kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pages.drexel.edu/~dft29/Stand_Generator/Stand-Generation-Overdrive.html
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Preemptive_Adaptation)
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Causality_Reversal)
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Madness_Aspect_Manifestation)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dualism_(philosophy_of_mind)
differencebetween.net/language/difference-between-mind-and-soul/#ixzz4GXW7vnTL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

With the Phasing Power, what are the electrical disturbances? Is it spooky sparks like in a plasma lamp, or nearby electronics shorting out like in an EMP? Or something else? Or do I just pick something and stick to it?

The DC jump has Super Vision which gives you both comic-book X-Ray and Infrared vision (so doesn't cause cancer but can't penetrate lead).

Young Justice and DC both have things, I think.
The Byakugan from Naruto can do some of that too.
A few forms of magic could likely achieve that as well.

Captcha isn't doing very well with its 'ask for billboards' thing, is it? Once again, pretty vistas. This time with a resort pool and upmarket restaurant too.

X-Men and the new Incredibles jump have super vision powers, Squirrel and Hedgehog lets you see electromagnetic vision, warframe has everything you want if you don't mind it being a CP vampire.

What are some jumps that give something similar to Jam Semblance? I can't take it over Represent for thematic reasons in my chain.

Is that drawback a trap? If you refuse you're tossed into "an eternal battle", if you accept you "might stay in the jump forever".

Generic Magical Girl has a perk for overpowering the magic of others that basically cancels your opponents magic out, Star Wars has a force power that disables powers that draw on an outside force, and Girl Genius has something for badly done super science.

So is Zelda a generic jump or not?

Rolled 75 (1d100)

Jojo Jump 023:
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
Easily Lost [+100]
Destined Enemy [+300]
Enemy Stand User [+200]
Identity: Explorer [-100]
Perks:
Calisthenics: Free
Dramatic Persona: Free
Dynamic Entry: Free
Joestar Secret Technique: Free
Multilingual [Free]
Apprasiing Eyes [-50]
Sense of Adventure [-50]
The Jack [-300]
Hamon:
Steady Breathing [Free]
Zoom Punch [-200]
Awaken [-300]
Artifacts:
The Arrowhead [-600]

I've basically got my own Bizarre Adventures going on as I try my damnedest to fight off the Hamon users and the freaking Barbie Girl user at the same time. I was forced into a corner because of her freak of a Stand and had to use the Arrowhead on myself mid-jump, no seriously look at this demon:

Made using pages.drexel.edu/~dft29/Stand_Generator/Stand-Generation-Overdrive.html
Stand Name: Barbie Girl

Stand Ability: [Preemptive Adaptation] (powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Preemptive_Adaptation)

Power - B

Speed - C

Range - E

Durability - A

Precision - B

Potential - C

Description: The power to instantly develop powers and/or skills in response to unavoidable and imminent threats in the future. A combination of Precognition and Reactive Adaptation. The user can instantly develop powers and skills in response to imminent threats. They can grow hardened skin after foreseeing being shot to death or stabbed. The user will even develop a power to counteract the powers of another, such as gaining a Psychic Shield to protect oneself from a soon to be telepathic intrusion.

Shut up, wrong thread.

Results inconclusive. Discussion postponed until contact with jumpmaker is able to be attempted.

>On a totally different subject... Has anyone actually tried to make sense of Blame? because I'm about 20 issues in and I have no idea what's going on in this grotesque mess.

No. I've only read the manga a long-ass time ago and the jump is written in a meandering shade of purple.

I'll fanwank everything! You can't stop me!

Last thread didn't come to a consensus.

Thread drama dies with the thread.

Read , stop trying to start shit you know has no answer.

Okay, I'll just assume that it is a general jump then...

no, you wait like the rest of us.

He's doing it on purpose, it's obvious bait.

How does it counter timestops? Or Love Train? Or King Crimson? Or Gold Experience Requiem? Or Made in Heaven's universe reset?

So it's not a general jump then? Because if it was you wouldn't have to wait...

On that topic-

Jumpers! What is your 「Stand」, and what does it do? What was it able to if it ever got a mid-season powerup through another helping of the arrow?

Jumpers, would you care to tell me about your adventures on the high seas? What was your last time playing pirate or navyman like?

>The user will even develop a power to counteract the powers of another, such as gaining a Psychic Shield to protect oneself from a soon to be telepathic intrusion.
Truly you are a Barbie Girl, in a Barbie World. Wherever you go, your power allows you to thrive there.

How many tries did it take to get a power that fit the Stands name?

Summary: A long time ago, humanity became real good with AI and cyberware and robots. Everyone was basically a cyborg and access to real good tech.

We made the NetSphere, a giant virtual reality thing, along with the Net Terminal Genes to give you access to it, and the Safeguard enforced that rule.

