Dragonchain soon on Bittrex

You do know that this means, right?

Price has jumped 41.8% in the last 30 minutes.

etherdelta.com/#DRGN-ETH

Other urls found in this thread:

etherdelta.com
etherdelta.com/#DRGN-ETH
youtube.com/watch?v=UyW3E94Ho5I&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=POpedVl04D4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bittrex hasn't added a coin in over 6 months

Go away with your stupid fud, pajeet. They added PowerLedger like 3-4 weeks ago.

Binance will probably come first, but it doesn't matter. It's in the top 100 already and it hasn't even left ED.

My account was already closed for no reason. Not interested in this scam site anymore.

Smart user.

Doesn't matter if binance/bittrex comes first, this coin is going to be listed on both exchanges eventually.

>Probably funding Hezbollah terrorists
>no good reason

Not our fucking problem. Stay poor.

Last chance to buy Dragonchain. We're hitting 0.001 ETH soon.

etherdelta.com doesnt work

Refresh. It works for me.

how many do we need?

This shit could hit $2 on Bittrex

Circulating supply is 238m Dragons. So it takes a $238m market cap to reach the price $1 per Dragon. So if you have 5000 Dragons, then your investment will be worth $5000.

When this coin hits bittrex and binance, $238m is a joke.

This. Look at POWR when it hit binance and bittrex for example.

We're hitting 0.001 ETH soon.

BUY NOW?

No, wait for the dip.

I waited for the dip when the price was 0.00075.

Then it jumped to 0.0008 in front of my eyes. And I had to buy at 0.000815.

Hooooly shit

No dragons BTFOed

Can i mine this?

I SOLD IT BEFORE IT ROSE UP FUCK MY LIFE

I saw 40 ETH sell walls get eaten in seconds.

Those people are gonna be so pissed when they wake up tomorrow morning.

What the fuck are you talking about lol

sigt is bittrex soon buy guys

Lucky bastard!
I clicked but was too late :(

so mad I didn't pull the trigger on this
oh well

AHHHHH lucky user congrats I would have put that shit straight into XMR

Yeah, just like they followed signatum
we all see how that went

We have hit 0.001 ETH minutes ago, but a little correction happened. Now the highest bid is at 0.00097 ETH.

etherdelta.com/#DRGN-ETH

Ouch that hurts, for him and for you as well kek.

I also once had that chance but the shitty ETH network failed me.

Buy?

If you want a 200% gain, yes. Hold until it hits $1.

Yeah we all do stupid shit sometimes.
I once pasted my private key instead of address to an airdrop thread like the fucking mongoloid twat I was... Boy was that an adrenaline rush. Created a new MEW and transferred all my tokens in the space of like 5 minutes kek. mongoloid twat I was... Boy was that an adrenaline rush. Created a new MEW and transferred all my tokens in the space of like 5 minutes kek.
Guess I'll just have to wait now for DRGN to hit $1.20 now...

2$ here we go

Top kek. Dude that was hardcore.

So you all know, ED is fucked right now. You can transfer to the wallet easy, but deposits are not going through. I have one with plenty left for gas and 25 gwei set last night and it keeps pending, then disappearing from the network, then pending, then disappearing from the network. Apparently you gotta set shit to like 100 gwei if you want it to go through. Not sure why this is happen, but it sure blows to have been wanting to buy DRGN last night and then watch it leave you.

I set my first target for Dragonchain at $1. After that, comes $1.50. No rush, friendo. We'll make it.

I use 250k gas limit and 40 or 45 gas price. No problem at all.

Weather we make it or not I'm having a fucking blast Veeky Forums. We are all part of history regardless of lambos or pink wojaks. what a time to be alive!

Yeah dude it fucking sucks if I wasn't trading on PajeetDelta since September I would have rage quit crypto already or just held OMG in fucking exodus wallet.
The best moon missions are still on PajeetDelta I swear if that piece of shit website makes me rich I will be forever smug knowing people who aren't as autistic as us couldn't use ED.

We'll make it, user. How many of your high school or college friends who invest in or trade altcoins? Probably 5 at most.

That means we're ahead of so many people. We found this opportunity to reach financial freedom, while most of our friends are wagecucking.

etherdelta is making me rage

Im so glad i didnt sell.

I fucking love ED as well, dunno why, there's something about it that's just so fucking comfy

True dat.

I knew about BTC mining since late 2012 when I was researching graphics cards for my gaming PC

Only 2 occasions have I heard about BTC irl.
1st was in Tokyo in June some Californian guy was in the common area of my hostel shouting holy fuck dudes BTC is $2k! I might seriously buy some! (He didn't, I didn't).

2nd time was in August at my work and some Lithuanian guy was talking about Bitcoin.

