Pick a faction. To play there are rules, and it is up to you to read them, as well as pay attention to the thread

Pick a faction. To play there are rules, and it is up to you to read them, as well as pay attention to the thread.

FOR YOUR ROLL TO COUNT
>it must be linked to mupdate
>you must have a history appropriate name in the Signature
>You must have clear instructions
>you must have a minimum 1 line of RP

No mass ceding, case by case is ok, but it must be narrative and a part of diplomacy.

Passage requires one turn, regardless of how many Ts are between points A and B.

Sea Travel costs 1 T per tile. No exceptions.

We will begin once there are 4 rollers. OP will only play if we need more factions.

Kingdom of Scotland (King Comyn) reporting.

Claiming Byzantine empire

(This is Trump from Syria risk)

Harthacnut
Denmark

Harthacnut assumes control of the Kingdom of Denmark.

Novgorod
Prince Vlad reporting

No meme names, bro.

New name

Claiming Prussia

Dear Lord Comyn, Scotland is not a kingdom sir.

Please, don't bully me, it should be. Dumfries was only a minor set back.

this is assad
and the the true Fred
prove youreself with a trip sir

Sorry m8, I adopted it for a Syrian civil war risk on /pol/. This is my standard name

I will make forge a mighty Empire for the pride of my forefathers and for the future of my sons and for the glory of Allah.

I certainly shall. KEK, GRANT ME YOUR BLESSING!

I was Putin.

>One off

almost bro....
but for real its awesome that the one game im not frederick someone picks up the mantle... tear of joy on my cheek. might i know you from other games?

He means tripcode like the one after my name.

Name update.

Claiming Kanem Bornu.

Sweet.

ALL PLAYERS
We are on Veeky Forums. it is a chill board and you can hang for a long time past the bump limit before you even get close to dead bread.

Some Veeky Forumsfags don't like us. if they show up, just ignore them

I am faily good at this, but if you see me violate a rule or something, LMK and we will fix it.

I decide spills, unless you are chaining
> Bohemia into Poland to get to Brandenburg

YOU MUST DECLARE WAR ON ANY COUNTRY TO INVADE
if you havent declared, your spills get wasted.

Good luck guys, and be patient.
FIRST ROLLS TO HERE

No meme names, bro.

Perhaps, I've only recently stopped being a lurkfag and actually joining in. I played in a Modifed 1519 version of this map as Naples and was bros with the Prussia player

this, but was letting it slide as it might be a newb

The Sovereign Kingdom of Scotland declares war on the Kingdom of England.

You'd be correct. I've lurked here for quite a while, but I just never picked up on a few key things.

that was me... you died and respawned as moscow...?

The sons of the Spanish King make rumors of Reconquista against my Dynasty's holding in Iberia and this I cannot allow. I must preemptively invade the Kingdoms of Leon and Castille. May Allah guide my armies against the infidels.

Declare on vladimir (the country)

Kanem Bornu rolls to fill East Africa.

That was also an attack, by the way.

The Byzantine Empire declares war on the Sultanate of Rum
Byzantine>Rum

I hereby declare war on the Kingdom of Poland. We shall reclaim our rightful territories, which the Polish dogs have unjustly occupied for too long.

The Danes declare war on Sweden and invade. We only hope we packed our winter clothing.
~Harthacnut

With the declaration of war thrust the mighty Novgorod army into the Vladimir scum

No harm no foul

Yea! I was hoping to run into you again, Prussiabro.

take note of the KIRE6 in my trip and you will always know i am there bro... you should learn to get a trip unique to you
Glad to see you again bro

Noted. Well, this ought to be anoth interesting game, huh? Speaking of tripcodes, How the hell do you even get one of those?
>Help a newfag out pls

type a space after your name and #fillintheblankwithwhateverhere

i also use this trip... obvious why

Put either 1 or 2 # symbols after your name and write a unique word or phrase only you know. Now every time you write that phrase after the # in your name, the same tripcode will appear.

Hey OP, I can bless myself s patriarch right?
>Emperor: +2
>Patriarch Blessing: +2

Thanks, it's have taken me a while to figure that out on my own.

You're the Emperor not the Patriarch

"PAN"
now i will know its you by that in the future bro, no problem

Denmark, i fear out borders will soon join, would an alliance be in your interest?