The NetSphere controls the robotic Builders. Sillicon Life are self-aware sillicon lifeforms. Humanity then somehow lost the Net Terminal Genes, the Builders kept building, creating the solar-system scale thing called the Megastructure. And the Safeguard started to kill everyone because lolprogramming.

Humanity regressed, and some thousands of years later one dude called Killy was activated by some division of the Safeguard that hadn't gone insane to search the Megastructure to find the last bearer of the Net Terminal Gene and save everyone.

Never get high at sea.

This fucking Stand! Seriously what the hell?

I don't fucking know it just does. I think it effect anything but the Stand and it's user and it only has Potential C so I think it can be overcome.

Do I take the Explorer's Stand or the one this site that I'm using gave me, cause I kinda like the effect of...
Stand Name: Tribute

Stand Ability: [Causality Reversal] (powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Causality_Reversal)

Power - C

Speed - B

Range - E

Durability - D

Precision - B

Potential - A

Description: The ability to reverse causality. Sub-power of Causality Manipulation. Technique of Conceptual Attacks. The user can reverse the nature of causality to make it so the cause comes from the effect. The cause is merely a formality, as the effect has already happen before the cause has even started. The event looks completely normal to onlookers, as the cause lead to the effect, but the cause is simply an action meant to prove the fact that the effect has happened.

Heck it might even allow me to make her power fritz out with how I understand it.

I really wanna take Tribute, but if I must take the origin Khanso is kinda neat in that he makes memories real.

Two. Which is insane I thought it'd take ages. Tribute is the one after Barbie Girl which I'd love to take.

>As long as he's cute, it doesn't matter!

My Stand "Magic Dance" tosses out glass orbs that explode like grenades and cause severe confusion and even hallucinations in people withintheir blast radius.

It's awakened ability actually conjures a labrynth full of traps and annoying goblins.

It's requiem ability causes it's glass orbs to warp the landscape in non-euclidian ways in it's impact radius.

Right, so. I'm the doofus from last thread who turned my Angelroid into a Gardevoir, and then into a Sekirei.

She's a PsyOp now, too.

At what point do I hit the point where I needed to stop, but instead keep going and see what happens?

I'm sorry to say but you may have already rocketed over that point. The only option left to you is to go full steam ahead!

Love the references.
Are you a Blackstar?

my stand is Called the teddy bears and it can Increase or decrease the tempo of the operation of whatever it touches by up to a factor of 60.

Stand Name: A Cruel Angel's Thesis

Stand Ability: [Madness Aspect Manifestation](powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Madness_Aspect_Manifestation)

Power - B
Speed - E
Range - A
Durability - E
Precision - B
Potential - B

Description: The power to embody or be empowered by different causes of insanity. Variation of Madness Embodiment. The madness aspects are different views on how people are driven insane. The cause varies from person to person and some may be more heavily affected by one aspect than another.

ayyy

>Potential - C
Remember that every Jumper/Companion Stand starts with A rank development potential by Jump Fiat.

I just recently finished off my Sunless Sea build. Apparently I did a lot of trading and smuggling weaponry to London in between fighting for my ruined reputation and exploring.

Yes.

「It Is A Mystery」
Destructive Power: D
Speed: A
Range: C
Staying: B
Precision: A
Developmental Potential: A

As suggested by the thread:
It Is A Mystery (aka Mnemos) induces a sense of mystery in those who witness the wielder. At maximum power, it could render everyone who tries to understand them incapable, and thus they are stunned and confused while declaring that it is a mystery.

I imported a Grappler Ship from Outlaw Star to Uncharted Waters, and became France's most celebrated privateer. It was fun.

Not sure of mine, but I have an idea for a Companion's.

>「Snow Halation」
>Appears as a levitating bucket of paint and a large, vaguely scythe-shaped brush
>The color of the paint changes depending on the user's mood, as does its effect - there are five types in all
>Happiness produces pink paint, which lets the user move faster along surfaces it's touching
>Sadness produces blue paint, which coats anything it touches in a layer of frost and freezes exposed liquids
>Anger produces red paint, which ignites anything flammable it touches
>Fear produces yellow paint, which causes nausea in opponents it touches
>Calm produces white paint, which removes the effects of the others, which would otherwise take some time to wear off
>In all cases, water applied after the paint has landed removes it and thus ends its effects

Does Enslaved revert you down to Bodymod, or just the body your background would have(barring perks)?

