Are any of you early 2017 investers not rich as fuck right now? I know you're out there. How could you fuck up that bad?

Are any of you early 2017 investers not rich as fuck right now? I know you're out there. How could you fuck up that bad?

Show yourself fags

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rbs9mVtHIYQ?t=22s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fucking started bitcoin early 2017 thhanks to drugs and hansa.... did start "collecting" until 4k :(

I hope you had a good trip user

kek, ironically the last thing i bought was DMT. havent done hard drugs since, just bud here and there.
Guess DMT led me into crpto. never thought of that till now. hmmm

I held ETH, GNT, XRP, ANT instead of bitcoin
I'm ONLY at 250% of my input money
t. April represents

I'm using my BTC gains to go on an Ayahuasca trip, lol.

On a scale of 1 to 3, how good is DMT?

i bought my first bitcoin in 2013 and i barely have 130k networth. dont care really

>tfw only made 32x my money
bought 1 btc in 2015, never did anything with it

you should see what meth gets you into

Invested $700 only 150% my investment
Why even live?

Have 26, cost me close to nothing, don't care at all, will wait for $50k value, another 4-5 months.

Some dudes out there have thousands, as usual, 5% control the flow.

>I started in October 2016.

>I fucked up bad trading shitcoins.

>I'm up 300% on my initial investment.

>I tell this to my friends and they're impressed.

>I'm about to lose my mind

>tfw you should have been up at least 2000% minimum.

I want to fucking die.

/3

user SF, NEET software engineer
32K LINK trying to upgrade to 64K
trying to decide if to get 3 $5000 miners for XMR or just buy and HODL it?

Went from 3k to 50k. Many are impressed, but yeah, it sucks. What are you gonna do

Please no bully

I also bought 2btc 3 days before the ETF announcement panicked and sold the bottom marking 150€ loss after selling right away

If i#d let the 2 btfo be I’d have almost 30€ right now.....I feel so...

I got into it back in August and got fuckin slaughtered. If I had known BTC and Monero would have done this shit, I would have put money into them and waited.

Started with 3k in March. Only have 55k now. Fucking pathetic I know. Terrible luck with some trades.

Strated in May with 2k
Only have 2,5k now.
I fucked up REAL bad

I'm doing ok. I only put 25% of my portfolio in btc and the rest in ETH/alts. Id be doing much better had I trusted btc but I'm still 4x my initial investment in May.

you wont regret it

had 1.2 btc earlier this year, now I have .042, doesn't feel great tbqh

This picture literally shows like some bloody noob, buy high sell low

Had 2 btc, now have .2

started with $100 now up to $3000 not bad since i didnt have a job

I invested in some alts mid june and didnt look back until late november thinking I would have made mad gains...
They all tanked.

started with 30 dollars that I panhandled because im a street autist.

worked out to be more like 20 after changing the visa giftcard into btc.

its now 380. thank you Veeky Forums

Only about $260k, 175k coming from BTC.
I need ZEN to recover and Wanchain to moon.
FUCK FUCK FUCK.

I mined all my bitcoins in 2012. Ask me how I'm doing.

gis one so I don't have to go postal

I got rid of all of them at $12. :)

I hate you so much

This ones a beauty too

why don’t I see pictures like this here?is it only me how is go]icing his money away like this or am I the only one that is admitting to it?

was about 60% BTC 40% alts. Lost all of my BTC margin trading. Now I'm selling all of my alts at retarded satoshi losses, just to further gamble on Bitmex.

How you doing?

i didnt fuck up, im here

started in august with 15k, at 53k now, feels good mayne

I still have 0.003 btc on shitmex left what should I put it on?

bought bitcoin in june

currently at 6.8x my starting money

I bought ETH at the old all time high of 390, sold all of it for BTC at 3500 when ETH was at 310, and have been riding the wave ever since. I could be several times richer but as you can see, I'm a fucking moron

are you me? (made 40%roi but whatever)

This is what I'm hoping to pull at the very least.
Just bought 1 LTC and won't even consider selling until I'm looking at at least 3k.

Bitmex

i started with 2k and have 60k now, I only wish I put in more

Turned 1.8k sterling to 8k sterling in the antshares to neo then onto bnb run, had 2.2 btc. Went all in on Ark while it bled. Sold chasing whatever the fuck then got fucked over by a Delta V p&d when they first started shilling here and lost .8 btc. Sold .4 to get a bed and some speakers and shit, then diversified into alts, shit ones, and bled out to .145 btc now. Kill me.

meh I started in august with 30$ didnt understand shit about anything, currently I only have 400$ its not enough but at least its something

Damn son

First heard about bitcoin in 2010, always thought it was that dodgy anonymous currency pedos on the deepweb used for their illegal shit.