Excellent. I'll probably fiddle with it once or twice more as this game progresses, as my memory can be utter shit and the phrase I used wasn't ideal, but It's good to know how to add these now.

(History fags, plug your ears)
We started in ~1200, and each Mup'd is 2 years.

The year is 1202, and conflicts have broken out across Eurasia.

The Moors have begun a holy war on Castille and Leon under the Auspices of honor.

Denmark continues a halted campaign to subsume Sweden, gaining access to warriors for future conflicts.

Frederick of Prussia invades Poland.

The Highlanders stream south into the Midlands and sack the countryside on the Isles.

Vladimir of Novgorod begins a war of aggression against his cousins in the south, and Romulus Palaiologos charges into Rum in an attempt to carry the torch his grandfather lit all those years ago.

GAMEPLAY NOTEs

y'all gotta look closer at the map; many people are not utilizing their King Bonus. that is up to you to put it in your Sig.

I will occasionally confer bonuses to players for different reasons. unless otherwise specified, this bonuses are 1 time only for the roll specified.

If you don't link, or you are violating another core rule you wont be counted. you may complain, flip out, spam, or leave, but it will not change a thing.

If i forget your roll entirely, it will be fixed. if i do it sloppy or a little off, or miss 1 or add 2 errantly, chalk it up to unruly lieutenants and the weather.

According to the rules, the patriarch is always the claimant to the Byzantine Empire

Proceed to tear down the English.

Thrust the Novgorod army further into the vladimir threat

rules unclear, so yes, unless someone has a cogent reason for why you shouldn't. IIRC people used to crave the Patriarchy expressly for that purpose...

this, i believe...

Dear Vlad,
Yes that is an accurate assessment. I believe we should ally. My only wish is that I tame the Swedes for the glory of Denmark, then I will turn my eyes to Norway and southward. I have no interest in the lands of the east. I hope these plans ring true upon your ears.
~Harthacnut

The Danes march north into Swedish opposition, and by Odin's... I mean Christ's blessing we will not fail...
~Harthacnut

You left off my previous turn as Kanem Bornu. My post is here.
I now roll to continue filling East Africa.

My men continue to drive the Spaniards into the sea and prepare a secondary force to ride swiftly into the lands of the Portuguese should the campaign prove successful. The scattered Christian lords here are no match for our Moorish horse.

Continue pressing the Polish. We mustn't allow them time to reorganize after their initial defeats.

Pick a historical name you dumb ass.

Byzantine Empire>Crush Rum

Also great job with the world building mupdate intros OP. Keep it it

Kingdom bonuses don't apply to Novgorod do they?

Thank you for your alliance, Harthacnut

it was a stellar roll. i'd be pissed to. your name cannot be niggerfaggot for your rolls to count. it has been said Twice, here
and here
and you were warned here
I really want you to stay because people rarely chose your kind of faction, but i am a fascist in real life and here.

Your call, i support you whatever it is.

Harthacnut request that OP use his +1 bonus this round please.

Remember to give me the palindrome bonus for 919, i'm fairly sure that is the correct thing anyway

Thank you, Vlad.

Vladimir the Great subsumes his namesake opponent, thereby making them envassaled, should a fitting leader arise in the future.

Harthacnut's Danes find the Swedes a sturdy opponent, but his ascension to King spurs them on past the point of exhaustion.

The self styled Comyn III of Scotland, though unrecognized by his peers, continues to put paid to the weak willed southerners.

The Moors continue to spread their peaceful ideals through Iberia.

An incredibly powerful Patriarch of Byzantium continues his blood march through Asia Minor.

And just to the North, Frederick of Prussia falters against Polish cavalry...

Eradicate the English.

Declare war on the smolensk scum and thrust my mighty army into their wretched land

Harthacnut is determined to make vassals of the Swedes and orders his men to march fiercely northward, hanging his colors in every town.
~Harthacnut

The architecture of the Spaniards is abominable and there castles fall so easily that my men are starting to get lazy. Strike against the Portuguese with our full army. A fresh enemy should get their blood pumping. If my men fight like true Muslims then we may be able to turn against the Leonese and Castilians once more

Bah, no campaign is flawless. Again! I shall not rest until the Polish state is no more.

