WWI Risk

WWI Risk

Pick a faction and link here. Once we have enough i will post the roll-to post.

FOR YOUR ROLL TO BE COUNTED
>Title and Faction in Sig
>1 Line of RP
>Clear instructions

GAMEPLAY NOTE
the special bonuses only apply if the prerequisites are met WHILE there is an active player involved.
>Germany does not get the 3Turn +5T if they take and hold Paris and France is unoccupied.

We launch @ 5 rollers, and if we stall @ 4 I will play

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/63Y9H
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww pre-made countries

lol

different strokes for different blokes.

History RP risk aint for everyone, but you are more than welcome m8

Kaiser Wilhelm II
German Empire

The Kaiser claims his throne for the glory of the Deutschland

im taking russia

Oh the Kaiser paces restless these days, will other nations challenge him? Will they give him reason to go on? His soul yearns for european conflict but will it be given to him?

yeah... pretty dead. i will bump for a while. who knows...

thank you for joining and taking the rains of Russia. Will you give yourself a time-appropriate title good sir?

Calling The Great and Glorious Empire of Austria-Hungary.

God save Emperor Franz!

Ok, 2 more needed. i am patient. keep a tab open if you want to... i shall be here.

watching

waiting

masturbating

Ah, dear emperor, it is good to see you in this thread of so few so far. May we have a glorious game! I use my roll to summon more players for the glory of Risk

I could join but nah

thanks for the heads up friendo

Muttonchops shall see us through.

Found France!

This type of game requires a certain caliber of individual you cannot hope to be... i wish you luck in future endeavors, you need it.
~Kaiser

Boosh

indeed old friend

I'm not french, kaiser. I'm taking Liechtenstein

oooohhhhh, so small, so mighty!!!!!

I'll ignore him just to see him grow.

yeah... that is what they said about that austrian painter...

OK, if you are still here
reply here. 1 more and we go...

I agree with Franz, Germany takes no glory from defeating a helpless state such Liechtenstein.
~Wilhelm II

Sure.

replying

Of course i am still here, mighty Liechtenstein would never coward away like a french

if you arent already please play OP... as a non-central power...

OK...

Here is the situation:

All countries are independent. No alliances, only one NAP allowed. If you have an NAP you get a -1T until more factions become active.

Declarations of war required to take Ts, otherwise spill is wasted.

OP is grudgingly playing as France.

FIRST ROLLS TO HERE

fill Sweden defend if attacked

The year is 1914.
On July 31, Germany sends an ultimatum to Russia, demanding that they halt military preparations within twelve hours.
The Kaiser declares war Denmark and the Netherlands, sending his troops to Denmark then Netherlands.
~Wilhelm II

Liechtenstein declares war on the Swiss Confederation. Invade the filthy Swiss scum

Death to Serbia! War with Serbia!
Austria-Hungary invades the Serbian hovellands!

Also, if you have a coast you have a Navy. to sail anywhere, you give up a roll to get there, then roll to next mupdate for effect.

France declares martial control over Belgium and Luxembourg.

The year is 1914.
On August 1, Russia sends a message to Germany, saying that they wont halt military preparations but there are no plans to take over germany
~Russian super Jew

In reply, the Kaiser writes on Aug 3rd that any movement of russian troops west of finland will be viewed as an act of war, and Germany will have no option but to attack in kind.
~Kaiser

then war it is
-Russian super jew

Autumn 1914

Military actions open on a number of fronts.

Austrio-Hungarian forces are rumored to have ceased Serbia in its entirety, but nothing substantiated can be confirmed.

Russia invades Sweden, drawing protests from Norway, Germany, and Denmark. A week later, German infantry is seen in action in the Danish peninsula.

France invokes its Military Powers acts and moves into the Low Countries to "effect a climate of peace and stability".

And rumors circulate that Switzerland is beating Lichtenstein in a bitter mountain battle, but there is almost no news coming out of the Alps.

Markest around the world are crashing. The price of all goods skyrockets.

Each roller has a -1T from supply shortages.

GAMEPLAY NOTE
from here on out, each Mupdate is a season. First roll was Summer, this roll is Fall.

