Sasuke is coming to kill you

>Sasuke is coming to kill you.
>Only your last pc is in his way.
>How do you fare?

>psionic with a suit of tech-wizarded powered armor capable of pulling zone of the enders tier bullshit attacks and maneuvers

Thanks rifts. I think I be just fine.

I don't know what a Sasuke is but I can only assume it's the fag in your picture. As to if my character can beat them, it all boils down to how resistant to hollow point they are.

mhe

Who? And why do we care?

Are you planning on making a thread for each boring OP character you can think of? Is this what we sacrificed quests for?

So is the /a/ shitposting happening because there's no new anime coming out right now or what?

Nature hates a vacuum.

When the majority of quests were moved to /qst/, it left a huge gap that now many a shitposter are rushing to fill.

It shall be a chaotic time until the greatest shit of all shitposters rises to the top and claims the spot vacated by quests, until such a time Veeky Forums demands another containment board and once again creates a vacuum.

Well, that depends on what point of the storyline we're talking about

Naruto ended as a series with Sasuke and Naruto literally defeating the woman who invented chakra and is the closest analogue to literally god

A vicious cycle.

Which they did by Ninja-Jesus giving them both Jesus powers, mind.
Also Sakura was there.

Jesus this thread's been alive a long time-
>1 hour ago
Oh fuck that means someone made another.

>jotunn
I'm not worried.

We had this shit before you shat away /qst/.
The quests threads increased the "living threads" in the catalog, so "dying threads" died faster.

>Last game I played two 10th level characters in PF
>Revenant Paladin with the ability to smite evil-leaning neutrals, DR 10, and powerful pun-based magic
>Human Counterfeit Mage (rogue archetype) with perception out the ass and a lot of fireballs
I won't even know he was a problem.

I guess I die then.

My only regret is that I didn't live long enough to shit on Sasuke even more.

Fuck Sasuke, that emo traitor trashfuck. Enjoy your loveless marriage, fucker.

I vote that we count these threads as spam and report them from now on.

>Marriage

He didn't even marry the girl, he just knocked her up and then fucked off forever to live in the woods.

Go back to /a/.

Yeah, I think it's the little brother who's coming after you now.

Either way, OP, tits or gtfo.

Wait seriously? Holy shit what a faggot

>Also Sakura was there
Dunno why this made me laugh so hard

Last character I played was level 16 in pathfinder, the most basic description of him is the following:

>middle aged stroke-damaged widower drug addict obsessively masochistic interplanar dance super star psionic hobgoblin military commander whose best friend is a kobold bard

>Played a level 15 gritty, dark, realism 5e campaign

Would lose instantly.

>Played a high fantasy balls to the wall Jojo asspull level 1 game

Sasuke-kun doesn't stand a chance

Level 0 Dwarven Rat Catcher.

>An art history professor
;-;

My character is a Baccano style immortal

sage, report, hide