I'm just gonna say that I blatantly copied a stand from the Stand Stand because I found it to be extremely interesting, and gave it a few minor edits. 「Into The Unknown」 (English dub name 「Toward Secrets」), which only ever manifests when someone in a short radius has a near-death experience.They are dragged into a shadow-world where all of their insecurities, hopes, fears and dreams are laid out in highly abstracted and metaphorical terms with physical objects or individuals representing them all on some deep subconscious level. They must journey through this land, navigating its perils and accomplishing the abstract goals set for them. If they are able to survive, they will emerge with a deeper understanding of themselves and causes them to develop a Stand if they had the capability to do so at all. Gotten some nice things out of it, even if it did sorta get my entire right arm deleted out of existence when some random civilian got caught in a bomb blast and developed a stupidly destructive Stand.

And then there's the Requiem form, which I couldn't access until having a near-death experience myself because it never manifested for anyone but the afflicted. Just straight-up threw the arrowhead at the ground, which gave the Stand the ability to summon the potential Stands in their weakest form of anyone who failed the test. Bad part is that anyone with enough fighting spirit to have an incredible Stand would be able to pass the test anyways.

Rolled 22 (1d100)

Dice didn't go off.

Fuck it I'm taking Tribute as my stand!

Sure I'll take any advantage I can get.
Now how the fuck am I going to fight someone who can has a precognitive hand on an 'I Win' button?
Will Causality Reversal make it so I can actually hit this bitch? As there is no real action only end result, kind of a Surprise Motherfucker thing. We shall see.

I'm actually trying to decide on that. Could I upgrade my reality marble into a stand?, or could I slot jojo in first then upgrade my stand by turning it into my reality marble? I'm trying to find a way to get them to work together. My marble creates replica of Blackreach from skyrim as a battlefield, and I combined it with Magic of Imagination from Secrets of Evermore that lets you tie yourself to a location that matters to you and turn it into an imaginary world. You can then call up magic effects within the theme of your imaginary world. Examples the perk gave were

>an ancient volcano might inspire you to create blasts of flame and sparks of life
>a decrepit space station could give rise to blasts of electricity, disruptive pulses, and magical targeting systems

Since I tied myself to blackreach and use it as my marble I've got some pretty good synergy there, and I've been trying to upgrade that combo. If I could get them all to work together I'll call it 「From Blackest Reaches」 and use it to summon a reacreation of blackreach plus a bunch or chaurus and falmer to fight beside me, and maybe give my stuff some neon effects like the mushrooms. This sound reasonable?

Could we see the build?

>Could I upgrade my reality marble into a stand?
No indication that you can has ever been given, even when combining Persona and Stands was talked about.

a stand is a spiritual Construct projected by Your soul,a reality marble is a mystical construct projected by your mind. I think they are pretty different if not Completely unrelated.

Damn, that makes sense but is still a bummer. I mean with 620 ish jumps in the chain there is a way to do just about anything, but I can't think of a way off hand to mix those.

Wouldn't waveform anatomy make your mind and soul the same thing? I've heard the perk being discussed, but have never looked it up.

Rolled 74 (1d100)

Apparently Causality Reversal is really effective. Perhaps her future sight doesn't see it for some reason or it just can't adapt fast enough. However now I still got to deal with the Destined Enemy, an orginization of bad guys with fallen Hamon users and a few Vampires. This is going to be difficult but nowhere near the bullshit that Barbie Girl was.

I apologize I meant when I quoted you there.

I didn't take one. I took Hamon and Spin. I'm not really into soul representations hovering outside my body. S'the same reason I don't have a Persona, honestly.

Although, waaay way back when JoJo was a new jump that everyone talked about, I was trying to think up a powerset for one with the Vocaloid song "Death Should Not Have Taken Thee". Jojo actually suggested it could have incredible healing powers, able to bring people back from the brink of death, or even beyond at upper levels.
So, if I had a Stand, which I do not, that's probably what it would do.

> What was your last time playing pirate or navyman like?
Uhhh. Hm. Lessie.
I think the only jump I've ever actually done that in was One Piece.
I was a Plotbound Navy Girl, eternally shuffled around between assignments and circumstance in a way that somehow left me constantly near, following, or ahead of the Strawhat crew.

I jobbed a lot of fights. Except for the ones I very distinctly didn't. By the time we hit the timeskip, I don't think a lot of people actually believed I was as weak as I said I was.
I was One Piece levels of subtle about it, if you catch my meaning.

I mostly fought the Strawhats to fill participation quotas, or for fun, I didn't actually want to beat them.
On that note, even though I used a sword, I had the most fun fighting Sanji.
Because we'd constantly whiff our own attacks on purpose?
So our "battles" were more like "dancing, but with shonen attacks thrown in".

