Okay, how do you kill the sun?

Okay, how do you kill the sun?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/a7Qdx3Vy6vc
youtu.be/1nefkrwJKpU
youtube.com/watch?v=N1pYGvplG5Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Have you tried harpoons?

Well, first you have to make it alive, so you can make it not alive. That's the tricky bit.

Attack at night so it doesn't burn you

I've killed a few gods in my time, but I have to warn you-- That one's not exactly an easy mark.

Okay so first you need a really big bucket of water...

100 trillion lions

Throw a bigger sun at it.

Im pretty sure adding more fusionable material is just going to make it hotter.

I have no idea what this might do but it won't be healthy.

Call Santa
youtu.be/a7Qdx3Vy6vc
youtu.be/1nefkrwJKpU

According to the Reboot Star Trek, apparently you just need to shoot a drop of Red Matter at it.

You need to crash into it with a sun made of ice.

Just keep attacking it with your sword until it runs out of hit points.

In L5R they got it so mad that she committed Sudoku and the dude that provided the final cut became the Sun. Then a dragon killed him and threw him down to earth.

So your options are, make it so disappointed in humanity that it kills itself or get a dragon to do it.

How many hitpoints does the sun have?

an arrow, fired from the bow of the sun god, dipped in the blood of a vampire princess

It's a shame that the good ending Auriel's bow sucks ass

The sun isn't a thing you can kill, it's a mobile gate/portal. Find some way of closing planar gates.

Have you tried using 1 trillion lions?

It can't be that hard I've had my players burn down the ocean before

Throw a black hole of equal or larger size at it.

Throw a Sphere of Annihilation into it?

We'll know when it runs out.

Wait until it gets close then jump on it's Head. Same as everything else

Throw iron into it?

Storytime?

>burn
This is the correct answer. Burn it down.

IRON
HEART
SURGE

>Same as everything else

There's a piranha plant right there in that picture.

make a sun out of ice and throw it at the sun

I misread this and assumed it was headlines from some kind of newspaper

Put enough iron in the sun until it chokes on it.

A drop is just to prevent a supernova. You need more to destroy a star.

Huh, throwing iron swords at the problem does work then

If you have enough of it, sure.

Depends on the settings.

Enough swords solves any problem. Obvious Image file omitted.

Matrioshka brain. Google it.

sup

Don't all weapons suck and pale in comparison to player-crafter stuff?
Especially daedric artifacts

Anywho, to kill the sun you hire someone bigger. I suggest WOH G64

Roman Ballerinas.

8 astronauts strapped to the back of a bomb. My bomb. Welcome to Icarus II.

technically the sun was dying because of a Q-ball phenomenon, but w/e they dropped a bomb on it

antimatter?
>Flip off the light switch
>hurt it's feelings
>pee on it

To answer your question with another question, what is your opinion of/experience with anti-gravity?

I recommend trilithium.

Elder Brain I know this is you. Fuck off.

become a vampire then use iron heart surge

I was running an multidimensional tower of puzzles for my group. Each room was a different puzzle (if you could call them that) meant mostly to mess with experienced adventures. I had a room that contained only a sword in a stone, a room with a creature that changed shape and stats every time a successful hit was landed on it, a room if you walked into it the walls disappeared and you were on the elemental plane of fire, etc.
Anyway towards the end of the game I decided to throw a curveball and actually rolled on this table to come up with a random room and I got barbarians burn down the ocean.

Dump a whole fuckton of iron into it.

So I tell my players as they enter the next room they hear to joyous celebrations of a group of Barbarians. As they look around they find themselves in the center of a longhouse in the middle of the feast. The party can hear various chants of "BURN DOWN THE OCEAN!!". Confused the party asks the chieftain what is going on and he gives them a rundown of his world. The only land on this world are seven islands where various tribes live, after hundreds of years of war between them for resources they have decided to asks the gods for help. The fire gods have said this is the fault of the powerful ocean god and that if they hunt down and kill the god the oceans will recede to tolerable levels. Now since this was a one of campaign and I didn't have much time the party had come in when the hunt had just been completed and they were about to kill the god. The leader of the party a fire genasi ask if he could do the honors (of course) chopped of the gods head with an axed blessed by the fire gods and promptly burned down the ocean.

Well, first you need a kender and a reeeeeally big pocket..

Doesn't actually work. Iron doesn't crash it until you run out of other burnable fuel. Also, our own sun won't even make it to iron before dying.

Patience. Lots and lots of patience.

with a catchy song of course;

youtube.com/watch?v=N1pYGvplG5Q

Technically, the only way to kill a sun would be to stop the fusion in its core. This would be more than a bit difficult since its own gravity powers a lot of the fusion.

So you would need something in the core to counteract an entire star's gravity, which literally sustains itself on nuclear explosions.

So the only way kill a star without fucking with the laws of physics would be to make go supernova.

Well, either that or shenanigans with antigravity or dimensional bullshit.

A black hole, duh.

Kill the stand user.

A blackhole wouldn't just eat a star whole. It would force the star to concentrate in a disk around the blackhole, which would then be eaten piecemeal. The disk would be have an exponentially shorter lifespan than the star, but it would also be exponentially brighter and hotter as well.

It all depends on where you put it. If they're adjacent, then sure. But if you put the black hole *inside* the star, it's gonna last for a much shorter time.

Punch it.

If we believe Jinx, we start from scratch and blow it up. It's so much faster, so much fun.

Kick a Koopa shell at it

With a turtle chair.

start a global campaign to get everyone on the planet to breath in once and exhale twice, doubling our CO2 output and then launch the earth into the sun, because CO2 puts out fires.

tell it to fuck off you're full

Redirect the smallest nearby star you can find to send it on a course close enough to our solar system where the gravity of our sun begins to affect it. This will take a while but eventually, if the position is just right, you could wind up with the two stars orbiting closer and closer to one another until they destroy each other. Even if my prediction is wrong it won't matter because civilization won't be on our solar system long enough to see if it actually works.

Wait 7.6 billion years

In my experience, fire hurts a lot, and is good at making people go away. The alternative is to make it lower its guard somehow - possibly by getting it an addiction, such as heroin - and stabbing it while it's looking for its next fix.

/thread

Exterminatus? Can you exterminatus a star?

How do you find heroin in space?

"It's not addicted yet! Load more heroin into the railgun!"
"But sir-"
"MORE HEROIN!"

>Okay, how do you kill the sun?
simple my dear user YOU BLOW IT ALL UP!!!

>HEY SUN ARE YOU AFRAID OF ME COME DOWN FYTE ME
>o shit it kicked my ass
>HEY MOON KICK SUN'S ASS

Tell a bigger star that our star was bullying earth.

Its well known that stars hate bullies.

You don't. When the Messenger is hauled by the Dragons before the Chained Sun, she will deliver the reply she received so long ago. The rejection of the Sun's troth will plunge him into despair, and he will die of grief.

All shall be well and all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well.

With a black hole sun

You pull it down from the sky and beat it

God damn Fallen London is weird as fuck.

stat me Veeky Forums

Yet it's the only 'browser game' that managed to hook me.

Came here to post this. Find the faggot hiding behind a mirror.

I remember a daedric artifact shield being good and unique.

This. Iron stake.

>Enchanted pipe
What happens when you smoke it?

You get the golden ticket.

Gee, I wonder how could be behind this post

Another suspect.

Wait for a really long time.

Make sure he disables Temperance, or he's invincible.