LINK GENERAL

LINK THREAD

Report in here Marines! How is your day going?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VAC-5BQnuXI
youtube.com/watch?v=X5hhnXpjmIo
discord.gg/xvBuxzH
discord.gg/UgTfgYH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

15.2k hodler. Feeling really bullish on this. Excited about the announcement.

Can’t decide whether to hold my eth for rebound or buy more link with it.

We will meme the price singularity into existence.

I sold NULS at the peak last night and bought the dip this morning. Feeling pretty good.

9.1k here. Trying to get to 10k. Hoping link dips below 58k so I can make my buy.

Iron hands since presale

Going great. Caught the dip earlier at 1389. Best buy of this month.

I'm now just enjoying my time in real life, smiling to myself knowing the Price Singularity is coming.

To the moon!

>only 207K

It's not enough

Give me 7k.
It'll look much nicer having an even 200k. You're welcome.

no YOU give ME your links you fucking serf DONT TOUCH MY LINKS GO AWAY

Coinbase cucked me. Still says pending. Wishing to add another 10k to my link retirement fund.

Give them to me user.
Gimme gimme gimme gimme.

living the dream lads

Please remind me when is the announcement coming out?

Get your own!

need.price.singularity.

Certainly not while btc pump is happening, would be foolish for any altcoin to make announcements now.

At this point I just want the network up and running for real. So this speculation shitfest can stop and we can see some light.

Kek

I want them, user.
I am now conditioning you to sign over your Link to me in your sleep tonight WOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

>wasting time climbing the steps so you can check off the list of things that make you a "success" instead of just going around directly to the house
Heh. Normies.

>5555 get

I wish they fucking gave a fucking date for the announcement. Not knowing when lost me 2k+ fucking LINK.

>Stupid faggot whales pump the price up to .30 cents or .23 satoshi's
>Sits at .30 fucking cents ALL fucking week
>As soon as it dips even to .27 it shoots back up to .33 fucking cents
>Wait patiently to buy in at .26 cents (I think this is the lowest it will be, logically, before a big announcement)
>Wait until 10pm last night, see that the price isn't going anywhere so drop another $1k at .29 cents / .22 sats
>Haha, glad I didn't miss out on the pump, BTC seems stable too after all, not like it would randomly go to $20,000 United States Dollars without any news, reason or influx.
>Wake up and want to kill myself

All fucking week. I waited all fucking week for a fucking dip. When it finally dips I can't purchase any more because of limits. All I had to do was wait two fucking hours. Two fucking hours and I could have made a free $1k or more from selling high and buying dirt low. Fuck you price manipulating faggots, I hope you're fucking happy keeping the price nailed to .30 cents right until it fucking collapsed.

It's like someone is missing at the party, someone that was always around when there were 10-15 link threads/hour... miss someone?

I really hope the price singularity does come lads I've had a bit of a bad run of luck recently and the self-induced FUD of "LINK will never moon because I'm holding it" has set in. I believe in my intuitions for LINK based on my research but these same intuitions told me BTC was overvalued at $10k and look where it's at now

I'll hold until the end m8s but I don't feel too good today

Pic related would just be the best

wishing i would have sold my 10k bag at .33 and bought back in at .23 to expand the hold ffs
im so stupid

The announcement is going to be Sergey saying lame shit like "we're hard at work blablabla".
The shit is only going to start hitting the fan when the network goes live in a few weeks or months.

TELL ME WHEN NOW. I WANT SERGEY COIN TO SUCCEED

Saved

What price singularity?

Do you realize that one of the biggest reasons not to give a strict date is because of the ongoing event? Imagine if they said the announcement was coming december 7th, would be completely overshadowed by the btc pump and you would have a sea of pinkjaks here.

Price singularity is when young Link uses the Ocarina of Time to transform into old LINK.

Why isn't this shit on bittrex while memecoins are

shit russian site

Sergey doesn't want plebs to buy his coin

So the health of LINK is based on ETH isn't it? Perhaps we should inspire more investorship in Ethereum

it's not, it's blockchain agnostic, if eth gets clogged by some cats, Chainlink can run on anything else

This

Down 35% satoshis. Same in fiat. Still sucks. Trickle down economics is a lie! Just got to wait I guess but if btc never stops going up at this rate I just might an hero, Jesus. Sergey save me please!

Because they don't care if people make money off of this.

>How is your day going?

PRETTY FUCKING GREATTTT

It needs a working product for that listing. Even the shit coins have that. NDAs maybe but we don’t have shit except a working testnet. Possibly due to banks wanting secrecy but fuck man...