Liechtenstein declares that it will not take sides in the Russo-German war

attack GERMANY

France concurs.
Kaiser, ceas your incursion into the Low Countries or risk a war with the Republic!

Is this game going to actually happen? If so what is open?

The Kaiser is undeterred and orders his troops to shore up Denmark then defend if attacked by Russians. These days truly are getting dark.
The German Empire declares war on Russia and any spill will go to taking polish clay from the Russians in the south of Prussia.
~Kaiser

We will invade the rest of the Swiss Confederation

name

France mobilizes its Territorials and calls the Legion back from Algiers, bringing with them 20,000 "volunteers". It also creates a 1 year paid system for mercenaries that can claim French ancestry.

Their border units push further into Belgium and declare a war of necessity on neutral Holland "for the sake of the Children".

Britain > Netherlands, excess to Iceland

After seeing total war break out, the King decided now is the time to claim the famed Duch ports and re establish a foothold in continental Europe

The Austro-Hungarian Empire has found Montenegro and Albanian citizens among the Serbian filth. The punishment is death!

Austria moves to war with Montenegro and Albania!
Austria invades Montenegro and Albania!

seedo you still want to go there? you can go anywhere, just confirm to this post. you will roll for Ts when you land...

The Kaiser has issued an edict that all Jews be rounded up on suspicion of cohorting with the enemy.
The Kaiser does not wish death upon them... yet... but requests that France or England take them, all 6 million need to go somewhere.

A bit early for that, old friend.

send them to Norway or to Switzerland

Liechtenstein can accept 1000 jewish refugees

France will take 100,000 Jewish refugees, but only married and skilled males. they can bring 1 wife and 2 children a piece.

Britian will accept all refugees as long as they renounce their old nation and agree to be willing to move to any part of my empire

Our armies should not conflict yet and I hope they do not. I'm sure we can reach an agreement on the outcome of the low lands

>Alexander
>King of England, Scotland, Wales, and Ireland

i will take all of them

We send the most crooked of Jewish bankers to Switzerland
The Kaiser had a terrible dream of things to come and wishes to preempt anything that might happen, old friend.
The Kaiser grants this movement of Jews.
The Kaiser has shipped the remaining Jews to England to be "sifted" through for appropiate treatment and outcome. With this Germany is Jew-free at last.
too late, their fate lies in the hands of Alexander...

~Kaiser

Winter 1914

A full scale war breaks out between Germany and Russia. Casualties are within expected ranges, but refugee numbers are astronomically higher. The Kaiser in Germany plans to expel as many as 6 million Jewish people from greater Germany in a years time. 1000 go to Lichtenstien, 100,000 go to France, and the rest are split between England and Russia; to england via Norway then Russia as the english see fit. In this time of war, this heartening news is spread far and wide as an indicator that peace and settlement will arrive with Spring.

Austria-Hungary subsumes the rest of the Balkans. The casualties are unknown.

It appears all of the reports were wrong, as Switzerland is now declared a protectorate of Greater Lichtenstein.

France subsumes Belgium and parts of the Netherlands.

An English fleet enters the Channel, making a course for Rotterdam.

request peace with germany
if peace is made then take over Sweden and Norway
if peace is not an option then Attack Germany

Having secured Denmark and constructed a reasonable plan for the Jewish question, the Kaiser turns his attention the Russian front and orders his men to reclaim Memel and lands south thereof for the German Empire.
The Kaiser also offers terms to the Russians to withdraw from Sweden and this war will be at an end, for now.
~Kaiser

in this late breaking news the Kaiser makes one request that Prussia be part of the German Empire in addtion to Sweden and Norway.
Halt all actions until this is resolved...

France declares war on Italy and makes peace with the Dutch.

Upon landing in Provence, the Legion is immediately dispatched to the Pyrenees to ain Basque separatists in their valiant struggle for recognition. Spain is warned that any attack on them will be an attack on the Republic.

