Warhammer 40k General

Tau AI are good boys who dindu nuffin wrong. Thay wuz raized with good ai and shieet edition.

>Rules databases
mega.co.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>FAQs
games-workshop.com/en-GB/Rules-Errata

>40k 7th edition quick reference sheet(s)
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef_V7.pdf

>Forgeworld Book index
dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

>White Dwarves
mediafire.com/folder/tx4hcy4u487pv/WD

>Novels (Working link as of 02/02/2016)
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

Other urls found in this thread:

forgeworld.co.uk/en-US/The-Forge-World-Bulletin/2016/06/27/Upgrading-the-Mechanicus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for fucking eldar faggots wanting more shit because all their guardians got buffed to black guardian level.

I wonder if deathwatch will lay the smackdown on the Tau in their book.

>that edition
>bringing last threads arguments into the next thread

do it for the NPC factions

it is time

Is a new deathwatch book confirmed?

Yes. Where the fuck have you been the past few days? It's litteraly up for preorder right now.

>Implying it wasn't just going to happen anyway

People were just getting started, user.

Deathwatch are going to lay smackdown on every Xenos, and probably a little bit of Chaos in their book. The whole point it to sell them as the hyper-elite Xenokillers.

Clearly all Stormguardians and Aspect Warriors need to be WS/BS5 to represent their superiority to civilian milita. Same with Space Marine Veterans. Necrons also need to be immune to poison and fleshbane while Tau get to Deny Telepathy on a 2+. Orkz need to become WS3, BS1 because they're not skilled, just brutish fighters.

no they're releasing sisters of battle

So I saw Arch video and I don't know what to think of it.
The story is pogressing but this is GW the same company that gave us the last 2 Tau books.

One day that sword will come back to bite him.

>Same with Space Marine Veterans.

>having the chapter symbol be the one side instead of the six
Who the fuck thinks this is a good idea? I mean who the fuck wants to see their symbol and know "oh shit I failed"? I mean this 100% when I say I seriously hope you guys don't do this.

But I wanted a new Only War book.

>40k
>story
It's a setting, not a story, and it's going to be fucking nothing. Eldar try and do shit, DW stops them, that's all folks.

All things venerate the teachings of the Codex Astartes, and view Marneus Calgar as their spiritual liege.

It's too late, alien. The weapon has forsaken your kind forever.

no you didn't we were promised deathwatch this is what you wanted whether you realize it or not if you don't want this you are a buttmad npc player seriously deathwatch is the best thing to happen since sliced bread

Are you a retard, or do you just play one on Veeky Forums?

>Arch
Why? His headcanon's been proven wrong ("beastmen don't build battering rams" when do so in their last army book) so why the fuck is his considered some sort of lore guru?

I wouldn't be as worried if GW hadn't recently shafted Slaanesh somewhat in AoS...

Found the butt mad NPC player from last thread. Go cry about your lack of new CSM, inquis, scion and IG models somewhere else.

He's considered a lore guru?

Good on him on trying to compile/analyse the lore and everything but he's definitely never proven himself the most reliable source for canon, in a setting where pretty much everyone develops their own minor headcanon anyway.

I heard GW has hired back Matt Ward.

Can't wait for him to write us some new books!

>Beastmen
>building anything

get out.

Well, there seems to be a growing thing (not on Veeky Forums too much, thankfully) of people posting his videos when asked for a source on some lore or other. Rather than, you know, anything written by GW.

The fluff in the books are clear as day. He is misleading newbies with his headcanon.

You do realise I was memeing about Black Guardians?

I want to fuck an ork in his i2 butt!

k

Is the R'varna worth it if you already have a normal Riptide and Y'vahra?

Is it a Necron sword? It's pretty neat. It's used by a Flesh Tearer.

Yes? Who cares. He left because Kirby.

It looks cool. If you give it Stim Inject, it's pretty tough.

>hating on fellow hobbyists for lamenting the condition of their favorite army
>telling them to fuck off and get lost
>wanting only the best armies to be active in the playerbase
>expressing all of this with the dull, rusty edge of a 13 year old autist

Your parents failed you user.