It would Combine Mind and soul yes, but not hard enough to Automatically combine the magic systems of JoJo and fate

remember a reality marble is using magical power To directly write over the way the world works, and I don't think that's the way a stand works. Especially since you actually have to be crazy to have a reality marble it is quite explicitly actualizing "I reject your reality and replace it with my own"

... Huh. What actually _is_ the difference between mind and soul in jumpchain? Mind = "your identity/personality" and soul = "a non-physical receptacle for your mind"? something like that? something else?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dualism_(philosophy_of_mind) I think this is What you are looking for. and it is too big a question for a thread about aimagination game about creating a overpowered Crossover Mary Sue

Personally I just ask myself whether a wizard could forge it into a crystal weapon. If yes, it's a soul. If no, it's a mind.

Rolled 73 (1d100)

Son of a bitch!
So the group of assholes let me and Barbie Girl duke it out before sweeping in while I was panting planting a series of really painful attacks down on me.
Hard Drive Devinity! Shift to Angel (Overlord LN) Alt!Form.
"Let's see how you deal with this."

The soul is the spiritual nature of humankind. It is the incorporeal essence of humankind, and it is thought to be separable from the body at death. In life, it is credited with the faculties of thought, action, and emotion.
The mind is man’s faculty of thinking, reasoning, and applying knowledge. It is human consciousness that starts in the brain and is manifested through man’s thoughts, actions, emotion, will, memory, and imagination.
Emotions like desire stem from our souls. Desires are aimed at things that are transient, those things that go away and die but at the same time will give us pleasure. Our minds are where we decide how to take pleasure, what we should do to achieve it, and how it should be fulfilled.

Read more: Difference Between Mind and Soul | Difference Between differencebetween.net/language/difference-between-mind-and-soul/#ixzz4GXW7vnTL

This sounds fun, and I except your challenge. I will find a way to get them to work together, and I will do it without conjoined conjures bs.

Soul physics are weird and change depending on the settings you go. Some settings have your memories and soul be separate with the soul just being an animating hunk of energy, and others have souls mind and soul as the same thing with your soul maintaining your memories and personality even in the after life. Also taking soul perks from a setting makes it run by that setting rules in addition to the rules of any other setting you took soul perks from. So it rapidly turns into a mess the same way when trying to apply "real" physics to jumpers body.

>importing pic related to YouTube jump so she can have her own channel

It's going to be something artsy, but what kind? Will it just be a cosplay channel? Maybe a more general arts and crafts channel?

Jump 6XX
Sunless Sea
Preliminary build - Awaiting shipbuilding.

ohshitbetterpickLondon
Age 21

Background: Naturalist
Ambition: Wanderlust

Drawbacks:
Zhifting Zees, Commissioned (Cheery man), Zcurvy, Kingmaker rising (London), Nemesis (naturalists folly), Banned from Argo

Total CP: 2100
Perks:
Walk Like a Zailor (Free)
The Lay of the Land (100/2000)
Bounty Haul (200/1800)
Scientifically Speaking (Free)
Expeditionary Spirit (150/1650)
As Above, So Below (300/1350)
Steady As She Goes (100/1250)

Skills:
Feeble Mirrors – Flag Them (Free)
Simple Mirrors – Telltale Start (Free)
Weathered Mirrors – Alternative Eyes - Zeebat Choir (50/1200)
Weathered Mirrors – Alternative Eyes - Quaker’s Moths (50/1150)
Weathered Mirrors – Alternative Eyes - Devil’s Compass (50/1100)
Salted Mirrors – A Tranquil Zee (50/1050)
Fathomed Mirrors – Light Up the Night (50/1000)

Feeble Pages – Fragmentary (50/950)
Simple Pages – Zurvivor (50/900)
Weathered Pages – A Riddled Mind - Whither (50/850)
Weathered Pages – A Riddled Mind - Irem (50/800)
Weathered Pages – A Riddled Mind - Varchas (50/750)
Salted Pages – Disce Omnes (50/700)
Fathomed Pages – Singularity (50/650)

Items
A Thing About Names (Duplicated Traveller) (Free)
Zailor’s Token (Free)
A Room Above the Tavern (Free)
Sodden Journals (50/600)
Zailor's Almanac (Free)
Muttersalt Jar (100/500)
Mirror-Catcher Plans (200/300)
The Unflinching Eye Tattoo (Free)
Hunters Eye (200/100)

Officers (*100cp worth free)
Maybe's Daughter (Free*)
Presbyerate Adventuress (Free*)
Plausible Surgeon (Free)
Comatose Ferret (Free)
Albino Tinkerer (25/75) Should get along great with the Albino rat from Fallen London?
Lady In Lilac (?) ???
Tireless Machanic (75/0)

End
Freebies & upgrades
CONTRACT MADE STOP LAIGNAPPE STOP, The End of an Ambition - Venturer’s Vision, Ancient Mariner’s Dime, Zeeward Lantern I may install St Andrew’s Candle in the lantern.

Her doll was her most important possession, so maybe have her handcraft old fashioned dolls and make clothes for them?

