Age of Sigmar General

>resources
pastebin.com/6y3WjKs6

Female Stormcast when edition

>General's Handbook is up
Who can convert it in pdf with hyperlink function?
Rough version is up, still waiting that kat uploader version.
mega.nz/#!DxJhhQRa!ObBJiQp43LJK2gC22ioeyXsMNU1_BjwyAR-sjeAoHJg

>OP image album
imgur.com/gallery/12eeL

>Cheer for your faction!
seasonofwar.games-workshop.com/

Old thread:
No AoS release in August?

BTW, can anyone confirm that Battle Brew(Destruction Artefact) is one use only or not? Can't access to FB atm.

First For Duardin. Aelfs still a shit.

>that guy swinging the flail around
>blindfolded

what could go wrong?

Just gone trough the first pages.
it begins with a nomad, cannibalistic(aka bloodreavers, but less boring)with the head chief beign an angry chick.

im already liking this.
word.
I love candlemen lore. its pretty great.
too bad the models do not rapresent them at all. Flagellants should have stayed flaggelants and candlemen should have gotten their own model-or at least a customization kit.

OP's pic without text.

Moonclan Grots is best grots.

I'm only on just starting Ghal Maraz, tell me about the Candlemen and where do we see them first?

Any scans of the Beastclaw Raiders book yet?

Still Grots though.

i fucking love how a bunch of the art is basically album cover teir

hey guys, need help with rules

Can my Chaos Champion be the "one model" in the squad with the gorelaive??

Yes.

I think so, yes. It has access to all the other weapons. Just be sure to model him to look extra chaos-y because his usual difference is a special looking axe.

holy shit, thanks guys... freakin' op

Yep, FAQ says squad leaders can take special weapons.

hell yes... thanks bud... I bought the StartCollecting! Blood Bound Box so i could add the gorelaive to my bloodwarriors because i felt they didn't hit hard enough... this should help tremendously

thats base 3 attacks (+1 w/bloodsecrator), hitting on 3s, wounding on 3s, -1 rend, 2 dmg

So how did your Chaos lord fall to Chaos, Veeky Forums?

You think you've seen pushy parents? His were Tzeentchian Chaos worshipers.

He didn't stand a chance.

Think they solved this quite smart with the Ironjawz release. They gave the Brute champ option of special weapons from the start, instead of a basic +1 attack. This way, you get your special weapon and gets a cool champ with special gear as well, without looking like an waac faggot.

Posting the Beastclaw art from their BT.

Stonehorns a cute. A CUTE.

First ever AOS game - 750 Ironjawz (me) vs High (A)elves - victory ... Destruction!

3 Gore Gruntas
5 Brutes
10 Ard boyz
War Chanter
Weird Nob

5 Reavers
10 Swordmasters
10 Phoenix Guard
10 Sea guard
Prince Althran

>The Gore Gruntas were tar-pitted by the Phoenix Guard with their 4+/4++
>The Brutes were killed in two turns (with some good rolling by him and poor rolling by me) by the Swordmasters (who only lost 5)
>The Orruks of the match were the Ard Boyz. Who, with the help of the War chanter, killed the Sea Guard and Reavers.
>Weirdnob Shaman, was never in a position to cast puke and I didn't believe in the dice to give me the foot of Gork so I stuck to Arcane Bolt.
>WarChanter with his +hit, really helped the Ardboyz, in his first round of combat, I also rolled 4 sixes in succession with a single dice roll, not bad.

Overall, impressed by the simplicity of the rules, really enjoyed it, looking forward to more games.

(The aftermath because I forgot to take a picture during)

Can you tell us some good fluff from the book, user?

Aren't they supposed to be the good guys? Because they look a lot like evil demented space marines.

Nagash has a special distaste for the Beastclaw raiders because usually war is a gift for him granting him many new subjects for him to animate for his armies but it's not so with the wars of the Beastclaw raiders. They leave nothing behind but frozen empty wastelands with nothing for Nagash to animate.

They're invading a land literally made of fire to fight monsters and madmen. Yeah, they better look intimidating.

Fuck I love Warhammer artwork. Makes me want to buy it all.

That one guy is so happy he got a second club.

I'll never be that happy about anything.

So that ice and snow follows them or do they know where it's going and just go on ahead of it?

Facing one of the "Nine who are One". Incredible bravery or amazing foolishness? You decide!

really? They have Extremis vs Beastclaw and they DON'T have it like a massive impact of two cavalry charges a la Battle of the Bastards?

>that fucking skeleton in the bottom left

"Yo, check it out, we told Steve he should try and block that things charge."

It follows them around. They must always remain on the move or else it catches up to them and freezes them in place. However, the cold does not kill them. They're covered in ice and freeze place, entering a dormant state until something awakens them like when a Stormcast chamber awakened an entire clan of them that were frozen since the Age of Myth.

There are many legends about Everwinter's origin, from Sigmar cursing the Beastclaw clans to the Beastclaws unleashing it by raiding a vault in Shyish. So nobody knows where it actually came from.

>those sabretusks
Why can't the actual model look like that?

I wonder, is that kopinski?

