IOTA p2p auto discovery finished testing

IOTA p2p auto discovery finished testing

>IOTA 10$ before Years end !
>Tangle FTW

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/12/04/cryptocurrency-iota-rallies-after-launch-of-data-marketplace.html
forbes.com/sites/jonathanponciano/2017/11/28/iota-foundation-launches-data-marketplace-for-internet-of-things-research/#7eb92421f52b
mobile.nytimes.com/reuters/2017/11/28/technology/28reuters-blockchain-iota-cisco.html?referer=https://www.google.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=chZsiDvU7Ak
trusted-iot.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah no, not after all the fake partnerships they announced

Also id rather die before putting food on the table for a bunch of sjw faggots with my coinmoney

seems to me like superior technology

This is actually a good argument against feeless transactions.

The pajeet making the false partnership claims turned out to be a liar

This is a real problem though. AFAIK the spammer discovered some loophole so that he could spam without having to do work himself. Might be fixable easily, at least I hope

How many bugs have they found yet?

So fake.
cnbc.com/2017/12/04/cryptocurrency-iota-rallies-after-launch-of-data-marketplace.html

forbes.com/sites/jonathanponciano/2017/11/28/iota-foundation-launches-data-marketplace-for-internet-of-things-research/#7eb92421f52b

mobile.nytimes.com/reuters/2017/11/28/technology/28reuters-blockchain-iota-cisco.html?referer=https://www.google.com/

IOTA on German TV

youtube.com/watch?v=chZsiDvU7Ak

they're working super hard
team is very open about what they do
>this is super legit, I would put this slightly ahead of ETH in 2018

>on German TV
Of course Germany must support the refugee coin.

dont care if it makes me rich ill be out of europe

This kid just doesn't strike me as a genius.

there's bunch of smart kids on this team
this is real deal, Cisco and Microsoft already put stakes in them early 2017.

Few years from now these teens will be behind technology that will change your life completely

why is that gay rapper on biz

>cisco

Someone literally contacted Cisco and asked if there was a partnership and they said no. They're just part of the same IoT group and that's the only connection they have. The Reuters story is wrong

So which partnerships are the real deal

So this is a coin designed to have your toaster tell google, microsoft and the NSA how you like your toast as well as a fuckton of other private info while getting paid $0.0001 for this total privacy rape?
Nice, just bought 100k 0.000000001 cents of it.

Buy XRB in a week after it dips to 2k, it has more potential

the fuck are you talking about,
I think it's time to stop hitting that paint spray son
> trusted-iot.org/

>trusted-iot.org/

That's the 'being part of the same group' you retard

actually it's absolute opposite dumbshit you protecting traffic and financial transactions on hyper ledger so I wont be able to hack your IOT webcam or take money off your IOT fridge when you scan it with your future IOT wallet.

well if i call my buddy Juan, a janitor at cisco, he would probably say no. but what does he know?

This isn't about age. Vitalik is 23, and the way he expresses himself, acts, everything, altogether it's an obvious tell of superior intelligence.

But this kid with geled hair just looks and sounds and acts like a conman. If there's the spark of genius, it's well hidden.

Make no mistake, there are many successful conmen running corporations and countries. If you're in it for fiat money gains, perhaps your money is well invested.

Matter of fact, given your own focus on partnerships you're likely more in tune with the brainlet perspective, and that's what drives valuation in highly speculative environments.

you guys can still make money off of this coin obviously, but keep in mind they advocated for white genocide and that this coin will be used to control things.

This coin is not going to make it to the future.

yea they are working on same IOT alliance group, that's called teaming up

>are you retarded son?

the company says otherwise.

you're an idiot I'm sorry, I can't help you.

Sure thing Schlomo. Because instead of securing stuff with a computer like any blockchain you need your fucking fridge conected to the internet to do it.

The rep literally says they haven't teamed up

You aren't doing a good job at this shilling thing

Cisco and IOTA collaborated together on the IOT Alliance... IOTA never claimed that it was partnered in the release. Look it up. Don’t make one reporting’s mistake Overshadow the 20+ partnerships like Microsoft, Samsung, Bosch, Fujitsu, Etc... Remember the FUD spread when ETH was skyrocketing.

i feel ur sad that ur not on the train

BCNext / CfB is the genius behind iota

I don't know how this kid got involved either,