Drawthread: Inner Peace Edition

Previous Thread: >Please take the time to read the Drawthread guidelines below!

>Requesters:
Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.

Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.

Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.

If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.

Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.

Ignore the bait, you're better than this.

>Artists and Artists-to-Be:
Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:

If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising.

>Books and Tutorials:
mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA

dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

>Figure Drawing:
quickposes.com/pages/random

>Beginners Guide to Drawing:
archive.is/GNIq1

>The w/ic/i art Guide:
sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/0B3J5qdNzFt-Lc01UaWlqYVBQWFE/view
imgur.com/a/AAu8R
imgur.com/a/bQlrs
imgur.com/a/f8SJH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Requesting character art of a psionic doctor character for my upcoming space opera campaign.

He's basically a combination of Doogie Howser, Morty Smith, and Wesley Crusher.
He can use his psychic powers to preform otherwise unreliable operations and procedures.
At least, until puberty is done with him and awakens the Son of Suns, initiating Third Impact. I am going to have a lot of fun with this psuedo-psyker, I am.

I was wondering if I could request a drawing of a Rogue for one of my D&D characters, so here's a description.

He is a red (dark shade of red, kinda like wine, and a bit of a greyish undertone.), fire-breathing Dragonborn with bright, yellow eyes and a rough, scaly head, similar to that of spiky hair brushed back. He is moderately tall by human standards, but still falls short by Dragonborn standards, standing at 6 feet and 2 inches. Due to malnutrition, he lacks the usual burly build of the standard Dragonborn, but still possesses some muscular characteristics and is still quite strong, weighing in at somewhere around 230 pounds. He has scars all over his body of all sizes, from small cuts to deep wounds inflicted by foreign blades that he's recovered from, one of the most notable scars being a long, deep gash that runs across the left side of his face.

For the actual drawing itself, I'd like to see my character sitting on a table-sized flat-ish boulder with a lush, green forest behind him (feel free to skimp on details with the forest) while it's raining. He's wearing leather armor, a cloak (with the hood down in this picture) and the leather sheathe for his sword. He has his gear laying around beside him, which compromises of a couple of generic leather satchels and burlap sacks. He's sharpening his sword with a whetstone, looking calm and at peace as the rain bounces off his cloak and droplets run down his face.

If you decide to pick this request up, I'm thankful already. WIPs would be greatly appreciated as well. If you have any questions or want to change some details, let me know.

Migrating my request
Now with no backstory =D

Could I get Valla facing off against a blackguard, with open wounds covering her body, holding the hilt of her broken sword and it's shattered remains lying at her feet.

Blackguard was described as a Human with gaunt features, almost cadaverous, with sickly long hair that looks like it has been saturated with oils. He wore full plate mail armor that had been forged to help him resemble a demon, and colored a sickly black green. He wielded a nasty two handed bladed mace. for some reference pics of blackguard.

New thread time to migrate
Requesting her relaxing in a hot bathtub. If you would like to add her dragon costume wearing goblin servant unhappley tending her in some non lewd fashion, that would be acceptable. Just ask and I'll post him for reference.

Requesting an alien girl dressed like she's ready to smuggle some illegal goods.

3 modern Dwarven miners taking a lunch break in the mines.

Now with 500% the reference.

I'm playing the brother in a pair of werewolf twins In this setting, werewolves are permanently in the half-wolf-half-man state, which is mildly suspicious but whatever.

Both armoured fighters, the brother is the lighter armoured of the two, wielding a pair of katars and a short backup sword. Armoured to roughly the level of pic related, though perhaps a tad sparser.
The sister is the heavier, preferring shield and sword, and occasionally a mace. Thicker armour, and far more covering. Fancy tabard underneath the armour, and a fancier cape/shawl when she's not fighting.

They're both noble-born with a fine pedigree, though you wouldn't know it from how they carry on. The armour and weapons they carry are obviously of high quality, reasonably decorated with etchings and filigree.

