/twgg/ TowerGirls CYOA General

Pupper Loves You Edition

We're currently working on Gen V

Here's the current worklog:
| Gen V |
-Army Upgrades Page
| Expac 2 |
-Loose details
Discussion of the Towergirls CYOA, RPG, Setting, or Video Game welcome here!

Everyone welcome.

FAQ:
Q - What is Towergirls?
A Veeky Forums creation. Read more here.
1d4chan.org/wiki/Tower_Girls

Q - How do I play?
A - It's a CYOA, there are no established mechanics for the rescue. All the pages to the game are in the imgur album linked in resources.

Q - Why aren't/are we we working on; Fan Gen II/Knights/combat mechanics/etc.
A - No. We recognize that spreading out our efforts is what originally killed the project. Accordingly, we're focusing on just one thing at a time and finishing them out.

Q - Hey, can we make a pricness about X fetish?
A - It generally comes down to what people like. Propose the idea and see if others want it.

Q - Is there a map/unified setting?
A - Nope. Though proposals have been made, nothing concrete has been created.

Q - Can I post fanart/fanfiction here?
A - Go right on ahead, just make sure it's within the global rules.

Resources:
Imgur Album - imgur.com/a/maXHJ
Tower Girls infinity Chan Board - https:// infinity ch.net/twgrl
Booru - tower-girls.booru.org/
Brushes, Fonts, and Templates - pastebin.com/0uCbMGx6

Games:
Subtitle Pending:
towergirls.boards.net/
Kingdom Conquest:
towerkc.blogspot.ca/

Contact Project Lead: [email protected]

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/C6oNR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thems's some nice hips, /twgg/.
How many of the little royal blighters are you up to anyway? Catching up to number of pokémon yet?

Only 100 at the moment.
Soon to be 140.

Have a mewtwo reference as number 150 then. You know you want to.
Also bloody hell that's a lot of options.

Why is Satyr Princess the best?

Because shes lowkey the sluttiest

Succubus Princess is the worst.

I legit can't stand Satyr Princess, but it's okay. That's why we have Fawn Princess, who is cute and adorable.

Now if only we had something like that for other controversial princesses, like Witch, Cow, and

What do you mean?

>You will never know the joy of hiding tower girl threads after a long hard day.

Photo user here is everything we have for the gen 2 expansion
imgur.com/a/C6oNR

There is literally nothing wrong with a slutty princess, satyr knows how to [BLEAT] and that's all most of us need.

>You will live to see Towergirls collapse under its own lack of direction and see the development team throw shit at each other
C A N T
W A I T

>This sudden influx of 1-2 shitposters

I haven't been in these threads for years, have the details for Huldra Princess been given out?

I know a ton of Huldra lore, is why I'm asking, I assume a hard negative is mentioning her tail or hollow back?.

It's gonna be grander than Breeding Season.

>What is taste.
I mean princesses that a lot of people don't like/fight about. The three I named are probably the worst offenders, overall. So I'd suggest making stuff like Witch 2, Cow 2, Succubus 2 etc.

She has a profile in I think Expansion Gen 2. She's getting new art though.

Personally I dig the cow tail but not the hollow back, the myths are variable enough that sometimes they have both, one or the other, or neither though so anything could work.

Just ignore.

Literally nothing can top Breeding Season, the game even collapsed after showing the last Female Breeder interactions with the Demon and Bull leaving Stallion for last.

Horny patreon nerds lost their chance to see Female Breeder take huge dick, as well as Male Breeder properly bang the monster retinue.

If you were following lore, Huldra would lose her cow tail and hollow back as soon as she got married, retaining her strength and magical prowess in the process.

Unless of course you break her heart, in which case she turns into a monstrous troll and tears you apart.

Bredding Season had money behind it, but Towergirls is an established Veeky Forums meme. It'll be like AdEva failing

>Bredding Season

How would a second Succubus fix anything?

well fuck, i guess im more tired than i thought

The first two have solutions built in.

The witch has no solution provided and the cow's solution requires you to have sex with a futa, which you're not going to do if you hate futa.

