Correction incoming

Am i looking at this right? look how little resistance there is till 10k. will there be a correction soon ?

I fucking hope so i'm sick of this shit now. I want a nice stable BTC so I can trade my alts.

Where is this?

Seriously. its pissing me off

bittrex . yeah its shifted now. resistance moved to 15k

I have been waiting for a correction since 10k, this is impossible to day trade for a profit. just hodl and hodl

Korea is already over 20k. How do you think this can correct any time soon when arbitrage will attack those walls in the coming days?

>korea

what exchange?

here here.

bitthumb
coinone
coinnest

iktfb

Order book on bittrex are meaningless for BTC, it just follows the higher volume exchanges.

seems like everyone is anxiously waiting for the correction to happen. i wonder what will happen once it corrects? since there's so many people willing to buy it when it drops. is it gonna bounce right back up in a matter of minutes?

order book means literally nothing

fuck youre right. sellling my alts cheap. time to hodl

All 3

just because you cant read it

If you look at it right. you can predict how far the price will go depending on the swing of the market.

i had a dream today of 15600, but i don't know what it means. should i sell at that price, or is it the daily average...

Just consider the simple fact that as shitcoin price gains by double-digit percentage daily, all exchanges are effectively SHORT on BTC. If even 30% of the people who have been holding BTC since it was in the 1000-2000 range decide they want to cash out, they won't be able to.

The exchanges DO NOT have the USD on hand to act as the counterparty and new buyers are already drying up as the price of BTC exceeds reality.

You just need to magically predict where people will dump, sell before, then rush back in all in the space of 5 minutes!

I'm aware of this. why im basically trying to acquire maximum xlm, iota , ada . Not bothered with cashing out, thats for normies.

thats usdt. if you want to see actual resistance look at gdax

trips for the crash!
I have the charts up at work, and the normies want to get in but the prices are scaring them off. who is still buying now!

i kinda feel we wont get that till 2018 now but i hope im fucking wrong
i miss my shitcoin gains, portfolio is screaming :(

You will get a stable BTC when BTC is world currency. I'm not even trolling.

i'ts going up again.

>once lightning network is implemented

sell your alts, its only getting higher

for fuck sake!!

>bots and people won't readjust their buy/sell orders as the price changes

Do know why you're clinically retarded, OP?

going all in. prepare to crash boys. fair warning

this

took a massive fucken loss on my shitcoins and did this

anyone that's not doing this is delusional

same, halved my portfolio overnight.

It will happen in two weeks, but BTC will again rise shortly after. Probably up to 50k by December next year. There's no escape.

Yeah no shit. It will reach 18k in a few hours. You should buy before it gets to 30k.

Could have afforded to buy a couple last year, but I fell for the "lul crypto" meme.

I need a turbo crash so I can buy undervalued alts.

I absofuckinglutely HATE how every normie is talking about BTC. IM NOT READY I AM STILL ACCUMULATING GO BACK AND REVERSE THE TIME.

CHINA FUD, MORGAN STANLEY FUD, JP MORGAN FUD, DONALD TRUMP FUD, POLEASE,, PLEASSSE

Says you who don't know resistance from support

Shows bittrex
Go away

If you are still accumulating at this point then you are the normie, user.

Just because you're a fucking loser doesn't mean you aren't a normie.

I've been accumulating ADA since it hit market.

Cashing out is for smarties. WHEN shitcoin implodes, it's bring the entire crapto-ponzi scam down with it. The only smart play right now is getting out if/while you are ahead.

more like 50k by new years you retard

bittrex price is starting to really lag behind bitfinex, traders are becoming less comfortable with the current price. my guess is that everybody is sensing an impending crash

and bitfinex is lagging real hard behind bithumb lol, price is close to $23,000 over there

This is it boys its about to fall

>World currency
>184,690,000 unconfirmed transactions

Lmao@you

chinks don't follow koreans