A gif to you for good luck

Byzantine Empire>Crush Rum. If spills, then I declare war on Hungary and attack them.
>Emperor: +2
>Patriarch Blessing: +2

Heh, That was one of the few ERB's I'd enjoyed in quite a while.

Thank you, good sir, I'll need all the luck I can get.The Poles are proving trickier to conquer than I had hoped for.

after the poles i would take pomerania so you have west prussia as well... possibly request a blessing for kingdom status

>Need to leave the Catholic church to get your kingdom bonus

Who thought this was a good idea?

The Moors nearly consolidate Iberia in less than 2 years, leaving a trail of dead nobles far into the Horizon.

The Patriarch and his warriors are close to exterminating the once mighty Rum.

Denmark makes significant progress in their Scandinavian conquest as Prussia make steady gains in Poland.

The terrifying army of Vladimir the Great finally loses a bit of its impetus when the ride into the land of Smolensk, but the fierce ruler will not be denied his due.

Scotland makes another small step on the arduous journey towards Kinghood.

it seems that way in the beginning, but as there is no English roller you are setting yourself up for success by being able to take three factions, step on no toes doing it, and have a sea between you and bloody europe...

That was the general plan. I just figured that it's not a good habit to leave something half finished.

Deal a swift blow to the smolensk peoples, that will teach them to resist my rule

Fun fact, that is actually my door.

Finish the English kingdom off in southern England. If vitality remains in the glorious Scottish warriors, King John commands them turn their sights upon the Welsh.

Satisfied in his exploits, Harthacnut orders his forces to continue attacking the Swedes into Finland and anywhere they may be, but by no excuse should they attack his dear ally Vlad.
~Harthacnut

Sub-par rolls too, this will take a literal miracle to win, something I wont get if I take up my territorial bonus.

The Last of the Leonese will be mopped up in short order. Once the kingdom is mine by conquest we march on Navarra and Aragon. The riotous south of Europe has no force that can threaten my Sultanate. Once Iberia is mine, the Caliphate of Tunisia must learn to acknowledge me as their ruler.

I am satisfied with my gains in Poland for now. However, rightful Prussian land are still held unjustly. I hereby declare war on the Duchy of Brandenburg! My armies begin their march on Berlin immediately.

Byzantine Empire> exterminate Rum and attack Hungary.

Christ, these rolls.

Frederick has my blessing for a crown to be placed upon his head... we await two more endorsements.
~Harthacnut

My thanks, good King of Denmark. Your endorsement is most appreciated.

If you both do the same for Clan Comyn?

I've always been a big Prussiaboo. Fredrick has my endorsement on the condition he enters an alliance with the Empire

If I am honored with the title of King, I would see no reason to withhold my endorsement.

>I hereby declare war on the Duchy of Brandenburg!
This will not stand!

Then Scotland endorses you, with the endorsement of Harthacnut.

you might have my blessing as well, if we can settle the the issue of the Netherlands and Westphalia... we want them.
Declare you have no intent on taking them and we will endorse your kingship as well.

My sincerest apologies but I can not possibly in good will support the claim of a Pagan to be ruler of anything on Allah's earth. Conversion to a God fearing religion may make me rethink my stance and I will of course recognize any fellow Muslim immediately. A man who worships trees and waters though? No I'm afraid not.

Consider it done. Therefore, I only need one more vote.

An Alliance with the successors of Rome? Certainly!

Once I got into history and learned about Prussia, it quickly become one of my favorite nations. I mean, what's not to like about it?

without the advancements in military made by Fred I and Fred II there would have been no Napoleon in France.

The Moors seem unstoppable. The Sultans seamstress is constantly busy quartering his personal banner to add the coats of subdued nobles. It is said his banner is folded a score of times before it will not drag from the standard.

Mirroring his victories, his arch rival the Patriarch subsumes the broken Rum and unleashes havoc on leaderless Hungary. This campaign will bring him cohort upon cohort of Europe's finest cavalry archers.

The Danish conquest of the Finns and Laplanders shows how much his forces have learned from fighting the Swedes. Allied with the legions of Novgorod, the North is positioned to dominate Europe in a decades time or less.

QAlone in the British Isles, Comyn III rides against the last men of Wessex brave enough to face him, setting his sights on the Brithonic tribes of dreary Wales.

>Suddenly, Brandenburg

Ruler or not, Prussia must reclaim it's rightful territories. To arms, then! May the best man win.