Rolled 18 (1d100)

Dear lord these assholes. Screw it I'm going to call Ama no Murakumo no Tsurugi!

>Sure I'll take any advantage I can get.
>Now how the fuck am I going to fight someone who can has a precognitive hand on an 'I Win' button?
>Will Causality Reversal make it so I can actually hit this bitch? As there is no real action only end result, kind of a Surprise Motherfucker thing. We shall see.
Ok, Tribute, and your Nemesis had Barbie Girl.

One, you can tell the future.
An example of reversed causality is the music in movies being appropriate to upcoming events. The music going suspenseful does not cause the knife to stab the woman in the shower, the fact that she is going to get attacked is what made the music change earlier.

Tribute makes opening up a random book and reading a random passage have meaning to what happens in the future. Or any other method of divination.

Also stuff like make things that should not work function by acting like they do. Take a toy gun and pull the trigger (or just use your finger gun) A shot occurs, and it does not need to have come from the gun (and did not)

It was going to occur, and you pulled the trigger when and where you did so it would look cool. Or drive a car with no innards.

Also, the Bill and Ted time shenanigans. Announce prep work you are going to do, and it is done. Then your stand has to let you set it up,because it already happened.

Jumpers, you arrive in a world that is very similar to ours and your companions decide to look themselves up on the internet.
How do they/you respond?

Is there a specific reason you allotted yourself +1100CP worth of drawbacks? Did you also have anything worth mentioning or correcting in the jump itself?

You chose... wisely

Rolled 1 (1d8)

Not exactly how it works. I've looked it up and got more info on the power now. Here the Superpower Wiki's description of the power in question.

The user can reverse the nature of causality to make it so the cause comes from the effect. The cause is merely a formality, as the effect has already happen before the cause has even started. The event looks completely normal to onlookers, as the cause lead to the effect, but the cause is simply an action meant to prove the fact that the effect has happened.

This ability makes sure the user always has the advantage over their opponent, as now everything has 100% chance of success and anything they do is permanent. That means no matter how agile, well defensive, or far away from the user, it is impossible to dodge, reverse or stop the effect as it is already written down in history.

Tribute's Range is E Meaning the power can only effect me and Tribute.
Examples of this Power are:
Ancient Aquarion (Aquarion Evol); via Infinite Palm of the Buddha
Bazett Fraga McRemitz (Fate/Hollow Ataraxia); via Fragarach
Lancer (Fate/Stay Night;); via Gáe Bolg

Applications of this Power are:
Absolute Attack
Conceptual Attacks
Paradox Inducement
Space-Time Manipulation

The big one here is Paradox Inducement as I can get around her foresight because she can't see paradoxs, on the future that is real, but I can induce a paradox and bypass her power.

That poor Gardevoir.
My companions are all OC's so they couldn't.

Now were off to Percy Jackson! Where to after this, /JC?
Rolling Location!

I hope you realise the super power wiki should not actually be used word for word and you should pick something balanced.

G_d DAMN IT I totally missed the drawback limit. I'm an idiot.

>G_d
fuck off

Yeah, try not picking something more broken then GER maybe? 100% chance at succeeding anything is a bit too much.

Cheer up, at least you'll have supplements to up your stay.

A typing quirk picked up from the self-censoring nature of Failbetter Games, don't be rude.

I would be more nervous when they realise a lot of the media starring themselves omits a certain dashing and meddling traveller

my use of the term reflects that used in the jump I'm discussing.

Here is mine:

>「Talking Heads」
Power D
Speed B
Range A
Durability D
Precision A
Potential B

Has the aspect of a robotic red ant. It’s quite tiny, about 1 mm long.

>Base
The stand attaches to its victim by digging itself into their nervous system. The process is painless and leaves no mark. Once attached to its victim, the stand will start summoning versions of itself that will start attacking and devouring the victim. These always appear outside the body, from any place that isn't being currently observed, from about 2 to 5 meters around the victim. They're not quite strong, and their number is limited to something less than 200 at a single time, but any damage done to them doesn't affect the user and they are constantly generated.
Their claws are strong enough to tear most materials and their wounds won't heal while the stand is active.
The stand range is quite limited, about 50 meters. The range can be extended more, in exchange of summoning less copies of the stand and at a slower rate. The maximum radius is 200 meters.
The Stand cannot be forcibly removed without killing its host (any damage taken by the stand will be redirected to the host).The only way to end the process without killing the host is to disable the Stand User or make him unsummon the Stand. If the host dies, the stands is unsummoned.
The Stand user doesn't have any special ability to locate the stand once released.
The summoned copies can only attack one selected victim at a time, and can be damaged by other stands in the process.
The Summoned copies are larger than the original, ranging from 5 to 15 mm.
Although silent and quite fast, the stand is very vulnerable while travelling to the host.