Has the gun-drones rebellion started or something?

While I agree with the sentiment, the concept of "it's written right here, clear as day," is what causes a good majority of arguments over 40k canon. People would have to be kidding themselves if they think 40k lore is consistent (that's why we have our own headcanons, usually.)

That being said? Yeah, when you want to explain 40k lore to somebody new or as an official interpreter for whatever medium, shouldn't cross the canon and headcanon streams.

Death Watch have been promised for like 10 years. So people are happy it's here. The other guy is prob memeing though.

Stim injectors were a mistake.

I hate my wife.

Ok.
Why?

Did she throw away your models or something?

Hate is a strong word. Are you sure you don't love her and are merely upset at her recent actions?

If you truly do hate her, seek divorce. It is better for both of you that way.

What kind of tacky retard tweets this?
Dude is obviously out front of GW after agreeing to a deal of some sort, and promptly lets the rest of the world know about it? With a bizarre selfie trenchcoat/m'lady/akchually/fedora tier twitter post?

Not professional, and very hacky. If I was GW I'd put a muzzle on this retard while he's under contract.

Has anyone here ever emailed GW asking why their codex was in such a sorry state and asked when they're going to update/fix it?

>Tries to bring him to a rational state of mind
>Potentially plants the seeds of the divorce idea on what is likely a man reduced to irrationality through anger
>666
>Definitely Satan

Fucking dammit.

GW in general is not particularly professional outside of the marketing and higher management teams.

Definitely. Though I can understand Feel No Pain for larger Battlesuits, it shouldn't come through the pilot not feeling pain, as, despite being the brain, he's not the target for 90% of damage.

>wife

Weird. I really like her.

>GW in general is not particularly professional outside of the marketing and higher management teams.
their CS is pretty good too

>admech barely has anything
>sisters dead
>meanwhile we get yet another imperia army
Why not re-realese sisters and give them nice marketing?

Super Devil, shoo. You're trying to break up a sanctity.

They're pretty neat. Riptides are still better due to the JSJ. The Y'vahra is great against Bikes and shit, will delete Death Angels, Scatterbikes and so on. R'varna is a CQ tough bitch.

>First for false flagging faggots

So you going to tell us what happened and how this relates to 40k, or are you just trying to get some (You)s?

Manchild

>admech barely has anything
>huge range recently released, 2 books, an ever expanding range from FW including upcoming upgrade kits

FUCK OFF

Christ, you fuckwits will sperg about anything.

>AdMech barely has anything

As an AdMech player I am perfectly happy with the state of things. Most of the models are good, we got a lot of fluffy formations, our armies definitely aren't underpowered and there's a relatively good amount of models if you include both CultMech and Skitarii. Add Mechanicum Taghmata for extras.

Admech has quite a lot of models from just last year if I recall.

>but muh sisters
Found another Butt Mad NPC player

>Why not re-realese sisters
space marines are cooler
backwards compatibility with the upgrade kit means they don't have to produce many new sprues to make a complete army (technically speaking, this deathwatch release is a measly two boxes, two characters and an upgrade kit)

>admech has barely anything
sisterfags are fucking delusional as usual, I see

>huge range recently released

8 kits total, over two separate books.

>2 books

Dividing the army in two.

>an ever expanding range from FW

Which are not usable in 40k until FW actually gives them 40k rules.

>flintlock rifles

anyone else think those are kinda lame and not how you pictured admech shit?

>Implying he isn't using it to bait Necronfaggots to come 1v1 him so he can rack up his killcount.

they are more revolver rifles than flintlock, but you can build them into these guys instead

>8 kits total, over two separate books.

making over a dozen units

>Which are not usable in 40k until FW actually gives them 40k rules.

which is happening in IA12, fuckboi

Don't lump admech with shitty factions like SoB, they are not even on the same level

What makes them flint lock? Wooden stocks? Hammers?

Looks like your standard issue steampunk 50's ray gun rifle.

user, you do realize these things take time, right? As in alot of time.
DW has been in the works for 10 years. GW can't just snap their fingers and have a complete line of models and a new combined ad mech codex tomorrow.
>talks about sisters
Ah, delusional as ever.