Just put £10 into it on Coinbase, complete noob to all of this.

In all that time I've been trying/failing to graduate with a degree. So stupid

It's aight, I'll be more careful in future and I'll never doubt bitcoin again.

Enjoying puking your guts out while the shaman mourns: "stupid, stupid negro crona"
youtu.be/rbs9mVtHIYQ?t=22s

Bougth 2 BTC worth back in late June and put it on ANS at the current ATH. Bled until August when I made a bit back on the rebranding + OMG. Eventually got it up to 2.7 BTC in early September.

Made a lot of bad trades on shitty alts (IOC, XRP, TNX etc.). Now I have barely 0.4 bitcoin. Only reason I'm up $2000 is because I went in on the Link ICO

i'm not rich...yet
started jan 2017, invested 7k
now have 120k

50.5k -> 480k

>started June 1st
>still not a millionare

all I had to do was hold my bitcoin I would have at least 50k but I lost most of it on tons of random shit

similar sort of

i started like 5 months ago with $5k, turned it into around $25k, my portfolio showed equivalent value of about 6 BTC at my highpoint but was mostly all in on shitcoins. When BTC took off a month or so back from $4k to $6k to $8k etc. I held my shitcoins the entire time, watched my portfolio drop from 6 BTC to 4 BTC to 2.2 BTC to 1.1 BTC and today it's at like 0.7 BTC or something

I want to kms if I had just converted to BTC and held I'd have like ~$100k worth right now instead of like ~$10k

Moral of the thread: Hold your BTC

Started with 2.5 BTC in March.
Had 16 BTC at one point while trading alts but just le hold meme ;)
Now hold the same 2.5 BTC that i started with 9 months ago.
Basically I only gained as much as Bitcoin has grown.

So much potential wasted, never hold guys, it's a fucking meme, always take profits.

fell for the daytrade meme and shorted bitcoin recently, now i bow to the king ask for forgiveness

ETH: 0x748DA16Be62DB706b80F2fa7b70Fd1b9938E002f

just get atleast one monero guys, don't fuck that one up, the only coin every one agrees on

>shorting the future world reserve currency

you deserve no sympathy

started in early august after the fork, that was my clue to start dumping cash in. up 500% across the board and now own 13 different coins thanks to /biz. the big 3 on coinbase and i was a sucker for the walton Terminator memes and bought in at 1.80 still holding till it goes to 15

Hindsight 20/20.

Is anyone on Veeky Forums actually excited about their gains. Everyone is making money but it seems everyone still has the same outlook "if only I would've put all my savings into bitcoin."

This outlook is cancerous.

The rich ones don't always come back to biz

It feels bad because I lost friends to money

I bought like 136 ETH between the price range of $45 - $350. Lost 30 of them in a really poor trading decision. So I cling to 106 ETH.

Bought 1 BTC @ $2000.

Overall I could've done way better, but I should be happy that I'm not pink wojack status.

if you got in before april and you havent made amazing gains you are a low iq brainlet and should probably get back to pol to be with your own kind

I owned 13 bitcoins that I sold nearing 2k each.

I never bought back in until 8k because i thought

>markets gonna dip and ill buy back in when it does!

stupid me

Same place, January 2017. Literally went right into shitcoins, looking for the next Ethereum. Problem was, Ethereum Moines like crazy, while my shitcoins went down. Only thing I did ok in was Antshares, but sold after only 3x.

NO BECAUSE I KEPT FUCKING WITH SHITCOINS AND LOSING MY MONEY

I HAVE LIKE 400 INVESTED AND TOTAL OF AROUND 7K SINCE JULY 2016.

I AM FUCKING BAD AT THIS

MOST OF THAT MONEY IS FROM GETTING SCARED OF BUYING DRUGS FROM SILK ROAD IN 2013 AND STILL HOLDING .5 BTC

THE REST I GOT LUCKY ON RISE AND WAVES.

THEN I LOST ON LINK AND CDN.

I MADE SOME ON WALTON BUT I SOLD AT 4 DOLLARS.

I COULD HAVE MADE A LOT MORE

BUT HERE I AM

I HAVE NOT ENOUGH TO BE RICH

I MAKE THIS AMOUNT IN LIKE 2 MONTHS AT MY JOB

BUT I WANT A LAMBO

AND I CANT HAVE A LAMBO

BECAUSE I SUCK AT THIS

AND THANKS FOR READING

ok

Just managed to close the last of my btc shorts. Dazed... Lost too much.