>Awakened: 「Once in a life time 」
Similar to the first ability, but now the summoned copies can attack anyone but their host and are larger and more aggresive. Additionally, they can dug themselves into other victims in order to create more copies. Each summon can produce up to six copies by digging themselves in another victim.

Copies do not count to the summon limit.
Stand summons now take the form of small red spiders, about ranging from 2 to 5 cm long.

>Requiem: 「Psycho Killer 」
The Stand is now capable of taking control of its host and their stand (or other supernatural effects of similar power). This effect only lasts an hour or two at best, killing the host afterwards. The stand automatically disappears (as if unsummoned) if the host dies.
Range and other weakness still apply, although the Stand is only vulnerable when outside its host.
The stand now grows an additional pair of legs and becomes golden colored.

I don't really use it that much, because it's a little too specific.

Jump 6XX
Sunless Sea
Revised Preliminary build - Awaiting shipbuilding.
Sorry, I'm not typing out the remaining cost totals again.

Age 21

Background: Naturalist
Ambition: Wanderlust

Drawbacks:
Zcurvy, Kingmaker rising (London), Banned from Argo

Total CP: 1600
Perks:
Walk Like a Zailor (Free)
The Lay of the Land (100)
Scientifically Speaking (Free)
Expeditionary Spirit (150)
As Above, So Below (300)

Skills:
Feeble Mirrors – Flag Them (Free)
Simple Mirrors – Telltale Start (Free)
Weathered Mirrors – Alternative Eyes - Zeebat Choir (50)
Weathered Mirrors – Alternative Eyes - Devil’s Compass (50)
Salted Mirrors – A Tranquil Zee (50)
Fathomed Mirrors – Light Up the Night (50)

Feeble Pages – Fragmentary (50)
Simple Pages – Zurvivor (50)
Weathered Pages – A Riddled Mind - Whither (50)
Weathered Pages – A Riddled Mind - Irem (50)
Weathered Pages – A Riddled Mind - Varchas (50)
Salted Pages – Disce Omnes (50)
Fathomed Pages – Singularity (50)

Items
A Thing About Names (Duplicated Traveller) (Free)
Zailor’s Token (Free)
A Room Above the Tavern (Free)
Sodden Journals (50)
Zailor's Almanac (Free)
Muttersalt Jar (100)
Mirror-Catcher Plans (200)
The Unflinching Eye Tattoo (Free)
Hunters Eye (200)

Officers (*100cp worth free)
Maybe's Daughter (50)
Plausible Surgeon (Free)
Comatose Ferret (Free)
Albino Tinkerer (Free) Should get along great with the Albino rat from Fallen London?
Lady In Lilac (?) I have no idea but sure!
Tireless Machanic (Free)

>captcha a cycad is not a palm tree

Ops, forgot to add the picture

Nah I understand. I was just telling that I couldn't do what he was saying I could. Seriously the stuff he was saying is worlds different.
Tribute doesn't make my attack hit one-hundred percent of the time, it just causes the attack to bypass stuff through. I think it's more Gáe Bolg which states outright that a high enough instinct or luck can make it so you can ensure the attack doesn't hit right.

As I said here I personally think that Tribute's big power is that he royally screws with the precog via paradox inducement. Basically he and I run on our own timeline that precog's can't see. In his Requiem I could see him having an absolute attack, but that's his Requiem. Right now he just screws precogs up royally. Barbie Girl couldn't adapt what she couldn't predict and I turned the fight around, possibly thinking I'd gotten absolute attacks that always hit. But during my fight with the Destined Enemy I got so thrashed that I pulled out my Mech from Super Robot Wars!

Sorry if at any point I made it sound like I was taking the stupidly powerful effect and just running with it.

I always preferred souls that contain memories. There's no point to a soul if you end up ceasing to exist at death anyway.

Is mystic DC on the drive?

I don't think so. It is being divided into magic and mythical.

I'm curious to see if the Green ends up in the mythical one.

>Anything to mention or correct?
If this takes place concurrently with Fallen London, does it affect the availability of companions (such as having the Albino Rat from Fallen London active in both jumps at once)?

Are mascots companions?

Disce Omnes is very nice.
Do the sigils from Singularity make us hot/set us on fire?

Does Muttersalt remove things besides odors, noises, colours and conversations, or is that a strict list?

Well fug. I for one thought that jumping half-blood would have made for an amazing early jump.

Since I couldn't find the Stand Supplement, I used a generator.

Silverjade's stand is Aqualung.
It can Delete Light
It's power is A
It's speed is D
It's range is C
It's durability is D
It's precision is A
& it's development potential is A.

Same here. Still hyped for the end result though.

