What would you do Veeky Forums

>you wake up
>April 29th 2011
>everything that has happened in said time line will still happen unless some extreme force acts upon it

What would you do Veeky Forums

short bitcoin

Pretty obvious, isn't it?
Kill George Soros before he murders Gaddafi

buy 4 radeons hd 5850 and mine until asics come in 2014

prevent trump from becoming president, by any means necessary

you could just fucking buy a shitload of bitcoin and hodl. why would you get a noise machine?

this

also of course buy btc find my parents and pull me out of private school; shit was a waste of time and money

youre a fucking idiot
>he gives his chance away to get rich to hinder some one becoming president when in fact the other candidates wouldnt be better

i just like gpus so much

sell all my possessions and buy bitcoins, my parents will think i'm crazy but that doesn't matter becuase ill be multi milliaonre lambo1 00k/day ceo

> end of my freshman year of uni

I'd probably kill myself if I had to redo uni again.

>change major to something useful
>pick up more hours at work
>buy bitcoin
>get better job
>buy bitcoin
>work hard until i can dump into eth
>take gains from run up to $400
>nmr and ans
>back into btc at their aths
In this alternate timeline I'd be pissing gold.

>put all my money on btc
>never go to university

Lol pretty much this

I'd actually probably go to uni anyway. Pay up front plus waaaaaaaaay less stress cause literally doing it for fun and education.
That's the life

I’m at a CC user, I did the army thing and now I feel like I missed out. I thought 4 year unis were supposed to be great?

Oh, shut the fuck up, it was her turn and you know it

(you)

I would buy 1000 BTC, hold it until $10k, then sell it. Don’t want to be too greedy. I’d have to sell it off one coin at a time I think

I'd be a freshman in high school. I'd immediately stop giving a fuck about grades and get a part time job. Invest every penny in BTC. Sell at 1k. Rebuy ~200. Sell at 800. Then buy as much ETH premine as possible. Sell ~400. Then buy BTC in Dec2016

Good answer.

Not get married

>you younguns dont know what true nihilism is

Sell it all
Don't trust the Han shot first time line
IT IS A PONZI BUBBLE!!

It was good in the sense that it provided decent job opportunities and that campus-life was fun.

It was not good in the sense that my degree (math) was fucking hard and I became a neurotic mess because a single failed exam likely meant getting kicked out.

I'd much rather just skip all that and have my nice cozy six-figure job where I only work 2 hours/day.

Prevent Mt. Gox shit happening.

>extreme force
You mean all the retards planning to buy enough to impact the market and trigger a sequence of events that could change Bitcoin's future?