Infinity General: Get Hype edition

Infinity is a 28mm scale futuristic skirmish game by Corvus Belli where guys who live in spaceships have lots of flamethrowers.

>All the rules are for free. Buying the books is only relevant for fluff:
infinitythegame.com/archive.php

>Provisional Catalog where you can look at pretty pictures of the miniatures you're thinking of getting:
infinitythegame.com/catalogue/

>Rules wiki:
wiki.infinitythegame.com/en/Main_Page

>Official Army Builder:
army.infinitythegame.com/

>Token Generator:
inf-dice.ghostlords.com/markers/

>N3 Hacker Helper:
captainspud.com/n3hacking/

>N3 Reverse Index Web App (a bit outdated as of HSN3 but still a bit viable to look at)
n3index.bastian-dornauf.de/

>Batreps:
youtube.com/#/playlist?list=PLzrPO7KIAtwXlOUh545nq21WQaW7YxuGc

>Terrain:
pastebin.com/Hy9SRkmJ (embed)

>Faction Rundown:
mediafire.com/view/mqaaf5fosmti5b4/Infinity_Faction_Rundown_v.1.3.rtf

>All Consolidated Rules:
mediafire.com/?xm5aqb4sdx4g446

>Operation Icestorm Scan (beginner missions)
mega.nz/#!AkkG0ZZA!CE-YzCWIWVROcSnnlkZI8SMWxWoNb1LkFbWI-LamYR8

>The RPG Kickstarter
kickstarter.com/projects/modiphius/corvus-bellis-infinity-roleplaying-game

>WIP Tactica
1d4chan.org/wiki/Category:Infinity_Tactics

>Character Creation
infinity.modiphiusapps.hostinguk.org/

>Faction colour scheme creator here:
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/61395031/Infinity/index.html

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1r4n-YFfa-SM1RNNU9KMGhVZWc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Does anyone happen to have the foxtrot Rangers dossiers?

This thread is Halal now.

Blonde? Not sure how I feel about that.

Looks like after Marvel shafted them, the X-Men are finding new employment.

I mentally JoJo-ified Black Friar, so I only regret his tabard isn't flowing more. To give him that Jotaro look.

No, post Gencon shit instead.

Not enough Halal stuff at GC

TUBAD

I'm not sure what to think about the new djans. I like them, but I also don't.

doc not having a mask is kinda bothering me

I'm dissappointed in no Djanbazan qt, but damn they look good. Also HMG is swol

Just returned from the movie, it was kinda shitty

Yeah, kinda disappointed no Djan girl too.

Black Friar pose is shit.
SHHHIIITTTT!

I have mixed feelings about it. But it looks easy enough to convert into a sniper.

I liked the old hacker because reasons....

Probably my fav mini out of those shown.

the new hacker is THIC and sassy

a real high test waifu

>TACTICAL FIST
Well that's disappointing, he looks like hot dog shit.

>That awkward as fuck luggage that's sort of just strapped to it with the tiniest connection points possible.
Wew fucking CB.

>Punished Krakot,
Not bad.

Neat?
How many CA dudes can even take Tinbots?
MAF only have the Suryat.

I like my waifus less thick.

>Punished Krakot
That's a way better filename.

Looks like an X-Men team. I love X-Men

implying kasym isn't the best kum waifu

Hahah, we all know there will never be new non-greek ALEPH. A good one.

Is there anything not released for the Greeks though, aside from one or two new HSN3 things like Andromeda?

Kinda annoying that all your posthumans have to be linked through the same intelligence.

Shit, missed one.

I really like her. I dont play nomads, but I want that bandit.

I am not a fan of this. Also I was really hoping they would be female posthumans to match the current ones

He's all yours. I'm more of a Zamira guy.

Here. Bostria said she's in both HB and QK

anyone got a HQ version of this?

This is the ass that will wreck your squad.

Why there are no scans of N3 books or the artbook?

cause people insist that since the rules are free they should buy the books to support CB.

I agree to this partially, although I do not really play the wargame I would literally just be buying it for the fluff.

So instead I went for the RPG.

Daily reminder that over 90% of the fluff between N3 and N1/2 are exactly the same.

So what? Malifaux has rules for free and everything is scanned. Warmachine and Hordes have rules for free and everything is scanned. Age of Sigmar has rules for free and (almost) everything is scanned.

To quote other thread
>it is funny to me as easter european that lazy usa citizens dont have common decency to just pdf this szajt already - in my youth days such action was obligatory - free culture and stuff ...

