trips
Free Pollution Standards
Free Most Presidents per capita-Chara
Discount Literacy Program
Discount Renewable Resources
Discount Real Organic Food
Discount Best Place on Earth
Discount Pleasure Squad- Forsetti, Lupa, Lilith, Hades, Akitsu, Yashima, Haihane, Heather
Free Palace
Free Luxury Goods

Dynasty+400- Does it count as a Dynasty if I can live that long myself?
The Powers That Be+200- Oh fuck you.

Anima- Not even gonna do this in character, I fucking love this game.
0/1300
Human
Rolled for 16
Mage
Rolled for Karh
Free The Gift
Free Summoner- More Minions!
Discount Increased Zeon Recovery
Discount Improved Innate Magic
Discount High Magic- My Magic is great and powerful.
Discount Seeker of Names- I love Minions, do you love Minions? You totall should
Free Soul Shards
Discount Ring of Erebus
Import- Forsetti, Lupa, Gnarl, Lilith, Chara, Arianrhod, Genie, Dante

Church Hatered+300- FUCK OFF! I have my own army motherfuckers!

You under estimate how much I like Anima.

I assume the Creation Tree is open for High Magic? That lets me MAKE my own minions!

God damn though, I had to choose between Companions and Caliburn, and it was a really hard choice.

Don't forget the hair.

Drop-In capstone gets you stuff to help out with Superhero stuff. Villain gets you Syndrome's toys.

Drop-Ins can make stuff like memory-wipe machines, supercars like the Incredimobile, hammers to increase your SeismicWaveGeneration, visors to concentrate and strengthen your laser vision...

But basically, all kinds of stuff mainly meant to help out Supers.

Villain capstone on the other hand... gets you vehicles, weapons, robots, and stuff to replace superpowers like the rocket boots and zero-point energy ray.

Assume a few seconds, depending on complexity, size, and how much you've practiced doing that transmutation. It's triggered by concentrating. Yes. Yes, but affecting a large volume will get harder for you.
Say 10 meters? Again depending on complexity... small, simple, well-practised things may be easier to do at longer range, while for very complex things you'll want to be close.

Now that you mention it... It really does.

Creation tree is open, yes. And woot, hard choices! I have clearly succeeded in my task!

Cool, thanks.

>Super Origin
>For the price of 1100cp, plus the stipend. I can take the full perk tree, Strength, Durability, Subsonic flight, and Gazerbeam
>I can be discount Superman without the Kryptonite weakness
Yes. Oh yes.

I'm going to have to re-read all the books before jumping this, there's too much cool stuff that I'll have to balance my build between.

Would Dashing Speed give you the mental speed that most setting's speedsters get? As part of the enhanced reflexes?

I want to take the Creation Tree even as Justice, or be a Summoner.

But he's a Melee Build, and I love Ki too, and even Nemesis is cool as fuck.
That's also gonna have hard choices. Especially since Saint is on the table, and come on. It's Saint.

You'll want Dashing Speed as well, he's fast on the ground as well as in the air.