Hi got a wip for death note here. Got all of the stuff written out so I'm mainly just going to finish it up. Just posting it so if anyone sees anything that they think needs to be clarified or limited.

Well, I would have told The Boss, Venom Snake, Ryoga, Toph, Kendra, Velma, Uriel, Sextus, and the Mons that I come from a world where there is fiction based on all of them, but that doesn't make them actually fictional. Have to be honest with them, because they've seen my collection of media that sometimes includes them. Yoiko (ryoga's sister from some fanfics) I would have had to be a little more... circumspect about. Cirno and the Vord Queen, I don't care how they feel. Bao is an OC. And the trio I picked up in Dark Souls aren't really companions. My Zanpakuto, Kamui, & Origin Spirits have access to my thoughts, so...

I think I may have fanwanked so hard I broke something.

Jump # 12 Young Justice

Background: Mystic (100)
Starting Location:
Race: Half Kryptonian (400)
Sex: Female

Skills:
*Basic Magic (Free)
*Practice Makes Perfect (200)
*Sorcerer Savant (150, Discount)
*Warring Warlock (150, Discount)
*Advanced Magic (200, Discount)

Powers:
*Most common Superpower (Free)
*Required Secondary Superpowers (Free)
*Sonic Scream (200)
*Flight (100, Discount)
*Super Durability (Free)
*Super Senses (Free)
*Super Strength (Free)

Companions:
*Companion Import (400)

Drawbacks:
*No Killing (+100)
*Never a Dull Moment (+200)
*Blinded By the light (+300)
*Bounty (+300)

Companions:

Akitsu
Heroic Name: Snow White
Background: Super Power
Race: Human
Perks:
*Knows his own strength
Powers:
*Most common Super Power (Free)
*Cryokenisis
*Super Durability
*Solar Powered
*Flight

Arcueid
Heroic Name: Dryad
Background: Super Powered
Skills:
Knows his own strength
Powers:
Chlorokinesis
Solar Powered
Shape Shifting
Drain No
Flight

Adam Jensen
Heroic Name: ???
Background: Vigilante
Skills:
*Peak Physical Condition
*Acrobat
*Gadgeteer
*Master Strategist
*Grandmaster of Combat
*Practice Makes Perfect
Powers:
*Most Common Superpower
*Required Secondary Powers
*Super sense - vision
Equipment
*Costume
*Light Armor
*Bulletproof Cape
*Expertly Crafted Weapon –
*Utility Belt

Snowflame (new)
Background: Super Powered
Skills:
*Knows his own Strength
*Peak Physical Conditioning

*Powers:
*Super Strength
*Super Durability
*Pyrokenisis
*Solar Powered… or something else powered...

So… Things got a little crazy. Long story short the new guys nuts, almost everything is on fire and somehow things worked out for the better. I am still not sure how that happened. Umm… so we gained another roadie… I have just been trying to keep him from spreading his habits to the rest of my group.

So yeah, may have bent the rules a tiny bit here. I kind of wanted to build some more companions since I paid for them but then somehow my imagination dragged up that and I decided maybe I should stop.
Some Ideas are so gloriously stupid I just can’t try them…

>That pic

More people need to know of Snowflame.
It saddens me that this is not the case.

Maybe one day, in the far future, there could be a mini Snowflame fan film.

Inflating CP costs for a joke are bad. Unlimited Apples should be 50 CP, free to Shinigami

Death Note, add 200 CP surcharge (500 CP/1,000 CP) to have both Death Notes, the Life extending and the kill to save ones.

Immune costs to much for two little. Needs to be either immunity to death effects, or an inability to be negatively effected through your name.

>Snowflame (new)
>Background: Super Powered
>Race: Human
>Skills:
>*Knows his own Strength
>*Peak Physical Conditioning
>*Powers:
>*Super Strength
>*Super Durability
>*Pyrokenisis
>*Solar Powered… or something else powered...
He is more mystic I thought...
Maybe the Helmet (his patron the goddess/spirit of cocaine)
Venom-Buster. (ability to bless cocaine to make celestial cocaine, which can empower others, not just himself)
Toggle (turn off powers when needed means immune to bad parts of his powers)

Sorry for the delay.

I was very careful to make sure companions did not overlap. In this case the Albino RAT is the adopted daughter of an assassinated London watchmaker in mourning after the suicide of her adopted sister, while the Albino TINKERER is a representative form a fledgling nation of rats on Pigmote Isle.

Not unless you later import them. I may be biased, but as 'pets' they occupy the safe exemption the tin dog from Monopoly does.

From one truth, assert the rest. Based on the in-game use of the Pages stat to reduce XP requirements to level stats.

No, though it may sting the eyes of onlookers. I've found that organically bonded sigils are 'grounded' for some reason. Just don't cut open your skull to paint six more. That would be bad.

