This is it

This is it
We've lost
I tried to stay strong Omisebros but I can't do it anymore
This is going to 30k sats isn't it
How many omg to buy a knife with an apple sticker on it

lol bruh I didnt expect to go sub 50k sats. I just really didnt. fuck me

My hands were so strong, through everything.. I bought in at 10.17. It's been a good run Omisebros. See you in the afterlife.

All alts are dying stay on btc until it crashes and grab cheap alts from the top

let us all omisego to the afterlife together

put my 3 btc IOTA winnings on this at like 71k

Omisego will win. Stay strong and hold till Q2 2018

This. I converted all my OMG into BTC at 53k sats and will buy back into it once BTC reaches like fucking 50k.

It is an absolute guarantee that OMG will be huge in 2018.

dont sell alts if youre still in them right now dummie. the time to sell was two days ago. just hold

>OMG totally won't get raped by REQ
stay delusional, at best you'll be what ltc is to btc

>OMG with an actual established rising company behind it, working with Etherium since the beginning, the first Plasma project, in Forbes Thailand and Japan, getting raped by French literally whos with ING plastered on the page.

Good one, though honestly you'll get a whale pump because gullible retards like you will jump into it thinking it's just getting noticed. Be sure to cash out at the top!

OMG is guaranteed gains. You may not see those gains until Q2 2018 but they're still guaranteed. Once Plasma is finished there is no doubt in my mind that OMG will be $50 per token.

It'll be $50 before plasma is released. When plasma is actually released it's triple digits.

I have no feels anymore omg senpai....i'll hodl to the grave now. I'm shocked at this collapse

i was a believer before..but why has jun forsaken us in our time of need
where is conglomerate partnership REEEEE

They've always been incredibly active.

Why does a company owe it to basement investors to give artificial news to prop up the price? They're doing their thing, literally the only reason things are crashing is because bitcoin is at a fever pitch.

Use the opportunity to amass fiat to buy this incredible dip.

Feelsbadman. I just sold a lot that I've held since ICO. Couldn't risk being negative in btc. Should have never held this coin so long

Because they said they will announce the cash in/out this year and they say they have a conglomerate partnership. Why not announce it in the biggest bull rally of the year
Instead they keep dropping bullshit hints and teasers all the time

When did they say they would announce that?

I remember they said in August maybe that they will announce cash in/out this year

Ah gotcha. I recall it always being on the roadmap but the team was still somewhat elusive/not prepared to discuss it. Last real update I saw was when they released the updated road map.

Hoping to buy in around $5

It's on their updated roadmap (not the blog comparing their delivery with a chinese board game)
Q4 2017 is when they announce the cash in and out layer