We've not played them long enough to cement their looks, just a rough guideline of "fine features, smooth silver and grey fur, expensive clothing and gear, rowdy demeanour". They don't have to be done together, but I'd appreciate it if they were. The sister's player would be just as pumped as me to get something for them, so whichever takes your fancy. Thanks to anyone that finds it interesting.

Hello New Thread! Reposting from the dead one.

Looking to have someone do up a rendition of my human fighter. He's a friendly sort, rather mundane, and thanks to the manner in which he dresses folks seem to think he's dressed for war. He's generally quite friendly, and I'd like that to come across in his expression, while at the same time exuding a certain degree of self-confidence. In combat he tends to act as if it's a reckless sport. Honor and Glory, all that jazz. That plays into the greatsword he uses as his weapon. It's usually strapped on his back. I should note, he doesn't have much in the way of facial hair.

I'm hoping to have him featured in a simple portrait style, similar to the OP image. Thanks for any kind of consideration.

Looking at how flippant this request is, I suppose I should elaborate and provide some usable details.

I'm looking to get character art for a fellow. I've attached a reference image, but that's more for general theme/tone than a "copy these things" sort of thing. If the request interests you, feel free to use it or mostly ignore it.

This character is tall, broad, and stoop-shouldered. He wears a wide-brimmed hat to keep the sun and weather off, and he wears a long coat like you might find on a highway robber - it's almost more rags than coat at this point. For armor, he wears coat of plates under his coat on his torso, with his limbs unencumbered. He wears gloves or wraps on both hands. Around his neck is a mirror on a chain, about the size of one's hand, with apparent fangs threaded through the chain as well. The mirror is an important detail: he's basically unhinged enough to basically be daring his prey to attack him. He wears cumbersome-looking, well-worn boots.

In one hand he wields a long-hafted, broad-headed, gore-drenched bearded axe, preferably with a pronounced 'hammer' on the reverse (this is used for pounding stakes). In his other hand he holds a crossbow, the grip wrapped in leather cording. From his belt (or perhaps a chest bandolier) dangle a number of stakes (Not too many, maybe 3) and a couple of small drawstring bags (containing things like sawdust and measures of blessed salt).

Facially, this man should look unhinged and unsettling, a grinning maniac like Alexander Anderson, with a wild hobo's beard and long, scraggly hair, both grey. His face is creased with age and grimy, as if he's been traveling for a while or else has simply stopped caring about looking presentable. Overall, I'd say I want him to have a bestial cast himself.

Thanks for havin' a look.

requesting a half-orc pirate.
He is fit and athletic instead of traditional overly muscled orc style, so around 185 lbs with washboard abs.
Clothing, weapon, and some tattoos are provided in ref pic.
I would imagine him having a puckish rogue like attitude, very confident in himself never taking things too seriously even in a dire situation. Kind of like Mal from Firefly.

This is a request not for me, but for my group.

I'm getting some references together for a big group commission pic to celebrate a full year playing together. I've asked for reference pics and descriptions of all their characters and have 4 of 6.

drive.google.com/file/d/0B3J5qdNzFt-Lc01UaWlqYVBQWFE/view

(Ignore the stuff about pricing at the beginning, we've got more money for it than that).

If anyone would throw in a drawing for one of the ones described there, I'd love to deliver it to them. Likewise, is anyone has any artists suited to this type of commission, a link would be appreciated!

Migrating x3

Requesting two cute kitsune kids, one boy one girl, performing a great cookie caper.

The two of them have human bodies with fox ears and tails like reference pic, multi tails are optional. The clothes they are wearing are designed to make them look like pretend thiefs, spies, or rogues of some sort.

They are breaking into a kitchen and pulling off a Mission Impossible style theft of extra large cookies, like the size of their heads, from a cookie jar set up high in the kitchen.

Migrating

Requesting art for an antagonist in my Pathfinder Game

He's a Half-orc whom wears a suit of half plate with a short cape made out of long raven feathers.
His armour is stained and blotchy with poor metalwork and he has a helmet that looks exactly like the "crow" helmet from shadow of mordor but with a mane in the back made of, you guessed it, raven feathers, and without any lower mouth part so his savage orcy grin is visible.