Switzerland will be annexed into the Kingdom of Greater Liechtenstein (and Switzerland)

Liechtenstein declares war on Italy, wanting a coastline

Britian > Netherlands, any extra to Iceland

As full scale War breaks out across Wurope Alexander turnsnthensituation to his advantage to reclaim power to the throne of England by weighing down parliament with the dispersion of Jewish immigrants across the empire.

With a larger (Jewish)workforce to soon assist Britian Alexander directs his men to the occupation of the Netherladns and the Danish territory of Iceland. He sends any extra men and ships to the empire's Mediterranean holdings.

>Alexander
>King of England, Scotland, Wales, and Ireland

JTBC, if you wanna sail, you gotta pick one destination, give up a turn, and roll the next turn for effect.

A revolt in northern Persia rises up against the Islamic rule of the past several hundred years, rallying behind a charismatic young leader they call 'The King of the Immortal Soul'.

In secret, a cabal of priests have preserved the doctrines of the ancient Persian faith, and with the rumoured funding of anti-Ottoman influences in Europe and India, they are ready to make their play for power with a figurehead who has been groomed for the role since their birth.

Northern Persia attempts to establish its power by seizing nearby Ottoman territory with consummate opportunism.

Russia will not give up lands
the war continues

Ok then just go with the Netherlands, so am I correct in assuming that was my roll for them?

I apologize for those horrid Grammer mistakes

yes. and don't worry, your RP is stellar. if this were MER you'd catch shit, but it is the 20th century. so long as you drink, smoke, have muttonchops, and are racist and sexist, you will do fine, sport.

Dear Shah,
The Kaiser is requesting assistance in this war of aggression by the Russian horde, will you reclaim rightful Persian clay in th Caucuses?
~Kaiser

You could play ww1 in minecraft with guns instead!

discord.gg/63Y9H

i will cede you the Caucasus if you help me instead of

Surely a man as wise as yourself can see these jewish tricks at hand.
~Kaiser

you still here? mupdate warning 2min

OY VEY ANTISEMITE

Magnificent Kaiser,
Your battles are not mine, nor is the territory of the Tsar yours to offer.

I apologise, but I cannot lead my people to die for your cause.

Munificent Tsar,
While we would be grateful to receive the Caucasus region, and it would make us favourably disposed to an alliance later, any talk of war against a third power would have to wait until we are properly established. The Turk has ruled too long, as has the tyranny of Islam.

then take over turkey and do a good ol genocide
once you do attack Germany then i will cede you the Caucasus

What is the limit to naval travel, like do I have to wait a turn to move from Malta to Siciliy?

antisemite?
i love semitic peoples, just cannot stand eastern european jews.

Spring 1914

Though talks occur, Russia and Germany remain at War. The fierce weather and the limited use of modern technology leads to dug in trench warfare, and a stalemate ensues. As the weather breaks, both sides push reserves and matériel towards their respective fronts.

Lichtenstein again defies predictions and declares war on Italy. Analysts world wide predict a crushing defeat for Greater Lichtenstein, but secret emissaries are sent by most of the great factions of Europe to try and get a handle on just what the hell this young Monarch thinks he is playing at.

Concurrently, Larenzac deposes the French President and dissolves the Third Republic. He declares himself Supreme Martial of France, outlawing elections and shifting the entire country to a war footing. His troops have ceased Italian Territories, but unaccountably he calls a ceasefire and He promises no further incursion.

The New King of England lands on the continent and subsumes the last Dutch territory into theEmpire.

In the far East, a Shah ascends in Persia and invades the Ottoman Empire, ceasing much of its holdings in Anatolia. Emissaries are dispatched from Germany and Russia to sway the young ruler towards their side.

After his brilliant conquest in the Balkans, Emperor Franz Joseph I takes his ease in the Greek Isles. He brings 100 painters skilled at tactical recreations of landscape and architecture, making the Greeks mad nervous.

no. Eire to england, Malta to Sicily, etc are fine. it is ocean/Black/Caspian/etc that it applies to.

