Jasper

Alright, Veeky Forums. Stat me, show me what you got.

Stat best gem instead.

I literally don't understand how people can like this show. Does everyone over the age of thirteen who watches it do so ironically, or something?

manface/10
musclegirl done wrong/10

>show me what you got.

That is the wrong series you're quoting.

Size/Type: Large Autistic Beast
Hit Dice: 5d10+25 (52 hp)
Initiative: +1
Speed: 30 ft. (6 squares)
Armor Class: 15 (-1 size, +1 Dex, +5 natural), touch 10, flat-footed 14
Base Attack/Grapple: +5/+14
Attack: Claw +9 melee (1d6+5)
Full Attack: 2 claws +9 melee (1d6+5) and bite +4 melee (1d8+2)
Space/Reach: 10 ft./5 ft.
Special Attacks: Improved grab
Special Qualities: Scent
Saves: Fort +9, Ref +5, Will +2
Abilities: Str 21, Dex 12, Con 21, Int 2, Wis 12, Cha 10
Skills: Listen +8, Spot +8
Feats: Alertness, Track
Environment: Temperate forests
Organization: Solitary, pair, or pack (3-8)
Challenge Rating: 4
Treasure: None
Alignment: Always neutral
Advancement: 6-8 HD (Large); 9-15 HD (Huge)
Level Adjustment: —

>Is actually a nigger-hatin dolphin/10

>girl

It's fun.

10/10 Trolling power. You really know how to trigger Veeky Forums
SU is actually one of my favorite shows, I can't wait till the butthurt cools down and we can make a system based on it.

People don't actually like the show. They just make these threads to upset you, the fag who has to shitpost instead of just ignoring things he dislikes.

I've never seen this show.

>there's nothing to actually explain, people are just crazy
Another one of those then. Alright, I guess I can put it with the others and try to pretend it doesn't exist.

Also waifus, but yes, go to sleep.

The regressive left part of Tumblr hates this show now, so you need a new non sequitur insult.

>muh racial stereotypes
Oh Tumblr, how cute and innocent you would be if you weren't so fucking retarded.

Gross bulldyke/10

It starts out as cutesy magical girl type stuff, but eventually it matured into a decent show. It has some cool visuals, even if you don't like the SoCal style the color scheme is beautiful, it slowly builds it's long term plot, and some of the characters become more complex and interesting to learn about. Plus it doesn't shy away from some darker implications, with almot overt metaphors for war crimes and abusive relationships in the current season.

But, if it's not your thing, that's fair too. No one is making you watch it.

Nothing wrong/10

That's fantastic.

I'm not sure I'm understanding what happened here. Are they mad because a black character was angry and violent? Because I'm pretty sure every race has angry, violent people. Goddamn these people are divisive and petty.

She wasnt black, she was a space alien tumblr decided was supposed to be black.
My favorite ones aee the ones that complain about the message that killing your enemies is bad when there's an equally effective, non-lethal alternative readally avalable.

>matured
Kekeke

>talks like a nigger
>dresses like a nigger
>sings like a nigger
>has an afro
>is the color of grape drank
>nor a nigger
Lolokay

The show hasn't really matured at all.

It's alright, it just utterly fails to realize its potential in almost all aspects.

I think you're mixing up three different characters there.

It's not that character being talked about, but whatever.

Couldn't resist, huh?

Was a new character, she had ranbow dreads and was Veeky Forums. She makes weapons and gets mad when people say she shouldnt kill people.

They're mad for a ton of reasons, but it seems that most of them there can be summed up as "How dare this kid's show show deadly violence as bad in the context of the oppressed rebelling."

This is coming from a lefty who loves the show.

I think he means "gone from 'monster of the week' to a more arc-like approach."

I also dig certain aspects, like Pearl training Connie to be a suicidally-dedicated warrior. Wish that had lasted more than an episode, though. End the episode after the song number with Steven incredibly uncomfortable with the idea of his friend willingly dying for him, pick the idea back up a few episodes later where Connie either gets hurt or does something incredibly reckless to protect Steven. I dunno, I guess there could have been improvements, but it's pretty good as-is, it's always easier to say "this is how it SHOULD have gone" rather than write it from scratch, and I wouldn't go so far to say that it failed in almost every aspect.

A recent episode was explicitly about Connie going on a Gem mission, including her and Steven fighting off Jasper together. The end of that first swordfighting Connie episode was about them deciding to work together instead of Connie throwing herself suicidally at the enemy in Steven's name.

Basically. They willfully ignore the "black" spacerock that's been a possitive and badass character since day one to focus on the fact that another "black" spacerock is violent, aggressive, and a dangerous fanatic, because why look at the big picture when you can zoom in on something "problematic" after wiping away all context?

I still find it hilarious that tumblrites will decry all instances of anything that even looks like stereotyping, but then claim a spacerock is black because it has big lips, an afro, and T H I C C booty/thighs.

But it's about gem girls and one fat retarded vaguely hispanic boy. Where's the badass? Dropped

Yeah I know, I just would have liked a bit slower pacing to let things grow. In the training episode, they cover Connie's growth as a fearless warrior, Steven's rejection of that, and Connie agreeing with Steven (though we don't see them fight together until the recent episodes, the change of heart was done in the training episode -- it just took a while for them to ever bring Connie along); maybe breaking that up into one or two more episodes would have given a bit more characterization.