He wields a longsword in his right hand and in his left is a long heavy wooden shield with iron reinforcements and an outer splayed decoration of raven feathers at the empty divit sections.

His armour is like in the picture but without the fur parts and without the bare chest.

Thankyou very much in advance, I'll appreciate anything I get!

Migrating from last thread:

I'd like to request a slightly unusual character.

He's kinda huge, looking like Demise (big dude on the right of the reference), only with translucent grey skin (lower colour reference) and ice blue hair (upper colour reference). His skeleton can be seen through his skin, and a third eye, not dissimilar in appearance from the Eye of Sauron, floats over where the scar on Demise's head is. No sword, but slight claws on his fingers.

As for pose, any standard bestial fighting pose would work wonders, especially if paired with a psychotic grin. Thanks in advance.

Requesting a male Half-Orc dressed in desert garb much like pic, but with leather bracers instead of the arm cuffs and with sandals rather than the clog-like shoes; if you decide to do color, use tan and brown rather than white and teal. He is slightly more lithe than bulky, with lighter green skin, and he has a scar across the bridge of his nose. He also carries a slightly larger than normal scimitar, and a curved dagger.

You have outdone yourself. That is 4 more dwarves than requested.

I'm back with a different request for space komodos. As always, there's no pressure to draw it unless you actually like the idea, since I've already gotten two fantastic deliveries several months ago by the fabulous artists Bog Roll and Flurry.

This particular lizard is fully sealed into his suit, of a design similar but not necessarily the same as the two in the reference. There is a fair amount of regional and personal variation between suits, but they're almost always made up of front-heavy, angular ceramic plates in a fairly modular formation, held together by a powered exoskeleton rig over a heavy-duty environmental suit. The helmet is a stark piece of armour, with no visor or any real features besides an array of cameras on the lower portion, slotting into the mouth of the suit's enlarged 'gorget'.

He'd be holding a heavy blade, something like a seax or a gladius in style - simple and easy to produce, something that could easily slide into weak areas on an enemy's armour or hack through exposed air lines with equal ease.
For pose, I'd like him hunched forwards almost onto all fours, his blade ready to stab forwards into an unseen enemy - but if you have something better in mind, feel free to go with that.

If you want to add some decoration or flair, this lizard - like many others that were born in, or intermingle with the spacefaring human cultures - draws from a revised evolution of Hinduism, mixed in with some Australian Aboriginal and a dozen other Oceanic cultures that were absorbed and heavily doctored to fit into the space age. So, colourful paints and semi-tribal/religious/whatever else designs wouldn't go amiss here.

Thanks to anyone that likes the idea, and another thanks to the artists that have already drawn for me. If I've missed something crucial amidst my blathering, let me know, and I'll expand on whatever I missed

Requesting a redraw!

Requesting a redraw!

My Vudrani alchemist vivisectionist needs a sickle instead of a sword and an alchemist belt, like provided in the picture.

>Hi, I'm Tiberius Stormwind, from Draconia!

But I'm a Rogue.

Requesting my character for a One Piece game. He is a based on a four tailed flying fish. He wears 70's styled clothing and acts like a Funky black guy from that time period. He uses a kusarigama weapon that is a stony silver color for the chain and a black blade for the blade. His skin color is blue gold and white

I forgot to say that he was a fishman.

Gonna request it again in the hopes of the artists return.

I need a king sitting stoic on a throne in vibrant, regal robes with parts of his body evaporating into a strange multi coloured mist.

Making a request for her in a dirty tank-top sitting down at a work benching building a bomb

i love the concept. i'm gonna try and have a go at it when i get home.

does he have a custom laugh, though?

Anchored.

I can't think of a custom laugh but it would be nice. Maybe Something like Cha-cha-cha or something.

Oh my God. Requester here, I literally am so happy, I almost fucking cried. Thank you so much, I am incredibly grateful. It looks perfect!

Thank you, sorry for overly elaborate request. Simplify it as you will. Whole body shot isnt necessary, I would more then gladly settle with a waist/neck up.