>Enough kits to make the people who play it happy.
>40k FW doesn't exist
Confirmed presence in the next IA vs Tau.
forgeworld.co.uk/en-US/The-Forge-World-Bulletin/2016/06/27/Upgrading-the-Mechanicus

>making over a dozen units

You're right, they're a totally complete army that doesn't need anything, such as transports, flyers, etc. It's all there.

>which is happening in IA12

What did they get in IA12?

He meant the upcoming Imperial Armour 14. Where we're getting upgrade sets for two new kinds of Skitarii footsloggers and some of the 30k stuff ported over to 40k, including the rapetrain.

I love them.

>FW gives 40k rules

Ask and ye shall receive.

Are Admech any good? I've seen them around, really like the look of the models, but not sure about how they play. Any robospergs mind telling how the various units perform on the field? Extra points for how to best use them

I hardly think the DW we got now has anything to do with the DW they were working on when Witch Hunters and Daemonhunters came out. Nor do I think the scions got anything to do with the plastic stormies they were working on back in the day. Only really old kit I've seen come out almost a decade later is the new Eldar jetbike kit.

>Ah, delusional as ever.

I didn't say anything about Sisters.

They have flyers. All Imperial Navy models are usable by any Imperium army. Apart from Avenger Thunderbolt, which is SoB and IG only.

As for the second bit, wait till October for IA14.

People, I'm fully aware that IA14 is giving Admech new units. made it sound like they've had them for some time now and more was coming.

before the FAQ they were one of the top tier armies when they allied drop pods.

They are still very strong after the FAQ. They have some of the best basic troops in the game.

K.

I hope sisters get squatted soon, what a worthless faction

>I know guise!
>Imma bitch and whine about it anyway.

For Cult mech, HQ, Troops and Heavies are king, elites suck horse cock. Take a look at the models and say what is troops and what is elites, I guarantee you would be wrong. Destroyers fuck all kinds of infantry hard, and Breachers fuck all vehicles even harder. For skittles, Vanguard are probably the single best basic infantry for cost without upgrades and get even better with them.

GW should use their resources to make more Marines and Tau suits instead.

I play SoB, user.
Tell me why they're worthless.

>sPace marines are cooler
Which is why we have like 4 variants of them to chose from.

They are good and work well together, and they have quality formations available.
General theme is "the more the merrier".

My first impression of them was that they were very Tau-like.

>This nigger seriously bitching about Admech being ignored when it's expanded the most in the past year and a bit

Post your army.

>All Imperial Navy models are usable by any Imperium army.

Where does this read? All the flyer entries I've seen have mostly just given them to IG.

SJW bullshit.

Elites suck? Damn, I really like the look of Infiltrators. Electro-Priests I totally understand the suckiness, but what's wrong with Sicarians?

Aeronautica I think. I can't remember, might be wrong. Don't take my word for it. I can't remember where I read it.

As for flyers, I meant Forge World flyers, obviously you can't use Storm Ravens as IG.

>what are you whining about, you got all these FW units at your disposal
>no we don't
>yeah, well... they're coming, so your army is perfect, shut up

Gr8 1.

Looking at the Deathwatch rules, Is it just me or did they get rid of the 'one shot only' for all their combi weapons?

at least seven (codex, blood, dark, wuff, chaos, grey, deathwatch)

And there are that many because people find them cool. The game was started on the backs of space marines. It's an irrefutable fact fans of other races have a hard time swallowing.

>I didn't say anything about Sisters.
That was directed towards the other guy. I just assumed you two were the same user.

he was referring to the Cult Mech elites, not the Skiitari elites

I've read the infiltrators and rust stalkers are fine

>Complain your army has barely anything while it is in the middle of being updated

Neck yourself you stupid cunt.

They are the reason you are here?
The only original thing about them is the organ gun?
They generate sperg from both sides wherever they go?
Feminism?
[Insert more memes here]?
Check the archive?

>(You)

It would be like explaining the value of money to the Zimbabwe government; you sisterfags are just too delusional

War Convocation is Eldar tier, if taken without that bullshit they're just good.