Mostly I just wanted to see a bit more of berserker guardian Connie; it was pretty kickass and I'll gladly admit I'm a huge sucker for those kind of characters

Jasper
WS5 BS3 S5 T4 W3 I4 A4 SV3+/4+
wargear:
Crash Helmet
special rules:
Independant Character
Crash Helmet
S:+1 AP:5 Melee, comet charge, hammer of wrath
comet charge: grants D3 hammer of wrath attacks at S:7 AP:4 on the charge

Now you see HOW wrong

They're mad because she wants to murder the upper class Gems who she thinks are all evil oppressors

despite the show says everyone has good traits and we have two nobles in Lapis and Sapphire who are both decent space rocks

and what little of Yellow and Blue Diamond we seen both seem to be fairly decent rulers able just don't care about humans

but don't don't reform a system destroy it because that always works well

15 mins is good for slice of life not for real character growth or arc stories

>hating dolphins
triggered

>My favorite ones aee the ones that complain about the message that killing your enemies is bad when there's an equally effective, non-lethal alternative readally avalable.
Or it could be about how people pretend that real life is like that even though it's a complete fantasy scenario which only makes sense in-show. Like if a show tried to deliver an anti-tolerance message by showing a group where every single member is pure evil.

It's one thing to look at fictional works and see how their lessons can be applicable to real life, but acting like something is an exact representation when there are major, relevant differences between the fictional scenario and the real life scenario is something else entirely.

If you kill your enemies they win

I remember seeing it on the guide once and deciding to give it a shot.

That was the most confusing 10 minutes of my life.

Then the black human kid and fat boy merged into somewhat mixed woman that looked like the fat kid with long hair and I started to worry that some sort of LSD had been slipped into my water supply.

I've watched it on and off and after 6 different episodes I still have no idea what the fuck is going on, only that the gems are ayyyyyyyys that can combine and pretty much any male character can be summed up as "aging hippy", "aging hippy in training," or moron.

The animation and art is cool though. Every time it shows that otherwordly stuff I feel like I'm watching a 70's rock album cover come to life.

Use Open D6 and modify it a bit.

>and what little of Yellow and Blue Diamond we seen both seem to be fairly decent rulers
The vibe I get is that the diamond authority has began to run the empire into the ground.
We know there's a massive resource crisis so newer generations of gems are rushed and skimped on--smaller, weaker, without many 'standard' gem abilities.

C'mon, try and stat me if you're able
Can't you see that my block is stable?
I can see you hate the way I balance
But I think you're just mad I've got Hidden Talent

Honestly, I agree about the killing stuff. I don't care about the racial aspect, but godamn, I really don't want this to be something stupid like 'an enemy, is just a friend you haven't made yet' in the whole series.

I'm planning on using Wild Talents. I imagine other Superhero systems could also handle it quite well.

Delicious salty tears.

On-topic talk: the full capabilities of the various quartz-level gems aren't known yet. Not helped by the writers constantly pulling new Rose powers out of the their assesbecause she's pink diamond

But from what we know Jaspers are super strong, super durable, and very angry.

> Then the black human kid and fat boy merged into somewhat mixed woman that looked like the fat kid with long hair and I started to worry that some sort of LSD had been slipped into my water supply.
Fuck, my trap friend linked me that one episode, knowing full well I have a genderbend fetish
For some reason, I still hated the show. I guess not even my depraved tastes can handle the degeneracy of the cartoon modern world

Peridot is a way better Vegeta than Vegeta was.

When are all the characters going to get stuck on Homeworld for 50 episodes?

Tumblr has taken a strong "anti-anti-violence" stance. Steven saying no to using a lethal weapon a character was trying to force him to use angers them because they think this is an "all lives matter" thing. Which I mean it is but this episode was written a long time before all this recent internet drama.

Some day Steven will be faced with that dilemma, but the unique thing about this whole war is that his enemy is people raised to believe they're slaves and made to serve diamonds like gods. It makes a lot of sense that he should diplomatically approach this, especially when Rose herself didn't so much fight fight for earth as she did the idea of freeing gems to be what they want.

>'an enemy, is just a friend you haven't made yet'
I honestly think that it's the perfect way to let this cancer end. Let it go the "I'll befriend the shit outta you" route

>These two pseudo-lesbian magic alien rocks were in a relationship
>Guess which one is dominate and which one is submissive.
>Guess which one is a sadist and which one is a masochist.
>Guess which one dragged the other to the bottom of the ocean, chained her up, and abused her for weeks.
>Guess which one came crawling back, got on her knees, and begged for more punishment.
A fun show

Beta as fuck.

Now stat me
Keep in mind this is not a fusion, it's only shapeshifting

wtf is this shit?

Well, this thread's a piece of shit. Post Veeky Forums

Can't steven universe fags go a day on the internet without feeling the need to tell everyone they watch steven universe?

Can't you simply enjoy watching shit? Do you really need to change your steam, facebook, any forum account you have and even tell people on an anonymous image board so everyone knows you watch it? Fucking faggots, right up there with bronies.

the perfect quartz

A) Steven is a through-and-through naive pacifist, so of course he's going to be anti-killing.
B) Gems normally don't die even when they're killed; as long as the gem itself is okay, they can come back. Bismuth's weapon explicitly doles out permadeath, which is on a whole 'nother level to everything they've seen so far. Even if you didn't operate on Steven's Nanoha-sans-lasers logic, the weapon's a bad idea because it'll be a huge conflict escalator; they're no longer beating Homeworld soldiers but shattering them too. Thats like finding out your enemy's doctrine has changed from "kill enemy soldiers with guns and artillery" to "kill enemy civilians with bioweapons, rape the survivors to spread panic, and use these knives that are specially designed to cause as much pain as possible rather than kill outright."

>Couldn't resist, huh?
Says the guy who couldn't help feeding a troll instead of just ignoring him

Do it yourself.

K