Man, you're on Veeky Forums and you don't know all the different ways you can interpret a succubus? Nothing is forcing one to be non-monogamous/have her own harem.

A fair risk.

Also wait, doesn't the milk just turn girls into futas and back if they drink it? Assuming that it de-futs someone who always has been one is fanwank, which not everyone will accept.

Why is the cow a futa anyway? Couldn't they have made an entire character off her fertility, lactation and extremely MILFy ways?

gats wanted to force it to be funny, more or less. Anything that comes across weird in towergirls is his sense of 'humor'.

How are you supposed to "solve" a woman that fucks animals? The point of the witch is how filthy she is, literally willing to do anything if it makes her feel good.

Literally the only good solution for witch is she stops committing bestiality and becomes adorably monogamous, or at least can turn her lover into animal forms for bedroom play.

You guys are still butthurt about that?

Because alternate interpretation of milking.

Butthurt implies it upsets me.

user said there was a solution. I responded to that. Ask him, not me.

>The point of the witch is how filthy she is
No? The point is a spooky halloween theme, are you just reading her fetishes and ignoring the rest of the character?

>Turns lovers into animals
Not a solution for people who hate bestiality.

Anyway, all of this is why I suggested a Witch Princess 2, so there wouldn't be fights about the first one anymore since there's an alternative.

>implying you're not upset

Huldras sheet is on the bottem

Are you the troll upthread again?

I was about to ask you the same thing considering you're trying real hard to dig up old grievances.

Not even him, your posts are just needlessly inflammatory to him asking a question.

He didn't ask a question.
He wrote a post getting all butthurt over futa cow princess.

No, pretty sure his post included a question mark, but I think I'm getting trolled anyway so might as well ignore you.

I should be the one wondering if I'm getting trolled considering there very obviously isn't a question mark in this post Or are you just getting your convos mixed up?

You quoted two people, bro, and the conversation started with a question mark.

The guy you accused is not , and I should know because I am.

I think it's funny you accuse others of being upset when you've gone on a rant, insulted the wrong user, and accused everyone of being trolls, and all of that because people implied they didn't like your princess. That's just ridiculous.

Yes I shouldn't have quoted the first guy that was a mistake but I'm planting my feet on the grounds that you're blatantly trying to stir up more futa cow drama with posts like that.

I want to marry Pirate Princess and poke fun at her old hag body!

If anything my post could be construed as an anti-humor post since it downplayed it in general.

>might as well ignore you
>replies again
Jesus christ if we didn't have idiots like you around maybe we wouldn't be a prime target for trolling.
Seriously do what you said you were going to do and don't reply.

Thank you, Cheesecake. That'll make it simpler on me to get this stuff arranged once I'm done with this motherfucking army sheet.

I promise. If I leave this project, I will make it the biggest shitfit possible just for you.

By the by, I never really got anyone's opinions on the double Timewarp Pirate Princess thing. It was originally a solution for when my friends and I played; some of us liked her old some of us liked her young. What do people think of that solution I came up with?

I like it, it lets me pick up the cute christmas cake pirate that I like.

Everything can be Anything!

Not until it's on a chart.

Also I did this last thread.

>Photo user imagines a fully animated Gens 1 through 5.

A truly ambitious project.

You saucy bitch.

Indeed. I wouldn't ask it of Eversor, though. At that point, I'd want to set up some sort of commission fund to pay for it.

you mind filling out the last few gen two princesses? clown dwarf III and dream only really need a once over to crisp up the line art

Unfortunately this means chart 3.0 is going to be a massive downgrade.

>She's even got the sable lynx ears

Oh my god I love it.

I love animating. But gosh a patreon or something sure would be nice to help a endeavor like that!

oh woops the image was supposed to reference this. I mean...context clues should explain this, but...You know...Just wanted to clear the confusion.

Needs a giant mecha waifu.

Hey guy who made the image of unused princesses, you forgot the Alien Princess. Not The Brave's, or the three eyed one, but one an user posted a while back with the Alien from Aliens.

i didnt include any of the aliens since they where getting a spot on the scifi sheet

That one's not, man. That one is The Brave's with all his stuff. The Alien Princess for Gen III with the facehugger companion etc, she's not on any chart and not up for being added to Gen II like the three eyed one.

that would go in the refrance gen then

the chibis on the master sheet got me kicking around an idea for a trap princess, which charts are still missing one assuming Pegasus Princess makes it onto his chart?