That was the last straw and I went full FOMO

What other alts are you holding btw user?

Yeah i have big gains with my dragons but i am NOT touching ED. Waiting for bittrex or binance to sell

How long does it usually take for a transaction?

So for any other readers, I just sent in another request for that moment when my original one vanished from the network, did 65 gwei and it went through right away.

It was my first time using it, and I had carefully watched a video and thought all was well, and the layout is pleasantly simple. Wasn't aware of this high gwei required deposit business bc of cryptocats, though. Cucked by cats.

At first, I hated ED. But now I fucking love it.

ED is like a fucking graveyard; no drastic movements or flashes. I can't feel fomo while using ED.

And the fact that it takes efforts to learn to use ED makes it function as a filter from the normies in crypto. Those who can use ED get the first chance to buy good coins at cheap price before they hit mainstream exchanges.

Ouch that sucks, mate. Knowing about BTC since years ago but did not buy ;D I only heard about bitcoin maybe 1-2 times before deciding to buy.

But last summer changed my life. I worked in a chocolate factory in Aachen and it was fucking hell. I swore to myself that I will not work hard like a slave again for the rest of my life.

I stopped working there after 3 days. And at home while I was casually browsing 9gag, I read someone commented about BTC. I got curious and researched about it. Finally on August 16th, I bought my first BTC.

I'm currently holding Dragonchain, Request and HST. Also small amount of BTC and ETH. What about you user?

Hold me Veeky Forums FUN just got a non shit new logo!
(check it out on Blockfolio not updated on CMC yet

My top alt picks are so fucking comfy right now

Look at such nice posters, truly a filter for the best of Veeky Forums as well.

Which promising tokens to be released on ED soon are you all looking to get into?

Sounds like you made it bro compared to me I'm wagecucking in a soap factory too after travelling around Asia all Summer so I spent all my money there... Only got £1.5k in crypto atm

I have COB,LINK,FUN,DRGN and some ICO bags (EBET and ENJ)

If I get more money soon I will buy REQ and XMR

FUN is going to launch to the sun Q1 2018 I feel.
But that's not an ED only coin.

COB is comfy (Taiwanese exchange launching soon) check out the price history on CMC I've been watching it since ).05 cents

youtube.com/watch?v=UyW3E94Ho5I&t=2s

Thank you, user. We are here to be free in our lives right, so why don't we help each other.

>Which promising tokens to be released on ED soon are you all looking to get into?
The only coin I can think of is WaBi. But I participated in the ICO so of course my opinion is biased.

Team said tokens will be distributed on the next saturday at the latest. Will become tradeable on next tuesday at the latest.

>Short description:
WaBi uses RFID tag on products like baby food, alcohol and cigarettes to protect the originality of the products. Fake products is a big problem in China.

No bro, I'm still far from 'made it'. I'm still striving here. Doing researches, reading ICOs etc every day.

Have some faith, put a lot of efforts and no one can stop you from your goals.

REQ and XMR are good, user. REQ's gonna moon hard before Dec 22nd due to their test net release.

XMR is always a good choice for long term holding.

Remember when Bittrex followed Waltonchain on twitter?

>WaBi

Dude I invested in ROCKET ICO in September and 2 of the team members are also helping with WaBi... Rocket is getting listed in January (I asked them)

I'll think of you user if any of our coins moon

One last time before thread expires I'm shilling FUN my bros. It has dipped recently too!
youtube.com/watch?v=POpedVl04D4

Even IF Bittrex doesn't list Dragonchain this/next week, the potential of this coin is still big, user. It's currently listed ONLY on ED. Bittrex/binance will come sooner or later.

The reward is bigger than the risk from holding this coin.

I've checked out Rocket, user. But I'm personally not interested in it. Do you participate in its ICO?

>I'll think of you user if any of our coins moon
I don't know how to answer this, but I really hope our coins moon. I hope Dragonchain moons hard so that the people who bought because of my shill thread won't be disappointed.

Just like Signatum right?

Pre ICO and yeah since I invested I have found way more promising projects but it's all a learning process... Who knows maybe it will make some gains so I can reinvest

is it on bittrex?

> tfw bought drgn at 26c
> tfw sold it at 23c cos guyz from biz told me its shit
> bought COSS instead
Ah

some whale is just refusing to let the price go down, i dont think this is over at all, this looks like accumulation.

This coin couldn't possibly be less like sigt you stupid fuck

Anyway guys if you have telegram, do join the official Dragonchain telegram channel:

>t.me/dragontalk

3900 members with active and helpful admins. People in telegram are holding their dragons until it hits bittrex and binance.

Don't sell now for a small gain. Think far. The rewards are bigger than the risks if you're holding your dragons.

I'm off now. Nice discussion with all of you.