Rare to see AoS art I really like.

That's some pretty cool shit. So now the gates have reopened, they're going all over the place? Or were they always spread around?

Fucking Nurgle, stop shitting all over everything.

that's slightly better

Always spread around. Each Beastclaw clan's Everwinter adopted a trait from one of the lands they visited.

They thrived and grew strong in the Age of Chaos because the Chaos Hordes weakened kingdoms and empires and left them as easy pickings for the Beastclaw clans. They also hunted the lines of countless refuges that made way to Azyr to escape Chaos, and they set up ambushes for armies exiting realmgates or fleeing into them.

>Each Beastclaw clan's Everwinter adopted a trait from one of the lands they visited.

Do we know some?

>that one skeleton in the middle

Ice is slippery, even for skellies.

Yep, the BT describes a dozen of them.

What I would like to know is, what happend to the armies of the Empire? Where r mah state troops?

Empire is kill. Old world is kill.

The current guys that look like them are descendants of various kingdoms and states that existed prior to Chaos kicking the ass of the 8 realms.

They probably look like the Empire because Sigmar's influence.

It's likely we'll get more fluff eventually, but for now that's all we got.

>Armor on a Harbinger

Either that's going to be a new type of Morghast or GW fucked up.

And that's all, folks?

What did you think of the art?

the guy with the morion on the right

Guess thats what happened to some of the Estalians from the Old World

Looks sort of Egyptian, doesn't it?

>Every piece of artwork must be 100% true to existing miniatures
I hope GW gets away from this current trend desu

its getting better for sure

was hoping for more from the Extremis and Varanguard art

existing or planned. look at the shattered dominion board, if you look closely on all the battleplan artwork from nearly all the realmgate wars books, its what's used as a background. no one really picked up on it until we heard rumors of a new board.

Pretty cool.
Some of the sylvaneth pictures fell flat, but the rest stand up well.

what are the coolest ones?

Then give us the page or tell us nigga
Ghur I'm guessing?

The art was pretty good, a lot of it reminded me of the better art from Warhammer Fantasy and 40k. I hope they keep improving the art and not giving Deviantartists 6 hours to do each piece. I' actually follow some of the artists who got commissioned to do the AoS art and most of the time, the shitty digital art was among their worse work. Thwy aren't all bad artist, but they're probably given very little time or incentive to make anything good

>However, each Alfrostun’s winter can take a different form depending on the lands they cross or the Frostlord that leads them. The Fraya raid is shrouded in freezing fog that blinds enemies with a white-out, while the arrival of the Sovanheng Alfrostun is heralded by a front of crystal-clear cold so intense that the air freezes beneath pitiless blue skies. The wind that follows the Olgost raid is a legacy of the Cryptwyrd desert, and its scouring gales transform the edge of the Everwinter into an icy sandstorm.

Nice. Also that page is justification for things like red orruks isn't it?

If you can come up with a backstory for it.

Oh shit Chaos Ogors!

>icy sandstorm

Not really.

Boo, that's at least twice now they've used the mercenary excuse for why usually non Chaos guys fight on the side of Chaos.

not sure if it is just me, or if Ogre art has become quite... tame. sure, they are in badass poses and all, but it gives me a lot less of the blood, gore and you're-gonna-get-eaten feeling i remember

So what does Gorkamorka really look like?

>So you worship Chaos now?
yes
>Not Gorkamorka
No
>Are you sure?
yes, look, chaos symbols
>Are you sure?
yes
>well ok

>pardon?
nothing, hail chaos
>right...

I thought Ogres worshipped the great maw? They workship the same god as the greenskins now?

All of the Destruction Faction worship a different aspect of Gorkamorka.

The Great Maw in AoS is related to Gorkamorka. The Beastclaws don't worship it, they worship Gorkamorka directly and think they can listen to his voice in the winds of the Everwinter.

Another race of Ogors called the Gutbusters worship it.

>Vinterbad Alfrostun
>Winter Bad All Frost Stun

As much as I like AoS, I liked the pig German names for shit in the old world a lot more.

Definitely looks like a big two headed idiot. Or two idiots. Depends if he likes himself on that day or not.

Are their feet hot?

not as much as allirally's

Not as hot as Alliralli's.

Not sure what store you go to, but afaik all the official GW stores got two pieces of the Shattered Dominion board back when AoS first came out. Seriously, I've played a try-out game last year on the board piece with the little bridge over the rift from the Shattered Dominion board.
In fact I've been wondering for a damn long time why they didn't just release that new board last year since it was already done by then.

wow actual blood. that's rare

>inb4 AoS is less gory than Fantasy

How fucking hard is it to spell alirlelli?

Looking to maybe add some ranged firepower to my Death army and I just noticed I have some unbuilt Bretonnian archers lying around.

Would converting those to make em look undead work as Skellie Archers?
And are skellie archers even any good?

100 points for 10. Max of 30 per unit.

Here's the warscroll, you tell us.

there is hundred of AoS pics and maybe 10 of them has blood in them.

Well, I've only played one game of AoS previously, so I'm not really able to properly judge unit value yet.

Still, just having a ranged option might be worth it.