It can run on NEO I heard the other day which is promising.

>he's not enjoying selling at the top of these pointless pumps and buying back at rock bottom
Buddy, this is the best we could possibly hope for.

it can run on any blockchain.
Chainlink is the ultimate Chad that has the key to every door (if you know what I mean)

My links on a ledger. I’m not fucking about with it trading on an exchange. I take that risk with other things but not link. Hate trading anyway.
Manwhore LINK

What do you think the price will be once the BTC bubble pops?

Even lower than where we're at?

>My links on a ledger. I’m not fucking about with it trading on an exchange. I take that risk with other things but not link. Hate trading anyway.

Literally me. I put my 20k links into MEW+Ledger and not even looking at it until 2018. We're gonna be millionaires.

no interest for the first year credit card m8. You won't regret it.

why don't you just look into the future now and do the thing you will wish you did next month

rory said he was excited

dont worry it takes literall 1h40 min but it goes through

ACH purchases on coinbase take like a week.

Good luck buddy.

I can't even laugh at Linkies anymore, it's just sad now.

Here's the links you ordered, sir.
youtube.com/watch?v=VAC-5BQnuXI
youtube.com/watch?v=X5hhnXpjmIo

>was overvalued at $10k and look where it's at now
Your intuition isn't wrong though. It has just become more overvalued.

see the AssBlaster thread

The comments on that second video are autistic as fuck. It's just adrenaline.

bullshit your not looking at it

>1300 sats
Just end my fucking suffering

So is that medium article bullshit or what? I can't find any info on Signal Capital.

new to the linky where do i buy ?

>if I sold my link 2 days ago I could've bought back now twice as much

Linky can be had on binance and ED.. i bought through ED originally but i would recommend binance.

Singnal capital out of london is all i can find, no company info but it did show on bloomberg..

I hope so m8, but I'm starting to doubt. Maybe the store of value/digital gold wasn't a meme after all?

I'm not going to sell LINK low to FOMO into ATH BTC but I'm feeling really down about this all right now. When I think I'm thinking objectively I'm confident that holding LINK will pay off.

But then the emotional part of me thinks it would be just my luck to waste time researching coins and reading whitepapers only for normies to beat me by buying brand name bitcoin at ATH

I feel like such a loser. I'm going to bed now and I just know LINK is going to disappoint me when I wake up. I know it's a long hold, though

The problem is you would have to have anticipated BTC almost doubling in two days.

It isn't your fault the market is irrational.

HODL dude, just HODL

I will m8 my hands are iron despite the misery

Oh yea... announcement... all I could do was stare at the price of bitcoin all day.

at least you aren't holding ETP, like me.

Kek

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

I put all my life savings into 150k Link

I really believed with every part of me that this was the smartest thing I ever did. it still is right?

We're all gonna make it brah

WE HAVE TO PUMP ETH IF WE WANT LINK TO SUCCEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BILLIONAIRES ON BIZ PLEASE PUMP ETH

PUMP ETH
PUMP ETH
PUMP ETH
PUMP ETH
PUMP ETH

Hold, user, hold. We'll ride out the wave of BTC retardation, and look forward to a positive Q1 next year. I expect December will just be a big old clusterfuck while BTC smooths itself the hell out and confidence in alts returns.

thanks brah

What about the rumours of sergey being on couch surf and exit scamming?

Look at the dates of the couch surfing.

this is what all women will look like in 50 years

Sergey hosts people he doesn't surf. People act like he would exit scam but he has literally no reason to.

He was both a BTC and ETH early adopter. He was a fucking multi-millionaire before Link and nothing about him screams exit scam and neither do the connections he has made.

iktfb

Iron hands, and buy the dip. We've all been here before Marines. This dip and BTC ATH is just another storm we already know how to ride out.

Because the coin isn't for us, it's for the multi trillion dollar financial institutions that will be using it, and sergey has every incentive to keep the price low while they're still accumulating before the main net launch. Nobody gives a shit about a couple hundred autists posting memes here right now if it means LINK will have a $10bn+ market cap before 2019

Brigadier General here; got a stash of XTZ futures and some BTC that's holding the line.

THE PUMP IS HAPPENING
GET IN OR NOT I DON'T GIVE A SHIT

discord.gg/xvBuxzH

discord.gg/UgTfgYH

Vote for LINK to be the next pump candidate!! 15k members there's no better way to get the fomo started than a nice pump!