The shield emblem is the herald of Moscow, St. George slaying the wyvern. As for the armor, the mace picture is just for the weapon ref. The armor itself is most simmilar to Empire (Warhamer) knights, a gothic esque plate with a cloth sash. If you want a funny twist to it, you can make her smash a small catgirl with the mace.

Glad you like it.

Anchor for Z!

Would someone be kind enough to draw my short Tiefling Bard? She is roughly the same proportions and ears as Alfie, but with a smaller bust, copper skinned and with deep violet hair that's almost black cut into a short messy bob. Her eyes are human, but with red irises. She's wearing a white undershirt with the sleeves rolled up to the elbows and a vest like in the pic. Her horns are goat like, near her temples, but are smaller and closer spaced together. She's wearing leather pants and boots like in the resource. And could she be drawn playing her cittern?

She's basically a Tiefling that doesn't quite adhere to the common conception, leaving her witnessing prejudice against her kind in a different light, since she's not widely recognized as being such. She was raised by an adoptive Bard father, who was able to convince people that she was of satyr blood, even though she was female and lacked the hooves. Her father even researched infernal to give her a name, Inirali (in-eer-ill-ī). All in all she was raised in a caring environment, and her cittern was passed down to her.
She's a sucker for a pretty face, regardless of gender

Requesting an Aztec God of Fitness made out of Galaxies and Nebulae.

requesting an image of her inside a phone pressing her face annoyedly up against the inside of the screen as if she really wants to escape and see the world

Requesting Kobold Elvis

>Formal Dance involving a vampire and a human.
>Details have been purposely left out.

This was my idea.
What do you think Veeky Forums, should I bother finishing it or just leave it as it is?
It gets the concept across well enough.

Wow gee Rick. I didn't realize I turned into a vampire, you know? This is, it's just giving me a lot to think about.

I think the reflection of the girl is wrong, it should still be the same direction facing, but viewed from the other side

Requesting a spider familiar innocently carrying some fantasy looking bomb almost as big as herself. A whole spider demolition team would be fully awesome.

Well, derp.
That answers that.
I can't leave it like that.
Thanks user.

Posting my most recent request yet for Eversor.

Requesting the elf woman and human kid, who'd now be older but still cute-boyish looking being in a political campaign poster. Perhaps these two have not only fallen in love and are married, but are now working as politicians and running for office.

And maybe the political campaign poster should say: "Vote Verrona Valris for Senator and vote Finnegan Thicke Valris for Councilor."

Hope that'd be cool eversor.

Ever considered making a commission?

All good, sadfriend. It's still a good effort, and a funny twist. Don't forget to fix the sister's arm on the left, she's missing some

He did say he'd be working on it like two threads ago. Just you know? Anchoring/reposting it? Hope he didn't leave for good because of the Charlotte shenanigans.

Yeah, that's definitely the problem, not autists CONSTANTLY bugging him about their piece of shit requests they think they're entitled to...

Well I'm just saying, because you seem to be desperate to get a rather intricate, very specific delivery from a specific artist who already drew the same characters for you with few alterations.

I would like to request one of these spooky looking dudes in an appropriately spooky looking outfit. They're one of the Star Wars races so I figure something Sith-y would be appropriate.
If you do decide to color the picture I'd like it if he had a slightly metallic skintone; like brass or gold.

Migrating/Adjusting my request for a Malifaux image. If an user has started one with these characters planning a heist please feel free to ignore this one and thank you in advance.

repostan for dragonloving drawfags who got any time on their hands and feel like it.
I request a smug looking human with fine clothes and well kept hair looking into a overly-bejeweled hand-mirror, smiling as a pitch black dragon smiles back. ive also made sure to note details in the ref to make things easier for you
Hope this is to anyones liking, and thanks in advance

Hi again, I hope I got this right. Re-reading I might have got some bits wrong but oh well.

Migrating once again from last thread: I'd like to request my friend's Quantum Vampire-esque character in a game of Aberrant.

She has rather pale skin - not entirely white, but certainly something akin to it, along with red eyes for her vampire motif and platinum blonde hair (basically she has a similar coloration to the girl on the top right). Her hair is styled like the pic on the bottom right.