What a buncha losers we all are.

Fuck dude

Dude, you're telling me.

You lost a shit ton, but I pulled all but .5 btc out at 7800.

I've been expecting a crash since 8k. EIGHT FOOKEN K

good stuff user.

make sure you're getting a good shaman it makes all the difference

Why not hold the short? You're gonna feel like a complete retard when btc goes sub 1k soon

I didn't actively trade until October.

I just bought some and held, June->August shakeup make me scared to trade.

I didn't expect to run out of time this quickly.

fucking greedy losers. dont ever short BTC

I started on April '16 with 30k, and had some i bought at 200 on '15

that's when I stopped actively trading.

S-s-steel hands, f-fagets.
Fuck my life.

what is your plan with bitcoin cash? im holding 40 myself and im losing hope but i know its cause btc is going beserk rn

I couldn't cover it any longer. Too much risk of liquidation. Especially considering Kraken's horrendous reliability. Took me literally days to close the last couple of outstanding ones...every fucking trade bounced back for hours on end.

Too tense for me. I'm a wreck now.

nice user

I'm in crypto since may, don't know if that counts.

I've made many many bad trades. Daytrading btc, then "learning my lesson about trying to trade" and holding alts during the long long death drop. I went from 4.5btc to 2btc. 10k invested and I only have about 14k profit from that.

For those that want to know. Just buy and Hold long term. Dont fall for the shit Veeky Forums will push. If everyone is holding it, no one is making any money. Dont be fucking stupid. Keep the majority on BTC, buy extremely botton low. Remember, the goal is to keep and make bitcoins. Its a marathon not a fucking race.

Also, stop following e-celeb traders advice. They are con-men. The "con" means "confidence", they are selling you an image of always winners. Dont buy it, a lot of "professional celeb traders" only make money because they hold most of it on BTC, and they make money out or running a paid "trading group" which is another scam.

>Get in late May
>Get in on NMR at $16
>Sell at $30
>Get in on ANS at $1.70
>Sell at like $6 a few weeks before the NEO change
>Get in OMG at .30 cents
>Sell at $1
>Get into LINK at like 5K Sats
>Still holding it

The problem is I've been right literally every single time but I always get out too early for real gains. BTC is JUSTing me pretty hard but I refuse to sell because I can't handle missing out of this time.

I'm terrified the instant I sell it will skyrocket because literally everything I've sold has.

At this point I'm convinced BTC is mooning purely to get me to FOMO out of Link so it can moon.

nigga are you planning on dumping your bch? or you gonna hold?

>this is the post of a man who shorted BTC and lived...barely

Welp i sold a fuck load of eth at $50 then everytime BTC would dip i always thought "welp this is the big one" and would panic sell im only 23 and still have a comfy position in the game just no where near the hundred thousand i should have right now i welcome the universe's challange though

Honestly I would sell. This shit is going to dump so hard and fast that you won't see it coming.

There is 0% chance that there won't be a coordinated dump for 100s of millions.

thanks for the advice!

I know how you feel. At what price you bought? I never sold any of it. I bough more when it was 300-500. My plan was to buy even more, but it just went straight up, and i didnt feel comfortable buying at +1000. I wasnt expecting that.
Right now just look at the price in dollars, its fairly stable around 1000-1500. Dont think about it on terms of BTC price. Remember that Xapo, GBTC and Bitmex are dumping their thousands of BCH. So expect the rest of the year to go without any eventualities. If there are major dips. dont hesitate to buy some* (remember that at least 75% of your portfolio has to be in BTC). I would probably go deeper into BCH because i believe in the fundamentals. But well see. It still risky.

i bought at about the same price level u did. it just pains me cause i had like 8 btc a week ago. i drank the kool aid but its too far down that i cant sell now. dont forget about coinbase too. i have 2.6 btc that is holding me up

NP mate. My strongest recommendation is to go through the charts on coinmarketcap. research the top 25 coins, check if their prices are hitting a floor, and then slowly start to buy some. Dont go fucking all in in a single purchase

Not selling mate, Right now BCH is getting shit ton of hate, which is good. It reminds me of ETC last year. The ETH foundation and other haters where dumping ETC to the ground. I remember accumulating at around .85-1 dollar. I was nervous as fuck, but in the end it paid of. I sold 75% of it when it went up to 20 dollars. Im still holding some and its around 30. So be patient

>Honestly I would sell
My BTC or the rest of my alts? I'm too much of a pussy to do either, honestly.