Reminder

Reminder

Happy Hanukkah, everyone

it's different this time though

srsly i hope it crashes down to ~$5k and people forget about it for a couple years while i accumulate, then the final $100k moon mission comes

I think we're still on the delusion slope, desu. Haven't seen enough big-boy trades yet.

This meme is so fucking retarded. Crypto is a whole new animal. It is nothing like stock markets, so you can't expect to see stock market behavior like this in crypto. We're going up up up and never coming down. This shit meme has been posted since Bitcoin was worth $2,500.

u are deluded .. and i say this as an invested person

crypto is 100% worse than any stock. it will come crashing down soon

Uh there is a 400 bitcoin sell wall on kraken between 15,900 - 15,950.

>We're going up up up and never coming down.
Yes, I'm sure everyone will want to hodl BTC forever and never cash out. They believe in the value of the blockchain and aren't just in it to make fiat. The gains we've seen today are realistic, healthy and sustainable, and on the current trajectory we will hit $27 billion per coin by 2020

>It's nothing like stock markets

No it's even worse. Heavily manipulated, full fraud and deception, where you can lose all your money in minutes.

The VAST majority of people are in crypto right now because it keeps going up in price, therefore they are chasing a pump due to greed.

You are a fucking delusional idiot if you are buying now

Might be a good time to short desu, btc still rising over 21k in korea but not rising anymore on coinbase, looks like everyone who wanted to buy in the west has

>human psychology in the market is nothing like human psychology in the market

weak b8 m8

>crypto is a whole new animal
this is literally the siren call of newcoiners, can't wait to see you get dumped on faggot

>tfw this pump is an endless worldwide effort that has no boundaries due to differences in each currency

it's already over 20 million KRW....psychological barriers in dollar can be overcome by koreans, the ones in euro by dollar, etc. it's crazy.

Pushing for $22,000 in korea lol

Like those delusional idiots who bought in st 10k right? RiGhT??
>Le I can predict bitcoin cuz I been here for longer than you.

you sound like a stock market economist in 2006
"the banks are too big to fail" he said and then we got fucked in the ass with a recession so big it fucked the whole status quo.

Read the air, don't read your bias.

I sold at Euro ATH, i regret nothing. I'll rejoin when the normies have left BTC and when it returns to sanity.

offtopic. The banks didn't fall. They have the system by the testicles.

>Read the air
Japanese idioms sound really stupid in English

27bil by 2020? I gotta mortgage my house, and max my credit cards, thanks user.

So if they bought 1btc, they still have 1btc? Whereas the alts I've been holding for several years have gone from my 1btc investment to being worth nearly 30btc now?

>the absolute state of BCore fanboys

Guys btc is still pumping hard in korea (22k) but it has hardly any effect on the western exchanges anymore, looks like it won't go further up than this, time to sell

Would it be possible to buy on Bitstamp for 16.3k and then sell in Korea for those 22k?

then why doesnt the value of gold work the same way

>210K unconfirmed transactions

if i send btc to an exchange right now, how long would it take to arrive?

Yes but you will be getting KRW instead of USD, then you would have to make a wire transfer from Korea to your country

>27bil by 2020?
It's a conservative estimate
It could be as high as several trillion

If you put a high fee (0.002 btc, $30) it should take an hour or so, if you put a lower fee it could take anywhere from hours to forever

you said that about 10k, lol

But we were there about a week ago too when it hit 10k
How long are we going to be there?

this is why i'll always hold at least 1 bitcoin...you never fucking know.

HAHA delusional

>you never fucking know.
You are an absolute moron

Though it's not a huge risk holding one bitcoin, you don't stand to lose very much

R.I.P.

Yeah just like Netscape and other stupid shit during dotcom bubble.

kek, calm down, i had more, but already sold most of them. i just think i should keep at least one, in the off-chance this is a neverending ride.

its not the market though, there is an endless supply of normie being hyped into buying btc for lambobucks,i just brought 2 in the game today. Its not just traders for max gain its every fucking normie on the planet mobilizing little by little in an en masse cult phenomenon of teaching face to face about BTC with spergers saying " i got 20000% profit with btc early" and news outlet saying this is the bigges thing happening to our economy forever. Its not just the same amount of traders in a room from 8 to 8 andclosed on sunday. There is always someone new joining the market and any dip is induced by failing exchange plateforms or induced by external actors that want to buy low.

approaching $23,000 in korea, fucking unstoppable lol

so are you going to post this again at 50K or just shut up?

I acknowledge that it's possible we haven't seen the peak yet, but there will be a peak, and there will be a crash. Thinking you can know when it will be and can get out before everyone else does, that's what will cost you

Its going to crash so hard. My buddy at Sachs says a extremely wealthy group of people are pumping this up and going to pull out in moments notice. Heard them use the term 'Black Christmas'.

no you didn't

I'm going to keep holding some just in case and because I like bitcoin/crypto. But I'm nervous as hell right now.

You don't have any buddies and if you did they sure don't work at Goldman Sachs

You're so smart

sounds like rumourkraft buddy.
Though, people do seem to cash out in the middle of the month I don't believe it'll be substantial enough to cause a panic sell.

sorry but unless you change your attitude, you will be burned alive.

Screencapped for future use

Sounds like selling to Koreans will be profitable. Is there any way to do this directly?

You must register on a korean exchange like bithumb but then you can only cash out in KRW (korean won), then you would have to make a wire transfer from Korea to your country

>new animal

Ladies and gentlemen, my I present you a fine specimen of the "Delusion" and "New Paradigm" fase.

>Like those delusional idiots who bought in st 10k right? RiGhT??

jury's out

may be a larp but that is very likely, and they can coordinate it with some big news of some big bust of bad guys funding everything with btc and nonstop media demonizing and demanding the gov. acts.

Hehe I just invested in bitscoin yesterday! Made myself nice money this far! To the moon as you all say hehe! Just learnt to go long on bitscoin too lol. Easiest money of my life!

The chinks are the ones pumping, the same chinks who want bch to succeed, it's not wall street buying

>$5k and people forget about it for a couple years while i accumulate, then the final $100k moon mission comes

That sounds really delusional.

>they were wrong before so they'll always be wrong
>bitcoin will increase forever, completely possible in a zero-sum game with a finite amount of players

i agree with this user

see ^deluded