Man, I never really noticed it, but her lips look terrible. One giant upper lip and a chipmunk tooth? I can look past the extra extremity, but that mouth bothers the hell out of me now.

gen 5 and we are kinda unsure what to do with gen 3 since its full,
I might suggest moving hospitaler out to a different gen to make room since she is so similer to paladin and her companion isnt super important

I think the 'tooth' is just the inside of her mouth, but it does look weird there.

Update on the sorted images, still need to add

that's an outdated picture of Pegasus princess, pic related

also holy shit Priscilla princess is a thing?

yeah we will probobly have to redo her image for "half dragon princess" to not fall into the refrance sheet

Yeah, Eversor drew it on request, I thought it'd be neat if we included a dragon princess that wasn't full anthro for the people who don't like that.

Currently I believe the thought is we'll make her the fake dragon of Expansion 4.

yup to mirror the "pretty" dragon

>yeah we will probobly have to redo her image for "half dragon princess"
No you won't. She's clearly not Priscilla, the only thing similar is a fluffy tail.

>Blonde hair
>Completely different outfit
>No horns
>Different color scheme
>Crest on forehead
>Different hair style

They're really nothing alike, I get that people are touchy about references lately, but this is like calling Goblin Princess a Tamani reference. They're by far distinct enough.

I've asked at least once before for one of my works to not be used for Towergirls, and I got ignored anyway once some user stuck it in the collage.

But it's been such a long time that I don't really care about it anymore.

Missing Pajama Dragon Princess that was posted a good while back. Same guy who made the Jabberwock design.

Reupdated sorted picture

Oh i didn't know i was drawing Priscilla color swapped out....Or did I? I thought I was just doing a half-dragon girl. It's been a awhile.

Also, i did a bunch of random gals recently too, but I don't think they are royalty though.

I had no intention of using your art, they just got me thinking of a new princess.
I assumed that if people like it then Eversor His name be praised would draw it. as for why they were on the collage, i dunno

Well if it makes you feel any better i removed them from my assortment of "to be used" images. Im not sure why they where even added to begin with they dont really fit the art style beyond being chibi

companions possibly
also i only said Priscilla because fluffy tail and scale things on the forehead. that's pretty much where the similarities end.

I'm not the person who drew the chibis that were mentioned in the last few posts, I'm a different person entirely who also had some unrelated work included in the collage.

**I don't think anybody would recognize my name at this point, and I don't care all that much about it being used now, so I haven't really said anything. The ones I drew haven't been carded at all except for one, anyway**

Well, I'll still extend my apologies. I don't know if perhaps it's one of those princesses I designed before bringing my work to Veeky Forums, but I am sorry that we used your work without permission.

h-hahaha, i didn't want those spoiler tags to work anyway

Have you posted with a name here before?
Cause if so, I remember ya. :^)
Otherwise, I probably don't, yeah.

I have, but not for a long time.
Maybe I'll get back into making content for Towergirls sometime, I 'unno.

See They don't look similar at all, it's just that Priscilla was my inspiration in asking for a half-dragon with fur instead of just scales.

Silverrain, that you?

nope.

Well hey! Come and draw anytime you want. I love all the art on that sheet, so that means you did one of em and that is rad!

Yeah, I was thinking companions, but I dunno how shoe-horned they would have to be. If it felt natural than yah.

huh, thought the Tech and Wraith princess already had sheets?

>tfw no idea who the busiest princess is
>tfw no idea who the most hung prince is
I just want to have my fetish of fem-knight being slammed by monster shlong, and man-knight getting smothered by them buddies.

Merchant Princess is definately the Busiest princess, as for the most hung Pegasus princess would be a candidate for that once he is on a sheet

Bustiest? Giantess Princess.

What about the best butt? OP's image has put that in my mind. Subjective I know, but butts.

GM Princess, I think you forgot to use your name.