Will alts moon or crash after a BTC correction?

will alts moon or crash after a BTC correction?

Moon

There is no correction faggot, the games over. It's all BTC until it gets regulated.

So what the fuck do I do

Sell my alts and lose 20% of my satoshis?

certain alts have been reacting to btcs dips the same way that bcash was a month ago.

why do you think so? alts seem to only really moon when btc is stable

yes

yes you fucker it broke resistance. the entire crypto world has its eye on bitcoin right now. most alts aren't going to stop bleeding until bitcoin goes sideways for at least a day

No

Why are alts crashing so hard and when does the sell off end?

This
Whoever is pumping it this hard doesn't care about killing crypto

because when bitcoin goes down theyre going up. watch them when bitcoin goes to 15-16k

>Bitcoin moon
>alts go up in fiat down in btc

>bitcoin crash
>down on fiat up in btc

Heavy on Link not selling
Buying Link on the crash

>yes you fucker it broke resistance. the entire crypto world has its eye on bitcoin right now.
IVE LOST 40% ON MY FUCKING ALTCOINS WHAT THE FUCKING HELL
IT MAKES NO SENSE
BITCOIN GOES UP ALTS GO DOWN
BITCOIN GOES DOWN ALTS STILL FUCKING GO DOWN

WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF LOGIC IS THIS ITS LITERALLY FUCKING INSANITY

But that already happened. bull trap and bitcoin recovered.

Yeah you seem to be right. Like I know this to be true. But I don't want it to be true so bad.

How the fuck is Bitcoin going to slow down or "correct" while it has everyone in the world's attention guys?

And if our alts suffer when bitcoin goes up, isn't this only the beginning?

bitcoin crashes everyone dies in these shit coin games, dont fucking buy alts and expect a long term agreement with them, always day trade too another coin and jump watch your charts every minute. These things are like the stock market but on meth at any second you can lose everything because some whale that owns 40 percent of the coins starts a sell off.

most will crash cause people will cash out like crazy.
some "stable" coins that have private send features will be sort of safe heaven for some time.

Depends, if it's a slow and gentle bleed off we'll gradually rise as it bleeds

if it's a nose dive we grab the rope, tie the noose and say our goodbyes

so dash and xmr?

so it's the noose then, since we'll get a nose dive when the bubble pops

it would be stupid to die cause of this.
seriously if somebody will kys that would be a disgrace of community.

*only cat traders can kys... i hate you all.

anons i know it fucking sucks trust me i held alts when btc broke out back in september and it was just as much as a shitshow back then. at this point you're betting against bitcoin by not selling your alts, and with all the exposure btc is getting right now that is way too fucking risky. you can be certain that if bitcoin passes 17k alts WILL bleed even harder. and again at 18k, 19k, 20k and wherever it finally stops.

yeah pretty much.... or pivx.... or some shit like that. but you know only safe one is real fiat D:

Crash

i'm shilling fucking pivx like that gook that shilled me shicoin and dumped on us all.
i should stop shilling it cause i don't even own a 1 coin.