Concerning her outfit, she tends to prefer a revealing set of clothing that exposes a lot of skin. Covering her chest is a roughly triangular piece of black cloth, with black panties on her legs and basically nothing else - basically the outfit on the top right, with the colors reversed and without any spikes. And finally she wears heavy dark boots like the ones on the bottom left, to contrast with her otherwise minimalist clothing.

One last thing to note is that she has a dancer's body: very small breasts (actually flat-chested), thin and svelte, making her look a fair deal younger than she actually is - ideally she should look like she's in her early teens.

Oh hey, I didn't actually expect you to take another go at it flurry. Definitely different than I was expecting, but a great take nonetheless. Thanks a bunch man.
Was there something specific you liked about it or were there just no other requests that took your fancy?

I'd like to once again re-request a picture of my elven Rogue:

She has the hairstyle of the picture on the top left, except with black hair, pale skin and green eyes. Her ears are pierced with a row of small silver rings, and she has a snakebite piercing on her lower lip, like the top right.

She wears an outfit similar to Triss Merigold from the second Witcher game, on the middle right, with the addition of a tough leather corset like in the picture on the upper middle left.

She has a bandolier across her chest like the picture on the bottom middle left, except with a mix of pouches and daggers instead of just daggers- ideally her daggers would look like the one on the bottom left.

Finally, she's wearing an assortment of emerald-set poison rings: the pictures on the bottom right are good examples of the sort of rings she uses, albeit with a change to the color of the stone.

Requesting a ratfolk martial artist in a post-apocalyptic setting, wearing a gi along with bandages on his hands/forearms and feet. Standing at around 1.8meter, he's exceptionally tall by ratfolk standards, and ripped as fuck by anyone's standards, with quite a few scars here and there from previous scuffles, including slightly damaged ears. It'd be even better if you could draw him in a fighting stance, possibly topless as he slipped his arms out of the gi's sleeves, leaving the top hanging from the belt.

Thank you very much in advance for your time.

No problem, I get a bit of practice out of it. I got the impression you might have liked some Hazmat style clothing draped over the 'armoured' exoskeleton? That's quite tricky, at least for me - I find drapery fairly difficult. I could do it but you'd have to commission me.

Basically, I chose your request as its something sci-fi, AND on top of that its an exoskeleton, which really tickles my fancy. The komodo idea is fairly cool too.

Nah, no drapery intended. The difference was in the helmet mostly, I didn't communicate it well read: at all but it was meant to be a fixed piece, basically just an armoured lid locked over the gorget with a camera feed on the inside, instead of an actual movable helmet.

>commission me.
At this rate I might when I get my mountain of debt under control. What are your rates like?

Oh I see! That's tempting to redraw but I gotta get on with some other work. It's a nice idea, kind of turtley.

Probably best to email me for rates [email protected] but I totally understand if you have monetary troubles.

Do you draw mechs?

Yep, pic related is my own work, in fact I'm cleaning up the mech on the right at the mo'

Anchor.

Man, I've always wanted to get good at drawing mechs. Mostly I guess I just never put in the practice time, but even taking that into account they're hard. Got any tips?

Draw a lot of mechical-like things. Real life studies preferably but either way is fine.

Requesting this Elf jamming that spear through a minotaur.

/r/equesting an Elerian lady relaxing in a thermal pool located on a hellish volcanic world and enjoying every moment of it.
Perhaps also sipping at something you'd drink from a shot glass with a tiny umbrella. The umbrella, if present, is probably on fire though.

>Requesting this Elf jamming that spear through a minotaur.

When you have time could you make my mech? It looks like D Va's mech from overwatch except it has one arm and one mega man looking cannon. I'm on mobile right now but I can make a real ref sheet when I get home on my pc

Also it's made from scrap and it's kinda rusty

It's mostly just practice, I don't consider myself all that great at concepting mechs as i've spent time (some may argue too long) on getting fundamentals up to scratch first.

Additional things you can do is make studies of real life bits of mechanical stuff, also collect tonnes of real life reference that catch your eye - get pinterest for that. And lastly look at artists who are very good at mechs and really analyse what they've done - the silhouette, shapes, details, colour etc.