>filename
just so good

looks like ass

>recycled krakot pose
OK CB time to end the fucking siestas and put in some actual fucking effort.

Holy fuck that is lazy sculpting, even for CAD. And the model looks shitty too.

Well there is fluff I would like to read like the tohaa and some other stuff. But to be honest, I bet there is only like one or 2 anons who actually have the book. That is what I honestly think.

Tbqh anyone who would pay money for Infinities half-baked fluff is probably mentally handicapped.

>ITT/meanwhile at Gencon

ICE LOSERS BTFO

B T F O

T

F

O

BASED VARUNA NEXT

So which model/unit should get a resculpt in each faction now?

SHOULD
HAVE
BOUGHT
NISSE
HACKER

Majority of Ariadna needs one to be honest. Almost every Kazak unit needs it along with the french and the scots.

Aside from tactical fist, which kind of suits him, it doesn't seem that terrible.

Croc hacker

O-Yoroi

Irmandinhos

Daylami

Szalamandra

Anything Shasvastii

Naga sniper maybe, Aleph is fairly new

Tohaa just needs more models

With the exception of the CA which I am not really grabbing, these should be all the HQ Dossiers. If anyone has any I missed post em here and in the drive.

This is the official forum version of this

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1r4n-YFfa-SM1RNNU9KMGhVZWc

Kazaks qont get much resculpting done until we get closer to their sectorial, and the MRRF after them. After USARF, I would love to see CHA get new models.

Anyone know of any good podcasts to listen to to learn about the competitive meta, factions, etc. I'm thinking of switching to Infinity because my other game isn't cutting it anymore.

My patience has paid off

Hospital Knights

Keisotsu

CHA starter and Foxytrot

New HB starter and Muyibs

Not resculpts because it hasnt fucking happened yet: Thorakitai and Ekdromoi Hacker

Mayacast, Remote Presence, Meta-Chemistry, and Totally Crit are my favorites. Also maybe check out TGU's Infinity ARO and Personal Flashpaper

Odalisques, models are cool but starting to show age.

And what is your other game?

Maybe I'm doing something wrong but it looks empty to me.

Dunno I just uploaded all of them, should be showing

Scots should be getting new stuff because they aren't slated for a makeover like the French are, unless they jumpstart redoing the Russians for their sectorial.

>awkward as fuck luggage that's sort of just strapped to it with the tiniest connection points possible
So, panniers? that's pretty much how they're attached IRL, so as not to unbalance the bike.

Played warmahordes for the back half of mark 2, mark 3 hasn't hooked me like it used to.

Some buddies and I are playing guild ball and it's great, but my local shop is mostly playing infinity right now, figured I check it out

I mean the one on the very end of the back seat. The ones on the side look toats fine.

It bugs my OCD more that the one in the army pack doesn't have them.

My WM/H buddies (and myself) also started Guild Ball and Infinity but most of them are Warmahordes players.

Playing 4 games is hard.
Infinity, Warmahordes, Guild Ball and Malifaux. At least I haven't started X-wing or Age of Sigmar.

Looks like I'm starting Haqq..

>Age of Sigmar
That's not a game you start, that's a game that drives people towards other games.

Yeah I've put WMH on pause till the mk3 dust settles. Playing guild ball has been great, but if I want to play locally it's gonna be infinity

Still looks retarded.

Deal with it.

Wonder how the sectorial is going to play? Also healot unit reveal when.

I like the last ranger but it seems to be the only worthwhile Adriana thing out of this

The mavs look good. It's not the SMG/LRL....but at least the FO/Rifle is in there. It's not Marauders but at least it's not a garbage repack with different arms or anything like the foxytrot.

Getting the Molotok on UR and the Maverick is kinda nice too I suppose.

I dont like the UR molotok model at all, so I decided to pay the 33USD for it since I'm sure it'll be the same or more on ebay

He looks pretty bad, I'm debating biting the bullet for the Gencon version as well.

Seems CB learned after Van Zant where the Gencon version was arguably worse than the official one and switched it around so the Gencon one is the must have.

Pretty greasy but also expected from a bunch of filthy fucking peruvians.

>dem legs

I like both RVZ, but I definitely prefer the regular because of the axe. And also because it's a little annoying the Gencon version is missing the pistol in the holster. I have the LE so I didnt bother with the regular.

Also, Ork arm looks retarded.

What movie's that?

Suicide Sqwaaad
It's a one-view-when-you're-drunk-or-high type of movie.