I am walking to corner market. back in 30. sorry; out of fags and vodka.

attack Germany
if we get peace then instead take over Sweden and Norway

The Kaiser once agains offers peace with the concessions of sweden and prussia. The Kaiser will give the Tsar his holdings in south poland for this peace... though i breaks his heart, the Kaiser would allow eastern prussian soil in the hands of the enemy currently to remain under the Tsars control
waiting to make a determination...

Claim Romanian and march the gypsie legions in to austria

Liechtenstein will become a kingdom of three nations: Greater Liechtenstein, Switzerland and Veneto. (It will be still called Liechtenstein)

I will not expand this turn. I will defend if the French, Austrians or germans attack

>Johann II, Prince of Greater Liechtenstein, Switzerland and Veneto

As the Persian rebels push west across the unprepared Ottoman Empire, they seem to be leaving mosques largely unharmed, despite the new Shah's stated opposition to the Islamic faith.

Some have questioned what this means as regards religious plurality once the war is concluded, but generally it is taken as a good sign, that there might be tolerance under this new ruler.

Persia>Ottomans

Sweden stays Russian
the war continues
genocide the muzzies

The Kaiser becomes the first European ruler to formally endorse this rise to king by the Prince of Liechtenstein.
God Bless,
Wilhelm II

Britian > Italy through Siciliy

After the Dutch lands were occupied, many Jewish refugees flooded in to try and secure a stable home in the empire without traveling oaths on ship. Meanwhile Alexander directed his men that had previously been staged in Malta to begin an invasion on Italy, promising that little land would be taken but refusing to reveal his idealistic borders.

Across the Seas Britian began a new policy of keeping her subjects under control and suppressing any nationalist movements while integrating the new and rich Dutch colonies in the Carribean, Sri Lanka, and Indonesia, Further establishing Britian's overseas presence.

As Alexander gathers more power for the crown, many question what is to come of the future of the world with a new wave of imperialism and the beginning of a Great War in Euopre

>Alexander
>King of England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland, and the Netherlands

It is determined that war will continue
Retake Prussia and attack Russia

Will the bloodthirst of the Jew ever end, is the question that Wilhelm II asked of Europe.

Thank you dear Kaiser
> Johann II, Prince of Greater Liechtenstein, Switzerland and Veneto

Kaiser, our nation's have always been close and I would like to continue this tradition, and possible talks of a resurrection of the Mighty Anglo-Prussian alliance. but first, I would like time to consult and plan before rushing headstrong into an agreement and I would also like to ask for your Dutch holdings so that we may have clear boundaries.

>Alexander
>King of England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland, and the Netherlands

Also just pointing out that I rolled 00, do you want us to call put these rolls?

If your going to do the whole "cant be bothered to scroll and select titles" fine, but from here on out, rolls w/out RP won't be counted.
welcome. please put in correct title (leader + faction)

both counted for this round.

France declares war on spain and leads the assault with the Legion and Basque Partisans.

The Kaiser is pleased to hear of these future talks, and welcomes a peace between the Anglo-Prussian peoples of Europe.
~Wilhelm II

you can if you want. it is a pet peeve
>do these faggots think i can't read?!?!?!
...then i miss one after i yell at a roller
>infiniteshameofmyforebearers.iso

do what you will. excellent roll BTW. Spring 1915 will be remembered by Britain for a long time to come.

In an effort to facilitate talks between the Anglo and Prussian peoples the Kaiser cedes his holdings in the netherlands to Alexander.
~Kaiser

And asks God where this straight was only moments ago...
:(

Summer 1915

The largest conflict occurring is between Russia and Germany, but a number of smaller conflagrations abound, though they go unnoticed by the Public at Large. For instance, it is well known that Russia has made modest gains over the Germans on the Polish Front. It is almost unknown that Romania has declared war on the Austro-Hungarian Empire and nearly doubled in size.

England sweeps into Italy and absolutely demolishes the Italians, marching north until they reach the offset lines of Greater Lichtenstein and France, both of whom control significant pieces of Italia Norte.

The Persians continue to absorb fractios Ottoman regions with their message of peace, prosperity, and religious tolerance.

With no response to the Romanian incursion, it is feared that Ferdinand has died...

attack Germany full force
i have to go so Persia takes control of Russia