But I guess mechs are somewhat similar to humans (bipedal) so might be worth studying the human figure. Also there's perspective, like learning to mirror components like the legs in symmetry, Scott Robertsons How To Draw can help with that.

Good luck!

Oof, whoever made that picture sure doesn't have good taste.

Literally sex worthy delivery. Thank you drawfriend.

Do you have a gallery I can browse?

here's the ref sort of

Yeah, the excessive emphasis is eye-hurting...

"JEEZ, RICK! Y-y'know, j-just because she drinks blood doesn't mean she's a bad person! I mean, you know, that's insensitive, I mean, you kill people and I still hang out with you!"

"Mort- *urp* Morty, the only reason you wanna "hang out" with here is because you want her to suck more than your blood. Trust me, Morty, I know vampires, and the sooner we stake *urp* stake her, the better. Now shut up and eat this entire clove of garlic."

Which of the two has a reflection, user?

This is the second time Rick & Morty has been referenced in this thread alone.

Kind of a Monk turned Soldier type deal going on with this character. Keeps his eyes covered as part of his Monastery's traditions for those exiled by their own choice.

General details: Average height, Male but kind of Androgynous, Eyes covered by a few wide bandages [see Ref.], Thin, Wears robes with a Longsword [see Ref.].

If you decide to color: Shoulder-length Ginger hair [see Ref.], Caucasian, White and Red theme for equipment.

Rick is also unusually short.

r/ing a Kobold Dragoon (cavalry, not final fantasy), in the style of attached pic

wearing: imgur.com/a/AAu8R

He should be standing in front of piebald horse, like this (it can be a pony of a full size, doesnt matter)
imgur.com/a/bQlrs

and should have three or four flintlock pistols strapped to his chest, as revolvers don't yet exist in setting
imgur.com/a/f8SJH

Here's a thing.

Not OR but damn that's adorable

24 hour is up, bumping again

Requesting a picture of one of the protagonists of a Mortal Kombat-themed quest that grew close to my heart in the last year or so.
You see the QM've been using the artwork on the left since the first thread and a few things happened since then.

We played him as a more jovial guy, and that frown won't do. Some smile would be nice. He resembles Kosugi Kane in looks for reference.

He acquired a yellow sash, a necklace of sharp tarkatan teeth, gifted away his headband, and is in the possession of a staff.

I would prefer him holding the staff like shown on the pictures, and maybe showing a little less skin, but that's up to the preference of the kind drawanon who takes the request.

Thank you in advance. If you think I could motivate you with something, than I am all ears, just know that my powers are very finite.

Requesting a Fennec Kitsune wearing a gigantic pair of headphones!

Does anyone know if Bog Roll is working on any of the spaceship requests that he asked for last thread?

Hey guys! I am here for a moment. Lookin for something cute to draw. Nothing too crazy.

Maybe something featuring They're so cute!

Human Tavern Waitress with Blue eyes and Silver hair playing a Violin.

samefag even harder, will you?

Also not OR, but I completely agree.

The dorf mom and daughter, trick-or-treating as nuns? That you seemed interested in a couple threads ago?

Also ALSO not OR, but that's still adorable.

That little motherfucker getting fucked in the ass by whoever owned the garage door.

If you're still taking requests, how about a man in a kimono with an eyepatch having a "Son I am proud" moment watching his ward mastering a skill, maybe etiquette or martial arts based but details are up to you.

This with a wyvern and a red background.

requesting an image of the girl on the left dressed up in the dress on the right looking quite peeved as if she wants nothing more than to get out of the stupid thing

Requesting my PF character, an androgonys onispawn tiefling inquisitor.

I'd prefer just like a default standing pose like this is (Cross-thread) but whatever pose someone wants to draw I'd still love
I'll take non colored/sketch work, just figured I'd add color for those who do it.
Tell me if you feel like I'm missing anyhing, even if you aren't a drawfag.

Requesting This Guy Made to fit a fantasy setting,
A Barbarian or simmilar type of person wearing the armour, Of course add magic around him.