Muttersalt is meant to paralyze vocal chords for quiet dining. I added the rest for flavor, but its no leap to imagine its use in stealth.

What can your eyes do, /jc/? Where I can get good eye perks?

Rolled 71 (1d100)

Percy Jackson Jump 024:
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
Divine Disdain (Poseidon) [+100]
Divine Disdain (Zeus) [+100]
Unwanted Suitor [+100]
Marked For Sealing [+300]
Origin: Demigod (Thanatos) [-300]
Perks:
Old Traditions (Greek) [Free]
Legendary Training (Hero) [-100]
Mist Manipulation [-100]
Divine Child (Thanatos) [Free]
Glory to Me [-400]
Items:
Divine Currency [-50]
Runestones [-200]

Legendary Implement (Cloak) [Free]
Material: Celestial Bronze [Free]
Add-On:
Concealable (Black Frock) [Free]
Import: Legendary Equipment Cloak [-50]
Unique Ability: Highly resistant to mundane weapons. [Free]

Legendary Implement (.45 Longslide) [-100]
Material: Stygian Iron [Free]
Add-On:
Concealable (Fountain Pen) [Free]
Import: .45 Longslide. [-50]
Unique Ability: Fires Soul Menace [-100]
Unique Ability: Attacks carry the Weapons Properties. (Such as the benefits of Stygian Iron) [-100]

Legendary Implement (Ring) [-100]
Add-On:
Import: The Ring of Elru [-50]
Unique Ability: May summon the .45 Longslide to hand [Free]

Companions x2 [Free]
(___) (Demigod) [500]
Perks:
Divine Child (Athena) [Free]
Items:
Daedelus Laptop [-400]

Silica (Demigod) [500]
Perks:
Divine Child (Apollo) [Free]
Items:
Legendary Implement (Bow) [Free]
Add-On:
Concealable (Winged Bracelet) [Free]
Unique Ability: Arrows of light just appear. [-100]
Unique Ability: Adjusts to users strength. [-100]
Unique Ability: Fire damage. [-100]
Unique Ability: May chose to poison the victim. (Poison must be on her person) [-100]

A decent upgrade to everyone and some new gear. Daedelus' Laptop is going to be something I spend a large amount of time with.
Quests are good for us as we adapt to the new powers we gained. Hades took me into his cabin which was very nice of him.

Rolled 77 (1d100)

Right, Quest for the Big-Z turned pear shaped. Turns out the entire thing was a ploy to draw out a freaking God of Storms so that Zeus can speak with him about why he's in the West without informing the Western Gods. A few harsh words are said and before I even know what's going on the two are arguing about something to do with the sky and some sort of sword before Zeus throws a LOOK at me and says I'll retrieve the damned thing. So then I'm sent to Gulf of Mexico to slay the Yamata no Orochi. Yes that one, three guesses who the storm god was.
So after getting the band together we set off. Let's see how the journey goes.

My favorites are:

Identification Eye (basically Gamer's Observe) and the X-Ray Eye (basically Superman comics x-ray vision but even through lead) from Mushoku Tensei

Night Vision from F.E.A.R. which allows seeing even in absolute darkness as if it were daytime and prevents sudden flashes of light from messing with you.

Sharp Eye from Matrix allows you to spot things that aren't right.

Pure Eyes Of Emotion from Tsukihime allows you to see emotions as auras of color, and unlike the death eyes it doesn't burn your brains out over time.

The combo of Eyeshine from Riddick and Eyes of Ibad from Dune is SUPER broken.

Rolled 88 (1d100)

So the journey went swimmingly as we proceeded to get stopped at nearly every turn and rest stop and constant monster attacks make this entire journey a drain on resources. When we finally do get to the island in question we find that there's this massive yacht full of monsters and demigods sitting out in a cove and a certain blond ass hat talking shop to a simply massive monster.
I'm opening with Hamon running full blast for close combat but my objective is to see if the Type 7 Particle Weapon (F.E.A.R.) can kill the bastard, no I don't really care which. Also going into this with full Overlord magic buffs active.

Rolled 5 (1d100)

(Seriously Bad Luck)
Time quackery from Lu-Cronus and Orochi just laughs as the Particle Weapon does nothing to him. He explains, whilst shifting to get a good view of use with one of his eight heads, that no mere mortal weapon can harm him while the Kusanagi rests within his stomach.

Screw it Glory to Me & Hard Disk Divinity we'll have to use our new weapons but I think we do it. If not then we'll have to flee.

>You can see in the dark
>Broken
I don't get it.

Huh apparently those two go really well with each other. Ah well sleep time for me.

>You can see in the dark but be blinded in sunlight
>Bright conditions don't affect your vision, ever