Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yfi3Ndh3n-g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

/d/ shit aside.
That is a really good monster idea.

>Diversity
>They're all black except like 2

I count five crackas and a chink.

>implying """diversity""" care about diversity and not only the number of minority employed.

Hahahaha, oh man, Indians really do disgust me.

POO IN THE LOO

I really hope that these aren't police officers. I want that last bit of hope for humanity to remain.

Do we really need eternal filename threads? This shit is getting weaker by the day.

WORLD SUPERPOWER 2020

Brits are a joke.

DESIGNATED SHITTING STREET

They are. It's in Britain if that makes you feel better.

>I'm the loo witch
>if you come to poo in the loo
>I'll curse you

Poor lawmen, when there's camera nearby they absolutely can't do anything racist on the record.

>knowing so little about firearms and ammunition

Come on! Commend the guy for his vision in finding such a tiny boolet

>It's hot and makes me want to vomit.
I 100% do not understand this.

I dunno, anything that happened in the original Star Wars trilogy is pretty cliche by this point. It's like drawing inspiration for elves or dwarves from Tolkien.

They built a stone enclosure with a door for them to shit in. Sometimes shitting takes a while. Because it's a stone coffin, it may get hot during the day, and the smell may be pretty bad because it's a fucking hole in the ground in an enclosed space full of shit.

They have stone outhouses. Like morons.

That's not RAW, that's a weird DM's interpretation of the rules that he won't admit is actually a houserule.

Why? Because they did their job and tried talking a dude down before filling him with bullets?

Fuck you.

>Sometimes shitting takes a while
It certainly shouldn't. What on earth are they eating that shitting takes longer than a few minutes, cleanup included?

At a guess, they don't clean their shitters and they have poor ventilation. So they're stuffy closets over a shit pool, thus nobody wants to use them.

Though considering India's overpopulation problem, I'm wondering if making sure people live longer is actually the best use of resources.

The cop went overboard but the kid was stupid

And that cop should hang.

Curry? It is India.

Sauce?

Lolwhat? No man, no.

>What on earth are they eating that shitting takes longer than a few minutes, cleanup included?
Apparently, curry.

That cop in particular did absolutely nothing wrong.

Sorry but when you commit murder there should be a penalty.

How about just watch the video for 20 more seconds? Their "toilet" isn't a porcelain bowl in a room in their house. It's a publicly located outhouse with a hole in the cement..

found the brit.

>implying overboard

I'm American I'm just tired of our police force being shit at their jobs, impossible to hold accountable, and ludicrously overpaid.

The kid intimidated and then fully acted like he just pulled out a loaded gun while threatenly advancing on the officer, probably yelling shit like "I'm a shoot you you damn pig!"

Why? They've shown that when you have a gun in your hand, and a person charges at you, race, gender, and likelihood of being hurt are all moot.

Not mirder when the kid was advancing and pretending to pull out a firearm while an officer was trying to calm him down and pointing a gun at him. Kid was so damn stupid instead of complying with the officer he decided to be such a dumbass he got himself shot.

And if the officer wasn't retarded he could recognize the difference between a hand and a gun. You know why the US has as many police shootings as fucking Mexico? Because we don't hold any of them accountable. Ever.

I did. Which is why I said it was a stuffy closet over a shit pool.
Because that is literally what it is. How about you read the post for 20 more words?

So let's execute him! Great idea! Fuck it, I'll give you the execution order, here's a pen. You want to throw the switch? Administer the lethal injection?
Dude, no. Really, no.

>FOXmind

Please keep worshipping our unethical, unaccountable cops who murder more citizens than the police in every country in Europe combined. Clearly they're doing a great job and there's nothing wrong.

It's overboard in the same way that Fat Man was overboard.

The first shot was enough to get the point across.

>So let's execute him! Great idea! Fuck it, I'll give you the execution order, here's a pen. You want to throw the switch? Administer the lethal injection?
Dude, no. Really, no.

Well depending on where he committed the murder I'm sure there's a precedent for some sort of punishment. Probably a 30 year sentence at least unless he can plea it down.

We do. It's just that when a nigger charges at you and tries to kill you because they don't like cooperating or being smart it is understandable when you use the threat of your gun to protect yourself.

>Alaskan Bull Worm.jpg

Finally a reason to post this

That split-second reaction is what they're trained to do. If they see someone pull a gun on them as quickly as that stupid kid did--finger or no, black kid or no--they shoot before the assailant gets the chance to, to protect themselves and nearby civilians. There was no thought involved, only reflex. Going overboard has nothing to do with it.

Please understand that we aren't Europe and never will be because of the minorities.

We have a higher concentration of niggers than all of Europe combined. Besides, it isn't murder in self defense against some idiot running at you screaming death threats.

8 PM is the best time to argue about the morality of police and split second decisions.

Wait, extrapolate on that. I don't see the connection.

I am an NYPD officer and I'll tell you this. The split second it takes for you to verify if that is a hand or a gun is all it takes for the gun to go bang and fuck you up.

>We do. It's just that when a nigger charges at you and tries to kill you because they don't like cooperating or being smart it is understandable when you use the threat of your gun to protect yourself.

Uhhuh. Maybe use your training, stand a reasonable distance away and use your mandated non lethal weapon in a situation where there is no visible weapon instead of walking up to a clearly agitated individual with your piece out acting fucking cool.

American police are a fucking mob.

>not recognizing the draw-style
I mean, c'mon, he usually doesn't work in color, but still...

He didn't commit murder. Self defense with video evidence that the supposed victim charged the officer and came within three feet of their person without showing any sign of cooperating or slowing down or any indication whatsoever that the person did NOT want to bodily hurt the officer.

I mean, sure, it's a FOX affiliate, but it's a local station, and it's not pundants talking. Dude, who is vocal about police misconduct, shoots a guy in a TRAINING SCENARIO. There's not a lot to misinterpret. Even in a situation where the person should be fully aware there is NO reason to fire the gun, he does. It's just instinct. Does that mean that police who let instinct overshadow their judgement can't be held accountable? Of course not, but saying they should hang is ridiculous.

It is a decent idea which is why in D&D there have been at least three monsters with that m.o. since 2nd ed, one of them is called a 'tunnel worm' even IIRC

That is not how it works. Cops (and anybody with any sort of fire arm training) are taught to shoot until the target is no longer a threat. That means you shoot until the target is unable to hurt you or anybody else around you, whether than means they are dead or simply not moving anymore. In a time of crisis you don't have the time to fire once and trust that the single bullet will not only hit its target but stop the target from firing back on you or anybody else. You fire until the target is down and in a span of even a few seconds you can empty a magazine, and if that is what it takes then that is what it takes. Shooting a gun isn't like CoD or action movies and I wish people would stop saying silly shit like "why didn't the officer just shoot him the gun out of his hands".

The "overboard" part was the second two shots.

Go ask . I'm not taking a ban to educate you.

Yes turn your back on the criminal charging you and become a statistic.

Yeah, because Europe has no minorities. You fucking mongoloid.

No, that's still murder (hence why most other countries don't have this fucking problem). There's just precedent that lets cops get away with murder constantly and for free in America because of coward hicks like you.

>No visible weapon
You know how easy it is to hide a gun on your person? Someone show the webm of a teenager pulling out a whole arsenal from his pants. It's about school shootings/safety.

>I am an NYPD officer

You do a shit job and are one of the worst police forces in the country. I don't want your fucking excuses. Your union needs to be broken and you need your leadership completely replaced.

>asking /pol/
Can I just start masturbating to Trump or something and save myself the bother?
That place is weird.

Do we need a containment thread to keep all you guys in, or should we just rename filename threads to Race Bait General?

Because European minority ghetto are also a bastion of freedom and peace, right Jamal.

That video was staged man. Your point is still relatively true, but that vid is a joke.

>Yes turn your back on the criminal charging you and become a statistic.

Being a cop in America is 8 times safer than being a logger. Twice as safe as being a garbageman. Three times as safe as driving a Taxi.

Fuck the police and their adorable little persecution complex. Their job isn't even dangerous, it's just propagandized.

The officer had like 0.3 seconds to determine if the first shot was a miss. If it was and he took a second or two to determine he could really have the bigger grappling for his gun and we might have ended up with a dead officer and a nigger with a cop gun running around.

I would ask that you guys please bring political discussions of this nature to the politics board of this website.

spotted the dindu

So become a policeman and do a better job.

You don't want the sauce. You REALLY don't want the sauce.

Bestiary 3

YOU REALLY REALLY DON'T WANT THIS.

Source?

Cute, and while you spray anything that looks at you even remotely funny you continue to look like the military police of some random third world dictatorship. Try professionalism instead of /k/ level cowardice for once.

I was disgusted, then aroused, then disgusted with myself.

It was fucking glorious.

I think I read the first one, a little disappointed that none of the adventurers will be used for vanilla, some of them have GOAT designs

>he usually doesn't work in color
What? There's shitton of colored stuff

I wonder who you gunna call when some stupid shit happens to you like a burglary. Would you call the police? No they are all pigs and do a horrible. Hmnnnn I wonder who else.. ?

This is Veeky Forums, right? Didn't accidentally move to /pol/, did I?

Yes, because "lol be the bes hero cop" is a reasonable way to stop endemic corruption in the largest police force in the country. I'd rather just see an independent judiciary start actually jailing you when you commit crimes instead of your union closing up and protecting even your worst.

found the black.

>Spraying anyone who looks at you funny
That is such a laughable over exaggeration I don't even know where to start. Did you even look at the video? The black guy charged the officer and was obviously intending to inflict bodily harm on the officer or try and grab the gun.

Be the change you wish to see in the world, faggot.

>Because blacks exist as a non insignificant part of the population

Not saying I agree with the sentiment, but that's what he's getting at.

If I'm in NYC and not rich they'd probably never even show up. There's a reason people don't trust cops anymore.

yes Veeky Forums are we. but making fun of people is a Veeky Forums staple.

here have cool crusader pic

>educate you
I'm almost positive you don't know what that word means.

What's funnier is because the black guy was resisting arrest after stealing cough syrup. Petty theft can easily be one of the lightest crimes that have minimal sentences in all cases or a simple $500 bail.

Maybe you could tell me the artist name so I could see for myself?

/pol/ has been visiting on and off lately. Best to just ignore the thread at this point. Its a goner.